Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm. I almost hate to make you stop," she whispered.

"Then don't," I whispered back before sucking her other nipple.

"There's something I want more," she said, pulling her chest back. I felt her hand wrap around my engorged dick, which seemed to be plenty hard. She sunk down, her pussy hovering over my lap while she used her hand to tease my head between her lips. Back and forth she rubbed me, spreading her juices around my head while I continued to tease first one nipple and then the other. She lowered herself down further, engulfing my engorged head with her lips. I felt the pressure of her body on my head, resisting me as she slowly put more pressure on me. Suddenly my head slipped inside, several inches of my shaft following behind. She held herself for a moment and then started to lift and lower herself, slowly working me deeper into her with each stroke. "Mmmmmmmmmm."

This was something she hadn't ever done in our whole forty years together. Every time I'd suggested something like this, she'd made a face or excuse. It finally dawned on me. "Is this what he had you do?"

"Uh huh," she whispered, shifting her legs so she could lower herself even further, her bare ass pressing on my thighs. I didn't ask anything further, understanding now things that she'd kept secret from me for years. I knew she'd had sex with someone before me who she wouldn't talk about. She'd often mentioned his name when we were in college, someone who I had no reason to think she had sex with. But now I knew that she had been taken advantage of by an older man that was supposed to be protecting her, not having sex with her.

She lifted and lowered herself on me, her hot wet pussy stroking up and down my shaft, pushing me ever closer to climax as she pushed herself there as well. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me wetly while she rode on me, wet and erotic, a kiss that we hadn't ever shared before. "I'm coming," she whispered, breaking the kiss. "Oh Lord I'm coming." Up and down she moved, her pussy clenching around me, drawing me into her, pushing my own climax towards its inevitable conclusion.

With a grunt my body jerked. I felt a strong surge of hot cum push up and into her as she pressed herself down hard on me. I felt my cock surge in her half a dozen times as she sat on me, panting and shuddering as she climaxed around my spurting cock.

"Thank you," I whispered, hoping she'd understand that I understood.

"I should have done this a long time ago," she whispered.

"I guess you just weren't ready yet," I answered with a shrug, moving my arms around her waist to hold us together as my cock slowly shrunk inside her.

"Seems kind of silly. I mean, it's been forty-two years."

"Well. At least you could finally let it go," I whispered.

She pulled my face to her chest and held me. I felt her breathing coarsely and I knew she was silently crying, like she did when she thought I couldn't hear her. I stroked her back and let her hold herself to me until she was ready. Finally she wiped her eyes and released me. She stood up, her pussy leaking her cum as she squatted on the floor, trying to pull my pants the rest of the way off. "If I'm going to be naked, you can be too," she said as she tossed my shoes away and then pulled my jeans and briefs off.

We went back to wrapping presents, finishing those, and then settling on the sofa together. Three times she got me hard and worked me into her pussy, saying she wasn't ready for more sex, but she wanted to feel me inside her. I held her and let her have her way each time, just holding her and caressing her body where she'd let me. Finally, well after dinner, she climbed onto my lap, facing me again, and worked my again hard dick into her pussy. She rode me like she had earlier, drawing me to climax inside her before kissing me softly and then pushing off of me to go to bed. She was sound asleep by the time I got to bed.

To be continued...

12