Twenty Cups Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom's confesses, the sisters respond, and the sperm test.
21.8k words
4.72
65k
130

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers

Emma and I were the only ones home in the morning. I heard her in the shower, and both Mom's and Lia's cars were gone.

I laid on the couch in the family room, watching ESPN, curled up in my blanket.

She came into the room and sat on a chair beside me at around 9:00am. I glanced at her. She wasn't chilling out comfortably; she sat forward on the chair, knees together, and her arms were wrapped around her waist in a kind of self-hug.

After a few minutes, she said, "Pause it? I want to talk."

I grabbed the remote and hit the button. The room fell silent.

We looked at each other, and she seemed depressed, maybe even ashamed.

"What's wrong, Em?"

"I wanted to tell you something, and I hate it."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I waited.

She sighed. "I started going out with Kevin again, a few days ago, after...you know, the whole Aunt Blair thing."

"Yeah," I muttered.

"I'm sorry."

I rolled my body to better face her. "Em, you don't owe me an apology. You haven't—I don't know—promised me anything. Free to be with whoever you want. Same as me."

"I know," she said, nodding. "I know. I just...it was before you told us what really happened with her, and I was mad at you."

"Don't like him or something?"

"No, he's okay."

"Nice to you? Respects you?"

She nodded.

"Happy for you, Em. Not mad."

"Thank you," she said, "but..."

"What?"

"If I had only known sooner..."

"Known what, Em? What's going on?"

"I...I let him have sex with me. I'm not a virgin anymore."

I stared at her for a moment. "You okay? Everything okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Good," I responded, still unclear as to what was bothering her. "So...?"

"So, I wanted it to be with you!" she snapped. "Don't you see? If I had known sooner..."

"Oh."

"And I went out with him again last night, and he wanted to, and I...I felt like I had to let him."

I froze. "Didn't force you, did he?" I demanded.

"No!"

I relaxed.

She continued, "No, I just felt like I had to, and it was okay, but I hate myself for doing it."

I let out a small chuckle.

"It isn't funny!" Emma cried.

"No. No. I'm sorry, Em," I began, "Just reminds me of Aunt Blair. Didn't plan on it or want to, but it happened, and now I regret it, you know?"

"Oh," she said. "Yeah."

We both glanced at the paused image on the tv screen.

She broke the silence. "I wanted to tell you because, if you wanted to be with me again, I wanted you to know why...why I can't."

I didn't respond.

"I don't want to cheat on Kevin."

I nodded.

"Did you want to? Be with me again?"

"Yeah," I said. "I love being with you."

She sighed. We stared at the screen again until she said, "So, Lia told me you had sex yesterday."

"Yeah. Sort of."

"She told me about the condoms," Emma said. A beat passed, and she started laughing.

I glanced at her and smiled.

"I can't believe she didn't know about sizes!" Emma guffawed.

I said, "I only remembered when I saw it on the box."

"You didn't know, either?"

I shook my head.

She laughed again.

It was nice to see her happy.

She said, "I don't even need them; I'm on the pill." Then, she fell silent for a time. At the end of it, she asked, "Did you like it? Fucking her?"

I nodded. "Wish it lasted longer."

"Did you like...," she paused, and continued in almost a whisper, "...fucking her in the ass?"

I nodded.

We stared at each other, and her eyes fell away first.

"Em, did you like licking Lia?" I asked.

She glanced at me, took a breath, and said, "I'm no lesbian. I just...I guess I liked that she liked it. That make any sense?"

"Sexy to make someone else feel sexy?"

"Yeah," she agreed.

I glanced at the clock. She saw me and looked, too.

I hauled the blanket from underneath myself and slid forward to the end of the couch to get up.

She said, "Time for you to fill a cup?"

I nodded. "Second to last one." I stood and walked toward the stairs. "See ya, Em."

"Hey, do you think...forget it."

"What?" I asked.

She shook her head, and I walked up the stairs. At the top, I heard her call to me.

I stopped.

She was peering around the corner. "Can I see it again? One last time. Maybe just hold it for a second?"

I said, "You mean my..." I pointed toward my groin.

She nodded.

"Guess so. Sure."

***

Hooking my thumbs in the elastic waistband of my sweatpants, I paused.

She saw that I waited on her and nodded. "Go ahead."

I pulled my pants and boxers down, then kicked them off. I had already removed my shirt. I tugged off each sock and tossed them on the floor.

Emma looked at my penis. Glancing up at me, she said, "Are you going to make it hard?"

"Said you wanted to hold it. Might help."

