Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom gets big surprise from birthday boy.
7k words
4.54
168.3k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit...What we going to do?...If she comes upstairs and finds us like this... She will...She will...She will fucking kill us...Oh shit...What we going to do..." She blurted the words out quickly hoping that her brother would provide some answers to their problem. Her eyes told him the full horror of the situation they were now in.

"Hallo, anybody here?" they heard their mother say again from downstairs.

Fear gripped her body and for a split second she was unable to think or do anything to help alleviate the situation. All that she could think of is that there she was, stark naked (apart from stiletto shoes) in her brothers bedroom, squatting over his naked muscular sweat soaked body, she had her fingers pushed deep into her cunt masturbating herself, and she also had six inches of his 11 inch rock hard cock sticking into and stretching her ass and not only that, if that wasn't bad enough, they were both on the very edge of cumming.

Her head started to spin from the situation, a mixture of fear of being caught in that position and also from the fact she was desperate to cum. She desperately wanted to carry on fucking her brother's dick until she came and to make matters worse she could also feel his dick twitching inside her ass as he neared his own point of no return. All the teasing her brother had recently done, bringing her so close to cumming and then depriving her, not once but twice of her release, and now she was so close again and yet she knew in the situation she was now in, that she wasn't going to be allowed to cum yet again. She knew all it would take was a few more thrusts of her fingers into her cunt and a few more thrusts of his dick into her ass and she and he would be over the edge and would cum together. She seriously thought for a split second about carrying on as they were, ignoring the situation completely, and quickly getting to their joint cum and hoping that they wouldn't be discovered until after they had had time to recover and clean themselves up.

She knew though that that idea was a non-starter and that they would have to stop what they were doing and answer their mother. If they didn't she would no doubt come upstairs looking for them and eventually she would find them in her sons room fucking each other's brains out!

"Shit" she commented as she withdrew her fingers from her cunt and lifted herself up enough so her brother's dick slipped out of her ass; " I had better go and answer her before she comes upstairs looking for us...You won't believe how close I was to cumming then...Shit...Third time unlucky eh?

She made her way to the door and opened it slightly looking out to see if their mother was anywhere to be seen. She heard a noise downstairs and knew that for the moment they were safe.

"Hi Mom your home early. Anything the matter?" she said trying to sound as normal as possible.

"At last!" replied her mother; "A reply...It's about time...What you been doing up there Debby? It took you long enough to reply"

"Eeerrr... Nothing...why? I had some music on in my room and didn't here you that's all" replied Debby, her heart pounding hoping she sounded convincing.

"It figures" replied her mother; "Is Nathan up there as well?"

Debby looked back at her brother who was now standing up in the middle of the room facing her, his dick sticking out in front of him at full mast.

"Yes" she replied.

"Well what's he doing up there?"

"He's in his room and he's hard..." She looked down at his dick and with a smile spreading over her face she looked him in the eyes and carried on talking to her mother; "He's HARD..." She paused for a moment and then continued: "at work studying for some exam I think". She could barely contain her laughter at what she had just said to her mother. Her brother just looked at her with an open mouth not believing what his sister had just said.

"Well you tell him to finish what he is doing. I am just about to start lunch and I want you both downstairs in five minutes OK?"

"Ok mom I will tell him" with that she closed the door and walked back over to her brother a big sigh escaping her lips. They were safe for now.

"I can't believe what you just said to mom" said a startled Nathan.

"It just seemed the most obvious thing to say for some reason" she replied standing right in front of him so that they were about six inches apart.

She looked down at his dick sticking out from his body and put her hand around it.

"Pity we have only got five minutes. I still need to come so badly. I think you do too right?"

Nathan shook his head, his dick twitching in her fingers.

"Well it looks as though we will have to wait till later for us to get off doesn't it? We can't risk doing anything else yet, not with mom just downstairs". With that she released his dick and reached forward and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"I am going to have a quick shower and freshen up a bit". She turned to leave for the bedroom door and at the same time started picking up her discarded clothes from around the bedroom floor where they had landed this morning after being taken off. She turned and did one last quick scan of the bedroom as she reached the bedroom door. She was happy that she had got all her clothes and that no evidence of their morning of incestuous sex remained for anyone to find.

