Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all that had happened in the last few days, I'd almost forgotten she was coming. I sighed and got up from my chair and walked to the living room where my wife was greeting her.

"Scott! How nice to see you again!" Lydia said, stepping towards where I'd stopped, wrapping her arms around me for a hug, her huge tits pressing into my chest through her open coat front. I let my arms go around her to hug her back resting them on her lower back. I felt her grind her pelvis against the hard-on I didn't even realize I had as we hugged.

"Good to see you too Lydia. Have a good trip down?"

"Long as usual. But I'm sure it'll get better," she said brightly, not letting go of the hug yet. "Tell me sis, does your husband ALWAYS run around with a big hard-on, or is he just really glad to see me?"

"Well, you know Scott. Always ready to please!" my wife said with a naughty looking grin. "Scott, don't you think she deserves a kiss?"

"A kiss?" I asked in confusion.

"You did stop under the mistletoe on purpose just to steal a kiss from my sister, didn't you?"

I looked up and groaned softly. I had inadvertently stopped under the mistletoe that had already caused me all kinds of problems.

"Mistletoe? How sweet. Of course I'll take a kiss," Lydia said with a grin. I sighed again and leaned my face to hers, lowering it the couple inches needed to match our heights. I gave her a short kiss on the lips and then pulled away. "You call that a kiss? Come on here stud. Give me a real kiss!"

With everything that had happened in the last few days, giving her a "real" kiss wouldn't be any more outlandish than what I'd already done standing on this same spot, and it might be just what she needed to get her to back off on the teasing. I mean, there's got to be a limit to what she'll do with her brother-in-law in front of her own sister.

I let go of her waist, pulled my hands back and then slide them inside her nearly knee length coat reaching both hands around her and down to her butt as I lowered my face to hers again. I pressed my lips to her and used my tongue to coax her lips open. She tilted her head to one side and began to kiss back, her tongue dueling with mine and her lips sucking on mine as we stood embracing. I could feel the slickness of her yoga pants under my hands and figured that with her long coat I could get away giving her more than she bargained for. Going for shock value, I moved my hands up to her waist and pushed her yoga pants down with my hands sliding inside them, my fingers pushing her panties down as well. I didn't stop pushing until they were down on her thighs and her whole ass was bare to my hands.

I'd expected her to be shocked and even pull away, but instead I felt her pull a hand from my back and slide down between us. She pulled her pelvis from mine and began to rub my hard-on with her hand through the front of my pants. Two could play this game, and I knew damn well I had the upper hand. I slipped one hand from her bare ass around to her front. I could feel the curls on her mound as I pressed my fingers against her body and then between her legs. I felt her groan into my mouth as I let my middle finger slip between her very wet lips, stroking her clit as we continued to kiss for a few more moments. She finally pulled away from my face and looked at me, her hand squeezing my dick through my pants.

"I'll tell you one thing sis. Your husband can really kiss when he wants too. No wonder you have mistletoe hanging up. If he kissed me any more I think I'd have to throw his ass on the ground and fuck his brains out!"

"Well, I have to admit, he does have that effect at times."

Lydia stepped away from me and pulled her coat closed around her to shield the fact that her pants were around her thighs. "I think I better go use the bathroom before I do anything else. It was a pretty long drive."

"You know where it is," my wife said as Lydia stepped past me and headed for the bathroom, leaving me standing with a grin on my face.

My wife stepped over to me and slipped her hands around my waist. "So, just what did you do?" she asked in a whisper.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"I can't promise that, but I'll try not to. Now what did you do?"

"I got tired of her teasing me all the time and figured it was time to put an end to it. So I pulled down her pants and played with her pussy."

"Oh SCOTT! You didn't!" she exclaimed in shock. "Really?"

"Yep. She's been sexually teasing me since her divorce. I figured it was time that I pushed it past her comfort level and maybe she'd stop."

"Oh honey," she said, shaking her head. She lowered her head to my shoulder and shook slightly as she laughed quietly. "You DO NOT know my sister. You may have just unleashed a beast," she said trying to suppress the laugh.

"Uh oh," I said quietly.

"Yeah. Uh oh," she said, lifting her head and looking at me. She leaned to me and kissed me softly. "So, you gonna give ME a real kiss? Or do you save those just for my sister?"

"I'll be happy to give you a real kiss," I answered, leaning towards her and kissing her lips. I let my hands slide down her back to her butt. I bunched up her skirt in my hands until I could feel her slick little underwear she had on. I pushed her panties down to her thighs and then, as we embraced, I slid a hand around to her pussy. I felt her moan into my mouth as I slipped my fingers between her legs and one finger between her wet lips. I stroked my finger back and forth across her clit as she worked her hands between us to undo my pants. I felt my slacks slide down my legs and them my tiny briefs pushed down. Her hands wrapped around my already excited cock and started stroking it slowly. I moved my free hand to her chest and began to rub one of her tits through the material.

"Why don't you open my dress. You'll like the new bra I have on," she whispered as she broke the kiss for a few moments.

I did as she instructed, one handedly undoing the buttons that ran down the front of her dress. I slipped my hand into the gap and found the little plastic clasp between her breasts. It took a few moments for me to figure out how to do it one handed, but when I succeed, the cups pulled apart, leaving her breasts supported with a framework of straps, holding them up as if the were still in the bra cups, but now the entire front of each one was exposed to my hand.

"Much better," she cooed as I stroked her pussy and nipple. "But I think you should move your finger."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. If you want this there," she said, squeezing my dick. I moved my hand from her pussy and held the hem up to leave her bare pussy exposed. She leaned my dick down and slipped it between her legs. I felt her arch her back and then the delightful feeling of her pussy engulfing my dick.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned softly, pressing her lips to mine again as she pushed herself onto my dick. She rocked her hips while I moved my other hand to her other breast, now squeezing and teasing both nipples at the same time. We tried to keep contact with each other's lips, and frequently broke the kiss with a giggle as we failed, before trying again.

"Oh God. There's so much pressure on my clit it's gonna make me come," she breathed. "So close. Ohhhhh so close," she gasped as she rocked her hips, sliding me in and out of her and sliding her clit along the top of my shaft. "Oh my God does this feel good! Why haven't we done this before?"

"I don't know, but you're going to put us both over the top at this rate," I groaned softly.

"Good. I want you to come with me."

"Then you better hurry," I groaned in reply, the urgency for me to push into her growing by the moment. It seemed like each time she pushed herself onto me, I was going to explode in her as I tried to hold back the inevitable.

"I am. Oh shit lover. OHHHHHHH!" she squeaked as her body started to squeeze tighter around me. I let my body start to rock in opposite motion to her, driving me into her as her strokes grew shorter with her orgasm taking over her body. It only took a few dozen strokes and my own body jammed into her as far as it could. I held her and we kissed each other hard as my body jerked and spurted shot after shot into her spasming pussy. "Ohhhhh God," she panted as she broke the kiss. "You can kiss me like that any time you want."

"I was going to say the same thing. This was...quite erotic."

"Oh fuck!" I heard from the kitchen. My wife and I both looked over and saw her sister sitting on the edge of the counter, her pants pulled to her knees, which were pushed apart as far as the pants would allow, her fingers pushing in and out of her climaxing pussy.

"Oh damn," my wife said, pulling off my dick. She pulled her dress closed and then walked quickly past her still climaxing sister towards the bedroom, leaving me standing there with my cock hanging out.

I pulled my pants up and then followed my wife, trying not to stare at Lydia's pussy as I walked past. I found my wife in the bedroom nearly naked, changing her clothes. All she had left on were her stockings and high heels. I stepped behind her and pulled her to me, wrapping both arms around her. I held her for a few moments, and then turned her enough to allow me to lean my head down and kiss her left breast. I gently kissed all around it until I felt her reach up and pull my head to her breast. Only then did I close my lips around her nipple and suck it into my mouth. She moaned softly as I teased her hard nub. She took two steps back until she could sit on the bed, and then she pulled me down on top of her. I let go of her left nipple and moved to her right, sucking it in as well.

"You know me so well," she whispered. "I love having my nipples sucked after having sex. It helps keep that warm feeling flowing through my body.

"I know," I answered with a grin.

"I don't believe we just did that."

"What have sex in front of your sister?"

"YES!" she said emphatically.

"Why? We had sex in front of Tom and Diane. That didn't seem to bother you."

"That's because we were all involved in it. I mean, you were fucking his wife, so what was there to be embarrassed about? But this was my sister!"

"Who seemed to enjoy it just fine. Did you see her fucking herself with her fingers? She was having a very nice orgasm."

"How do you know it was nice?"

I chuckled. "Cuz how much she was leaking. I mean she was literally dripping all over the floor."

"Oh that's funny. She really made herself come that hard watching us? We must be awfully good looking doing it."

"Or she's not getting any anywhere else," I answered as I lay on top of her looking down at her. I wiggled up just a little further to kiss her and softly kissed her lips. "And no, I am NOT volunteering to take care of that. Sister or not."

"I wouldn't ask you to," she answered. "Now, unless you're going to put that dick someplace, why don't we get up and go see sis. I'm sure there's lot to catch up on."

"I don't think it's quite ready yet," I said as I pushed up off of her, my partly hard dick drooping as I stood between her legs. "Damn you look sexy like that. Just stockings and heels? I love it."

"I have an old woman's body, but I appreciate the compliment just the same."

"Trust me. You have as sexy a body as the day we met," I said as I helped her up off the bed.

She stood up and leaned towards me, pressing her body against mine. "Maybe I should walk around like this ALL the time."

"I wouldn't complain, and I guarantee you'd be well fucked if you did."

My wife giggled, gave me a kiss and then pushed me back away from her. I undressed and watched her take off her heels and stockings, my dick growing as she did. She put on a pair of spandex workout pants and a t-shirt before stepping over to me again. "You better put that away, or she's going to think you're giving her an open invitation," my wife whispered, grabbing my dick and squeezing it. "You know she's not going to stop teasing you."

"I'm a little surprised you haven't told her to knock it off," I said, wrapping my arms around her and pulling us together again.

"It wouldn't do any good. She teases you because it makes her feel sexy. Even though you don't take her up on it, she pretends you do and uses that to get off. I can only imagine what would happen if you really did respond."

"You mean, like today?"

"Oh yeah. That was not what she expected. But it seems to have had an impact. Not sure it's what you expected, but it did."

"And you're not afraid that I'm going to just throw her down some day and fuck her brains out?"

'Well, before last week, no. I wouldn't have expected you to do that even if she threw herself naked at you. Now? I don't know."

"Would it bother you if I did?"

"If you fucked my sister? I don't know. I mean, she is my sister. But she surely could stand a good fucking."

"That's true."

"You get dressed. I'm going out to talk," my wife said, without ever really answering the question, or getting dressed. I watched her walk from the bedroom in just her stockings and heels, looking back at me with a mischievous little grin. I could only imagine what that was going to result in, but I suspected I was going to be treated to just exactly what her sisters body looked like, including those fantastically huge tits.

12