Twin Share Ch. 03

Story Info
The twins explore further.
3.2k words
4.5
60.4k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,224 Followers

All characters 18+

*****

Chapter 3. Still at the cabin

Amy and Thomas walked hand in hand from the lake to the cabin. Their parents were nowhere to be seen so the close contact they thought went unnoticed. However their father, Brian was fucking Jennifer doggy style and witnessed their actions through the bedroom window.

Jennifer, after the panties incident in her daughters bedroom, was confident her children had become more than brother and sister. So when Brian lifted her to a kneeling position and gestured her to look outside, she wasn't surprised at their intimacy.

His cock buried deep inside his wife from behind, Brian whispered in her ear. "Should we stop? They're nearly here." Jennifer took hold of her husbands arms and lifted his hands to her breasts, reaching down she began furiously massaging her clitoris.

"Not until we cum darling!" Jennifer panted.

Brian clutched her large breasts, sandwiching her nipples between his fingers and kissing her neck as he renewed his pounding with vigour. Jennifer watched her children draw closer to the cabin. As they walked out of sight near the front door she dropped back down to her hands and knees, continuing to masturbate her clit. Brian lost hold of his wife's breasts, instead gaining a firm grip on her hips and pulling her back onto each thrust with force.

The slapping of his groin against her large buttocks echoed around the small room. The bedhead knocked against the wall beneath the window. The mattress springs squeaked with every movement. To Amy and Thomas, now standing outside the door to their parents room, the sound of sex was unmistakable.

"You know what they're doing don't you?!" Thomas whispered to Amy.

"Do you think I'm an idiot? Of course I know what they're doing!" She whispered back. Amy leaned her back against the door and closed her eyes momentarily, imagining the position her parents were in. She got it wrong, in her minds eye she saw her mother on her back and her father's cock plunging in and out of her. No matter the inaccuracy, the thought turned her on.

"What should we do?" Thomas again whispered, breaking into her fantasy. Amy opened her eyes and looked at her brother. Bare chested, water from their swim still glistening on his skin.

"Kiss me Thomas!" She commanded and her brother followed his order with gusto, meeting her awaiting lips with his. Their tongues entwined, saliva mingling. Thomas caressed his sisters arm then her breast through her bikini, her nipple hardening under the touch. Amy rubbed the front of Thomas' shorts, his erection returning.

Brian pulled out of his wife and turned her onto her back. As if channeling Amy's fantasy he knelt between Jennifer's splayed legs and rubbed his hard cock over her slickened labia. Jennifer grasped at her breasts and worked on her nipples as her husband found her clitoris with the head of his penis and stimulated her, flicking his cock back and forth, up and down on the small button. "Oh yes, yes, yes baby. Fuck me now!" She pleaded and Brian slid his length into his wife, falling atop her. Jennifer moaned loudly and Brian placed a hand over her mouth, the other grabbing hold of her fleshy butt cheek as he began furiously fucking her missionary style.

Amy had pulled Thomas' cock from his pants and was slowly stroking him as he kissed her mouth. She heard the moan from behind the door as Thomas began kissing his way down her neck between her breasts and across her belly. She'd now lost hold of his cock as he unbuttoned her denim shorts and pulled them down her legs. She knew what was coming and bent her knees slightly, bowing her legs to give her brother access to her pussy. He pulled aside her white bikini bottom, wet from the swim, now wetter from the incest and kissed her pubic bone and then the hood over her clitoris. With one hand she stroked the back of her brother's shaved head, the other she pinched the nipple of her left breast.

