Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 05

Story Info
A little sexting goes wrong.
2.4k words
4.74
13.2k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

Day 5 - Thursday

The next morning I was making lunches as usual when my wife came out of the bedroom. She had on a knee length sweater dress and knee length boots. She stepped up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned into me, kissing my neck softly. Her hands slipped down to my pj shorts and pushed them down until they slid to the floor. "I think you should make lunches this way every morning," she whispered as she grasped my soft dick and started to tease it. I turned in her arms to face her, sliding my hands up the front of her dress to tease her back by squeezing her tits. I grasped each soft orb and raised my eyebrows.

"No bra?" I asked in surprised. She NEVER went anywhere in public without a bra on.

She grinned. "Being without panties was such a turn on, I thought maybe I'd try wearing nothing under."

"Is it working?"

"You tell me. I'm standing in the kitchen playing with your dick. Am I getting turned on?"

"From the feeling of your hard nipples, I'd say so," I said quietly. "So, you want me to throw you down on the table now or later?"

"Gonna have to be later. If you fill me up, I won't be able to send you sexy pics later."

"No?"

"Uh uh. I'm willing to walk around work half naked when no one else can know, but I'm not walking around with a wet spot on the back of my dress or your cum leaking down my legs."

"Good point," I agreed.

"Now, you finish lunches and I'm going to get breakfast ready."

She kissed me goodbye a half hour later and I went to shower and dress for work. I still didn't know what had gotten into her, either the night before or this morning, but I was enjoying it none-the-less. After my shower, I got ready to dress and found the only underwear in my drawer was the new stuff.

It was midmorning when she texted me a picture of her sitting at her desk, her skirt pulled up far enough that if someone walked by, they could easily see her whole pussy. It was followed by a request for me to send one back. I walked to the door and made sure it was locked and then walked back to my desk, dropped my pants and pulled the tail of my shirt up so the see-through briefs were clearly seen, and then sat in my chair. I pushed my knees apart as far as the arms of the chair would allow, and then snapped a picture of my partly hard dick. Wanting to give her something really good to look at, I pulled my cock out of the briefs and stroked it, thinking about her sitting at her desk with her pussy exposed until I had a nice fat hard-on. I carefully tucked my dick into the briefs so that it was completely covered and still completely visible. I snapped the picture and then sent both pictures to my wife, watching my phone to make sure they both sent.

"Hot damn!" I heard from the door of my office.

"SHIT! SAM!" I gasped in surprise as I looked up from my phone to see her stepping into the office and pushing my door closed behind her. I tried to cover my dick with one hand, wanting to pull my pants up but realizing they had slipped all the way down to my ankles.

She stood there, watching while I finally stood up and pulled my pants up, giving her a much better view of my dick through the see-through underwear. "I'm sorry. I mean I was trying to be playful with my wife. I thought a locked door was a locked door."

"Normally it would be, but after the other day, I couldn't resist peeking. I had no idea I was going to see you half naked. You know. Maybe one of these days I'll let you catch me with my pants down... or off," she said with a giggle.

"Maybe I should ask for my key back?"

She held up the key and then to my surprise, pulled up the hem of her dress, exposing a pair of tiny white bikini panties. She made a show of slipping the key into her panties and then making sure it slid far enough down that it'd be hard to get out without pulling her underwear down. "Any time you want it back, come get it." She grinned before dropping her dress back down and then turning to slip out of the office.

I saw Sam in my office four more times that day, each time she pulled up her dress close enough for me to see the key outlined in her underwear, just daring me to go after it. The last time was nearly quitting time. She pulled up her dress once again, this time I reached over and grasped her panties and pulled down quickly, flipping the key out of the material. I didn't stop there though, I pulled her panties all the way down past her knees. Surprised, she stood there, letting me look at her brown curl covered pussy, for several long seconds before she pulled her skirt back down. "I didn't think you'd do it!" she whispered, turning bright red in embarrassment.

"Gotta be careful what you wish for," I answered her, reaching to her thigh and sliding my hand up between her legs until my fingers found her pussy. "You might get it," I added as I stroked her wet pussy lips, letting my fingers slip between them and feel her hot wetness. She took a deep breath and then bent over to pull her panties off over her high heels. She stepped away, pulling from my hand and then tossed the panties into my lap before walking quickly out of my office.

"So did you like my pictures?" my wife asked when I walked in the kitchen after work.

"I did. I hope you liked mine too. They were expensive."

"Expensive?" she asked looking at me.

"Sam walked in while I was taking them. She got a pretty good look."

"Oh really?" Didn't you lock the door?"

"Of course I did. But Sam had a key. Not any more, but she did."

"Not any more?"

"I took it from her. At least now when I lock it, it'll stay locked."

"That's good. I'm sure she didn't mind the view though."

"Oh, she definitely didn't. In fact, I'd say she was interested in returning the favor. Hopefully I put a stop to that."

"Well, come eat. Dinner is ready," my wife said as she put the roast onto a plate and carried it to the table.

After dinner we settled on the sofa to watch football. Unlike normal, she chose to sit with me in my sectional recliner, half laying on me in the sweater dress. As we sat, I couldn't help but play with her bare breasts through the dress and then after a while, her bare pussy under the dress. At halftime she got up and disappeared, coming back naked.

