Twice Forbidden Ch. 04

Story Info
My uncle tells me more about my mother ... and my father.
8.3k words
4.48
27.4k
16
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alert to the readers who have added me as a favorite author, or who favorite-d one of my previous stories: If you haven't figured it out, this chapter ties "Twice Forbidden" into a previous story.

***

A SECOND CHANCE

Uncle Jerry was right about finals week being busy. The way my schedule worked out, the finals for my own classes were before the weekend, and the two I had to administer were afterward, so it was a perfect break. On Wednesday, we had dinner at his house and he graded while I studied. He told me to be ready Saturday morning.

On Friday night, with my own finals done, I texted Jerry and asked him whether I needed to pack a bag. He said it wouldn't be a bad idea. I wanted to relax that evening, but going almost a week without sex was too much. (The horror!) I went back to the incest website. Just for fun, I decided to see how far back they kept their posts. I discovered that they'd switched to a new server and software the year after Todd and I broke up. Happily, someone had archived the old site. I read an account with the subject line, "Me and my cousins on the beach." Either Chloe had posted her version of our bikini contest, with the names changed, or some other trio of cousins had an adventure just like ours. You know how some creepy guys have a countdown waiting for a female celebrity to reach the age of consent? (There was a name for it in the early part of this century, but I've forgotten it.)

Chloe had literally been counting the days until Kyle turned eighteen, and I'd helped her follow through. She'd even tricked me into thinking that the whole affair was my idea. Even though the girl-play we engaged in to get him hard remains the sum total of my woman-to-woman experience, I was flattered to learn that Chloe wished we'd gotten together again. She also posted about "breaking in" a cousin on her mother's side, and a couple more stories with just her and Kyle. Based on what Kyle told me, her last post was dated a week or two after she got pregnant, which made sense. I remembered seeing many posts in the discussion threads from women who had children by their relatives, but not many stories about the encounters in which those children were conceived, and none where the author claims to have had an abortion. (Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a non-incest story written by a woman with that outcome.)

I moved on to a couple of father-daughter letters. One of them was a mislabeled rarity. It wasn't father/daughter but uncle/niece, and it was a conception story just like the ones I said are rare. Not only was she happy about it, but the feeling she described when her uncle came inside her reminded me of one particular occasion with Jerry. I went to bed and masturbated while I recalled the stories I'd just read, and a few others that I'd read over the years.

Jerry didn't specify what time I needed to be ready, so I'd packed a bag the night before in case I spent the night at his house. I opened the door, and he said, "Happy birthday, darling!" I almost melted just at that word.

"Good morning, honey," was all I could muster in reply. We hugged before he came in from the cold. I wanted to dress sexily, but the best I could do given the weather was a low-cut top that I let him see before I put my coat on.

Once we were in the car, I told him about Chloe's stories.

"Did they give you any ideas?" he asked.

"None that would make sense for us," I said. "What about you?"

"No, not really."

"Come on. Every guy pictures his girlfriend getting eaten by another woman. The only difference is that some of them are self-aware enough to admit they wouldn't want it to happen in real life."

"No, because you already told me you're not into that."

We talked for a half-hour before I thought to ask where we were going. "Out of town," was all he said. I wanted to say, "No shit," but if surprising me meant that much to him, I wasn't going to press the issue. He'd found an adult motel and booked us for the day and night! He signed the register as Jeremy, and I signed as Elena. (He started going by the shorter version in grad school.) He winked at the clerk and said, "It's okay. She's my niece." The clerk looked at him as if he wanted to say, "We don't care. Do what you want."

The motel had adult movies on demand, a vibrating bed and an assortment of lubricants and condoms. When I pulled back the cover on the bed, I saw that they had satin sheets as well. "What do you want to do first?" Jerry asked.

He anticipated my answer, and we both said, "You," in unison. Then I looked at the local attractions card near the bed. The area code for all the nearby businesses was different from ours. St. Regis used to be in the same area code, but they did a geographic split, and this part of the state got the new one. That reminded me that we were a fair distance from home, and it gave me an idea. "I want to go out to dinner and make an embarrassing public display of affection."

"God, I love you," Jeremy said. "I should have thought of that for my own birthday." I couldn't remember. Had he ever said, "I love you," when we weren't having sex? Had I?