Brian's hand was firmly clasped over his wife's mouth as he rammed his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. His chest pressed against Jennifer's breasts, their bodies lathered in sweat. Brian and Jennifer were on the verge of cumming. Initiating the tried and true process, Brian moved a fingertip to his wife's anus and tested the lubrication. Finding it sufficient he slid his index finger deep into Jennifer's steaming asshole and uncovered her mouth. Now able to vocalize her ecstasy, Jennifer groaned with pleasure as the double penetration caused her vaginal walls to quiver, clasping Brian's cock harder with each thrust. She held her breath and closed her eyes as the orgasm swept over her body. The flooding of fluid in her vagina the pinpricks of light behind her eyelids, the twitching of her anus around her husbands finger, the explosion of pleasure in her mind. And then Brian was cumming with her. She felt each spurt of his love inside her, filling her uterus with his broiling seed.

Amy was on the cusp of ejaculation as well. Thomas was in the process of expertly sucking her clitoris, whilst fingering her vagina with two fingers and Amy wondered how this could possibly be his first time eating out a girl. The thought was swept away however by her encroaching orgasm. She held the back of her brother's head with both hands and pulled his face into her crotch. Thomas removed his fingers as his sister used his face to grind her pussy upon. His nose, lips, cheeks slathered in her juices as he was reduced to merely a sex toy for his sister's pleasure. Thomas took hold of his cock and with barely a few strokes began cumming as Amy came on his face, her body shivering and her legs nearly collapsing her on top of him.

Noise of movement from inside their parents bedroom hastened Thomas and Amy into action. Thomas used a paper towel to quickly wipe up his cum from the floor and Amy fumbled her way back into her shorts with post orgasm shaking hands. When their mom and dad exited the room, also fully clothed they found Thomas and Amy seated innocently on the couch, butter not melting in their mouths.

Amy had showered and changed into her pyjamas and after dinner, sat with the family playing board games. Like old times, Thomas cheated, yet still managed to lose and Brian swept the pool in most of the games they played. After an intense game of Clue, Jennifer pulled out the photo albums and a shoe box of old family photos.

"Look honey," Jennifer stated, passing a photo to Brian, "That's the shot of us at the lookout 10 years ago! My god, look how much the twins have grown."

Amy found a photo of Thomas on the jetty wearing the tiny speedos he'd had to wear that day, in the photo of course they fit him perfectly. She looked down at her brother's crotch as she passed the photo to him. He was wearing only his boxer shorts and t-shirt, she wanted to touch him, to kiss him, to have him do the same to her. This is what it must feel like to be in love, she thought to herself. Their hands touched as the photo was passed between them and shivers ran up her spine.

Jennifer let out a squeal and began laughing, "Oh look! It's the two headed worm, remember this?" She turned the photo to show the family. The "two headed worm" was a game Amy and Thomas would play as children, both climbing inside the one sleeping bag, sealing it up to the top with only their heads visible and trying to wriggle around the room together. In the photo the twins were possibly 8 or 9. "Oh please can we re-create this photo guys, it'd be so funny!" Jennifer pleaded.

"What's with this 're-creating' photos thing Mom?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah, haven't you seen that stuff on the internet? Those families look like such dorks." Amy added, although the thought of climbing inside a sleeping bag with Thomas was beginning to excite her.

"Well they're the ones online, we'd do it tastefully," Jennifer responded. "Oh come on, it'll be so cute."

"And hilarious on your 21st birthday!" Brian added.

"Well we probably don't even have the sleeping bag anymore," said Thomas, who along with Amy was turned on by the prospect of being so close to his sister, yet trying to sound aloof to the idea.

"We do!" Brian quickly stated and got up to retrieve the bag from the bedroom.

Placing the old woolen sleeping bag on the floor, Amy and Thomas prepared to climb inside. "This is ridiculous!" Amy feebly protested. "We're adults and you're having us perform like trained monkeys for your amusement."

"Oh come on, you can't deny it's funny." Brian returned, readying the camera. "It's just us here and don't worry we won't show your friends the photos."

"You just said you'd show them at our 21st!" Thomas interjected.

"Oh just get in the bag honey, please, for me," Jennifer begged. "It'll make me so happy."

