Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie pressed her forehead to mine and took a deep breath or two, composing herself. "I'm thinking we should hit the sack before long, since we want to do stuff before checking in at noon."

I nodded. "Have you got a blanket and pillow I can use for the couch?"

"Yes," she said, nodding back. "But... well, it's not terribly comfortable, Michael. Would you like to share my bed with me? It's got plenty of room."

"I don't want to put you out." I replied, hoping she'd insist.

"It's no touble, it's a king-size," Janie pointed out. "And having someone next to you is comforting, isn't it?"

I smiled. "I'll happily share your bed with you." I let her clamber down off of me and she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. It was dominated by her bed but there was still enough room to move around. Just across from it was her bathroom.

"Nice," I mused, nodding at her bed. "We should both be able to fit without too much lotion."

Janie laughed. "Now the awkward question. I hate sleeping with clothes on, are you sure you'll be alright if I am naked?"

I nodded. "It's what I do too, are you okay with it?"

She paused for half a second before nodding slowly. Janie reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall away. I tried to smile and maintain eye contact with her, rather than look her her newly-exposed breasts. She then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began pulling them down while I did the same, my heart thundering in my chest. I stepped out of them and smiled at her. Janie smiled back.

"There you go," I said cheerfully, buck naked in front of my friend. "Sky didn't fall in."

"And my little lesbian heart didn't roll over and die at the sight of a male body," she agreed. She then looked at my rather muscular frame. "A whole lot of male body. Jesus, you're a big guy, sometimes I forget that because you're so nice."

I laughed and we stepped into one another, naked bodies pressed as we kissed again. This kiss we held for a rather long time, as if afraid to feel awkward in parting because we were naked. Our mouths were slightly open again for this kiss, although there was no tongue. Our bodies grew warm and we nestled closer together, holding one another tight.

There was no holding back the hard-on that sprang up this time.

I blushed as I ended the kiss, looking embarrassed. "Sorry, it's... been a while since he's been around a naked girl."

Janie was looking rather flushed too, trying not to stare down at my fully erect cock. "It's alright," she replied softly. "It's only natural, after all. I'm flattered you find me attractive, even if I'm a lesbian."

"Lesbian or not, you're beautiful," I replied, desperately hoping that he would calm down and go away if I talked about something else, even if it was how pretty Janie was. No luck so far, though. "I've always told you that and I meant it. You being completely naked just makes it that much more obvious."

She blushed furiously, looking at the floor. I smiled and used my finger to tilt her head back up by her chin.

"You're beautiful and I love you, Janie." I said.

"I love you too," she murmured, looking back into my eyes. "Kiss me again?"

"You sure?" I asked.

She nodded and smirked. "What's a little wood between friends, right?"

I laughed and pulled her into me, kissing her lovingly. Our hands caressed up and down one another's backs, bodies close and my hard cock now pointing straight up between our stomachs. I ignored the throbbing feeling, hoping against all odds that she didn't notice it.

But finally I broke the kiss, stepping back and trying to control myself. Janie also stepped back, wiping at the corner of her mouth, her skin pink and her blue eyes almost smouldering.

"I'd... I'd better go take a shower," I suggested, my cock throbbing so hard it was twitching visibly and I could feel it in the back of my head. "A portion of which will be quite cold, to banish this monster. It's been a long day with that bus ride."

"Yeah," Janie agreed, obviously working through her own chemical reaction. "Might've made me a little wet, what with all the kissing, you know?"

She retrieved a large towel for me and I couldn't help watching her body as she walked away. She had a slender waist and a really nice butt. When she came back, her breasts were jiggling. They weren't large, but they were perky and firm and she had a Star Trek comm badge tattoo over her left breast. Her pussy was shaved except for a thin landing strip above.

She handed me the towel and I thanked her for it, keeping the object between us as I leaned in and kissed her once more briefly before heading to the shower. I could feel her eyes on me as I left the bedroom. Closing the door, I sighed heavily, leaning my head back to look at the ceiling. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't believe this was happening. I needed a shower, and quickly.

I looked down my body at the guy who'd started all the trouble, standing proudly out in front of me like he was pointing the way to El Dorado and still twitching like a dousing rod. I flopped the towel over him, leaving him to hold on to it while I rubbed my face and pressed my back against the cold wood of the door. To my distress, this didn't help a bit. The bastard just stood beneath the towel, throbbing away expectantly.

I walked over to the shower and turned on the water, making sure it was hot enough to give me a good cleansing before I made it ice cold, to deal with my unwelcome visitor. Stepping in, I tried to push thoughts of Janie's naked body from my mind. I stood beneath the hot blast, eyes closed and hoping she would be under the covers in bed by the time I was finished.

The door opened slightly. "Michael?"

I guess not.

"I... I really need to pee," she said in an almost timid voice. "You okay with me doing that while you're in the shower?"

I sighed quietly. "Yeah, I promise not to look."

I heard her close the door and then the lid clunk. I went back to dowsing my head under the water, trying not to think about the naked girl mere feet away on the other side of the shower curtain.