"I love you too," I told him. "So very much. This is already the best birthday I've ever had. Let me get cleaned up." I took my bag with me into the bathroom. I washed my hands and face and gargled, but when I came out, I didn't look any different. We put our coats back on and headed to the romantic restaurant on the visitors' card.

It only took a couple minutes for the host to find us a table, but for those two minutes, we hugged and kissed really close. We kissed on the lips, but the host got back before I could open my mouth. He called himself the maître d', but I suspect he couldn't have spelled it if you put a gun to his head. I ordered the Carnal Carnivore platter, and Jerry had the Baby-Got-Back ribs. Jerry had Coke because he was driving, but I ordered a Screaming Orgasm. I turned to Jerry and said, "You're gonna give me a Screaming Orgasm, aren't ya, Jair?" loud enough for everyone to hear me. I may have been the more vocal of the pair, but Jerry matched me bite for bite at giving sexy looks and acting like we were doing something naughty under the table. We fed each other the strawberry shortcake and made a point of kissing with our mouths full. The last part was actually kind of disgusting, but it was fun to look out the corner of my eye for people's reactions.

When Jerry paid the tab, he told the host, "I got a real firecracker here." The host just said something noncommittal. Apparently I'd managed to outdo their usual seedy clientele. It was one of the proudest days of my life. As we were leaving, he asked, "What do you want to do next?"

"More of the same, but much less embarrassing," I told him.

"Oh, crap, what is it this time?" he asked.

"We passed a park on the way here. It's still light out. I want to go for a walk and act like any other couple."

We found the park I'd seen. It was the perfect timing for us. A combination of rain and a special event meant that lots of locals could see us, but there was also plenty of parking. We walked around hand in hand. I think one person looked at us funny, probably because of the age difference. We bought cotton candy from a vendor, and Jerry whispered to me, "This is only the second sweetest thing I'm going to eat today."

I added, "And only the second stickiest." We didn't talk much while we ate it, because it was falling off the paper stick the way you like ribs to fall off the bone. The first trash can we found was close to the restrooms, and we both needed to go. As I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror and realized that a very happy woman was looking back at me. When I came out, Jerry was waiting for me. I smiled.

"Why are you smiling this time?" he asked. As much as I'd probably embarrassed him that day, I understood his tone.

"Because, when I saw you, I thought, 'There's my man!'"

Jerry pointed to a curve in the pathway. "Our car's over there. Let's run for it!" I did.

I forgot that Jerry told me he'd been a sprinter in high school. He got there before me and waited with open arms. He wrapped them around me, and we had a wonderful, not-embarrassing, closed-mouth kiss. "You know what the bumper sticker says," I told him. "'If you can beat me, you can eat me.'"

"I'm pretty sure you were gonna let me do that anyway," he said.

"Damn right," I replied, "if by 'let,' you mean insist." I didn't talk much on the way back to the hotel. When we were a few miles away, I spoke up. "I just realized something. You called this 'our car.'"

"It's the car we're using," Jerry said. "You don't have to parse every word that comes out of my mouth."

"Have it your way," I said. Then I sang, "You called it 'our car'. You called it 'our car." I returned to a speaking voice and asked, "What'll be 'ours' next?"

I'd just finished that sentence when Jerry had an idea. "What's a birthday without cake and ice cream?" he asked rhetorically. "Tell me if you spot a grocery store," he said. A half-mile later, I did. Besides the cake and ice cream, we also got whipped cream, bananas and assorted toppings. Fortunately, the hotel lobby had paper plates and plastic utensils available. Apparently a lot of people have the same idea we had.

When we got back to the room, Jerry cut the cake and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. He sang it completely straight, not doing anything funny until the end, when he actually did give me a spank for each year. When he said, "And a pinch to grow an inch," he pinched my ass. We only bought one candle, which I blew out. "Did you get what you wished for?" he asked.

"I'll let you know in nine months," I said with a straight face.

"WHAT?"

"I'm kidding," I assured him. "But I did have something profound happen last night." I told him about the story that I read about the woman and her uncle. "The story itself isn't what's interesting. After I went to bed, I was masturbating while I thought about that, and it turned into us. Then, the moment I remembered her saying that she conceived, I came really hard."

"Are you saying you want to?"

