Tuscan Twilight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

He nuzzled his lips into the hollow of my neck and intoned, "Again. Once again, hard and deep. Then I want to walk in your vineyard, and then I want to return and plow your soil again. Good, rich Italian soil. You have aged well, Luciano. You must have been dynamite when you were young." He kissed me then in the hollow of my neck with a sucking kiss that ended with nibbling of teeth. His spread hand pushed on my belly, pushing my pelvis into his cock as it lengthened and thickened again. I ached, both physically and psychologically. I truly was too old for repeated deep fuckings, I thought, and I ached for my Kyle. I wanted to be as young and virile as Dakota again. But to be so with my Kyle, chasing each other through fecund fields and taking turns in catching and overpowering and fucking each other.

"I don't know, Dakota," I whispered. "I don't know if I have the strength or can muster enough manhood to do it again so soon. Maybe later."

"I have the strength for both of us. I want you again. Now. I felt the doubt in your mind and body last night of whether I enjoyed you, and I want to show you that I did and do—that I can't keep myself away from and out of you."

And he proceeded to show me that I did want him again. I wanted him, Dakota. Oh, I wanted Kyle too. But they weren't the same person. Dakota was here, a real person, hardening inside of me, wanting me. Fuck the family. I wanted Dakota and I wanted him now.

"Hard, deep, fast, rough, and close," he whispered into my ear. "I can tell you love it that way no matter what you say." Then he pushed me over on my belly and straddled my thighs with his knees. He ran his hands up my arms and grabbed my wrists and moved my hands up to the iron rods running up the headboard.

"Grab hold of these," he whispered in a husky voice. "You'll need to hang on to something tight. I hope they are strong enough."

Then his dick head was at my tightened hole again, and he was pushing hard into me from behind and above. He had his hands wrapped around to my chest, with his fingers gripping my nipples. Even though my hole had been tightened up by his pressure on my thighs, his cock had made a lasting impression on my ass canal the previous night. So, once his dick head was past the sphincter, my ass walls were pulling him into me again as before. As soon as he was in up to the root, he started riding me hard in strokes, alternating with rotating hips, that had the mattress bouncing up and down and back and forth wildly and my knuckles white from the effort of grabbing the iron slats at the headboard and holding myself in place under him. He fucked me hard and deep and fast for what seemed to be almost forever, certainly with much more stamina than I'd ever remembered Kyle managing. After shooting off in three strong ejaculations that bathed my insides completely in his semen, he collapsed on top of me.

"Now that I've explored your sweet ass again, let's shower and explore your vineyard."

"I think you'll have to go on without me," I barely managed to reply. "You've worn me out. I don't think I'll be able to move until noon."

"Noon?" Dakota asked mischievously. "I'm not sure I can hold off on my next visit with you that long."

"I'm sure you can manage, Dakota. The servants will know exactly what you're doing here and will, without challenge, get you something to eat and an escort around the estate. But my granddaughter, Gabriella," I added in a nervous afterthought. "You'd best keep away from that one."

"I hear you," Dakota said, as he rose from the bed and started for the bathroom. And I hoped he had heard me. If he wanted to live in the lap of luxury here at the Villa Montebella for a few days, he'd best concentrate his attention.

"Oh, and my grandson, Paulo," I said. "He's visiting, but you probably won't see much of him. He loves working in the vineyard and spends most of his time there."

"You have a grandson here?" Dakota stopped in his tracks and turned toward him. My cock ached at the sight of his swinging around between his legs.

"Yes, but I don't really want you talking with him at all. He's my younger grandson, headed for the priesthood. My older grandson will inherit all of this, and he's off in Sienna managing our business there. My younger grandson is studying at the seminary now. As I said earlier, we have popes in our lineage and intend to have more popes there."

"Oh, right, a priest; saved for God," Dakota said. And he turned and marched into the bathroom, not letting me see the expression on his face. And it's just as well that I didn't. I drifted off to sleep, and my dreams returned to remembrances of my beloved Kyle. When I woke, Dakota had showered and was gone. And had left me alone in my sunlight-dappled room, an old, tired man, foolishly clammering to catch some sense of his youth.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers
12