She put her hands on her hips. "I'm not going to give you a hand job. I've got a boyfriend, and I'm not going to cheat on him."

"This isn't cheating?"

"No, it's looking."

"And when you hold it?"

"Touching, but not sexual touching. Touching to just see it and feel it one last time," she explained.

I raised an eyebrow.

She sighed. "Look, just lay down."

I walked over and slid in bed, rolling onto my back.

She came over and sat beside me.

When she reached for it, I said, "I get to see yours one last time, too."

Her hand stopped mid-reach, and she looked up at me, thinking. "Deal," she said, and then she lightly took hold of the shaft. "Starting to get hard?"

"Stroke it a little."

She let it go. "No! I can't do that."

"Then—I don't know—show me your breasts or something. Play with them."

She blinked at me, and then stripped off her shirt and unlatched her bra. She glanced at me when she cupped her breasts.

"Squeeze them," I said.

She did. I remembered the firmness when her fingers curled in. They were like overfull water-balloons, Em's breasts—bursting with mass.

"Lick one," I said.

With two hands, she drew her right breasts up toward her face, bent down, and licked it.

"Suck the nipple."

She did. After letting it free from her lips, she peeked at my penis. It grew for her.

"Suck it like...like you're sucking on my penis."

She stared at me, shook her head as if she wasn't too sure about my mind, and then did it.

Her jaw gaped; she took as much of her breast into her mouth as would fit. I watched her cheeks pump and heard her swallow. My half-erection surged to full strength.

After a bit, Emma released her breast with a gasp and saw what she wanted. "There it is," she sighed, smiling.

She leaned over, perhaps a foot and a half away. She took it in hand, and the first thing she did was point it right at her face.

I liked how her eyes moved over my erection. It was like she was studying it, memorizing it or something.

"Em, will you kiss it?"

She looked up, and we stared at one another for a beat. Then, she quietly uttered, "I shouldn't."

"Not for sex, I mean. Just, will you kiss it because you like it—you like me?"

She stared at my erection. "I'll kiss it because it's beautiful," she finally said. She bent down. Her lips puckered and extended. Their fullness pressed against the tip, and there was a light smack.

I grunted softly.

Emma's eyes slowly rose up my body and met mine. She didn't move or say a word.

"Again," I begged.

She pinched her eyes shut and then shook her head.

I searched for an alternative, and then, quickly, said, "What if you just held it, and I'll move my body. You don't have to stroke it."

The appeal of this idea showed on her face, but after a few seconds of consideration, she shook her head again. "We can't." She squeezed my penis firmly, saying, "And I need to stop right now." She closed her eyes and let it go.

About to rise, I stopped her. "My turn," I said.

"You got to see my tits."

"I want to see your bottom and your vagina." I tugged on her jeans. "Come on. Take them off."

She hesitated, considering.

"Had a deal, Em."

She rose from the bed and started to undress.

I sat up and threw my legs over the side. She was right in front of me.

I asked, "When you take them off, will you turn around?"

"My ass?"

I nodded.

She shook a finger at me, smiled, and spun away.

"Slowly," I breathed.

Emma arched her back before commencing a slow, sensual bend that gradually revealed the two perfect, fleshy ovals and the dark valley where they met. It was inches from my face. Every second of that descent was torture.

"Oh," I uttered, "Oh, my gosh."

Her entire bottom was there. I had forgotten the flawless pink-white of her skin and how it almost shined. I reached for it. Her bottom was big for her frame, but in my hands, it seemed small and plump.

The act complete, Emma rose up tall.

I had also forgotten the smooth and sweeping outward curve from her waist to her hips.

"Oh, geez, no," I huffed.

Emma let out an airy laugh.

"I have to kiss it, Em. Let me?"

I looked up and saw the back of her head nod.

I pulled her bottom to my face and put my lips on it. The flesh was smooth against my lips and perfectly feminine. The faint aroma of sex wafted up to my nose as I drew back. I wanted more, saying, "Bend over and let me smell your vagina?"

She hesitated. "Smell it?"

"Just want to smell it."

The back of her head nodded. She bent over.

I spread her bottom wide. Resting my nose between her labia, I took in her scent and uttered, "Yes." Still keeping her spread, I backed away for a fresh look. Perfection. I kissed her anus, and then, lowering my head, I sank my nose into her wetness and smelled it again. I pulled back, let out my breath, and whispered, "I love this, Em."

I heard Emma's deep breaths.

"Boyfriend do oral sex for you now?" I asked. As I awaited her response, I kissed her tiny pink puncture one more time. It contracted slightly. I put my tongue against it and waited.

"No, he hasn't," she said, and her voice was soft and breathless.