"I am absolutely, without a doubt, 110% certain that this would be a terrible time for me to have to take care of a child. But if, for some reason, my birth control failed and you did get me pregnant, well, I'd only be unhappy about the circumstances, not the event. You remember what I said about the right guy at the right time?" Jerry nodded. "Well, I've found the first part. I love you."

"I love you, too," Jerry said. "Now can we do something fun?"

"I'll get the plates," I said. Jerry cut the cake, and I opened the ice cream. We each had a slice of cake and a scoop of ice cream.

"Now for your birthday present," he said. I hummed "Rock-a-Bye Baby," and he said, "Don't do that unless you mean it!"

"Who says I don't?"

Jerry took a small package out of his suitcase. I almost hated to unwrap it, because he'd done a better job of wrapping it than I've come to expect from men. The ends were folded under and then taped down. It was the first birthday gift I'd gotten in years that was wrapped in paper that didn't have cartoon characters on it. "For heaven's sake, open it!" he urged. I could tell by the way it felt in my hands that it was a book. When I got the top part of the wrapping off, I could read the title,Go Deep. I opened it further. It was by Sean Gudunov, who bought the right to call his private-sector effort Genome Project II. He lost a ton of money when the government then said that the genes couldn't be patented. "Look inside," Jerry said.

"It's signed!" I exclaimed.

"It's not a first edition, but I got him to sign it when he gave a speech here at St. Regis."

I ripped my shirt off and jumped on the bed. "Take me!" I stripped out of everything but the thong I'd bought for the occasion. Jerry stripped naked, but before he got on the bed, he picked up his pants, reached into the pocket and pulled out a quarter. "You're doing it wrong, Uncle Jerry. You're supposed to haveme reach into your pocket and feel around for it."

Jerry was serious for a moment. "That's not funny, Maria."

"You're right. I'm sorry. Let's eat."

"Really?"

I held the crotch of my thong off to the side. "I insist."

Jerry smiled. "You're the birthday girl," he said. First, he took the quarter and put it into the slot on the side of the bed. He crouched between my legs.

I was so aroused that my pussy lips were already separated, so my uncle skipped the preliminaries. He ran his tongue between them from top to bottom and then went deep inside me. I moaned something I can't even remember. He reached up and caressed my breasts. "I don't want it gentle right now," I told him. He tweaked the nipples and licked harder. He reached a sensitive spot at the moment that the bed vibrated just the right way under my spine. "Oh, God, I want you," I panted. "I want you so bad!" He pulled up to fuck me, but just as I felt his cockhead brushing my pussy hairs, I decided I wanted something else. "Not there," I said. I turned over and pulled my thong down. "I'll want it there later, but right now, I want it in my ass."

"Let me get the lube," he said. He got off the bed and went back to his suitcase. While he was looking, the bed stopped vibrating. He picked up a bar of soap. "If you're gonna want my dick any place else after this, I'll have to wash it. Why not get it clean all at once?"

"Oh, God, you're fantastic," was all I could say.

I turned the water on and set the temperature while Jerry got the towels and other items ready. When it was just hot enough, I stepped in and sprayed the shower head at him. He unwrapped the bar of soap and joined me. "It's a special soap that some folks in the biology department developed specifically for anal sex. It combines a lubricant with a disinfectant that specifically kills the kinds of bacteria that are most likely to be spread that way." I turned around to let him apply it, but first he put it under my nose. As I smelled it, he added, "They also found various sensual aromas that they could mix with it without sacrificing the clinical properties. I've used them before, but I chose this one for you."

I leaned up against the wall so he could run the bar between my buttocks. I turned my head to the side so he could continue and said, "I love it! I can't explain it, but it smells like you!"

He put his fingers down there and lathered my ass up. "You have such a beautiful ass," he said.

I could feel my sphincter loosening. I could also feel his hard cock between my thighs. "My beautiful ass is ready for your wonderful cock," I told him. I stuck my butt out. He stepped away and put the soap in the dish. When he first got back between my thighs, he ran his cock and forth across my pussy. When he pulled back, I lowered my hips. It took a slight effort to get it inside my ass, but the lube was so effective that it was as comfortable as fucking my pussy! "You're so big!" I exclaimed. He went so deep that I could feel his balls against my left thigh. When I felt the ridge on the underside of his cock against my opening, I added, "And so hard. Fuck me, oh, please! Please!" He was so hard that it felt almost the same way against my ring that it normally does against my pubic bone. When I felt the middle of the shaft against me, it put me over the edge. "Oh, shit!" I yelled. "Come in my ass, honey!"

