Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika sagged finally, the effort of holding herself up too much. Janie already had her arms around her and eased her to the floor while my hard cock popped out of her, making Erika gasp. Janie giggled and laid her on her side, still trembling. She lay beside Erika now, hugging her close and smiling into her eyes.

"Didn't I tell you?" my lover asked, caressing Erika's damp hair from her face.

"God ..." the older woman breathed. "... I won't have to cum for a week now."

"Maybe not," Janie said, kissing her nose. "But there's one thing I wanna try, and then we'll clean his dick off together, okay?"

Not even asking what Janie wanted to try, Erika simply nodded tiredly. Janie rolled her onto her back and then straddled her, moving one of her lover's legs off to the side. She nestled her pussy down against Erika's and began squirming slowly, slithering their slippery lips together. Erika shivered and sighed at the sensation. Janie must have been really horny already, because she was groaning almost instantly and arching her back.

Janie arched her back as she sat over Erika, let out several short, juddering gasps, and then began to cum, slathering Erika's pussy in her juices. The older woman moaned and writhed, although she seemingly didn't cum. She no doubt would have, with a little more time, but seemed content to let Janie get off on her.

Janie slowly lay down on top of her, and they kissed deeply for several seconds before lying still, just breathing heavily. Finally, Janie sat up again and pulled Erika into a sitting position. They whispered to one another and giggled, before kneeling and turning their attention to me again. They took turns sucking Erika's sticky cum off my cock, and I watched happily. I knew Janie wouldn't be sated yet, and looked forward to giving her everything I had soon enough.

"Wow," Erika sighed finally, sitting back on her knees and rotating her neck. "Secretly hoped for something like this, but absolutely didn't expect it, either. You two are amazing."

"Yes, we are," Janie agreed, nodding and smiling, although I detected the trace of sadness in her voice. Erika didn't seem to notice, however. Janie helped her stand up, and it was clear that Erika felt the need to dress and make an exit, before she couldn't help herself and stayed to fuck all afternoon. I watched as Janie helped her dress and get put back together. After a few minutes and several deep breaths, the flush finally left her skin, and you could barely tell (at a casual glance) that Erika had just finished having sex. She smiled at us, once again the consummate business professional.

"You two will now and forever be my favourite guests," she said, smiling gratefully and taking Janie's hands in hers. "My personal email is on my card, so you can send those pictures and videos to me. If you two are ever staying at the hotel again, I'll make sure you're very well looked after. I know you've got a busy day, and check-out is soon, but I'll be thinking of you. Thanks for staying here with me."

Erika and Janie kissed one another for several moments, before Erika walked up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and then turned to go to the door. She blew us a kiss and winked before letting herself out. Then Janie and I were alone again.

"Wow," Janie breathed, fanning herself. "So didn't expect that, but glad it happened. You?"

"In hindsight, kinda inevitable, I guess," I replied, putting my arm around her, and she snuggled into my side, still looking at the door. "I mean, she willingly kept exposing herself to our sex shenanigans, and never made any excuses to leave hastily, or maintain professional distance. We turned her on, and it got the better of her."

"Delightfully clinical analysis," she chided, smirking up at me while poking my side. She then looked down at my erection and giggled, pressing her fingertip on it and watching it bounce up and down as she pulled away. "Looks like a certain someone still needs some relief."

"And how," I agreed readily, while Janie led me to the bed. She laid me down, crawled between my legs and readily took my cock inside her mouth, wet and warm. Once I was throbbing good and hard, she smiled at me and asked how I wanted to fuck her.

"I want to lie on top of you and look into your eyes again," I said readily. "I'll never get tired of that."

"Mmmm ..." she said dreamily, clearly loving the idea. "Like I'm your wife ..."

She lay on her back and spread her legs wide, waiting for me. I nestled between her legs and pushed deep inside her. Janie sighed and wrapped herself around me, shivering with pleasure. She rocked against me while I pushed in and out of her, kissing her the whole time. She murmured how in love she was with me, how much she wanted to be my wife. I could readily identify with her feelings, and I fucked her harder, made love to her as if she were indeed my new bride on a honeymoon.