"I promise not to flush and scorch you." Janie offered.

"Thank you for that," I said as dryly as a man standing in a shower could. "Much obliged."

I heard her snicker and then the lid drop lightly. "Thanks!" she said.

"No problem." I replied, waiting for the door to open and shut, but it never seemed to. There was just silence for some time.

"Mike?" she asked in a voice I could only describe as somewhat apprehensive.

"Yes?"

"I... it's been a long day for me too," she began, looking for how she wanted to say whatever was on her mind. "I should probably shower before bed but, well, my hot water tends to run out quickly. Do you... d'you suppose we could share the shower?"

I could barely hear my response over the sound of my heart thundering again. "Yeah, sure, I'm fine with that. C'mon in."

I turned and faced the front of the shower while the curtain opened and Janie clambered in. My body was acutely aware of her presence and I was fighting desperately to control my erection.

"Thanks," she said softly. "I think I'm okay if you turn around, we promised to be comfortable around one another, right?"

"Yeah, but I feel a tad awkward, since my issue has not gone away yet." I replied.

"I don't mind, really," Janie offered. "I mean, we agreed to be comfortable around one another naked and if you get aroused once in a while, that's just natural. I can live with it, I promise, even if I get poked in the stomach occasionally when we hug. I'd rather do that than be awkward."

I drew a breath and turned around, looking at her. I then realized my body was blocking all the water and moved aside so she got inundated as well. She squeaked in surprise at how hot it was and I immediately moved back in front of the blast, shielding her while I her her close. She was trembling, although whether this was from the hot water hitting her unexpectedly or my cock in her diaphragm was unknown to me.

"I suppose I could turn it down a little," I said, still holding her. "Wasn't expecting company."

She nodded and I turned my upper body to point the shower head further down before moving and adjusting the knobs to a more tolerable temperature. I then slowly moved the shower head back up her body, making sure the temperature was agreeable to her. She made no demur so I then turned sideways in the shower and gently pulled her across from me so we could share the deluge equally. She smiled up at me rather shyly.

"Thanks for making room," she said softly. Our bodies were achingly close, my hard-on pointing between us, the head touching her if I moved even a half-inch forward. "I guess we can help wash one another, right?"

I nodded and watched as she got herself completely wet, hair and all. I then put bodywash on a soft sponge and began working the lather into her neck and shoulders. She watched intently as I worked my way down her form. She didn't move as I massaged her lovely breasts with the sponge and then her ribcage. I did her waist and her stomach and knelt down to wash her thighs, her shaved pussy inches away from my face. I loved the way her inner lips peeked out a tiny bit beyond the outer ones, the thin strip of blonde hair doing nothing to hide her womanhood.

She moved her legs slightly apart, giving me tacit permission to be thorough. I moved the sponge up and down her inner thighs and then gently over her puss, feeling her shiver at the touch. I moved back and forth slowly, not rubbing in a circle. Breaking away from that hypnotic task, I went further down her legs to her feet before slowly turning her around. I washed her back and her behind and she giggled as if it tickled when I pressed slightly between the cleft of her pert cheeks.

I finally stood up and huggled her from behind, my erection pressed up on her back. She put her arms over mine and turned her head up to look at me. Our lips met and we kissed slowly, loving how the other person felt against us. Finally, she turned around and took the sponge from me, putting bodywash on it and lathering it well. She began with my neck and shoulders before working her way over my broad chest and arms, lifting them to get at my pits. She seemed amused by what she was doing.

"Guys are built so weird," she mused as she washed my ribs. "You're not soft like girls, you're all big and angular and muscle."

"Well, some guys are," I said airily. "Real guys, anyway."

She giggled and swatted my chest, knowing I didn't mean it. She had once freely admitted that I'd forgotten more gay people than she'd ever known. Then again, she grew up in Bumfuck-Nowhere Wisconsin and I was from one of the most metropolitan and multicultural cities on the planet. She continued down my waist, kneeling as she arrived at my hips. She was given pause as she stared at my ramrod-erect cock, now right in front of her face.

"You don't have to do anything," I said. "It's-"

"No, no," she interrupted. "Fair's fair. You took care of me diligently, I can return the favour."

My head thunked back against the shower wall as I felt the sponge touch my erection and she snickered.

"Feels good, I take it?" she quipped as she moved the lathered sponged up and down the length of my shaft and over my balls. She even reached underneath as I had and soaped between my legs. All the while I stared at the ceiling and I was hoping I didn't poke her eye out.

Janie continued down my legs to my feet and then turned me around, washing my back and my butt before putting the sponge aside. She then tried to hug me from behind, as I had done with her, but it was more of a reach than she anticipated. I chuckled and turned around, hugging my lovely, wonderful friend to me as we stood under the hot water. She hugged me back, kissing my chest and then looking up at me. Our lips met, our slippery bodies pressing together and then sliding back and forth almost involuntarily. We moaned into each other's mouths from the slick friction. My erection throbbed mercilessly as it pressed into her stomach, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Mmm, I love you..." she murmured through the kiss, her mouth now open and her hands beginning to caress and wander across my wet form.