She opened the door and walked into the landing, on turning back to pull the door shut she noticed Nathan still standing in the middle of the room with his dick still sticking out in front of him.

"Hey brother, better get decent. Mom wants you downstairs in five minutes don't forget" with that her eyes dropped to his dick and added; "That's if you can get decent with your dick standing up like that! I'm glad I'm not the one who has got to try and get it back inside a pair of boxers!". With that she pulled the door shut and headed off down the landing to the bathroom.

She went into her bedroom first and placed the clothes she had retrieved from her brother's bedroom and put them in a pile on the floor next to her wardrobe. She then removed the 4" stiletto shoes she was wearing and placed them on the top of the clothes. She was now completely naked. She looked at herself in the mirror attached to the wardrobe door. Her body was covered in beads of sweat, her blonde hair was all damp with sweat and was sticking to her back. Her face, breasts, stomach and most of her skin was covered in drying spunk that her brother had shot out and covered her in for most of the morning, her pussy lips were red and wide open from the numerous poundings of her brothers dick, and when she turned round to look at her ass in the mirror she saw that it too was covered in drying spunk, and she could clearly see that her asshole was gaping open from the stretching it had received from her brothers numerous anal assaults on it using his big hard 11 inch dick. She concluded that she looked just like a sex slave would after serving her masters every whim. She also thought of what her mothers reaction would be if she saw her daughter as she was at that moment – covered in drying spunk and with her cunt and asshole stretched wide open. She bet she wouldn't be very happy at all!

Debby then chose some clean clothes out of the wardrobe and then made her way into the bathroom ready for her shower.

Meanwhile Nathan had struggled to put on a clean pair of boxers over his hard dick. At first the head and the top few inches of his dick stuck out above the hem of his boxers but eventually his dick started to go a bit softer and he managed to tuck himself in. He pulled on a clean pair of socks, some sweatpants he had worn the day before (mainly on the hope of disguising his still half hard dick) and a clean tight fitting t-shirt that showed of his muscles and an old pair of trainers.

He used his dirty pair of boxers he had had on that morning, to mop up any blobs of his spunk he could find on the floor and then he left his dirty socks, boxers and t-shirt he had worn the previous day on the floor by his wardrobe door. He finally threw the bedclothes over the bed not bothering to try to make the bed properly.

He then made his way from his room and downstairs into the kitchen, where his mom was preparing lunch. He sat down on a kitchen chair by the table.

"Hi Son" said his mom; " Happy Birthday". She looked him up and down as mothers do and thought to herself how strong and handsome he had become. He would be a real catch for any girl she said to herself. "What's it like being all grown up then..." as soon as she said that her mind subconsciously went back to that morning and she blushed a little at the memory of what she had seen, when she had gone into his bedroom to see if he was awake, so she could wish him a happy birthday before she went to work.

As she opened his bedroom door, the light from the landing highlighted the room enough for her to see that he was fast asleep in his bed. He was lying on his back with his body angled slightly towards the door. He had his left hand above his head resting on the pillow and his other was dangling down over the side of the bed. The bed sheets were in a pile at the bottom of the bed as it had been too warm to have them over him. That meant that his body could be seen fully from where she was standing. Without thinking her eyes automatically began to look up and down his body. She slowly took in his young lithe muscular body. She noticed how tight and muscular his chest was and how hard the muscles in his abdomen were.

