Twice Forbidden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," Jerry said, "but I think we both need a little time to process it. Get together Friday like usual?"

"Try and keep me away ... Uncle Jerry!" I said excitedly. He walked me to his door and gave me an uncle-like kiss. Damn, this wasn't going the way I'd hoped.

On Thursday after work, I put a blanket over the chair that I sit in when I'm at my laptop. For the first time since Todd and I broke up, I went online and found the website we used to visit. Once I saw that it was still there, I stripped down to my underwear and looked for every uncle story I could find. I started off rubbing my boobs while I read. I briefly remembered my uncle telling me how full they are and got a little more turned on. I moved one hand to my pussy hairs and finally my pussy itself. When Todd and I browsed together, it didn't seem to matter whether uncles and aunts were such by marriage or by blood. Tonight I found myself in the camp who complains about the former, "That's just in-law sex, not incest!" or even, "That's not taboo, it's just cheating!" After the third story, my underwear was soaked, so I took that off as well. I didn't keep a tally, but it seemed like I read seven uncle-niece posts, and then I went back for the father-daughter stories. After I read one where a father impregnated two of his daughters and they were all happy about it, I couldn't suspend my disbelief any longer. By that time my fingers were soaked as well. I licked my index finger and said, "Tomorrow night, baby."

I was late getting to Jerry's house because of an unexpected winter storm. It was snowing when I left, so I just put on a sweater and a knit cap that one of my aunts had sent to my parents' house for my birthday. It was one of those with the side strings that make a cartoon character do something when you pull on them. Apparently my aunt thinks I'm nine. While I was driving, the snow turned into freezing rain, and it was a hard rain. Jerry greeted me with a kiss. Thankfully, this time it wasn't a familial kiss. My nether regions warmed up as soon as I felt his hands on my damp pants. "You're soaked," he said. "What do you need, besides dry clothes?"

I took his hand and dragged him to his couch. "I don't even need dry clothes, at least not till tomorrow morning. What I need is no clothes, on me or you!"

"Follow me," he said. I thought we were heading to his bedroom, but he turned right instead of left, and we were in the laundry room. I took my sweater off and putting it directly into the washer. "So, I guess this means you've come to terms with us being related?"

"Hell, yes!" I said. I'd taken my blouse and bra off, and I was in the middle of pulling my jeans off. "What do you think?"

Jerry was putting his clothes in the washer as well. "I think my prayers have been answered," he said. "But leave that on." He was pointing to my crotchless panty.

"There's no way I was letting this go to waste," I assured him.

We'd put all the clothes we were going to into the washer. Jerry added the detergent and closed the lid. I pulled the knob to start the wash. (It's 2038. We've added a few new synthetic fibers, but not much has changed about laundry since the invention of wash and wear.) He stood next to me and sifted through my pussy hairs. "Say it," he said.

"Say what? Diddle me? Fuck my ass?"

"Tell me anything you want me to do, but use my name at the end."

I thought it was odd until I got to the end. "I want you to eat my pussy ... Uncle Jerry!" He pulled me to him and I thought he was going to fuck me by accident on the spot. We had a long, soulful kiss, and then he picked me up and sat me on the washer. The way the metal felt on my legs, I was glad I'd kept my underwear on. He pulled a comforter off the top of the dryer and put it behind me so I could recline. He pulled me forward until little more than my butt was on top of the washer. He leaned down and ran his fingers over the ridge of my pussy. "Oh, Uncle Jerry!" I moaned. It felt so naughty the first time I said it that I was saying it just to please myself.

He rubbed harder and then he slipped his middle finger inside me. I reached back and put my elbows on the back of the washer for support. "Oh, yeah, you like forbidden fingers in your pussy, don't you?"

At first I wondered why he was using the plural, and then I realized he'd added his index finger. "Oh, yes, I do, Uncle Jerry, but I'd really like your tongue."

He didn't take his fingers out. He kept finger-fucking me, but he kept his fingers low so he could lick my pussy lips and my clit while he did that. "Oh, you have such a beautiful pussy," he said. He looked up and added, "And your breasts are even more beautiful from down here than face to face."

"How can you tell?" I asked. "My hands are covering them." I had cupped my own hands and was caressing my nipples.

"I can see the bottom from here, and watching you love yourself is just amazing. In fact, ..." He pulled his fingers and his tongue out of me. "Why don't you 'love yourself' a little more while I watch?"

I was enjoying my own breast play too much to stop entirely, so I only lowered one hand. "Only if you do the same," I told him.

"Anything for my d—d—delicious niece," he said. He'd never stammered before. Why was he sounding nervous now?

I rubbed my pussy while I reflected on the stories I'd read the night before. I could see that Uncle Jerry was stroking himself. As he got harder, my motions got more intense. I was enjoying my own masturbation almost as much as watching his cock grow. When I saw it practically pointing up, I stopped and got off the washer. "We don't need self-love. We've got each other to take care of that," I told him.

