Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Scott and Tiffany go to a club so she can show off.
2.7k words
4.53
96.1k
111

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Scott went back to campus, he kept revisiting the sight of his sister shaking her ass. He went online to look at videos of young women twerking, but every woman turned into Tiffany. On Thursday evening, he called her on her cell phone. He tried to hide the reason he was calling. "So, did your dance work on Jimmy?" he asked.

"No," she answered sadly. "We were in his room Tuesday night. I told him I wanted to show him something. I went to YouTube on his laptop and called up the song you walked in on. I think he liked the way I was looking at him over my shoulder, but as soon as I bent over and he could see my thong, he stopped the video. I asked him what was wrong with him, and he said, 'Nothing. What's wrong with you?' and he pulled my shirt back down over my thighs. I was mad and humiliated all at the same time. I left his house and haven't talked to him since."

"Good," Scott told her. "You deserve better than that." He meant what he said, but he hoped she couldn't tell the real reason he was happy to hear about the outcome. "Wait, you had a thong on? When I walked in on you, your butt was naked."

"I wore the thong 'cause it's sexy, and I wanted him to enjoy himself when he took it off. I didn't wear it when I practiced because I just wanted to get comfortable learning the moves."

"Anyway, I'm coming home the weekend after this one. Remember what we talked about?"

"Yeah," Tiffany said with a smile. She thought, "It's all I've been thinking about since I left Jimmy's place," but she managed not to say it out loud.

"I know an under-21 club where they play that kind of music. It's about a half-hour west of our house, so no one'll know who we are."

"Great! We can meet up at the city library and take your car from there."

On Monday, Scott called their mom and told her he'd be coming home that weekend. All through the week, he remembered his sister's sexy ass and the brief view he'd had of her pussy. On Friday night, he was seated across from her at dinner and was dying to see both those parts up close again. Tiffany helped him a little by making a point to carry things to and from the table, giving him multiple opportunities to see the shape of her ass, if not the flesh.

At breakfast on Saturday, she was wearing a long T-shirt that showed off all her curves but didn't reveal any of the flesh that he dreamed about. It drove him crazy that she was right there and he couldn't tell her how sexy she was. After breakfast, he said the guys from his floor in the dorm were going on a float trip next weekend, so he needed to put his sleeping bag in his car. Once he'd put it in his trunk, he drove off and called Tiffany. With no one else knowing who was calling her, he told her not only how sexy she was but what he wanted to do to her that night. He also saw that gasoline cost a dime less around home than at school, so he filled his tank and used that as the reason he'd taken off.

Tiffany wore short shorts and a tank top for the rest of the afternoon. She was trying to tease Scott, but she ended up torturing herself as well, thinking how his hands felt on her ass. He texted her and apologized for not having anything that would do the same thing for her that she was doing for him. She replied, "I could see ur tongue, & ur jeans r tight enough! :)" Scott changed into a silk shirt but kept the same jeans on. Tiffany put on the same top she'd worn when Scott walked in on her, but she wore an even shorter skirt. She left ten minutes earlier than Scott and met him at the library. On the drive to the club, Scott toed the line between watching the road when the car was in motion and trying to get an eyeful when he looked down at her chest. For her part, Tiffany put her hand on his knee and occasionally rubbed close to his crotch, but never touched his dick. Neither of them said a word for fear that he'd lose control.

Once they were at the club, they opened up. Scott admitted that he'd been thinking about the night since he got home the last time, but didn't say anything about watching other women. Tiffany confirmed that she had broken up with Jimmy, but she didn't actually have the conversation with him until the day after Scott called. Scott finally asked, "Did you really like it when we fooled around, or was it just because it's forbidden?"

"Both," Tiffany answered. "You reacted exactly how I hoped Jimmy would."

Scott whispered in her ear, "You mean you wanted him to come inside you?"

"Hell, yeah, but I liked it better when you did."

They talked about other things, and then told her, "After watching you, I decided to look at more videos of women doing the same thing. I noticed that a lot of the songs mention making babies."

"I noticed that too," Tiffany said.

"You realize that was a risk, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah, I knew."

"I kinda figured you did when you told me point-blank, 'Come in your sister's cunt!' You even mentioned my seed. So, when you thought about it afterward, did you panic?"

"No, it turned me on even more!"

Hearing that, Scott pulled Tiffany to him. He gave her a deep kiss and rubbed her butt. She ground her hips into his. She expected to feel how hard he was, but he was pressed so deep into her flesh that she was even reminded of how thick he was. "God, I can't wait to fuck you," he whispered.

At that moment, the disc jockey announced, "Now it's time for our weekly twerking contest! Who's up?"

Scott looked at Tiffany and nodded toward the stage. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"When people see me leaving with you, I want them to know what a great ass I'll be getting a piece of," he explained.

Tiffany couldn't resist praise like that. They took nine contestants, and she was the seventh on stage. As they gyrated to the latest radio-unfriendly song, Scott thought that a couple of them were a little too good to be amateurs. They competed in threes. The winner of the first group was a black girl who looked twenty and had a really round ass. The winner of the second group was an Asian girl with white streaks in her hair who made sure everyone saw her purple-glittered thong and made a show of not quite pulling it far enough to either side to get arrested. Tiffany beat out another Asian girl and a white girl with a small butt to win her group. The black girl won the finals and $100 in cash; Tiffany came in second and got a $40 gift card at a local adult gift shop.

When she came back to the dance floor, Scott told her, "That was great, but how 'bout dancing for me now?"

"All you had to do was ask," Tiffany said with a smile. He couldn't tell when she was on stage, but now he could see that she was wearing a thong that was barely thicker than dental floss. When she had her butt cheeks wiggling at top speed, he put his hand on her inner thigh. Her left hip moved left, but the thong stayed in place, and he could see her pussy lips! He came up behind her, bent down and put his arms around her. She stood up with him, and he put his hand under her skirt. For the last minute and a half of the song, he ran his fingers up and down over her pubic hair. At the same time, his arm under her breasts made them bounce enough that people halfway expected to see a nipple. As soon as the song ended, she turned around and said, "Let's go!"

They got back in Scott's car, and he drove ten miles per hour over the speed limit until they got to the park. It was almost dark out, so no one was around. He went to the trunk and got the sleeping bag out. "I got this for a reason," he said with a smile. Even though no one was there, they looked for a tree that was far from the parking area before he put the sleeping bag down. Tiffany had some danceable songs on her cell phone. She leaned against the tree, away from anyone who might see, played the song and began dancing. Scott put his hands on her hips while she gyrated. As he got closer, he put his hands under her shirt and started lifting it. Once he could reach her breasts, she straightened up and he took it off. He palmed both breasts for a minute, and then she leaned over again. Now he reached down and put his hands between her thighs. He lifted the thong with his left index finger and slipped his right inside her pussy. She responded by lowering her hips, taking the finger all the way in. Once it was securely in, he put her clit with his other index finger and began rubbing that. "Do you still like my reaction?" he asked.

Tiffany moved her hips up and down over his hard cock. "That answer your question?"

Scott pulled her up and turned her around. He kissed her on the lips again and put his hands on her buttocks. "God, does it ever."

Tiffany put her hands between them, found his cock and rubbed it. "Remember what you hoped was going to happen?"

"I hadn't really hoped for any—" She was kneeling, and she'd unbuckled his belt. "Oh, that!" He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Tiffany pulled them to the ground. He put his hands on the back of her head.

She held his dick up. She kissed each of his balls in turn before sucking them into her mouth. When she'd done that, she licked the underside of his shaft from the bottom to the top and took the head in. She bobbed up and down a few times and then let him out. "Wait a second, you wanted to do the same to me," she remembered.

"Yeah, I sure did," he agreed. Scott took all of his clothes off. Tiffany had everything off but her thong. She started to remove it, but he stopped her. "Leave it," he said. "It's more erotic."

"It is, isn't it?" she laughed. "Now, how do you want to do this?"

Scott lay on his back. "Come here, Little Sister," he said.