"Let's get you naked too. It's only fair." She said as she stood in front of my chair.

"It is," I agreed, helping her undress me until all I wore was the see-through briefs.

"So, did Sam enjoy the view?" she asked as she slowly worked the briefs down my thighs.

"She must have, she was wet enough!" I said as she slid the briefs down my legs.

"She was wet enough? How do you know she was wet? What aren't you telling me?" she asked, stopping pulling the underwear down.

"She put the key in her underwear, so I'd have to either go after it or pull her underwear down to get it."

"So...which did you do?"

"Both I guess," I said sheepishly. "I pulled them down, but then decided she needed to be teased back, so I played with her pussy for a few minutes. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist."

She chuckled, shook her head and pulled my underwear down the rest of the way, tossing them behind her before climbing back into the chair on top of me. "Well. As long as that's all it was, I guess I can forgive you. Now... let's see what we can do with this!" She set the peanut vibrator in my hand and kept the remote for herself. "Let's see if we can get it to vibrate both of us at once!"

She lay half on me and we played around until we found a spot where I could hold it against her clit, and against my engorged head at the same time. It was considerably more effective on her than me, but it definitely had me as hard as I'd remembered being in a very long time. I held her as the little vibrator did its thing, pushing her quickly to an orgasm in my arms. After she climaxed, she took the vibrator from me and began to tease me. She worked it over and around my dick and between my legs, almost like she was trying to get me as excited as possible without letting me climax. She was laying on her side, her legs bent over mine, one tit pressed to my side, her right hand holding my rock hard cock and her left teasing the vibrator around on me. The game was long forgotten as she teased it over and around my dick, my nipples and her own nipples. Finally after an almost unbearably long time teasing me closer to climax and then backing away again, she shifted to sit astride me, guiding my dick to finally slide inside her hot wet depths. She slowly started to lift and lower herself, slipping her pussy on and off my dick. She held the vibrator against her clit so that it also vibrated my shaft. "I have to remember to thank Diane for turning us on to this little toy. Can't remember the last time I was so turned on again so quickly. Maybe it's just that the first time wasn't quite enough because it wasn't with your dick in me."

"Oh? What about last night?" I groaned as she slowly lifted and lowered herself, the little vibrator pressed to her clit and my shaft at the same time.

"I guess I was pretty turned on," she admitted breathlessly. "It felt so good to show that witch just what she was missing."

"Well, you did that." I groaned.

"You seemed to enjoy it, from how much you came all over me."

"It was kind of intoxicating. You shocked the hell out of me when you aimed me at your mouth."

"You liked that, did you?"

"Let's just say the sudden change had an impact."

She giggled softly. "Yeah. I could tell. Maybe you should do that to Sam. I bet she wouldn't mind getting a mouth full of your load."

"I bet she wouldn't. Especially if I made her come first."

"Ohhhh yeahhhhhh. I can just see her, kneeling in front of you in your office, all naked, taking your load all over her face and in her mouth. Your cum dripping down her glasses and onto her big soft bare tits. Tell me. Do you want to lick her pussy or fuck her? I know how much you like to lick pussy."

"I'd do either." I groaned softly.

"I bet you would. Maybe I should call her and tell her to strip for you and suck you off. I bet she would. I bet she'd do anything I asked her to if it meant getting naked for you," my wife panted as her climax inched closer. "I can see you now, her bent over your desk, your cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Do you want to fill her pussy with your cum? Do you want to fuck her until you shoot her full?" My wife asked as her legs started to tremble and her pussy started to clench and squeeze around me. "Oh god. I'm going to come thinking about it. OH SHIT!" She cried loudly as her body spasmed and shudders started to race through her entire body. Her climax lasted long seconds before she had enough control to start bouncing on me again, this time more vigorously.

Up and down she bounced, her tits bouncing and flopping wildly as she pounded harder on me. I could feel her pussy still clenching and squeezing me as she bounced, her orgasm apparently far from being done. The sensations were growing with me to the point that I couldn't hold back any longer.

My body jerked and I surged a gush of cum into her. She felt it inside her and slammed herself down on me, letting my surging cock fill her as she sat panting, her pussy spasming around me.

"What were you thinking about? Licking her pussy or fucking her over your desk?"

"Who said I was thinking of her?" I asked quietly, trying to catch my breath.

"Because I did everything I could to MAKE you think of her. So, was it licking her or fucking her?"

"It was watching her undress for me. You know how I love watching you undress."

"You do." She agreed with a grin. "Maybe I should call her and have her tease you by undressing for you?"

"You do and she'll probably not stop until she gets fucked."

"Well, I'm not so sure I want THAT to happen. Thinking about it is one thing, but doing it? I might not complain of you make her climax with your fingers though. You do a pretty good job there."

"You're going to tell me that if I stick my hand under her dress you're not going to be upset?" I asked a little incredulously.

"Maybe." She said with a shrug. "Now. Let's go to bed. And NO pjs tonight! I want us to lay naked all night, just in case I decide I need something to play with."

"I doubt I will ever understand you!" I said with a shake of my head as she pulled off of me, our combined juices leaking down from her pussy.

"Good." She whispered as she crawled off of me and off the chair.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers