Twelve Days of Christmas - Xmas Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on. That's not fair!"

"No? Tell me Russ. What's fair? You jacking off in front of mom? Or letting her jack you off? How about sucking you off? Would that be alright too? Maybe we'll just jump to the end game. Why not just throw her ass down and go for the big score? That be alright with you? Shit Russ. It was my MOM!"

"I didn't start it. She just walked in while I was getting dressed, laid down and put her feet up on the bar. I didn't even know she had the vibrator until she spread her legs."

"And of course you just dropped your pants."

"Not at first. She just asked to see it. Just for a second. I figured it couldn't hurt anything."

"And that turned into jacking off on her?"

"She just wanted to touch it. To feel it. I didn't know she was going to make me come all over her."

"And you were in a big hurry to stop it too, weren't you?"

"Well....no. Fuck hon. Your mom is fucking hot! I mean she's smoking hot! What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't believe you! Sit there. Don't move! I mean it! Just sit your ass there and don't move." The workout room door opened, and Christy stepped out into the hall. "Good! I don't have to come looking for you. Come with me." She pulled me into the room by the arm leaving the door open. She pulled me past the inflatable bed we'd put up for their visit, Russ sitting on it in nothing but a pair of briefs. She stopped by the weight bench and let go of my arm. She bent over and pushed her underwear off, stepped to the bench and lay down with her head near the end. She lifted her feet up and set them on the weight bar, much like I'd guess Nancy had. She spread her legs and then reached out to me. She pulled the towel off from around my waist and dropped it. She reached out to grab my flaccid cock and pulled me towards her face. "Since my asshole husband seems to think it's fair to jack off all over mom, then he's going to sit and watch while I do the same for you. You're going to play with my pussy while I make you come all over my tits. And NO, you do NOT have a choice!" she finished before she pulled me the last few inches towards her face. She opened her mouth and closed it around my soft cock, swirling her tongue around it to tease it to grow.

"You're not really going to do that are you?" Russ asked quickly.

"The hell I'm not! And if you know what's good for you, you'll just sit there and watch, because if you don't, you never know. I might just turn around and let him take me all the way home!" she snapped at her husband. Then she looked at me. "And you better damn well start playing with my pussy or I'll throw your ass down on the bed and do it myself."

If I knew one thing about my very strong willed daughter, it was that she usually followed through on her promises...or threats. I reached a hand out for her pussy and gently stroked my fingers along her full round naked lips. Unlike my wife's pussy, Christy had full round lips with only a small amount of inner lips protruding. Her lips were smooth and firm, gripping the tip of my finger as I stroked it up between her lips. I felt my dick start to grow in her mouth as I looked at and stroked her pussy, her oral encouragement of my head coaxing me to find and tease her hard little clit. She moaned loudly around my dick, rocking her hips towards me to encourage me to do more.

I moved my finger up and down her slit, sliding it from her clit to her vaginal opening, pressing one finger into her, slowly sinking into her up to one knuckle. "Oh fuck," she moaned, pulling my now hard dick from her mouth. I continued to push into her with my finger, her feet pushing on the bar to lift her butt off the padded bench towards me. I leaned a little farther over, pushing my finger deeper and curling it up behind her pubic bone. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" she groaned in pleasure as I started to stroke my finger back and forth inside her, rubbing the top of her vagina behind her pubic bone. With my dick out of her mouth, I could now reach down to one of her tits, gripping it and squeezing her areola and nipple. She stroked my cock with one hand, moaning softly as I teased deep inside her. "Is this what you did to her? To Tara yesterday?"

"One thing I did," I answered quietly.

"Why don't you fuck her?" I heard my wife ask from behind me. I stopped what I was doing and turned quickly in surprise, pulling my finger guiltily from Christy. She stepped behind me and pressed her bare tits to my back. She slipped one hand around my body, down to my dick and wrapped her hand around it. She slid her other hand down my arm to my hand and guided me back to Christy's pussy, pressing my fingers to her wet lips. "Don't stop. She was enjoying it, weren't you honey?"

"Uh. Yeah," Christy said awkwardly.

"Do you like your dad's big dick?" she asked as she gently pulled Christy's hand back to my dick. "Do you like how big and long and fat it is?"

"It is pretty big," she answered, looking between my dick and her mom's face.

