Turning Towards Ohio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Callie, maybe, we should talk about this in the morning when we're sober," I said.

"Okay, let's get in the bed then," she said.

"I don..." I began.

"Bob, we may as well be comfortable," she said. "There ain't no part of my body that you ain't already been in. The only thing we didn't get a chance ta do was fuck and Ah'm lookin' forward ta that."

We got into the bed and ended up next to each other. We both seemed to need it.

I tried to go to sleep. I figured that my mind would refuse to rest and it would be churning out thoughts of my situation with Jane for most of that night, as it had ever since I discovered her betrayal.

But it didn't happen. I felt more relaxed that night than I had in ... I don't know when I was that relaxed. I was grinning stupidly in the darkness ... is it really a smile if no one can see it?

Anyway, that's what I was doing when I heard that voice in the darkness.

"Bob," she called out from her side of the bed.

"Yes Callie," I said.

"Could ya hold me?" she asked. "I'd really like ta know what that feels lahk."

There was no hesitation. I wrapped my arm around her and she sighed contentedly. That was all it took. I was instantly asleep after that. It was as if everything was right with my world, despite the fact that my marriage was falling apart around me.

I slept the almost drug like sleep of the righteous. I awoke while it was still dark and I felt better than I had ever felt in my entire life. I was lying on my back and it felt like electricity was passing through me. My dick was harder than AP calculus and then I realized why. Something wet and warm was gently rubbing its way up and down my dick. It was as hot as a furnace and as tight as a pair of medium panties on a really fat girl.

My eyes shot open and in the darkness I saw Callie. Her head was tilted back and she was feeling her own nipples as she rocked her hips back and forth. Little growls were coming unbidden from her throat as she moved on me.

"Nevah, Evah, felt anythin' lahk..." she mumbled.

It felt so good that I just lost my mind for a moment. And then, my senses returned and I remembered that I was still a married man. Two wrongs didn't make a right. Even though Jane had cheated on me, it didn't meant that I had to. And then I wondered what the hell doing the right thing had ever done for me.

Something that felt this good had to be right, I thought as I began trying not to cum. Two wrongs don't make a right, it was screaming in my mind. Then Callie's hot pussy clamped down on me even more and she started humping me faster as her own orgasm drew near.

Two wrongs might not make a right, but shit, three rights make a left. I had done right at least three times and it had gotten me nothing but left. Left behind in Jane's thoughts as she went out of town to fuck her old boyfriend on a flight that I paid for. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I grabbed Callie around her waist and slowly rubbed my way up her sides until I got to her tits. I squeezed those big, sensitive, rubbery nips like there was no tomorrow. Callie went crazy. She flopped her upper body down on top of me and started kissing me as her hips continued to churn.

The kisses were sloppy and wet. We bit each other's lips and tried our bests to tie our tongues in knots. She was scraping those sensitive nipples against me like my chest was sandpaper and she wanted to rub them off.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she hissed. "Never stop fucking me." I could feel every ridge and fold inside of her. They were all clutching and squeezing my dick as she impaled herself on me over and over.

Suddenly, the world and everything in it fell away. There was nothing that mattered except Callie and me and what we were doing. I reached down and grabbed her big perfect ass and started slamming it down onto me. The only thing that mattered was filling her hole with as much sperm as I could.

The funny thing was that she felt it too. We were in some kind of frenzy. I came so hard I was sure that sparks had come from the end of my dick. Callie wanted to say something to me, but she bit her lip. I was sure I knew what it was. After I came, she did again. But then she just kept rubbing my back and gently moving her hips until I was hard again and then we just started over again. The next time it was softer and slower, with me on top.

We fell asleep still linked together and awoke the next morning locked on each other's arms.

I awoke, still between her legs. She had those sculpted, perfect legs wrapped around my waist as if she was afraid I would leave her. I looked into her eyes and saw trouble there.

"God I wish ah wasn't broken inside," she said. "Ah really wish that you could make me pregnant."

I took in a breath as if I was about to say something and she silenced me with a kiss.