Thomas lay down in the sleeping bag first and Amy followed, pressing her back to her brother. Brian zipped up the side of the bag all the way up to their heads. Inside the bag became hot almost immediately. "It's so hot in here," Amy stated. "Can you take the photo Dad?" Brian aimed the camera at the "two headed worm" and instead of the flash going off, a beeping emanated from it declaring the battery dead and it turned itself off.

"Oh seriously!" Thomas stated, exasperated. He agreed with Amy, it was hot inside the sleeping bag but not just because of the heat. The whole scene was hot. Amy's ass was pressed against his rapidly hardening cock. Amy felt her brother stiffen and pulled up her nightie, not only to rub her panty covered ass against it but to cool down a little. Thomas had his face buried in his sister's fresh smelling hair, his left arm cradling her head, they were essentially spooning the way lovers would in bed.

"Relax," their father reasoned. "It'll only take a couple of minutes to recharge."

"Yeah, make yourselves comfortable," Jennifer giggled. "It's not too hot in there is it Amy? You look very flushed."

Amy was flushed, Thomas had begun stroking her breast under her nightie with his right hand. His cock was so hard against her bottom. She placed her hand between her legs and felt how wet her panties had become. She wanted him inside her.

Brian was having trouble finding the camera charger, going from bag to bag and looking in boxes, mumbling to himself. Jennifer sat on the coffee table above the twins. From Thomas' position on the floor he could see up his mother's nightie. Her white panties clearly visible between her thick thighs. Surely she realizes, he thought to himself. His cock was pressed between Amy's ass cheeks and she was subtly grinding herself against him, masturbating his penis with her bottom. He moved his hand down from her rubbery nipple to between her legs and found her hand on her pussy. Amy allowed Thomas to take over the stimulation of her clitoris as she reached behind and pulled his cock from his boxers and placed it between her legs.

Jennifer noticed the movements inside the bag, the determined, flushed expressions on her children's faces. She knew there was something happening inside the sleeping bag, something incestuous and the fact it was going on right under her nose was exhilarating. The desire to masturbate was overwhelming, she parted her legs further in the hope Thomas was looking.

Thomas was looking! She's doing it on purpose, he thought to himself. He could see trimmed pubic hair either side of her white lace panties, her legs were so widely spread. His and Amy's hands were wet with sweat and Amy's lubrication. He pulled down her panties to below her ass cheeks and Amy guided the head of his penis between her folds. Hiding his mouth in Amy's hair he whispered in her ear, "Are you sure?" Amy's response was immediate. She'd never been surer of anything in her life. She wanted Thomas to take her virginity, for her to take his. Could it have been in a more romantic situation? Of course, she thought to herself. But why not now? Here, in this moment. Their mother watching over them, their father taking photos. Absurd as it seemed it also seemed so right.

Amy pressed the under side of her brother's cock into her vagina and it slid inside her like a hot knife through butter. If she expected pain, it didn't come. If she'd imagined in that moment everything else would dissolve into meaningless, she was right. The feeling was of completeness. This was how it was meant to be, he was who she was meant to be with. It all seemed so perfect. The pleasure a justification of her lust and love for her brother. They'd shared the same womb and now in the womb like confines of the sleeping bag, their love was validated.

Thomas massaged Amy's clitoris whilst slowly thrusting his cock inside his sister. He couldn't take his eyes from between his mother's legs, was she becoming wet down there? He thought. His left arm beneath Amy's head, he reached down and lifted her nightie above her breasts, pinching her nipples. Amy in turn reached behind and holding Thomas's hip, pulled him into her deeper with each gentle thrust.

Brian returned, having managed to find and charge the camera enough to take a few photos. "Right, ready for the photo you two?" he asked.

Jennifer was quick to answer for them. "Actually honey, I think you're going to be taking a very different kind of photo!" She got down on her knees and in a swift action took hold of the zip beneath Amy's jaw and undid the sleeping bag, throwing it off the twins.