"Then do whatever you want with it," she said, stepping back from me. She stepped around the weight bench and leaned against the wall. She stepped a foot up into the weight rack, spreading her legs and began to run her hands up and down her body, teasing her fingertips across her nipples and her very wet lips.

I pushed my finger back into my daughter, stroking my finger on the back side of her pubic bone again, bringing another moan from her lips. I worked my finger in and out, letting my palm press against her mound, my curled finger stroking across her clit each time I slid my finger in and out of her depths. Her hips lifted and lowered in time with my strokes, her orgasm growing closer by the moment. "I'm coming," she whispered softly as I felt her pussy clench around me. Her legs trembled and shuddered as she leaked copiously around my finger. She held and squeezed my dick while she climaxed, grabbing it almost like a handle as she shuddered and climaxed.

My wife moved from the wall and stepped to the weight bench. She stepped over the end, her pussy above my daughter's face. She pulled my hand from Christy's pussy and then looked at me. "Fuck me," she whispered before bending over the bench. She lowered her face between Christy's legs and I could see her start to lick and play with her pussy.

I stepped around behind her, my dick hovering over Christy's face and aimed my head at my wife's pussy. Her lips were sopping wet as I rubbed my head up and down her slit. I held my breath, almost expecting her to stop me as I slowly pushed into her. She moaned into Christy's pussy as I sunk into her hot depths. I started to stroke slowly, moving rhythmically, pulling almost all the way out before pushing slowly in again. Her hot silky depths seemed to almost quiver each time I pushed into her, her walls squeezing me slightly when my head bumped into her cervix. Over and over I pushed into her, my pace quickening as my excitement grew. I felt Christy's hands on my body, reaching around my wife's legs to rub my butt. I felt her hand slide around my thigh and let my balls slide along her hand with each stroke.

Her hands disappeared and I heard my wife moan into her pussy as she did something I couldn't see. My wife pulled her head from between her daughter's legs as she gasped loudly, whatever Christy was doing, it was pushing her orgasm to its pinnacle. I felt her depths squeeze around me as she climaxed, the sudden change in sensation pushing mine over the edge with her. My body jerked hard and I felt my pent up cum push forcefully deep into her spasming pussy. Time and again my body jerked uncontrollably, filling my wife with the cum that had built up with the teasing I'd gotten from Tara and my daughter. I stood panting, my cock still twitching as it started to soften.

I felt Christy push her mom forward a little, my cock slipping from her. Christy's mouth replaced my wife's pussy, sucking the remaining cum from my shrinking dick. She licked and played with me until there was nothing left to get from me. She pushed me back, leaving me standing, looking down at her while she started to lick the cum drooling from my wife's pussy. My wife shifted a little and I thought she was going to move off of Christy, but instead she lowered her head again and began licking her pussy again. I watched the two of them lick each other until Christy once again was climaxing under her. Her body shuddering uncontrollably as my wife licked and flicked her clit.

My wife finally lifted herself off of Christy, stood and turned to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me wetly, smearing Christy's cum on my face as she did. "Now that was interesting," she whispered as she broke the long kiss. "I've never tasted pussy before. I see why you like it."

"You do?"

"Uh huh. Might have to try it again some time, if you don't mind."

"As long as we're sharing it together," I said softly.

"That sounds fair. I can think of a couple pussies who you've been playing with that I might need to taste. You don't suppose they'd mind, do you?"

"Probably not as long as you don't cut them off from my dick," I said with a chuckle.

"So...Is this what you expected?"

"What I expected?"

"When you made that wish."

"What wish?"

"You think I didn't hear you that night? Looking at that stupid comet? What did you say? You wished I'd loosen up and be more like I was when we were first married? Or something close to that. Is this what you wanted?"

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Still? For years I resisted doing things I wanted to, things that I was afraid you would find so abhorrent that you wouldn't want me any more."

"Why would you think that i wouldn't want you? I mean unless you're going out and having sex with other guys and not telling me."