She felt herself let out a small sigh as her eyes took in her sons youthful toned body. As her eyes travelled down his body taking in every detail she suddenly let out an involuntary gasp as her eyes settled onto his crotch area. He was wearing a pair of boxer shorts but they did nothing to hide the huge bulge that was sticking up inside them and tenting out the material. It looked as though the material was going to give way and tear at any moment such was the pressure of his hard dick against the thin material. She looked up and down the bulge a few times not really believing what she was seeing. Could her son really have a dick that size? She couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from her son's crotch, it was as though she was caught in some spell she couldn't free herself from. Looking at her son's hard massive dick jutting up in his boxers made her think of things she shouldn't have done. Thoughts and questions filled her mind along the lines of; I wonder what it looks like in the flesh? How big is it? How much spunk does it shoot? What would it feel like to have that monster dick inside you? Would it hurt? Would it all fit in a girl's cunt? What would it feel like to have that monster dick inside my cunt? Would all of it go into my cunt?

That last thought jolted her back to reality. Here she was, in her son's room, standing there, staring at his nearly naked 18 year old body with his big dick sticking up in his boxers, and she had just thought of what it would be like to have it in her cunt! The idea repulsed her but that didn't stop her realising that she had become a little turned on looking at her sons naked body and thinking about his huge dick, and about having his huge dick inside her cunt. She could feel that she had become a little wet in her knickers. With guilt racing through her brain of what she had just been doing and the dirty things she had been thinking about, she decided the best course of action would be to leave her sons room as quickly as possible and put those images of his near naked body and her disturbing thoughts about his huge dick and what it could do, to the back of her mind. She pulled the door to his bedroom gently shut and continued to get ready for work. She had tried hard all day to forget what she had seen and thought about in her sons room that morning but seeing him there in front of her had just brought it all back to her.

She regained her composure enough to carry on with what she had started to say before drifting off with thoughts about this morning; "You are now a fully fledged adult. I bet you can't wait to do all the things you can do legally now right?". She hoped he didn't notice her blushing too much.

"Hadn't really thought about it much yet today mom" Nathan replied; "Been too busy doing other things". Nathan hoped his mother didn't see him blush a little as he remembered what he and his sister had been doing all morning while she was out at work.

"I know. You've been studying hard all morning for some exam according to your sister. Fancy studying on your birthday, you should be out enjoying yourself, not stuck in your room on your own, hard at work on some exam".

"It's Ok mom. I enjoyed it. I really learnt a lot this morning".

Nathan smiled to himself. He really had enjoyed himself this morning and he had learnt a lot, but he wasn't going to tell his mom exactly what he had been studying now was he!

"OK. Whatever makes you happy" said his mom; "Now there is just one more thing I have got to do to make your birthday complete".

"What's that?" enquired Nathan.

"Oh nothing. I just have to give the birthday boy his birthday kiss".

With that she moved towards him and gave and him a quick kiss on the cheek. He pretended to be disgusted and yelled out "Uurrggghh... get off me" and tried to move out of the way. His mother laughed out loud and got her own back by flinging her arms around him and planted a long lingering kiss on his cheek. "Uurrgghh that's horrible" he said: "Stop it". She pulled away from him laughing.

"Where's your Sister?" She asked.

"She's having a shower. She said she would be down in a minute"

"I think you should go and join her" replied his mother holding her fingers over her nose in mock disgust; "You smell terrible!"

Nathan blushed a little at what his mother had innocently just said. He thought to himself how he would have loved to have gone at that moment and joined his sister in the shower. His dick gave a little twitch at the thought. He also wondered what his moms reaction would be if she knew the reason why her Daughter was now in the shower.

It suddenly dawned on Nathan that he hadn't had a wash this morning. He had been too busy with other things! That meant of course, that all of the effects of what he and Debby had done to each other over the last five hours would still be there on his skin! All of Debby's cunt juices that she had sprayed over his face, while he was licking her cunt out and making her cum numerous times, were still on his face. And his mom had just given him two kisses on his cheek! His dick twitched again and grew a little harder at the thought of his mother possibly tasting her own daughter's cunt juices!

