Twenty Dollar Spanking Ch. 1

Story Info
She repays a loan & gets more than a thank-you.
4.2k words
4.54
132.1k
21
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

It started innocently. I woke up late for work. The day before, I had taken a long car trip and was very tired by the time I reached home. The next morning, I was rushing to get to work. Stopping at the gas station to get my coffee, I noticed this young girl with a look of desperation on her face. She was standing by the pump and looked like she was almost in tears. I asked her what was the problem? She told me that after her credit card wouldn't work, the attendant told her to pump anyway and pay in cash. The trouble was she didn't have the cash. Taking pity on her, I gave her the twenty dollars. She seemed very appreciative and asked how she could pay me back. I gave her one of my business cards and told her to send me a "Thank You" card. Then I got in my car and drove off to work. A few days passed and I thought no more about the incident. Then one evening my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hello. May I speak to Mr. James Jamison?"

"Yes! This is he." The voice on the phone took a deep breath and then she began to talk in a rush. "Mr. Jamison, this is Carol. I'm the girl that you gave the $20 dollars to for gas. I would like to come by and give it back to you if that's alright?" My mind did a fast recall. Then I remembered. "Well hello Carol. Of course you can come by and pay me back." I gave her my address and hung up.

Twenty minutes later, my bell rang. I opened the door and there stood Carol. She was not dressed as I remembered her. This time she wore a knee length skirt, flat shoes, white socks, a nice blouse and what looked like a school jacket. She looked somewhat like a schoolgirl. I invited her in. I looked at her and she smiled. "I must say, you don't look anything like I remember you." Carol laughed. "I was on my way to work that day. Today, I'm dressed up for a job play. I was the schoolgirl." I smiled at her. "Well I must say, you look the part. I was getting ready to ask you if you were really old enough to drive."

Carol laughed. "Oh Mr. Jamison, I'm 19 years old. Did I interrupt you having dinner? Something smells real good." I laughed at her. "As a matter of fact, I was in the middle of cooking dinner. Would you like to stay and have dinner with me?" Carol looked around. "Well if I'm not intruding?"

"No Carol. I live alone so having company for dinner would be a treat." I took Carol's jacket and led her to the living room. "Would you like something to drink? I have wine, liquor or maybe a young girl like you would like soda instead?"

"Wine would be fine." I went and poured her a glass of wine. Then leaving her to look around went back to my cooking. When I came back to the living room, I saw that Carol had noticed my laptop sitting on the table. I had been working on a story and had left it on. When she heard me walking in, she jumped and turned around.

Remembering that I had been working on a story about spanking, I was mildly embarrassed. "I hope my story doesn't offend you. I write erotic stories for the Internet." I could see that Carol was slightly embarrassed. "No! No! In fact, I was intrigued. I've never read a story about someone liking a spanking. In fact, I never knew that you were supposed to get hot from one." I smiled.

It seemed that Carol had not been exposed to the seamier side of sex. The timer went off and I went into the kitchen. Carol continued to read as I set the table. When I called her into the dining room, she stopped at the door. I had set the table with candlelight. I seated her and poured wine into the goblets. Then I put some soft music on the stereo. We began to eat and after the first bite, Carol looked at me. "This is delicious. Are you a gourmet cook?" I laughed so hard I almost choked. "Not by a long shot. I just like cooking and enjoying a good meal. I'm glad you like it. So did you like my story?" Carol almost turned red with embarrassment. "Mr. Jamison..."

"Please call me James."

"Ok James! James, I didn't know that a spanking could be sexual?" There was something in the way that she said it. I have known many women who loved being spanked and a few of them learned about their fetish late in life. Carol sounded like she had experienced a spanking and the warm feeling from it. But I didn't want to scare her by being crass or vulgar.

I set my fork down and took a sip of wine. "Carol, men and women are turned on by many different things. Some are very normal as far as the word normal goes. And some are more exotic. But as long as it is agreed between the two people that they are doing it for enjoyment, anything is OK between them. Tell me, have you ever experienced a spanking as a grown person?"