"Bed?" he asked.

"Yes!" I answered.

We rushed to his bedroom. I was on my back and he was licking my pussy through the panty again, but not for long. He grabbed the waistband and then stopped himself. "We both know what we want to do next, but do you want me to take this off, or does your guy usually run his cock through the opening?"

"There is no 'usually,'" I told him. "I bought these over the holiday just to wear them with you." He hesitated. "Through," I answered.

He pulled himself up and kissed me on the lips. He put his hands under my back. "You bought that for me?" he asked. I nodded. "I love you, too," he said.

"What do you mean, 'too'?" I asked. "I didn't say I love you." He looked like he couldn't tell I was teasing. "I love you, Uncle Jerry." He held me tighter. "Now let's find out how strong the frill on the crotch opening is!"

He loosened his embrace and raised his hips. He moved them from side to side until his cock head was squarely between the two sides of the crotch. With the crotch as his guide, he found my cunt opening easily and moved in. Once inside, he held me tight again and kissed me. I held him closer still and made sure he could feel my tits against his chest. "I love those beautiful breasts," he said. "That beautiful pink highway. Your gorgeous buttocks."

"Maybe later," I said.

"Fucking my niece, fucking my niece, fucking my niece," he said, not seeming to address me.

"Wow," I commented. "Most guys who fuck a relative either get totally into it or try not to think about what they're doing. At least, that's the impression I've gotten from reading people's accounts. You say that the way guys in movies say, 'Think about sports!'" He moved his hips a certain way. "Oh, shit, Jerry! You found another new spot!" That inspired him. He got more erect, and he fucked me even harder than before. "Give it to me!" I shouted. "Gimme your cock! Fill me with your seed!" Aw, geez, I'd never called it seed before, and I sure as hell didn't mean it the way it sounded.

"I love you, Maria!" he panted, and he plumbed deeper into me than any man had been before.

"I can tell!" I chuckled.

"No, seriously, I really love you," he moaned. "Do you love me? Really love me?"

I tightened my grip and stopped laughing. I didn't know if incest was the issue, but I dropped the "Uncle" to be safe. I looked into his eyes and said, "Yes, Jerry. I love you."

"Good!" he moaned. "Here comes that seed you wanted." His hips stopped moving, and I could feel his cum pouring into my pussy and flowing toward my womb.

"I feel it!" I told him. "I want it! I want you!" My voice came down a little. "I love you. I love you, Uncle Jerry."

He turned and laid his head on my chest. "I can hear your heartbeat," he said.

"Then you know I wasn't just saying it," I assured him.

When his cock had gone soft, he rolled off to the side. "Hey, you know what this means?"

"I don't come from a boring family after all?"

"That's an understatement, but it's not what I had in mind. For as long as we've been dating, we haven't been able to tell anyone about it, and we've had to be careful where we were seen together. We still can't tell anyone we're lovers, but we can tell people I'm your uncle, and it won't look suspicious if we go places together!"

"Other than porn shops and adult hotels," I added.

"That's too bad," Jerry said. "I've never been to one of those, and I'd like to."

"We can," I said. "Just not one of the ones around here. In fact, one of those would be perfect, because legally we're in the clear!"

We had a few minute of blissful silence. Then I remembered the seed conversation. "Um, about that seed thing."

"Yeah, I was wondering, too. I like what we have now, but are you going to want children someday?"

"I've spent my adult life having wild sex, and the only consequence I worried about was disease. I guess I've been lucky in that regard." I paused. "Sorry, I didn't answer your question. I've never been in a position where it would be a good idea, so I never thought about it."

"And now?"

"We've only been together for a few months. More importantly, I'm still getting my education. So, right now, absolutely not. I guess I won't know till I've been with the right guy for the right amount of time."

"According to the longitudinal studies I've read, that's a yes." Did I mention that researchers have odd conversations at times? Even when we're lying naked and covered in our own fluids? Some of us in the "hard" sciences look down on the social sciences, but the scientific spirit really isn't so different whether it's electrons or elections.

"Why do you ask?" I asked.

"I just don't want you to regret spending too many years in a relationship with someone who shares more than the usual 98% of your DNA if you consider it a problem."

"We don't have any cancer genes, do we?" He shook his head. "Cystic fibrosis? Extra fingers or toes? Well, unless they've raised the age of consent to 27, I'm a grown-up," I told him. "Let me worry about what I want."

"Sorry. I'm used to being an advisor. It doesn't officially extend to personal lives, but I've never limited myself to my official capacity."

I started to make a joke about sleeping with other advisees, but I could see that his concern was genuine. "That's okay. I love you even more for it ... Uncle Jerry!"

12