Twenty-Four Hour Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ It’s just that…………”

“What?” she interrupted before he could get any further, tightening her grip on his dick as she did so

“It’s just that my …….dick…..has just been in your……..ass…..”

“So?”

“So ………..do you think it is a good………idea to………..to….put my dick in your mouth………..straight away ……after it ……..has just come out of ………..your……….ass………...without washing it first?”

She looked up at him in disbelief at what she had just heard and then started laughing out loud.

“What’s so funny” he asked wondering what was so amusing in what he had just said that could make her laugh out load.

“Nothing” she replied still laughing

“Must be something,” he said “or you wouldn’t be laughing about what I just said”

“ It’s just you,” she said, “being so cute and caring as always”

“What do you mean?” he asked a little lost as to what she meant.

“ Well, let’s put it this way” she said in a deep sexy girly voice, a huge white teethed smile crossing her face, “So far today……… I as your 24 hour personal sex slave……….have gladly done everything you have asked me to do for you…………… Since this morning, you have fucked me hard with your huge, fat, 11 inch dick…………….in my mouth and down my throat twice…………..in my pussy twice…………….. took my anal virginity………….. and you have fucked me in my ass three times in less than three hours…………………… I have also had………. up to yet today…………… FIVE heavy loads of your spunk…………. fired into all of my three holes and over my body……………. You have spunked in my mouth and down my throat once………………spunked in my cunt once…………… spunked over my face and tits once……………….. spunked in my ass twice………….. and I have happily and readily licked up and swallowed all of the massive amounts of spunk………. you have shot in my three holes and over my body up to yet……………… and now you are concerned about me licking up and swallowing the last massive load of spunk you have just shot into my ass ……………………. Why?”

She looked at him with her big blue eyes, and as she did so, she moved her mouth closer to his dick. She continued to wank his dick as she waited for an answer.

He just stared at her, looking directly into her eyes, as what she had just said began to sink into his head. He had indeed done to her body all of what she had just said he had done, and she had done all the things she said she had done as well. And all of it had taken place in the space of about four hours since he had woken up this morning!

When he had woken up this morning, on his 18 birthday, he had been a virgin. No girl had ever seen him naked, or seen or touched his dick, and he had never ever seen a girl naked, or seen or touched a girls tits or cunt. Here he was now, just four short hours later, deliberately stopping the beautiful girl who had taken his virginity, who he had been fucking so hard all morning, from sucking on his dick! The same beautiful girl who was now completely naked and resting on her knees in front of him. The same beautiful girl who’s pouting full mouth was wide open just centimetres from the head of his dick. The same dick that he had just fucked her in the ass with! Was he mad!

He played the images of what had happened over those four hours through his mind, along what she had just said and as he did so he could feel his dick becoming fully hard again. Her dirty talk was paying off again! She could feel his dick becoming hard through her fingers that were wrapped around his dick and she knew she had won the argument.

Still looking directly into her eyes, after a couple of seconds he spoke,

“ It’s just that this will be the first time……….. you have sucked my dick…….. straight after it has been in your ass……. that’s all ……..I was just concerned about you that’s all…………. It’s up to you whether you want to suck it or not”

“No” she said, “the decision is up to you. Remember that for today I am your personal sex slave. I will do whatever you ask of me. Do you want me to suck your spunk and my come juices off your dick even though it has just come out of my ass?”

He looked at her and nodded his head slowly unable to speak. His face reddened a little at the thought of her doing something so kinky for him without question.

“Aaaahhhh that’s so sweet” she said noticing his face had reddened with his embarrassment, She gave his dick another squeeze, “thinking about me like that…….. but don’t worry…….. I know what I am doing……………and I am now going to suck all of your spunk and my come juices of your dick……….right now!”

