Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, Scott! Make me come!"

When Tiffany's second knuckle made it in, he had no choice. "Oh, shit, yeah! I'm coming! I'm coming in my beautiful sister's cunt!"

"Yes, you are," she said. Knowing what some lubricants do to latex condoms, she had countered his purchase with one of her own. She imagined the condom as the hull of a ship that had been breached, and her cervix was being flooded. Scott's technique alone might have been enough to give her an orgasm, but imagining the consequences put her over the top. She lay back and let the ecstasy take over her.

After Scott pulled out, he took the condom off, picked up the wrapper and threw them both in his wastebasket. "Now for the back door," he said with a smile. He got up and waited, but she didn't move. "Don't you want to? You mentioned it when you suggested the lube."

"Yeah, but I want to try it in the missionary position. I've never done anal that way," she explained.

"Neither have I," Scott said. "I've seen it in amateur porn, though, so I know how to do it." He cupped her buttocks with his hands. "Wow, your ass is even sexy when I'm just feeling it." She lifted her legs, and he put them over his shoulders. He pushed down on her hips until her asshole was close to his dick. The lubricant definitely helped. It took a little effort to get the head in from this angle, but thrusting once he was inside her was easy.

"Oh, yes, Big Brother. Tell me more about my ass."

Scott sang its praises, but Tiffany was too wrapped up thinking about how she'd tricked him to pay attention. She was more relieved than excited when he came in her ass. Once he went soft, he let her legs down and then lay down next to her. "You're amazing," he said.

"Yeah," she said, thinking how clever she'd been.

"Hey, who needs modesty?" he said with a laugh.

Tiffany didn't want to admit what she'd meant. "I mean, yeah, you are too!" She whispered, "Let's quit while we're ahead. About this time of night, either Mom or Dad usually has to go to the bathroom."

"Okay. My classes are over in a couple weeks. Hopefully, we'll have the whole summer to make love."

Tiffany got up, put her bathrobe on and went to his door. She blew him a kiss as she left. When she got to her own room, she pondered what she'd just done to the brother she said she loved. She hoped he didn't hear her crying.

12