"No. I haven't ever done that. Before we met, I started to explore these feelings, the desire to be seen... and to watch. I let a man, a man I trusted, watch me. At first, that's all he did, watch. It was exhilarating to stand there and undress for him, sometimes to music, sometimes not. It was a rush to watch him stroke himself while he watched me tease my body. Sometimes it'd be in private, at his house, when his wife wasn't home. Sometimes we'd go for a hike, and out in the woods I'd undress for him, and we'd stand in the breeze and enjoy touching ourselves. One day he asked if he could touch me, and me touch him. I was excited and I thought I was ready for the next step. At first it wasn't much, just touching each other, stroking our fingers on each other's bodies, me stroking his dick, him playing with my nipples and putting his fingers in my pussy. I was young and stupid. I should have known he'd want more, but I trusted him. One day out in the woods he pulled me to him. He lay down and pulled me down with him and pulled me on top of him and told me that I had to fuck him. To ride on him. I told him I didn't want to, but he said I could either do that or walk home naked. I didn't feel like I had a choice. I told him I didn't want to get pregnant, so after I rode on him for a while, he let me get off and suck his dick until he came in my mouth. It was less than enjoyable, but worse, he broke his promise. It was a promise that he'd never ask me to do something I didn't want to. After that, I never did anything like that again... Not until that night out camping."

"And it scared you?"

"It terrified me how easy it was for me to fall into that, to drink up that rush again, to feel so turned on I wanted him to see me climax. After that weekend I knew I couldn't ever let it happen again. Oh, a few times I pushed things, trying to accidentally be exposed. It gave me the same rush, maybe even a little more of one, but it was also dangerous. I had a reputation to worry about. There were only so many times I could accidentally be exposed before someone got wise. So I worked hard to avoid anything that might coax me to do those things. Keep sex to the bedroom, only do it when no one else was in the house with us, ALWAYS wear clothes that made it hard to expose myself, just in case I felt the urge too strongly. God, how many times I was naked in a dressing room, touching myself, wanting to step out completely naked. So many times I wanted to tell you. To beg you to let me feel that again. I'm sorry. I know this is a shock. I'm not the person you thought you were marrying. I hope you don't think less of me."

"Of course I don't think less of you. If it turns you on to show off your body, that's fine. We just have to make sure it's safe. But what about Diane and Sam?"

"That's easy. If you were having sex with other women, how could you object if I said I wanted to show off my body to some guy? Diane was easy. She wanted to fuck you for a couple years. I dared her to sneak into the bathroom while you were showering one time. She had to walk in and take her clothes off and sneak back out without getting caught. I kind of hoped you'd catch her, but you were washing your hair and didn't see her. Sam...Sam's had a crush on you for a long time. All I had to do was say that if she wanted to get frisky, I wouldn't stop it. She asked how frisky she could get. I just said if she could do it at work, it was fine with me. It never occurred to me that she'd find a way to get completely naked and fuck you in the office."

"Good Lord... So what now?"

"I'm not going back. I'm not going back to having to hide this, to not get this rush. That's not happening. So you might as well get used to buying me lingerie and taking me places where I can get naked. Taking me places where I can flash some unsuspecting man. I'll always be yours. I don't have any desire to be fucked by other guys. Be touched a little maybe, but sex? Not interested. So the question is, will you still have me, knowing this?"

"I've never not wanted you. This doesn't change that at all."

"Come on honey," Christy said to her husband as she got up from where she was sitting on the weight bench listening to us. "I need a shower and I need you to help me with it."

"Help you with it?" he asked as she stood at the door, waiting for him to get off the bed.

"Are you that dense? I want you to fuck me in the shower!"

"Oh yeah," he answered, following her out of the room.

"I bet if we waited a few minutes, we could go watch them."

"That what you want to do?"

"Actually, I wouldn't mind joining them," she whispered. "If you think you can get it up again."

"I'm willing to try," I whispered back.

"Good. Come on," she said with a grin. "How would you feel about me daring one of my friends to sneak into the shower with you again? As long as I can watch."

"I'm game, as long as you get naked too."

"Just naked? I was thinking about using that new vibrator while I watched."

"Yeah. About that. Those weren't what I ordered for you."

"I know. I found the receipt and changed the order," she said. "I hope you're not angry with me," she said as we opened the bathroom door and stepped inside.

I looked over at my daughter bent over, being pounded by her husband, her tits swinging wildly under her chest. "Not a complaint in the world," I answered. I had a hunch the next few months were going to be very interesting indeed.

I could see that my new job was going to be coming up with novel and workable ways to let my wife show off to guys without making it obvious that she was doing it on purpose. I had a few ideas. Of course I was pretty sure that setting things up for her to watch me having sex was going to be easier. I just had to find women that wouldn't mind my wife joining in.

Who knew wishing on a Christmas star could bring so much change?

12