"Gladly, Big Brother," she answered. She climbed over him and took his cock head into her mouth. She didn't go down at first; she just swirled her tongue around the head once it was inside. Scott was tall enough that he had to lift his head to reach her pussy. He pulled the thong to his left and licked up and down the line that her lips formed. Tiffany moved her hips back to help him. He licked her clit and then used two fingers to hold her lips open so he could get his tongue in. She let go of his cock long enough to say, "Eat me, Big Brother!"

Scott went wild. He still needed his left hand to keep her pussy lips open, so that he could run his tongue in and out and in every angle imaginable, but he was also able to get his right index finger into her asshole. "My little sister ... has ... such a ... delicious pussy," he said, his words broken up by the sensations of her lips on his dick. When she got the whole thing in, he added, "And a fantastic mouth, too!"

Tiffany let him out slowly until she once again had only the head inside, and she started stroking him. After a couple minutes, she said, "Tell me when you're gonna come!"

Scott stopped eating her long enough to say, "You do the same."

"Right now!" she squealed, and soon he tasted her juices on his tongue.

Scott only got a couple laps before he had to tell her, "Me too!" She took an extra half-inch into her mouth and held him steady, making sure to taste his cum as it passed over her tongue to her throat.

When they'd both stopped coming, they lay on their backs looking at the stars and the tree cover. Scott turned onto his side to face Tiffany, and she did the same. He put his hand on her hip and kissed her on the lips. "You are amazing," he said breathlessly.

"So are you," she answered, "but we're not finished."

"I'm not ready yet," he said apologetically.

"You will be," Tiffany assured him. She found his balls and tickled them. That got him hard enough that she could start stroking him again.

"Oh, shit," he said. "You never quit!"

She put his hand on his thigh and urged him toward her. "Fuck me, Scott," she said.

He moved on top of her. He moved her thong out of the way and put his cock in the crease between her pussy lips. "But I could get you pregnant!"

Tiffany was undeterred. "I know. It's so dangerous, isn't it?"

"If that's what you want," he said, and he moved in slowly.

Tiffany nodded her head. "Faster!" she insisted. "Harder!" He was fucking her so hard that her tits jiggled. She held them up and said, "Remember, these aren't just ornamental."

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "I'm fucking my sister. My sexy sister. My sister with the hot ass, beautiful pussy and perfect tits!"

She put her hands on his hips and turned them clockwise. "Try this angle," she said. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned, and she arched her back. Arching her back moved meant that his balls flapped underneath her. She made a conscious effort to stay up, because she didn't want to crush his balls. She planned on doing this a lot! It dawned on her that there was a better way to protect him. She moved her legs over his shoulders.

"Damn!" Scott said. "I've never fucked a woman in this position before. He couldn't rotate his hips any more, but he was able to fuck her harder than before.

"That's it," Tiffany shouted. "Go harder! Fuck me! Come inside your sister's cunt!" She pulled him closer and whispered, "More seed!"

"You really want this to happen, don't you?" he asked. She moved her head back. "Here it comes!"

"Oh, shi-i-it," she moaned. She barely felt him spurting into her before her walls began to contract. "Yeah ..." She moved her legs down and wrapped them around his waist, making sure he couldn't pull out.

Scott had no desire to pull out. "I love you, Tiffany. I'll do this whenever you want."

Tiffany pulled him up so they were face to face and kissed him on the lips. She also tickled his ass, just to get the last little bit of cum inside her. "I love you too, Scott."

They caressed each other for a few minutes, but they were too tired to do anything else. Scott asked, "So, what are the chances that I knocked you up?"

"Funny you should ask," Tiffany answered. "Last week my friend Lizzie was worried that she was pregnant. We went to one of those educational health sites online and found out that the one time she had sex, she was probably safe. Then she bought a pregnancy test and found out for sure she wasn't. I looked at the same information and figured out that we were safe last time and this time. If we'd done this last weekend, it would be a different story."

"So, next week you'll be unavailable ..."

"Right."

"And if we wanted to do it at the absolute riskiest time ..."

Tiffany did the arithmetic and laughed. "You're most likely to make me a mother on Mother's Day."

"Then I'll tell Mom I'm definitely coming home that weekend!"