I didn't last long, so great was my need to climax. Fortunately, Janie wailed loudly and went rigid, just as I began pumping my cum deep inside her. She thrashed beneath me, no doubt soaking the bed as we ground and writhed through our shared orgasm. When we were finally spent, her breath was half pants, half sobs. I wanted to think they were sobs of absolute pleasure, but I suspected it wasn't that simple or gratifying. The recent trickles of tears were once again on her cheeks as she looked up at me, her eyes shining.

"Sorry ..." she almost croaked, wiping at her eyes with a finger. "I get a little emotional after a good orgasm sometimes."

And for once, I didn't completely believe her.

***

Before we were ready, it was time to check out. Neither of us wanted to, of course, and we had made love in every possible location in our suite, with what could only be called a sense of desperation. Once I was hard again, after making love to Janie on the bed, I had resolved to make her cum as many times as possible. We finished off as much of the champagne as we could, making a considerable mess as it cascaded down her naked body. Not that we minded showering, and I fucked her hard again, making her scream in rapture. I hoped Erika was serious about no one else being on our floor that day, because Janie would definitely have been heard at that point.

Janie choked and gasped as I knelt beside her, pushing another champagne bottle in and out of her pussy while she leaned against the shower wall. Her eyes were reddish, but due to the water, I couldn't tell if she was crying. She gritted her teeth and screeched as she came again before collapsing to her knees. I had just enough time to pull the bottle out of her and she threw herself against me, covering my face in kisses. She was making whimpering sounds, but I overlooked them for now, figuring she'd tell me if something was wrong.

I made sure I didn't lose control and cum, always holding back, because I was determined to give Janie as many orgasms as possible before a grand finale, one we both were desperate not to reach. She ardently sucked my cock, but she was aware I did not intend to cum; she just needed to express her desire for me in every way possible.

She was facing into the large, plush armchair in our room, legs spread wide over the arms and gripping the back hard while I held her hips, pushing my member in and out of her ass. She gasped and panted and cried out before finally biting the soft material and screaming again, her tight ring clenching around me. Panting, Janie pulled another bottle of champagne seemingly out of nowhere, and began knocking it back. Thankfully, I'd had the good sense to lay a towel beneath her on the expensive chair, in case we got cum stains on it. But as the bubbly drizzled down her flush, naked body, I found myself doubly thankful for the foresight.

Janie clambered off the chair, wiping at her mouth and heading to the bathroom, since we needed to shower again. Following behind her, I thought I'd better find a way to slow down her drinking, because she was the one driving once we checked out. It also occurred to me that she was quite possibly using alcohol to dull the ache of our parting later that evening.

Couldn't have her driving home like that.

I showered her again, and began drinking more myself, which was fine, since I weighed a lot more than she did, and could handle the alcohol without getting wasted. I also knew better than to suggest she maybe lay off. I didn't want her upset with me. So I just limited the amount she could drink by drinking more myself.

My alarm went off as I was fucking her while we faced into the large mirror over our dresser. This was it. We had one hour before checkout, and we'd made no effort whatsoever to get packed prior to this. I fucked her harder and faster, and Janie pressed her face down into her forearms on top of the dresser and cried out, shaking as she came again. She seemed exhausted, but her red-rimmed eyes told me that this wasn't her main concern.

We'd accounted for all the alcohol over the course of the week, there was none to take back from the hotel. I was actually thankful for that. Dutifully, although in rather unusual silence, Janie began helping me pack. She also took lots of pictures, both of us and the room, in all its disheveled glory. We didn't have much time left before we were packed. We did a final check, and then sorrowfully said goodbye to our well-used and well-loved hotel room. The latch clicking shut behind me in the hallway sounded unreasonably loud.

We held hands in the elevator, but it wasn't long before Janie just clung to my arm possessively, unwilling to let go. She held me all the way down to the main floor, and reluctantly released me to exit. She sat in a chair in the lobby silently while I checked us out, handing in our keys. I left a message to thank Erika for all her graceful service during our stay. The concierge said he'd tell her, clearly unaware of what excellent service she'd actually provided.

