Tutoring Tutor Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's my bitch B Davis?" Peyton whispered huskily into her girlfriend's ear.

Brooke bit her lip, and then after a pause answered honestly, "I am. I'm your bitch P Sawyer."

After that Brooke turned her head so she and her girlfriend could kiss softly but passionately, only breaking it when they heard the sound of a door slamming shut.

Turning their heads they found the chair Haley had been sitting on empty with their friend nowhere to be found, something that worried Peyton slightly, "Should we go after her?"

"No, she'll be fine. She just needs time to think." Brooke said, her dimples showing as she grinned, "Now pull out and grab the tape measure. I want to see how much I'm gaping for you this time."

Doing as her girlfriend said Peyton couldn't help smile as Brooke spread her butt cheeks for her. Considering how stretched out and raw Brooke's gaping ass hole looked they almost definitely had another record breaker on their hands.