I dragged my tongue over it. Her anus shined with saliva when I drew back.

She moaned, "Fuck, that's sexy."

"Want you, Emma."

She began to turn, but I held her.

"No. Don't move. Let me lick it again."

Turning back, she said, "Yes. Yes, lick my asshole."

She murmured, "Hmm," when I did it.

"Going to put my tongue on your vagina."

Emma gasped, "But, what about Kevin? You shouldn't."

I said, "Let me lick your bottom, but doing it to your vagina is cheating?" I drew back and—I have no idea what seized me—but, I spanked her bottom gently. The firmness, the glorious curves, the smell and taste—I don't know. I guess I just wanted to spank her.

Emma caught her breath. She turned to me and stared.

I waited, unable to read her face.

Eventually, she said, "Okay, do that again."

"Huh?"

"Lick it, and then spank it. Harder, but not too hard." She turned back, waiting for me.

I clutched her bottom, pulled it towards my face, and licked her anus forcefully. Pushing her away, I fired a lightning-quick slap across one of her fat orbs.

Emma cried, "Ah!"

But it wasn't a cry of pain. It was more like shock.

She'd been bent almost in half, with her hands on her shins. After the spank, she shot up to a right angle. Her head spun towards me. Chest rising and falling with deep breaths, her jaw dropped. Her face was pink, shining with the earliest hint of exertion. But, her eyes told me everything.

She liked it—really, really liked it.

Finding inspiration, I said, "Been a bad girl."

She smiled, but a moment later, it vanished. She crinkled her eyebrows at me and whined, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

It was my turn to be surprised. I felt my eyes widen. I gulped. Recovering to my new role, I hissed, "Sorry isn't enough."

"You have to punish me?"

"Think you deserve it?" I demanded.

She nodded and turned away. "I'm bad," she admitted.

I smacked her bottom.

She moaned.

I spread her wide and dragged my tongue from her vagina all the way up to the small of her back.

Emma cooed.

I asked, "Think you've been spanked enough?"

"No, I think my Daddy's still upset."

I spanked her twice. "Stand up," I said. When she rose completely, I moved her a few feet forward. Then I walked around and stood facing her. "Suck on your finger."

She did.

"Get it good and wet."

She slathered it in saliva.

"Spread your legs."

She did, and I sat on the floor so that my body faced the same direction as hers. I tilted my head back, looking right up into her vagina.

"Put it in your bottom."

She reached around, and I watched her index finger wiggle inside her anus.

"Finger yourself."

It began to slide, back and forth.

I started to lick her vagina.

Emma's knees buckled when my lips pinched her clitoris. She moaned, and then whispered, "Oh, Daddy." She began to undulate her hips, putting my tongue where she wanted it to go.

I felt her hand on my forehead, brushing across it as she continued fingering her anus.

Quickly, I felt Emma give way, let me take back control. She was approaching her orgasm.

I stopped and pulled away. I said, "Two fingers now."

Her hand vanished. It returned a few seconds later, glistening with saliva, two fingers joined together.

She pushed them inside.

"Deeper," I said.

Her fingers sank to the second knuckle and stopped. I reached back and, grabbing her hand, urged them further.

Emma cried out.

"Like that," I said.

She began moving them back and forth.

Satisfied, my lips closed on her vagina, and my tongue delved inside her. I labored for a minute, listening to the build-up. Then, standing over me with two fingers in her bottom, she bawled her orgasm.

As she subsided, I slid out from under her. Standing, I said, "Not through, yet."

She huffed, "Wait. Wait."

I swept her into my arms and carried her to the bed. She rolled flat onto her tummy once I set her down. I clutched a pillow that had fallen on the floor and shoved it under her hips, raising her bottom off the mattress. Straddling her on my knees, I gently spanked her bottom.

"You a bad girl?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Cheated on Daddy with your little boyfriend, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Let him stick it in you?"

"Mm-hmm."

Sitting on the back of her thighs, I opened her bottom. My erection was so rigid that I had to grab it and angle it down uncomfortably in order to marry it up to her slick entrance.

When she felt the tip wiggle between her labia, she moaned, "Yes, Daddy. Fuck me."

Confident I was in, I let go of my penis and spanked her a few more times. Then, holding her hips, I began to snake myself into her.

Her head came off the mattress. "Oh, shit that's big! Oh, go slowly."

I spanked her again, but I went slowly. I felt her body lubricating and stretching tightly around my penis. The rush of pleasure and sexual power made me dizzy. I grunted her name.

She cried, "Oh, fuck!"

I paused. "More, Emma. More."