This time, Carol did blush. She picked up her wine and took a sip. While she sipped, she looked over her glass at me. Then she put her glass down on the table. Her hands were shaking slightly. "James, I live with my aunt. She took me in when my mom became sick. I was 16 and a bit wild. We lived in Kansas and moving here was a big change. I got caught having sex in her house and she gave me a spanking. Aunt Flo, her name is Florence, is a big woman. She is about your height but she weighs about 240. She is a very good person but she doesn't have a husband or boyfriend. She has a scar on her face from a car accident and I guess it turns a lot of men off. Well she is kind of strict and when I mess up, she doesn't think anything about grabbing me and pulling me over her knee." Carol stopped talking and took another sip of wine. Then she took a small fork full of food and looked at her plate as she chewed.

Her actions told me more than she knew. I decided to pick up the conversation from her. "Carol? Do you get excited when your aunt spanks you?" Carol didn't say anything. Then she began to speak, but her voice was whisper soft. "I thought there was something wrong with me. I didn't know who I could talk to about it. It sounded so weird and wrong to me. The first time Aunt Flo spanked me was when I got caught with the boy. I'm not a virgin. That's part of the reason I was sent her to live with Aunt Flo. After she spanked me she sent me to my room. I was embarrassed cause she had made me strip and had spanked my bare ass.

Aunt Flo had closed her room door but I could hear soft noises coming from her room. I sat on the bed mad as hell that she had spanked me. I'm not a child. But I could feel a warmth spreading down in my pussy." She looked up at me to see if I reacted to her use of the word pussy. "I couldn't help it. I started to feel just as warm and tingly as I do after sex. I started to rub myself and couldn't stop until I came." Her story had me hard as nails. I was glad that we were sitting at a table opposite each other. My hand was in my lap and I was squeezing my hard cock to stop the throbbing. I swallowed hard to try and calm my racing breath. "I thought it had something to do with the sex I was going to have with the guy. But the next time I got caught playing hooky, Aunt Flo spanked me again." I had to ask. "This time did she spank you naked like the last time?"

Carol looked at me. I could tell that she was getting a bit excited by telling me all this. I was getting very excited by her tale. "Aunt Flo always spanks me naked. She said she's not going to waste energy spanking clothes." My cock was throbbing even more. "And does she lock herself in her bedroom every time she spanks you?" Carol blushed even more. She bent her head down and talked into her plate. "I think she plays with herself. I hear the same kind of noises that I know she makes when she plays with herself."

"How do you know she plays with herself?"

"I peeked through her keyhole and saw her one night. Like I said, she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband. I guess even she needs relief sometimes." I had to know more. "What made you sneak a peek at your aunt?" Carol stopped eating and held up her empty wineglass. "Could I have some more wine please?" I poured the wine across the table. I dare not get up and let her see the raging hardon that I wore. Carol sipped a lot of the wine from her glass.

"About once a week, I would go out. I noticed that whenever I went out, when I came back, Aunt Flo would be sound asleep. One time when I came in, she was asleep but I noticed that she had a fat dildo on the blanket beside her. When I looked again later, it was gone. Well I know what a dildo is and what you use it for, so I decided to see if what I thought was correct."

By now, I was literally jerking on my cock. I would have loved to have taken it out and really stroked it but I knew I wouldn't be able to hide what I did. I took a sip from my glass and even I could see that my hands shook. Carol continued her story. "I waited a week and when I was suppose to go out, I left the door unlocked. I waited awhile then snuck back in the house. Aunt Flo's door was ajar and I could hear her moaning and whimpering. I sneaked up the stairs making sure I didn't make a sound. When I peeked in through the crack, I saw aunt Flo lying on the bed. Her legs were open wide and she was shoving her dildo in and out of her pussy. Like I told you James, Aunt Flo is a big woman. And seeing those massive thighs spread and her pussy gaped open, well it moved me to. I stood there biting one hand while I played with my pussy with the other. Aunt Flo makes the same kind of sounds after giving me a spanking. When I asked her about the noise coming from her room, she said that my being bad enough for her to spank me makes her cry. I know the sound of crying and cumming and they don't sound alike. I think that spanking me makes Aunt Flo hot. And she plays with her pussy to make herself cum."

Carol stopped talking but I could see that her story had a big effect on her. Her face was flushed and she was breathing a bit heavy. Carol is about 5'6" tall. She has the full body of a grown woman with big tits and a nice round ass. Her light complexion and Shirley Temple curls, always gives her a girlish look. I could understand how spanking her bare ass could get one very hot.