Before he could take his thoughts any further his sister interrupted him by walking into the kitchen. She had changed into a tight fitting black summer dress that showed of her sensuous curves beautifully. It hugged her 36c breasts perfectly and it was clear to see she wasn't wearing a bra under her dress. The dress came down around 8" lower than her perfect shaped ass allowing her long slender legs to be seen in all their glory. Nathan wondered whether she was wearing any underwear. Her legs were bare and she wore a pair of black low-heeled shoes. She looked gorgeous. Nathan felt his dick grow harder. He moved in his seat a little trying to get more comfortable and trying to hide his growing erection at the same time. His sister noticed and teasingly and provocatively moved towards him and sat down beside him. She looked to see if their mother was nearby. She wasn't noticing them, as she was too busy preparing lunch. Debby leaned forward towards Nathan's face.

"Like what you see?" She whispered to him in his ear.

"Yes" Nathan replied, his eyes moving up and down her lithe body.

"Good" She said. She looked down at his crotch and noticed the bulge shape now appearing through his sweatpants. She quickly placed her hand on his bulge and squeezed, feeling his hard dick, which was now nearly at full length.

" I see you didn't jack off after I left for my shower"

"I didn't have time too" he replied, not believing his sister was squeezing his dick less than five yards away from where their mother was standing.

"Good. You will be dying for release then"

He nodded. A wicked grin came over her face.

"I jacked myself off in the shower... I couldn't wait any longer... I was so turned on I just had to cum"

Nathan's mind immediately thought of his sister jacking off in the shower and his dick twitched once again. She could feel it twitch through her fingers.

"I see you like the idea of me jacking off don't you?"

He nodded.

"Good" She replied; "Maybe later tonight, when you are back from your friends, if you ask me too I will jack off in front of you. Would you like that?"

She could tell from how his dick twitched again in her fingers that he liked the idea.

"Great" she said; " Only one more thing... don't be out too late with your friends will you?... Or you may run out of time... Remember I am only your sex slave for 24 hours and that time runs out at midnight... Better get back early if you want to fuck me again...Wouldn't want you to be left with a dick full of spunk and nowhere to put it now would we..." With that she gave his dick one last squeeze and she kissed him on the cheek.

"Didn't see you come in" said their mother, as she noticed Debby sitting at the table next to Nathan; " You look pretty, going anywhere special?"

"Just going round my friends for a bit later that's all. I've got to get back early because there's something special I have got to do for someone later on so I won't be out long". With that she gave a sly look at Nathan and smiled seductively.

"Did you enjoy your shower?" her mother asked her.

Debby looked at Nathan and with a big grin on her face said; "Yes it was fantastic. Very relaxing. It amazing what you can do with those new multi directional nozzles! The water can go anywhere you want it to go! They get you really clean and refreshed!"

Nathan couldn't believe his sister was actually letting onto their mother how she had just jacked herself off in the shower with the showerhead nozzle!

"I know Debby. There really cool aren't they?" mom replied a small knowing smile crossing her face. She herself had cum many times while in the shower using the showerhead to bring herself off. Her children didn't know that though did they!

"Lunch is ready" said mom carrying over plates of food and putting it on the table. All of them helped themselves to whatever they fancied and generally talked about what each other had planned for the day. Near the end of lunch a car horn could be heard outside. Nathan quickly got up and announced, "That must be for me. My friends said they'd be over around this time for me"

"Where you going" asked his mother.

"Oh not far. Just going to catch a movie and go and have a game of bowling and hang around generally. You know the usual stuff"

"Will you be back late?"

Nathan looked at his sister and thinking of what she said earlier replied; "No, I shouldn't be too late. I've got something to do later on". A smile crossed his sister's lips.

"Oh well. Go and enjoy yourself"

"I will mom" Replied Nathan, and with that he headed for the door.

Just as he was opening the front door his sister called out to him and then joined him in the hall. He opened the door fully and turned to look back at his sister. She came up to him, and as she was standing right next to him, she looked passed him and outside to see who was picking her brother up. She could see a car outside and inside where three of her brothers friends, all of whom she knew. All three were in her brother's year at college. Two were 17 nearly comming18 and the other had just turned 18 like her brother. She waved to them and they all waved back to her. As she was waving back to them she turned her head and putting her mouth close to her brothers ear she whispered;

12