"Bobby, I know ya already done more fer me than ah deserve, but kin ah have one more thing? Kin ah just have this lil bit a time however much it is?" she asked. "Fer as long as we have, kin I jest be yours and you be mahn?"

I wanted to tell her things that I had never told anyone, including Jane. But as is typical with women, she couldn't shut up.

"Ya know what happened here is yer fault anyway, don' cha?" she said. My look of confusion made her laugh.

"Callie, I woke up and we were having sex," I laughed. "You were riding me like a race horse. Without my permission, I might add. It was practically a rape. And you knew that I was a married man, too."

"Pish Tosh," she exclaimed. "That bitch freed you from her vows when she cheated on ya. And lahk ah said, this was yer fault. Ya was askin' fer it. Ya had no reason fer holdin' me lahk that."

"But you asked me to," I said.

"Well, I din't know ya was gonna do it lahk that," she said quietly. "Bob, ain't nobody ever held me lahk that. Ya made me feel lahk I meant somethin' to ya. I felt lahk ah was the most precious thing in the world. Every girl ought a feel like that at least one time in her life. So you caused this!"

We spent the next two days pretending like she wanted to. We pretended that neither of us had anything hanging over our heads. We pretended that we had all of the time in the world. We pretended that we would go on together forever.

It was like ... a honeymoon. We did tourist type things. We shopped. We ate at different restaurants. We saw all of the sights that the area had to offer. And we showed the locals everything that we had to offer.

I bought Callie a bikini that was practically obscene. The way the thong disappeared between her ass cheeks gave me and every guy who saw it an instant hard on. We were lying around the pool with Callie in that bikini. I went to get some lotion to put on her back so she wouldn't burn.

On my way back to her, I watched as one of the poolside waiters caught sight of her. He saw those long, perfect legs and his head snapped around like it was attached to her legs on a string. As he walked past her and caught sight of that ass, he slammed into a wall and dropped an entire tray of drinks and snacks.

I saw her turn around to see what was going on and we made eye contact across the crowded pool area. I saw it all. The long wild hair, the pretty face and that incredible body, were all mine. I took her by the hand and led her back to our room.

I didn't have to drag her there either. She was as intent on getting there as I was. The thing we did more than anything during those three days was fuck. We couldn't get enough of each other. But I really think that it had as much to do with what we were running away from, as what we were running to.

But all good things must come to an end and so did our time at the little motel. We were almost in tears as a smiling Clem walked up on us with a big dumb assed smile and a bill for the repairs on the truck.

I paid him and got the keys back from him. I handed them to Callie, expecting her to be happy but she was in tears. "Kin we wait til mornin'?" she asked. The sadness in her voice made it seem as if her heart was being ripped out. I knew what she was feeling. I felt it myself. I just nodded and she led me back to the hotel. We made love for most of the night. It was a desperate session full of the joy of life, but also the sadness of losing a loved one.

I couldn't face seeing her the next morning. I couldn't bear the thought of saying goodbye to her. So I took the coward's way out. I left her about four hundred dollars in cash and a note thanking her for everything she did for me. She had restored my faith in not only love, but in women as well. I realized that not every woman was like Jane. I also knew that maybe Jane hadn't been wrong. We are all supposed to go after the things that we think will make us happy.

I noticed a note from her on the passenger's seat but I didn't open it. I didn't dare. Because I knew that all she had to do was ask me not to go and all of my plans would go up in smoke.

As I powered down the road, I felt renewed. I felt alive again. And I knew that most of those good feeling were the result of Callie. She made me feel invincible. I felt like a God damned superhero and superheroes don't run.

I turned the car around and headed, not for Arizona and my future, but back home to Michigan. Suddenly, I realized that sneaking away without resolving things with Jane was a cowardly way to do things. I needed to look her in the eye and tell her that we were done.

I turned my iPhone back on and noticed 8 texts and 2 messages from Jane.

* * * * *

Jane

There was only one thing I could think of for sure. And that was that I had to get out of this Podunk town. It was like being cast back through time into the 1950's.

Everyone was pissed at me. My mom and dad were so pissed that they could barely stand to look at me. My dad was actually cursing at me and calling me names on the drive back to their house. My mother had called me not once but twice on my cell phone before Dad and I got home.

The first time she'd told me something that I already knew. Aunt Tilly had disowned me. I'm not talking about the ravings of some crazy old lady who had no idea what she was talking about either. She had called her lawyer and had him drawing up a letter even as we spoke that let everyone know that she and I, for all intents and purposes were not related. The funny part was that she for some reason felt it necessary to include a line in the letter that mandated the fact that the cessation of relations between she and I in no way affected her relationship with Bob who was still her favorite nephew. But any money that she left to Bob, was not to be shared with me. It would go to Bob alone. I wasn't sure that was even legal. Bob and I were married. Whatever was his was half mine.

Mom had spent half of the time that she remained at Aunt Tilly's convincing the old lady that calling Bob to tell him what a whore I was probably wasn't a good idea. In the end mom had used something akin to child psychology on the old lady. She reminded her that people sometimes shot the messenger. So if Aunt Tilly told Bob, the result might well be that Bob would never come and visit Aunt Tilly again.

The old lady's mind was as sharp as a tack though. She looked out over all of the relatives who were at her house and found the one she hated most after me. She told him to call Bob. Mom had finally convinced her to stay out of it, but it was a tenuous decision at best.

I also gathered from the tone of her voice that my mother was only helping me because she was my mother. It wasn't that she was on my side, she too thought that what I had done was heinous. I even got the idea that she thought I was having some sort of mental breakdown and felt that she needed to support me in my madness.

I got the idea that she thought that whatever it was that made Aunt Tilly think that she was the center of the world was affecting me too, only I didn't have the power the old lady had. I was like Aunt Tilly without the money. My mother told me that I needed to get my shit together, because there was a world of difference between very rich, crazy, old woman, and just a crazy old woman.

While we were on the phone, she asked me several times what the fuck was wrong with me. My mother rarely cursed, so her tone and her words weren't lost on me.

Dad was seething. On the drove back to the house, he kept looking around and trying to convince me to lie down and rest. It took me a while to realize that he really wanted me to get my head down. Not because he was worried about me, but because he didn't want to be seen with me.

He kept going on and on about how he had taken that old woman's shit for years. And now it was all over, he was cut out of her will because of me.

"Did you know that your mom and I were in line for at least a million?" he asked angrily. "What the fuck are we supposed to retire on now? We haven't been putting any money aside because we were sure that Tilly was going to leave us flush, Janie. We can't live on Social Security. You've basically cut our fucking throats, Jane. "

Just when I thought he was done, he delivered the blow that almost killed me.

"And if you had to cheat, why did it have to be in our town and with that bastard?" he asked.

"Why is everyone so down on Jason?" I asked. "Sure he didn't go to college, so he isn't a successful engineer like Bob. But he went into the military and defended our country. We don't treat our veterans with the respect they deserve. Everyone acts like Jason is a disease carrier when he's a hero."

My dad started laughing so hard he had to pull the car over. I looked at him crazily and noticed there were tears streaming from his eyes from him laughing so hard. When he finally stopped laughing, he looked at me and shook his head.

"What?" I asked. "What's so God damned funny!"

"Janie, who told you that Jason was a veteran?" he asked.

"Dad, don't be silly," I said. "You remember when he and I broke up because he decided to go into the military and get his life together. It was about that time that you and Mom, pressured me into going to college and I met Bob. And I fell in love with Bob. We have a great marriage. I bore him a child. Daddy, I love Bob with all of my heart. But there were unresolved feelings about Jason. Over the years I wondered if I had made the right decision in marrying Bob. I always saw Jason as the one that got away. I always wondered what if. I know that coming here and doing what I did was stupid, but now I know. Now I know that I picked the right man. Maybe Bob isn't a war hero, but he really and truly is the man I love. I can spend the rest of my life with no doubts. I can live with my eyes firmly on our future. Our entire marriage will be better because I'm not looking over my shoulder anymore."