"You like getting spanked, don't you Carol?" Carol looked up and me then back down at her plate. But not before I saw the red flush in her face. "Yes", she whispered. "And when Aunt Flo spanks you, you go in your room and play with your pussy don't you?" This time she just nodded her head. I wanted nothing more than to take this young girl across my knee and spank her. The thought of turning her soft cream colored ass red was enough to make my dick leak pre-cum. I decided to go for broke. "Carol, have you ever been given a spanking by a man?"

"No!" Her voice was so soft, I barely heard her. "If I were to make you stand up and I put you over my knee and lifted your skirt and spanked you would you get excited?" Carol looked up at me. She was breathing very hard. I watched her chest rise and fall. "I've been a good girl."

"Didn't you forget your money the other day? And didn't you try to drive off without paying the man?"

"I didn't mean to. I'll be good next time, I promise." Her answer left the door wide open for me.

"Well young lady, the spanking I will give you will insure that you're good next time." This time I did stand up. I walked pass her and she had to notice the huge bulge in my pants. I sat down in one of my armchairs then called her into the room. Carol came into the room and stood with her hands behind her back. Wearing the outfit she wore made the scene even more erotic. "You left your money home the other day and instead of asking the man to be kind and do you a favor, you attempted to drive off. I had to come to your rescue and lend you money. For being so naughty, I am going to have to teach you a lesson." Carol bounced from one foot to the other just like a little girl. "Oh please sir. I didn't mean to."

"Come here Carol." Carol came closer and I pulled her gently across my lap. I lifted up her skirt and found that Carol wore plain cotton white panties. "Please sir! I promise to behave." My hand was rubbing her ass across her panty. I lifted my hand and the first smack landed on her soft ass. SMACK! I felt her soft skin quiver as my palm made contact. "Ohhh!" Carol's soft moan filled the room. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I alternated my smacks between her soft cheeks. I could see the spreading dampness between her thighs. When my hand brushed between them, Carol lifted her ass and opened her thighs a bit more. I delivered six more smacks giving each cheek a total of five. "I don't believe in spanking clothes either," I said as I began to peel Carol's panties down. I wanted to see just how red I had made her bottom. "Please sir, I have to go to the bathroom."

I stopped with my hands in her waistband. "Stalling will not stop me from spanking you young lady."

"No sir! I really do have to pee." Carol was twitching and grinding her pussy against my thighs. "Well to make sure that you are telling me the truth, I will have to stand and watch you." Carol's whole body seemed to blush. "I'd be too ashamed to do that in front of you."

"Well young lady, I know how you young girls tell lies to spare getting a spanking. Either I watch you or we continue with teaching you a lesson." Carol didn't say a word. "Ok we continue." I was pulling down her panty and could just see the flush of red as her cheeks were revealed when Carol cried out. "OK! I really have to go sir. If I don't go, I'll make a mistake on myself."

I let her up and taking her hand led her to the bathroom. I flicked on the light and her eyes blinked in the harsh brightness. I stood by the door as Carol walked over to the toilet. Looking at me, her face a bright red from embarrassment, Carol slowly pushed her panties down. Then she sat on the toilet. The splash of her pee hitting the water was so loud that she moaned in shame. Hearing her pee only enflamed my lust more. Carol continued to pee for what seemed like an eternity. The more she let out the more embarrassed she became. By the time she dribbled out the last few drops, she was crying. "I never did that in front of anyone before. Oh sir I'm so ashamed." She was about to pull her panties up when I stopped her. "Leave them off. I would only have to take them off to continue your spanking. And remove that skirt. It's getting wrinkled from being bunched up around your waste. I watched Carol remove her skirt and panty. Then I had her go back into the living room and stand by the chair.

I needed a drink. Not wine, I needed a real drink. I watched Carol stand nervously as I poured myself one. Then I sipped it slowly as I watched her. Standing there with just her blouse on, she looked like a little girl. I would have loved to throw her to the floor and fuck her brains out but I knew I had to wait. I pulled Carol back across my lap. Instead of spanking her right away, I let my hands rub and caress her soft cheeks. I could feel the heat from my previous spanking as I rubbed her.

Carol was making soft whimpering noises each time my hands strayed down between her thighs. She would open her legs and lift her ass to allow me to touch her hairy pussy. "Now Carol, I am going to give you the last of your punishment. I hope that in the future you learn from this lesson." SMACK! The sound of my palm striking her bare flesh was like a gunshot. "Oh Sir!" Carol moaned. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Back and forth from cheek to cheek I spanked her. Carol wiggled and moaned with each hit. Finally I felt her tremble and a warm wetness spread across my pants.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" Carol's actions told me that the girl had cum. I couldn't believe the amount of crème that oozed from her pussy. I pulled her up onto her feet. The stain of her cumming was plain on my light colored pants. Carol! Did you pee on yourself? Is that what I see on my pants?" Carol was almost out of breath. "No! Oh no sir! I didn't mean to let that happen. I didn't pee. That's not pee."

"Then what is it?"

Carol looked at her feet. "I came! You spanked me so hard, I came on you." I looked at her. Her face was flushed and her legs were trembling. I stuck my hand out and let my fingers slide between her thighs. Carol opened her legs to allow me to explore her. Her pussy was drenched. Even as my fingers opened her swollen lips, more cum oozed out of her cunt. 'Well I certainly can't continue this spanking with these wet pants on. I will have to remove them. But I will spank you even more for staining them." I never mentioned the stain that my pre-cum had caused already. I unzipped my pants and unbuckled my belt.

Then I pushed them down off my hips. My dick had worked out from my shorts and as my pants fell, it stood out like a flagpole. "Oh!" Carol moaned upon seeing it. I sat back down and this time when Carol laid across my lap, I positioned her so that my hard dick was between her thighs. I could feel it rubbing against her pussy lips and Carol was moving her ass to rub it even more. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Each time I spanked her, Carol rubbed her pussy harder against my dick. "I'm gonna cum again sir! Oh please! I'm gonna cum again." This time I shoved my hand between her thighs and pushed my fingers up her soaking cunt. Carol humped her ass hard. "Oh Sir... Oh shit... Oh Sir... Oh shit... Oh fuck... Fuck me... Fuck me!" Carol punctuated each word with the humping of her ass. She was trying to drive my fingers deeper and deeper up her cunt.

Carol slipped off my lap and knelt with her legs open. I watched as she pushed her hand down between her thighs. Carol fingered her pussy with abandon. Then she tensed. "I'm cumming sir! Oh motherfucker! I'm cumming so hard!" Big globs of her crème plopped from her cunt to the carpet. I would have loved to have been underneath her right then, sucking all that crème from her pussy. When Carol lifted her eyes to look at me, I was busy stroking my hard cock. The head was one huge black bulb. I was squeezing it hard. Carol lifted my hand from my dick and moved between my thighs.

"Thank you sir. I'll be good from no on." Then she bent her head. The feel of her warm soft lips as she encircled my dick almost made me cum. But I wanted to enjoy the feel of her sucking my cock so I concentrated to hold off. Carol was no novice at cocksucking. She licked the head letting the pre-cum coat her tongue. All the while she looked up into my eyes. Then she took just the head into her mouth. I moaned as she polished my knob. Then she really amazed me. She began to slowly work her head up and down. I'm not too long but I am about 7 1/2 inches. Carol slowly worked my entire length into her mouth and down her throat. Feeling my dick wedge at the back of her throat caused me to explode. I grabbed her head as I felt the head of my cock expand. Then I watched Carol as she swallowed every drop.

Carol lifted her head from my still hard dick and I could see some of my crème in her open mouth. I grabbed her head and pulled her to me. I kissed her hard and tasted my cum in her mouth. Carol stood up and climbed up on the chair. She straddled my thighs and eased herself down. "Please go slow. I've never taken a cock as big as yours before." Carol eased herself down on my throbbing cock. As the head pushed between the lips of her pussy she opened her mouth. The perfect "O" of her lips made me throb as I thought about how well she sucked my dick. "Ahhh! Damn you feel huge. It feels like your splitting my pussy open."

I couldn't say a word. The feeling of her hot pussy walls as they surrounded my cock was magnificent. I opened her blouse and pushed her bra up over her tits. Carol's tits still had the look of an adolescent. Her tits had those big circles that you only see in very young developing breast. I sucked one into my mouth and tongued it as I sucked it. Carol continued to slowly feed my cock in her cunt. "Oh shit James. You're dick is huge. Fuck me! Oh you big dick motherfucker! Shove that pole up my cunt. Don't stop fucking me. Please! PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!" Carol screamed out her climax. Then I felt a flood of fluid rush from her cunt and soak my cock and balls.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers
12