TV Blowjob Slut for Blacks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his black cock spurted a huge first gusher that nearly filled my mouth I moaned a surprised "Mmmmfff!" It was unbelievable. It was more than even the night before so my eyes grew wide as saucers as my cheeks swelled outward. I knew the next load he spurted would be uncontainable and make a huge mess on his seat so I panicked myself into just swallowing it all instantly. Before I could register how salty it all was, another load came in to replace that one. Again my cheeks swelled outward and again I frantically swallowed it all.

Darnell grunted loud and long gripping my head tightly, "Arrhhhaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

More cum loads came funneling out of his spewing dick past my jerking motions and into my greedily gulping lips that simply hoped to contain the massive jizz volume.

Darnell was clearly liking it, "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

I provided as much suction as possible and bobbed my head up and down as fast as I could over the top of Darnell's dick while jacking volumes of cum up into my mouth. I kept my cheeks sucked in the way he liked it too so as not to earn his wrath and I continued moaning and slurping until every last drop had blown between my lips. I even swallowed each load over and over again until only his taut hard black dick remained in my Barbie doll mouth.

Darnell officially declared the suck job complete and released his grip on my head. "Dayumm I ain't never had my dick sucked like that! 'Bout had me a heart attack girl! Tell me you loved my black dick cumming in your mouth! Go on! Tell me!"

Ugh. Whatever. "I loved...your black dick cumming in my mouth."

Now ask me if you can blow me again.

Please make it stop. "Can I...blow you again?"

"Maybe at the mall, baby. Now fix yourself up. We gonna use this $200 to get you some more outfits to wear, girl!"

And with that, he backed out of my garage and turned the bass wayyy up. I saw my neighbor buddy Jack, who I play golf with, out in his yard staring our way as we backed out and the garage door closed. His mouth was open as I held my compact in front of my face and reapplied my lipstick and wondered what story I could come up with that would explain it all. I knew Jack would never recognize me but whatever he was thinking, there was no way for him to know that this big black thug pulling out of his neighbor's driveway now owned himself a blonde Barbie suck whore and that they were headed to the mall to get her some more sucking outfits. Or that the suck whore he was staring at was me.

Darnell interrupted my thoughts, "Slide on over here next to me, BJ, and leave that dress up so I can see them stocking tops."

I had a hunch this was going to be the ride of my life.

12