Brian's jaw dropped, having had no indication of the sex happening before him. Jennifer retook her position on the coffee table, this time leaving Thomas in no doubt as to her flashing him, by spreading her legs wide and placing a hand down her panties. Amy made no move to cover herself or remove Thomas' cock, so he continued to fuck his sister as his parents watched. Jennifer looked up at Brian, "Well honey, time to take those family photos." She reached out for Brian's fly and unzipped, pulling his rapidly hardening cock from his pants and placed it in her mouth. Keeping her eyes on her children, she began fellating her husband whilst fingering her pussy.

With shaking hands, Brian lifted the camera and aimed at his son and daughter. "Is it okay honey?" he asked Amy, assuming the male in Thomas wouldn't have a problem with it.

"Yes Daddy," came Amy's response amid sighs of pleasure. He admired his daughter's naked beauty for the first time. So often he'd imagined her in states of undress, to now gaze upon her not only essentially nude but also being fucked, was the highlight of his life. He darted his eyes to Jennifer, sucking on the head of his penis and masturbating his shaft. He looked down at her hand, furiously flicking her clitoris beneath her panties then back at his son and daughter.

"My god, this is wonderful!" Brian proclaimed, taking snaps of his wife blowing him and his son fucking his daughter from behind. Amy watched her mother sucking her father's beautiful cock and a thought entered her mind. The facial photo for her sorority pledge application. To not only have her brother's cum on her face but her father's as well, would be twice as impressive.

"Don't waste all the battery Daddy, I want you to take a special photo for me!" she said.

Thomas thought he had a pretty good idea of what she was talking about and relished the idea of cumming on his sister's face alongside his father. Brian and Jennifer were curious as to what she wanted but were so sexually excited about the world that had just opened up to them were open to anything.

Thomas, feeling the pleasure of penetrating his sister and watching his mother sucking his father's cock, was on the verge of orgasm. The desire to ejaculate inside Amy was overwhelming but he didn't want to spoil her photo. "Ames, I don't think I can hold off much longer!" he admitted.

Amy would've been delighted to have Thomas fill her virgin pussy with his beautiful cum but really wanted the photo. "It's OK Thomas, we can do it again." She pulled herself off her brother's cock and got into a kneeling position. Thomas knew his role and stood up, pulling on his slick, juice coated cock.

"Mummy is it OK if Daddy cums on me?' Amy asked Jennifer, now merely masturbating her husband in order to ascertain what was happening.

"Oh why yes. Of course darling!" Jennifer responded and led her husband by the cock to stand beside Thomas. Jennifer grasped the situation and knelt beside Amy and watched as her husband and son jerked off their cocks inches above her daughter's awaiting face.

The slapping of hands on cock and heavy breathing the only sound in the still night, Amy and Jennifer's eyes fixed on their men's dicks. Jennifer mesmerized by Thomas' penis, slightly smaller than his father, his smooth balls, his shaved pubic hair. She envied her daughter for what she was about to receive. And then it came. First Thomas and then as if on cue, Brian. Both men spraying Amy's face from her forehead to her chin. Careful to avoid her eyes they continued ejaculating on any exposed skin, her lips, even up her nose. Jennifer moved in when cum began to drip off her daughters cheek, slurping up the semen, mixing it with her saliva and spitting it back onto her daughter's face. The two cocks drained, Thomas picked up the camera and took the photo his sister had desired.

Never had a more beautiful portrait been taken. The delight was evident in her eyes, the semen, some mixed with Jennifer's saliva a slick smear across her entire face. Jennifer looked at the photo on the screen with Amy before the battery went dead again. "Oh honey you look wonderful!" she gushed, kissing her daughter's face and again slurping the cum from her. Amy returned the kisses, longing to consume the combined cum of her father and brother. Their tongues found one another's and scooping the cum from Amy's face the women devoured their men's seed.

A family meeting was called by Brian and explanations were offered for those not in the know. Secrets were revealed and loose ends tied. A new phase had begun in the family. Before the kids went off to college it was agreed they spend as much time together as possible, that there'd be no more secrets and love would come freely. They all agreed there were exciting times ahead.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,224 Followers