Tuxedoed Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard that more than half of the associate lawyers will be kicked free. That means their clerks will be fired too. Only the best will be kept and the surviving lawyers will go after those. I need to know if I should be looking for another boss. I'd rather it was you. You're the nicest one for me. I know what you like. I'd be happy with that."

"How do you know I would be one who is kept. I'm not senior among the associates, and the reality is that once my father-in-law goes, I've lost my networks here. And what are you offering me?"

"There's a list circulating on what associates are being kept. Your name is at the top of the list." He didn't give me time to absorb that--no less than to marvel again that the clerks knew more about the firm's future than the associate lawyers did. "You know my law school mentor is Judge Prentice. He's told me what you like. He told me how big you are. I've worked hard to get you for a boss. I'm willing to give you anything you want to go with you to the new firm."

Maybe if we'd had this conversation before, I fell off the wagon with Carter Masters... but I had fallen off the wagon with Carter Masters, and Dan Echols was an irresistible little piece. And he was making himself more so by stripping in front of me and going down on his knees.

I fucked Dan doggy style, bent over my desk, with the palm of one hand pressed between his shoulder blades and the other grasping the back of his neck, holding him securely against the mahogany tabletop and pumping him hard. He at least professed to love it and egged me on, earning the privilege to go with me as my clerk and frequently to work late nights with me.

And he was right. My firm was acquired by the Annapolis law firm of Hedges, Masters, and Simons and I was retained--in fact moved up in rankings--on the firm's associate lawyer list.

* * * *

"I think you know the Masters, Carter and Marge, and their girls, Heidi and Beth," my wife, Pattie, was saying as I tried to contain my shock. A smirking Carter was extending his hand for us to shake. He was clearly enjoying the moment. "Carter and Marge came to our wedding. And here too is your law professor, William Prentice." William, standing close beside Carter also was smirking.

We were boarding a river cruise boat, the Harbor Queen, on the Severn River at the Annapolis docks. This was the first of several social events that were being laid on to ease the merger of my Baltimore firm into the Annapolis firm of Hedges, Masters, and Simons. This was the first time I actually focused in on the new firm name, which was displayed on a placard at the top of the gangway onto the boat.

Pattie and Marge, deep in conversation moved further into the boat. The two young girls had already swished away from us. This left Masters and Prentice standing there, with me, obviously enjoying the time it was taking me to adjust to the reality.

I looked at Masters. "You knew. You'd already discussed me with Judge Prentice. Was that night at the Annapolis police department all a setup?"

"Of course I knew before that night. I even told you I had that night in the Inner Harbor when you ran away from me. That night was just fortuitous, but we would have met somewhere and done what we did sometime anyway--what I hope we'll do again now that you have been brought into the firm. No," he said, with a smile. "I command that we do it again--and again. I believe you respond to command, don't you, Tyler?"

The way he said it left no doubt what would be expected from me for having been brought into the firm.

"The judge is an old friend of both the firm and me, and he shares with me--including promising lawyers and law clerks. Are you going to be fine with that?"

"I was trying change," I said. "I'd been changing. You're married."

"So are you," he shot back. "You haven't changed too well, obviously," he said, and both men gave a little laugh. "There is no need for you to struggle for change. The firm likes you--I like you--as you naturally are. I ask again, are you going to be fine with that?"

"Yes, I'll be fine with it." I didn't say that just to preserve my position in the firm. I saw no reason to fight what I liked anymore. Masters obviously managed to have a normal family life with his men on the side. I saw no reason why I shouldn't be able to have that as well.

The two men drifted off. Before I was able to do so, the law clerk I'd brought into Heges, Masters, and Simons with me, Dan Echols, was coming up the gangplank. He looked awfully inviting in his tight T-shirt and Speedo. I winked at him. He registered surprise and then gave me a glorious smile. This new, more open life was going to be interesting.

I had given up on giving up.

* * * *

Masters wanted me to second chair him on a case that was coming up in court in the near future. We had to cram to be ready for it.

"It will require some late hours," he said. "We'll have to work into the night. Call your wife to tell her that and then turn your cellphone off." We had returned to the head office in Baltimore from an evening together at the opera--I had suddenly become interested in the opera, although Pattie wasn't and told me to indulge the interest by myself. She was pleased, from a career ambition standpoint, that Carter Masters had taken me under his wing to introduce me to the world of opera. We were both in tuxedos. All of the women in the office kept looking at us and sighing. We knew we looked good.

The time was excruciating that it took the office to clear out that night, the two of us in Masters's office, our heads together, our tuxedo jackets and bow ties off, huddling over the pile of briefs affecting the case, my mind running through all of the permutations of staying or leaving.

Later, with me, naked other than black dress socks held up by garters and on my back on the carpet between his desk and the floor-to-ceiling glass wall overlooking the Baltimore Inner Harbor and Masters in just his tuxedo shirt, studs out, shirt front billowing open, and black dress socks with garters, I stretched my arms out in the sacrificial cruciform position he demanded of me while Masters hovered over me, sucking me to a throbbing, formidable erection, and then mounted my loins, murmured, "Just lie there. Let me do all of the work," put my cockhead in position, descended on me and rose and fell, slowly, languidly at first and then with increasing intensity and vigor, on his joystick.

Yes, I saw many a late night at the office in my future.

12