With that she moved her head closer to his dick and opened her mouth as wide as it would go and engulfed the large head of his dick. He gasped as her warm mouth engulfed his dickhead. She hungrily started licking and sucking around the head of his dick immediately with her tongue, sliding it all over his dickhead and into his dick slit, getting up all of the spunk and come juices she could and then started to swallow them down her throat and into her stomach. Once she had cleaned his dickhead she began to lower her mouth further down his shaft until the head of his cock met the back of her throat. He gasped out loud at the feelings going through his dick as she worked her mouth and tongue around his dick taking all she could into her mouth. She then leant her head back as far as it would go, opening up the back of her throat in the process. She pushed her mouth further down the length of his dick, forcing it into, and down her throat.

She slowly fed his dick down her throat until at last she had the entire 11 inches of his dick in her mouth and down her throat! He moaned as he felt her nose brush and then push into his pubic hair - he couldn’t believe she had taken all of his 11 inch dick down her throat.

She remained still for a few seconds, savouring the feeling of his huge dick filling her mouth and throat. As she did so, she slowly breathed in and out through her nose, taking in the pungent aroma of the mixed spunk and cunt juices that covered his pubic hair, exactly where her nose was now resting. She loved the smell. After a few more seconds of savouring the smell of their joint cum, she slowly began to withdraw her mouth from his dick. Ever so slowly she withdrew more and more of his dick from her mouth. All the time she was withdrawing her mouth from his dick her tongue was moving all around the shaft, cleaning off all the spunk and cunt juice she could find. Eventually and very reluctantly she felt the head of his dick come out of her mouth. She closed her mouth quickly not wanting any of its contents of spunk and cum juice to escape. She looked up at him, smiled, and slowly swallowed.

He could see her throat muscles contracting, pulling all of the contents of her mouth down into her stomach. It was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen. She sighed contentedly as she felt the contents of her mouth slide down her throat and into her stomach. She opened up her mouth wide to show him that all its contents had now gone and were now in her stomach.

“See”, she said with hint of triumph in her voice, “that wasn’t so bad was it?” and then added “that tasted just great……………….I just llllooovvee the taste of your spunk…………….I could drink it down all day”

“ That was just an amazing thing to watch” he said, not believing what he had just experienced ”you taking all of my dick into your mouth and throat like that………….even though it had just come out of your ass…………….feeling your tongue around my dick like that………..and then swallowing all of my spunk and your own cunt juices……………..it was just awesome.”

“Glad you liked it” she replied “and here you were worrying so much about me doing it less than five minutes ago………” she then laughed again seeing what his reaction would be.

“Point taken” he said, and after a pause added, “just ignore me next time I try and stop you doing anything like that again will you? I can’t believe I nearly stopped you doing what you have just done to me. It was awesome”

“Don’t worry I will” she replied, and with that she grabbed hold of his dick again and said “but in the meantime I have some more cleaning up I have to do”

He looked down at his dick and he knew what she meant. His pubic hair and balls were still covered in a thick layer of spunk and cunt juice. She lowered her head to his groin, stuck out her tongue and proceeded to lick up the combined juices. First she licked and cleaned around his pubic hair area and once that was clean she then started on his balls. She gently took each one into her mouth in turn and cleaned them thoroughly with her tongue, slowly licking up, and then happily swallowing down her throat, all the combined cum juices she could find. After a good five minutes of thorough expert cleaning no trace of spunk or come juices could be found anywhere around his dick or balls. It was all now inside of her stomach!

She pulled away from him and rested back onto her knees, satisfied with her thorough cleaning job on his dick and balls, and happy now that all traces of spunk and come juice were now in her stomach. She looked longingly at the now rock hard 11 inch cock that was pointing directly at her. Her expert sucking had paid off. She smiled to herself, knowing that her expert sucking had made him hard again. She also knew, that now he was hard again, he would soon be wanting to put his huge 11 inch dick back into her ass again. She couldn’t wait!

She looked up at him, admiring his body and face, and with desire in her eyes, stared straight into his eyes and said,

“You know little brother…………….. that was the best tasting spunk of yours I have had today…………………….. I hope I get a lot more like it before your birthday 24 hours are up………..”

To be continued?

All comments gratefully received. This was my first writing attempt. Let me know what you think of it. Thank you.

12