Thankfully, we didn't have to move her car for some hours yet, so we resolved to just put the bags in the car and then walk around downtown Minneapolis for a while, just enjoying our time together. We walked out into the late morning sun, holding hands and resolving to make the most of our time left together.

We needed to eat, that was certain. I wanted something in Janie's stomach to perhaps counter all that alcohol she'd been drinking in angst. But where would I take my lovely lady at this time of day? I asked her what she wanted, and she pointed to a burger joint that was apparently something of a destination in the city. It had just opened a few minutes ago, so we beat any rush to get in, and got a table readily.

Greasy banquet burgers, fries, and cement milkshakes seemed to be what we both needed, and soon we were laughing and talking cheerfully, not a care in the world. Janie exhaled and patted her belly, before stifling a burp.

"Oof," she said, smirking. "That was a lot to put away, if you're a tiny girl like me. Thankfully for me, they have a bathroom just downstairs."

She then leaned forward and smiled wickedly. "And thankfully for you, there's another set up here that the customers use. The one downstairs is public, but almost no one knows about it ..."

I nodded and went to pay while Janie headed downstairs. Within a few minutes, I'd found the bathroom she'd referred to, about the size of a broom closet. I'd barely tapped on the door before it opened and she pulled me inside hastily, closing the door and locking it as she began kissing me feverishly.

In the tiny, cramped space, it was a trial to pull off one another's clothing, so I settled for pulling up the skirt she was wearing while she yanked down my jeans. We didn't even bother removing her thong panties; she merely pulled them to the side, exposing her already glistening pussy. I was hard as a rock already, and simply pushed her back against the wall before sinking inside her. Janie wheezed as she wrapped her arms around me, then her legs around my waist. She bit my shoulders as she held tight, while I began thumping her against the wall, trusting her to know we wouldn't be caught flagranting the delicto in the basement of a greasy spoon.

She kissed me desperately, using her legs to pump against me, take me in deeper. Her pussy squeezed around me, warm and wet, begging for my cum. But I knew I'd refrain from climaxing still, because this would not be the last time we fucked before my departure. I knew she'd understand.

The walls were beginning to shake, and I didn't want to risk alerting everyone to our activities, so I pulled her away from the wall and just held her upright, my hands clamped onto her ass cheeks while she ground against me. The loss of the wall's support meant she sank even farther onto my cock, and she buried her face against my chest to hopefully conceal the loud groan she let out.

It was maybe another two minutes of this close-quarters fucking before Janie hissed and shuddered, cumming hard. She crushed herself against me, almost knocking me over against the back wall. Finally she sagged, going still for several seconds. I was beginning to wonder if she'd passed out, when she finally stirred.

"Gotta pee," she murmured. "Jus' put me down on the seat ..."

I shrugged and maneuvered myself around in the enclosed space until I could plunk her down on the toilet seat. She sighed and leaned in, taking my sticky cock in her hand and then into her mouth, cleaning me off while she pulled her thong aside again and peed. When she was finally done, I stood back and pulled up my pants while she finished, and then stood. She flushed and washed her hands before I opened the door and we squeezed out of the tiny room, only to stop dead.

Standing in front of us was a young waitress, smirking. She clapped slowly for several seconds before passing between us and into the washroom, closing the door. I looked at Janie, who shrugged and then led me back upstairs and out into the streets again.

We had a few hours yet. If only it felt like enough.

***

We'd been walking, conversing about little things and funny things. She giggled as she thought about Hannah and what a miserable month she was going to have, since she'd lost her bet with Les. Not that either of us felt any pity for her. We were sitting on a bench in a park, looking at a serene garden. Janie's head was resting on my shoulder, her hand clasped in mine.

"I'm sorry I've been so maudlin the past few hours," she said quietly, nuzzling her head against me. "It's just hitting me really hard that soon you'll be gone. I ... I expected to be upset, y'know? Even really upset, but Michael, I'm nothing short of heartbroken."

"I know what you mean," I said gently, squeezing her hand. "I hate this. I don't want this week to end."