Jerry pulled me away from the wall and put his arms around my midsection. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Do you feel it?"

"I do," I told him. He started pulling back while he was still kind of hard, and it was even more amazing than when he entered.

Once he was out, he picked the soap up again. He said, "Now wash me."

I soaped his chest up and then his dick. I made sure to rub the bar up and down and all around. Then I pulled his foreskin back and rubbed the lather over the head. "That's the part that needs it," I noted. He got hard again when I played with the tip of his cock.

"They recommend washing everything just to be thorough," Jerry said. He took the soap from me and washed my pussy with it.

"Ooh, the lather tingles down there," I told him.

"Yeah, they're trying to make a gel just for that," he said. "There's a chemical reaction with some of the acid that a woman's body produces." He lathered up my tits and belly. I didn't feel what we usually think of as arousal, but the motion of his hands lifted me from mere pleasure to joy.

I lifted the shower head and turned to the side so I could rinse myself off. When the last of the soap was gone from my legs, I sprayed his crotch. I put the shower head back and stroked his dick. "You know what I'd like now?" I asked.

His voice went up from my "handiwork" as he asked, "What, dear?"

I paused to let him wonder. "Let's pretend that something happened, and the Pill didn't work this month. One of your swimmers could meet up-"

He flatly said, "No. I won't even pretend to have an unwanted pregnancy. If you want to pretend that you're the kind of evil bitch that would lie to trick me, I'll go along with it. If you want to pretend that your grandfather's leaving his entire estate to whoever gives him his first great-grandchild, I'll even do that. If you told me right now that we're having a baby and you were head-in-the-clouds happy about it, I would be too. But an unwanted pregnancy ... I won't even pretend."

I looked at him, and his expression didn't change. "Okay," I said. "You've never asked me to do anything I don't want to do, and I won't ask you to." I waited a beat and added, "But seriously, for real, I want you to fuck my brains out!"

"Where?" Jerry asked.

"Use some imagination," I said.

He turned the water off, looked to the side and said, "No, we better not."

"What? Try me," I chided.

"I was thinking I'd love to live out the cliché of sex in the back seat, but not in December, and certainly not while we're still wet."

"Okay, I agree that's not such a great idea either, and probably less enjoyable on my end than on yours."

"Hey, it might be less comfortable, but it wouldn't be your ass that every random passerby can see. But I do have another idea."

Before I could finish asking, "What is it?" he'd picked me up and lifted me over his shoulder. He carried me to the bed and threw me down. "Oh, God, yes!" I shouted. I spread my legs and waited for him. Jerry flipped me onto my knees and lined his cock up against my cunt. He wasn't even inside me, but feeling his cock head rub my pussy hairs and then my lips had me writhing in anticipation. He wasn't violent, but he was so aggressive that I wondered if maybe he'd stumbled onto a testosterone supplement that was legitimate. I was crazy for my new super-masculine lover. "Give it to me. Give it to me hard!" I begged. He was going so hard that it reminded me of a jackhammer. "Oh, God," I moaned.

"What is it, Baby?" he asked.

"Don't call me that unless you're planning on giving me one," I said. "Come in my cunt. Come in my cunt!"

"Whatever you want, Honey!" Had his voice gotten deeper? He pulled my hips back toward him. I felt all eight inches or so of his cock deep inside me. I couldn't feel the cum itself, but I could feel every pulse of his dick as it flowed through.

When I could tell he'd finished coming, I told him, "Pull out slowly."

"You want every last sperm in case your Pill really did fail?" he asked. He did as I asked.

"No, I just want to feel every inch of your amazing cock on the way." The last of his cum dripped out of the head as he pulled back, which made it even better. When he was out, I turned over on my back. Jerry lay on his side next to me. I couldn't get up, but I turned to him and asked him, "I love you for refusing to do the 'oops' moment, but I have to ask. You have done everything I've ever asked you to do, maybe even jeopardizing your career, so I'm only asking this because I love you. Why is that where you draw the line?"