My dad just shook his head. I got the idea that he was going to start laughing again as he looked at me. "Did you read that bullshit on a Hallmark card?" he snapped. "Or are you really that stupid. Jane maybe your mom and I sheltered you too much. You seem to see the world through bullshit colored glasses. Maybe it isn't our fault. Maybe Bob is responsible for this. He has kind of spoiled you over the years. He buys you whatever the hell you want, whenever you want it. You've never had a real job in your God damned life."

"I have a job, Dad," I spat. "I work."

He laughed again. "My brother, your uncle, pays you six dollars an hour to answer the phones in his office and take messages," he spat. "He'd have to pay a high school girl at least eight dollars an hour. You work two days a week, Janie. You make ninety six dollars a week, BEFORE TAXES. If you factored in the gas you use getting there and back and the money you spend on lunch, you're barely breaking even. Then add up the money you spend for the clothes you wear to work, just to impress the women who really work there and you're losing far more money than you take in. Bob, is supporting what really is just a hobby for you honey."

I looked at my shoes because I realized that my dad was only right, but that he and everyone else had probably known all along that my job was a joke. Somehow I had never seen it.

"And as far as Jason being some sort of "HERO," Janie, Jason was never in the military. Your mom and I sent you away to college, more for us than for you. We needed to get you out of town so we could distance ourselves from that whole mess. Jason, despite what he told you didn't go off to serve the country and make the world a better place. Small towns love their soldiers, Janey. He lied to you. Jason, had just gotten to the end of a very long leash. For years he'd been committing all kinds of petty and not so petty crimes around town. When he came to see you that last time and gave you that dumb assed story about going into the army he was out on bail. His family had to put their house up, to get him out before his trial so he could get his affairs straight. Jason didn't serve the country, Honey, he served time. Jason went to jail!"

It was as if time stopped for me. How could I have been so stupid? My dad kept talking about all of the things Jason had done. He had come back three years later to find that I was gone. My parents had refused to give him my contact information. They had also purposefully not told me that Jason had asked about me. He had returned home and started getting into the same stupid types of things that got him thrown in jail in the first place.

Then he had gotten some girl pregnant and had to marry her. They had three kids and she worked her ass off to support them. Jason not only couldn't keep a job, he gotten tired of even trying to get one. As soon as the car stopped I was out of it and running into the house. I ran straight up to my room and started crying my eyes out. I was emotionally drained and just drifted off to sleep. I dreamed about being at home with Bob and having a great time. The dream seemed so real. We were out on the beautiful deck we had behind the house. We were having a barbecue. Our daughter was home from college and she'd brought a young man home with her so we could meet him. We were sure that she was going to marry him. All of our relatives were there and Bob and I, as usual, could barely keep our hands off of each other.

He pulled me off to the side and let Dad take over the grill. We snuck up the back stairs to our bedroom, because we couldn't wait any longer. I wanted him. I needed him so badly at that moment. But just as he got my clothes off we heard a loud sound from the yard. I looked out the window and saw Jason there. He was standing up on one of the tables full of food. Then I saw him squat down and take a shit in the potato salad. The loud noise was Aunt Tilly. She started taking shots at Jason with a huge shotgun, but she kept missing him.

Jason had a big dumb-assed smile on his face and he looked like a cartoon character. "I fucked her Bob," he yelled. "While you was outta town, I fucked her."

That was when I woke up in a cold sweat. And that was when I realized that I was only in a little bit of trouble. It wasn't a big deal. As soon as I got home I would call the phone company and tell them that I was being harassed and request that they immediately change my number. I'd have to call all of the important people and give them the new number, but that was a small price to pay for saving my marriage.

In fact it would be good for me because it would allow me to take a really good look at the number of people who had access to my home phone. I would also lose my cell phone and buy another one. Maybe I'd get an iPhone like Bob's. He'd been after me to get one anyway. He wanted us to be able to use FaceTime to make video calls with each other. It was silly. That poor man loved me so much that he wanted to be able to see me as well as hear me when we spoke on the phone.

1...456789