She trembled and sighed, but said nothing, just gazing at the garden across from us. It was a beautiful, warm day, but we took oddly little comfort in it. Everything had an almost grey tone to it. The malaise of our imminent parting was starting to take hold.

"Let's walk, I don't want to be alone with my idol thoughts," she said finally, standing up. I joined her and we continued our walk in relative silence, hand in hand. The path was pretty, the gardens beautiful, but I hardly noticed any of it, thinking only of my beautiful Janie, and how much it would hurt to be away from her. The feeling was getting more unbearable.

We found a rather private spot in the gardens to lie down on the grass. Within seconds, Janie had rolled herself on top of me and we were kissing lovingly. I felt her tears on my cheeks, even if I couldn't see them. I didn't care if we were relatively exposed; I knew we'd make love here. Janie obviously needed it, and I couldn't deny her anything.

Her hand reached under and was fondling my cock, unzipping and fishing it out of my jeans. It didn't take long to have me hard, and then she wiggled around, pulling aside her panties until she slipped me inside her pussy. She kept kissing me and whimpering as she rocked back and forth on me. The tears kept coming, but I concentrated on making love to her, this beautiful woman who was to be torn from me so very soon.

"Please cum in me this time, Michael," she whispered through our kiss. "I need it now ..."

I nodded, understanding that she was okay with this being our final time making love today, as long as she got to feel my cum in her soon. I gripped her ass cheeks and began pushing up inside her, while she ground back against me. Her soft body against me was Heaven, and I found myself lost in her scent, the sound of her, the feel of her very soul entwining with mine.

When I finally came, it was powerful, and I pushed up with my feet and tilted my hips, driving as deep into her as I could. She sighed into my mouth as she came as well, her pussy swallowing my cum greedily, taking it all. She relaxed and settled on me again, still kissing me, caressing my jaw and cheeks so very gently. Her face was wet, and so was mine, with her tears.

"I'm sorry I'm crying ..." she murmured finally, breaking the kiss but pressing her face into my neck, so I could see her tears. "It's just getting harder and harder."

We lay still for a while longer, with my cock still inside her, before finally getting up and trying to sort ourselves out. Janie didn't make much of an effort to fix her thong and look like she hadn't just fucked in the grass, but even like this, I found her wholly beautiful. We kissed again and then continued on our walk.

We were finally out the other side of the park and walking along a street, when I noticed her slowing down. I slowed to match her pace, not exactly sure why, but then noticed her gaze, straight ahead, and the forlorn expression she wore ...

On our right was a church. Just a small one, but a church all the same. She seemed reluctant to pass by it or even reach it. It wouldn't be long before snails would be passing us.

But she didn't stop -- she just kept walking, albeit slowly. We finally were in front of the church, and she trembled as she paused, turning to look at it. I said nothing, but merely watched her. I knew the type of church it was, a simple, small Presbyterian church, made of stone, and with small windows. I'd been in them plenty of times before.

The problem was that we weren't in there now.

It was almost in slow motion as I felt Janie break away from me, letting go of my hand and then turning to run down the street, burying her face into her arm as she burst into tears. I didn't feel panic, because I knew what was happening, but I was certainly distraught at her reaction. I also did not break into a run to chase her, but began a brisk walk, keeping track of where my beloved seemed to be headed. I saw her turn around a corner, and I picked up into a jog, determined to not let her get too far ahead of me.

I rounded the corner and slowed down, sighing in relief as I spotted her, sitting on the ground behind a monument, resting her back against the base. Her knees were drawn up to her face, and she was clearly sobbing. I approached her and knelt down, reaching out and caressing her hair.

"I'm so sorry," she sniffled, her eyes bleary and red, tears on her cheeks. "I just ... I wanted you to take me into that church so badly, Michael, to make me your wife right then and there, but ... I know that's stupid and impossible. It's not fair to either of us, is it?"

"No, no it isn't," I replied readily. "Neither way you look at it. It's not fair that we're so desperately in love, and that it wouldn't work if we went and got married."

"Was ... was spending this week telling ourselves we were in love a really stupid thing to do?" she asked, choking back her tears. "Like, couldn't we have just agreed to be fuck buddies?"