"I love you, Janie." I said, holding her tightly, thrilling to the feel of her wet, slippery skin on mine. My mouth was open as well and our tongues touched. We both shuddered in pleasure as they began to dance and tangle. Hands were no longer caressing but beginning to wander or even grope. One of my hands found her behind and gave one of the cheeks a firm squeeze while the other found her breasts. She moaned and trailed her nails down my chest while the other hand found my butt and gave me a squeeze as well.

Our loving friends kisses had turned into making out, neither of us trying to control it anymore. My tongue wrestled with hers greedily, tasting her mouth as we fondled one another with increasing abandon. My hands pulled her cheeks apart while one of hers reached down and began touching and stroking my raging cock. She shivered and groaned at my touch, one of my hands sliding under her to tease her wet entrance.

Finally I pushed her into the corner and she gasped as my sheer size pinned her. Her eyes were flaring with desire as she looked up at me. She raised one leg and stood it on the corner of the tub, opening her thighs to me wantonly. Without hesitation I placed the head of my throbbing cock against her pliant lips and slid it up and down, letting her feel it. Janie bit her lower lip and almost whimpered as the head split her lips and slowly pushed inside her, the water still beating down on our tangling bodies.

I looked into her eyes as I pushed steadily, feeling her tight walls give before my iron-hard cock. She sucked in her breath, her whole body trembling as I penetrated her.

"You okay?" I asked in concern. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"It's fine, it's fine," she rasped, putting an arm around me to keep me from pulling back. "It just take getting used to. Keep going. Oh, Jesus, keep going..."

I kept hold of her hips while pushing inside her, watching her body almost shake in response to my cock sinking deeper inside her. She moaned very loudly as I finally pushed in to the hilt and she shuddered, putting her arms around my back to support herself.

"Gnnnn, fuck..." she strained to say as she tried to catch her breath. "It's not like a dildo... fuck..."

I stayed perfectly still as she tried to adjust, finally sighing and looking up at me, smiling.

"Kiss me," she whispered. "Kiss me while you make love to me."

And kiss her I did, deeply and lovingly. I began to move back and forth inside her, her hips moving experimentally against me. I kept her pinned to the wall and she grunted into my mouth each time I thrust deep inside her. Having her pussy fucked by a live cock seemed to agree with her, because she began to move against me now, matching my rhythm, which felt incredibly good for both of us.

It wasn't long before we were kissing feverishly, my hips pumping back and forth strongly while she thrust against me. The strokes were long and strong now, the two of us working in tandem. Her pussy was clenching my cock tighter and tighter with each moment and I could feel the familiar warm tingle building inside me. Janie was panting now, gripping me tight and grinding against me with an unholy abandon as she approached climax.

"Fuck, Michael..." she gasped. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna... oh fuck!"

She strained her back and arched against me as she keened, her teeth clenched to avoid screaming. I pulled her against me ferociously, hips juddering as I began to pump my cum deep inside her pussy. Our bodies ground and writhed in ecstasy as we came together. I kissed her savagely, greedily, tongues deep in one another's mouths. My ropes of cum continued to lash her insides, my whole body awash with the unreal pleasure of a strong orgasm.

Finally we both began to come down from our shared bliss, panting and holding one another. My hips were still working against her, my cock sliding in and out slowly as her pussy milked the last of the cum form me. She kissed my chest and shoulders affectionately while I held her close.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm, I love you too..." she murmured back, caressing my back gently. I slowly stepped back and she shivered and gasped as my cock slipped out of her. He was still swollen but no longer hard and she giggled as she pressed a finger against him, like she was playing with a limp noodle. Without another word, we washed one another down with the shower head and then washed our hair. We still hadn't said anything as we stepped out of the shower and put towels around our heads. Wordlessly, we dried one another off and then walked back to her room hand-in-hand. She pulled back her sheets and we crawled in together, with Janie taking a moment to turn out the bedside lamp.

We lay on our side and snuggled in close, holding one another and looking into each other's eyes, even though it was dark. Her leg was slung over mine and I could feel her pussy pressed to my cock, although he was thankfully not jumping to attention. We caressed one another's cheeks before kissing deeply and lovingly again. She kissed my chest and I kissed her Star Trek tattoo before we whispered that we loved one another and quietly drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

This had been a much different start to my vacation than I'd expected, not that I was complaining.

Poor Hannah.

***

Notes: The upcoming chapters took place over the course of the following week, and yes, the events really happened. I was expecting to have a lesbian wingman/woman for my trip, someone I could get drunk with and visit strip clubs. As you can see, though, things worked out significantly better than I'd anticipated.

Don't worry, I'm continuing my other stories, this was just one I've been eager to start and my new job has kept me busy. Because this was real life, expect my bent sense of humour to come into play, because, well, it does that when I'm awake.

That's all for now, I'd better proof-read and submit this bad boy. But you already knew I did that, didn't you, you little Schrodinger's Reader, you...

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management.

12