"I know. I know. How much?"

I glanced down. "Halfway there."

"Oh, shit. Okay."

I continued to drive myself into her.

She cried out sharply, and I stopped.

"No. No. Don't stop."

I continued until our bodies mashed together. I groaned at the feeling, the connection, and being completely inside her.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she whimpered.

I did, and to my astonishment, she had an orgasm in the matter of a minute. Her entire body quaked and shivered. She screamed into my mattress. I had only pushed myself into her a few dozen times before she hurtled into a climax.

My body was only just beginning to feel good.

"Take it out," she breathed. "Please. It's too sensitive now."

I did, sitting back on her thighs. "Don't move," I commanded. I went over to my desk and came back. Straddling her again, I took a few moments to prepare myself, and then I began to prepare her.

"Ah, wait. Oh, fuck. Are you going to..." She gasped and gulped. "Are you going to fuck me in the ass now?"

"Yeah."

"It won't fit in my butt," she uttered.

"We'll see. Call me 'Daddy.'"

Still flat on her tummy, her head swerved around to look at me. "What are you gonna...?"

I pried her open with my thumbs. The tight mass of her bottom felt heavy and soft in my hands. Each sphere more than filled my palms. Letting go of one side, I grabbed my erection and lined it up with her tiny, pink ring.

Still looking at me, she said, "But, it's too...I've never..." Her voice trailed off into a sensual whisper. Her eyebrows pinched together, raised, and she breathed, "Daddy!"

I pushed against her, and Emma's face turned forward, away from me, in a snap. She released a passionate cry. The tip was in. I waited, letting her adjust. "Emma?"

Gasping, she huffed, "Yeah?"

"Ever masturbate putting things in your bottom?"

Swallowing hard, she inhaled deeply and nodded.

"What things?"

Her voice pitched higher. "My finger sometimes."

"Anything else?" I asked, adjusting my knees slightly. My penis moved inside her.

"Oh. Oh, wait," she cried. Her chest heaved a few times, and then she said, "A carrot."

"A carrot?"

"Uh-huh."

"What's the biggest thing you put in there?"

"Your cock, Daddy."

"Besides that."

"My...my girl's toy."

"You have one?"

"Mm-hmm."

"What would you do?"

She seemed to be getting more comfortable, so I inched myself deeper inside her bottom. I was surprised to find my erection filling her with relative ease.

Emma moaned, and then panted as she spoke, sucking air at every pause. "I rubbed my clit...while I fucked...fucked my ass with the...the dildo."

I was mounted, ready to begin making love. I wondered why it had gone so much easier with Emma than Lia, and now I knew. She had practiced. "How often do you play with your bottom?"

"Sometimes."

"You like it?"

She nodded.

"Tell me what you want Daddy to do."

"Fuck my asshole, Daddy"

"Rub your clit?"

She nodded. I felt her body rise as her hand slid along the mattress between her legs. She moaned.

"Gonna ejaculate in your bottom. We'll have to get the sample out afterward. That okay?"

"Mm-hmm," she said, nodding. "Cum in my butt."

"Ask nicely."

"Please, Daddy, will you cum up my ass?"

"Keep saying that." I held her open and watched my glistening penis slide back and forth through her anus.

Her vagina had felt much better, like Lia's. There was, however, something incredibly sexy about making love to her this way. She was giving herself to me, completely. Her body, all of it, was mine. I liked how she wanted it, wanted to be mounted anally. And I loved her bottom. I loved its shape and contours, it's soft outer layer and the youthful firmness underneath. I loved its smell and taste.

"Cum in my butt, Daddy," she urged.

I grunted, "Yes," and pushed harder.

Emma moaned sweetly. Her voice and the sight of my penis disappearing inside her bottom ushered me to the end. I felt my penis hardening still further. I felt it flex and grow as I grunted and shoved into her.

She must have known what was coming, felt my climax arriving. She may have even been having her own. Her moans turned to howls. Her skin flushed with pink, and her bottom gyrated against mine, timing her own rearward thrust with my forward. I sank to the root, my testicles clapping against her fingers.

"Emma!" I called.

She screamed.

Then, my body felt infused with energy and power. Every part of me seemed to be flexing as if I were drawing my orgasm from my outmost limbs and channeling it to my core, and from my core, it pulsed, laser-like through my penis and inside Emma's butthole. My body felt like a machine designed to inject semen, and Emma's bottom was specially crafted to draw it from me.

She called my name as the last contractions fired.

The transfer of fluids ended, and I collapsed on her back.

Panting, Emma huffed, "Oh, shit, I feel it in there."

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers