Twin Sister

Story Info
The half that makes me whole.
2.9k words
4.09
83.1k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, really, how much evidence does it take before the reality sets in? In my case, the evidence mounted every day for 18 years; however I was blinded to it because of my twin sister. Maybe, being honest with myself, I'm blinded by my twin sister.

We have many of the same friends and occasionally I date one of her friends and she one of mine. The friends my sister dates don't kiss and tell because they know I rip them new ass holes if they did anything she didn't want them doing. I only presume her friends don't kiss and tell as well.

Last weekend I dated Jackie, one of my sister's closest friends. Jackie is a lovely sandy blond about five feet six inches tall with a striking figure and well toned firm body. In some ways, Jackie is similar to my sister in appearance.

Jackie is very amorous with her affections and on our date she made sure I released my tensions three times that night; it might have been four except the night was getting late. After the date and reaching home, I fell into a very deep satisfied sleep. It was nearly noon Saturday when I finally started moving. Jackie's car was outside when I looked out and I heard her and my sister talking and giggling like they usually do.

"Keep it down, I'm trying to rest," I yelled through our adjoining wall as I banged on it.

"Well you wanted to keep it up all night last night," Jackie yelled back.

The talk and giggling died abruptly and Jackie left within seconds. In even fewer seconds, my sister stormed into my room. "You fucked Jackie!" Maybe it was supposed to be a question but it sure sounded like an exclamation.

Not much sense avoiding the answer so I took the direct route, "Yes."

My sister stormed out, stomped to her room, and slammed her door. Her reaction surprised me even though I can honestly understand. Maybe it made her feel betrayed by Jackie and by me. I wondered where this could possibly end and how. I took a shower, dressed, and headed for the kitchen for some breakfast and lunch; I was hungry.

**********

My sister, Sammie, is just moments older than me. Well, aren't we taught at young ages, ladies first? Until today, Sammie and I have had an open bond that nothing could shake. I already described Jackie having similar features to Sammie. And, most of the girls I date have many the same attributes. Sammie is the yardstick measure of what I want in a girlfriend and maybe life partner. You know the drill, if not my twin, if not my sister.

I spent a couple hours outside in the backyard where we have a nice lawn, patio, raised deck, and a small above ground pool. One of my chores is keeping the back neat, mowed, and the pool clean. Sammie and I enjoy the yard and have friends around most all weekend. I think Sammie and Jackie planned to use the pool this afternoon, until the incident earlier.

With all the cleaning up completed and tools put away, I shed my shirt. I already had my swimming shorts on; I jumped into the pool for a refreshing swim. I noticed Sammie at her window looking out toward me and gestured for her to come join me.

I heard the sliding door open and glanced to see Sammie stepping onto the deck. My glance became a stare immediately. Sammie wore a bikini in a tone that matched her tanned skin color; she looked naked. It didn't help that Sammie's nipples stretched the fabric giving a perfect outline of them. Worse, the bikini bottoms were tight enough to outline a cute camel-toe that had to be completely hairless.

My jaw dropped and I was in surrender mode to my sister's almost perfect body. "Sammie," I seemed to gasp, "that bikini, you in it, WOW!"

"So, you think I'm pretty or you think I'm a tease." Sammie slowly sank into the pool opposite me making sure she bent and twisted giving me several views of her pure woman form.

My stare did not end, my gaze remained riveted on my sister. "A pretty tease is more like it."

We began making slow circles around the pool swimming with no true intent but to swim and enjoy the refreshing feel of the water.

"Seth, why did you have sex with Jackie? She is my closest friend and now, well, I don't know."

"Jackie offered herself to me. You, of all people, have to know Jackie is a sex nymph."

"Yeah, and you are, or were anyway, a horny boy with an everlasting hard on." Even through Sammie's smile, I heard pain in her voice.

I stopped swimming and ventured toward the center of the pool. "Sammie, this isn't truth or dare. Tell me why you are in such emotional pain knowing I had sex with Jackie. I didn't do it to hurt you. I love you, my sister, too much to hurt you."

Sammie stopped swimming then and began venturing toward me. In a voice soft and low, with her head bowed slightly, Sammie answered, "Because I love you too, Seth."

Every light in the dark stadium of my mind turned on in an instant. In that instant moment of realization it dawned on me, my sister is in love with me, not her brother me, but me. I tried to reach my hand to her but she spun away avoiding my touch. Swiftly, with determination, Sammie leapt from the pool and ran inside. I stayed out to give her space while we both worked out the implications of what we said.

The difference in what was said was obvious, I said I love my sister and she said she loves me. I left the pool, dried, and went inside following the puddles left by Sammie. The puddles left a clear trail to her bedroom door and through the door I heard Sammie sobbing. Whenever Sammie cries, I am always there to hold her and comfort her. Now, I caused the tears.

Cautiously, I tried the knob of her door, it turned, unlatched, and I open it. Sammie lay on her bed in a heap of emotion crying heavily. I noticed the discarded bikini on the floor suddenly realizing that Sammie lay on the bed naked. I tried to retreat hoping she hadn't heard me.

"Stay, Seth."

Just as cautiously, I closed her door. I could have made my exit although Sammie wanted me to stay; I did.

Trepidation set in. I wanted to go to Sammie with hugs and comfort to ease her pain but I feared the naked woman lying on the bed. No, I didn't fear her as much as I feared myself.

"Seth, comfort me," Sammie said through more sobs.

"I am here, Sammie, but you're naked. I can't touch your naked body. It just isn't right, its like incest or something." However, my legs did begin finding motion and I ventured closer until I stood at the edge of the bed seeing Sammie on her stomach crying. Her smooth back exposed to me was broader at the shoulders and tapered to her narrow waist before flaring out at her hips. Sammie's naked butt was firm and full. Sammie's thighs were toned and taught below her butt. Her calf muscles formed two perfectly matched ellipticals.

Sammie sensed I was near and rolled over onto her back. When she looked at me, I went completely weak. Through her tear stained and red blood shot eyes, I saw the look of a woman with love in her eyes. Maybe there was some lust as well.

Sammie's face was adorable even through the tears. Her lips quivered some as she sobbed albeit less deeply now. Her breasts formed perfect 36A cones on her chest and her stomach was flat and smooth with the cutest little bellybutton any one girl could have. I was right about a hairless mound and her labia puffed full and inviting. I had no idea what she might be scheming although sure I was falling into her trap at terminal velocity.

"Yes you can touch me, Seth. I want you to touch me." Her words were clear, no sobs.

With a tentative hand, I reached for Sammie's hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. "I can't touch you like I think you want me to, Sammie. You are my twin, my other half. We shared life together for nine months cuddled inside mom. I'll cuddle with you but only if you are covered."

Sammie reached for her comforter to pull it over her naked body. As she did, I broke my handhold with her and sat on the edge of her bed waiting for her to cover herself. My mind traveled back to last night and my sex with Jackie. I remembered Jackie?s body reacting to sex and remembered her orgasms and mine. What kept returning to my mind is how much Jackie's figure is so much like Sammie's. Then the thought of how much more pretty Sammie is; I wish I hadn't seen Sammie naked.

Sammie stretched her comforter tightly around her body making sure her curves were clear even if her skin was covered. "Lay down, Seth, I'm covered."

Slowly and deliberately, I lay next to Sammie. I avoided close contact unsure of her next action and fearful of my own reaction. Lying on my side, I gasped when I looked onto Sammie's face and into her still red swollen eyes. I saw a beautiful woman before I saw my twin. I saw determination in her eyes, her agenda visible in the depths of her deep green eyes.

"Don't shrink away from me, Seth. Cuddle me, hug your sister into your arms."

It was not unusual for us to cuddle on movie nights in the family room; however, that was fully clothed and didn't include sexual innuendos or overt sexuality in Sammie's bedroom. Shrinking away from Sammie was not my problem, the problem held court in my pants. Even after Jackie draining me last night, I had to restrain my thoughts of Sammie and my thoughts for her.

I wanted to cuddle with Sammie, draw her to me, yet my mind couldn't make the move. I struggled with the thought there isn't too much separating cuddling from fondling and I knew we would be fondling soon after cuddling. Still, her determination was real and I was the catch she wanted. I slipped closer to my naked but covered twin.

"There you are, Seth. I was worried you were retreating."

I extended my arm over her chest and took one soft shoulder in hand and began turning Sammie onto her side. "Sammie, you know how wrong it is for us to be in this position. You are my sister, my twin, my heart and soul. You are the other half of what every person in the world needs, a twin alter ego. Plus, you are the standard all other girls have to live up to. We cannot go beyond a cuddle."

Sammie wiggled closer to me as we fell into an embrace that was not anything like a cuddle. The light comforter covering Sammie slipped away from her back exposing her soft warm skin to my touch. Sammie adjusted into me as my other arm eased behind her head and neck pulling her head and shoulders tightly to me; I kissed the top of her head.

It was a brotherly kiss, nothing more. However, Sammie reacted quickly jerking her head up so my lips touched skin. I wanted to ease away slightly; Sammie wanted a kiss.

"Don't waste kisses, Seth. I have lips that like kisses and you have lips that like kissing." More of her cover slipped from her skin.

Sammie's skin felt warm, her breath was hot against the skin of my chest. I realized I felt her skin against my naked chest; I had not put a shirt on after the pool. I felt a breast and sharp point of a nipple rubbing my skin and Sammie made a clearly audible sigh from the feeling.

I moved to grasp her cover and pull it up over exposed breast and her back. My grab was off and instead of comforter I felt her breast cupped in my hand. The squeal Sammie made was not of surprise but of sexuality and sensuality. Before I could jerk my hand back for the hem of the cover, Sammie covered my hand with hers and pressed my palm onto the hot tip of her nipple.

"No, Sammie. You have to cover. I tried to pull your cover up more not touch you like that." Sammie pressed my palm harder against her nipple, my fingers parted slightly as her stiff nipple wedged between my parted fingers. Instant reflex set in as I pinched my fingers against her nipple.

The moan that escaped Sammie's mouth was unmistakable, "I feel covered and safe and warm and..." Her words trailed off as another moan escaped her mouth.

My hand that tried to reach her cover now forcefully pulled from Sammie's clutch, away from the breast and nipple it touched. This time I found the hem of the comforter and with a quick jerk; I pulled it away from Sammie exposing her lovely naked body.

**********

Sammie smiled a bright happy smile. Her eyes flashed as sparks of excitement shown through her tear swollen red eyes. I was mesmerized by her loveliness and I was completely resigned to making love with my ideal perfect woman. I wore only my swimming suit and it slipped off quickly with Sammie's encouragement.

We returned to our embrace even though we knew that every hug from now on would be different. We felt our naked bodies touching; we reacted to the other swiftly and without remorse. Our lips touched for a kiss, a lover?s first kiss. The excitement built as we kissed and urged each other further.

Our hands began roaming our bodies until Sammie wrapped fingers of one hand around the stiff shaft of my cock. There was no turning back as Sammie gingerly swung her body atop mine. We continued kissing, hugging, and touching.

Sammie's body was fresh, warm, and eager. She began making involuntary movements with her hips as my fingers caressed her firm butt. I sought her womanly core finding her wet and ready. Her actions were deliberate; she wanted me to enter her.

No longer did Sammie or I care about taboo sibling sex, we wanted to please the other as thoroughly and completely as possible. In a moment of complete surrender, we joined at the lips for an intense electrifying tongue-dueling kiss that left us charged and ready. We were of one mind, one body, and one spirit.

I felt Sammie reach her hand for my cock. She stroked me before aiming my shaft directly into her warm wet passage. As my cock began slipping into Sammie, she exclaimed openly how much she loves me. Then she sat bolt upright to settle her body on my lap with my cock fully touching her deepest innermost core. As if years of pent up emotions released at once, Sammie orgasmed hard and loud.

The look on her face as she came was almost a glow. I saw her orgasm in her eyes; open wide, staring directly into my eyes. I felt as though she made me complete. She made whole, one with her, her one with me.

"I feel complete, Sammie. I feel what love is supposed to be," I panted. Tears began flowing again, this time both of us cried.

Our bodies reacted to our tears. We were crying deeply causing our bodies to shake against the other. Soon, our tears subsided but our bodies continued to gyrate in time-honored tradition of sex.

This was such a different and new experience for me. I remember Jackie calling out, "Fuck me, Seth," and hearing Sammie whisper, "Make love to me, Seth." All I wanted to do was love and make love.

Some how, Sammie rolled us over into missionary position. She raised her legs high and I wrapped each of my arms behind her knees. Like this, my arms absorbed the strain on her legs and I had deeper penetration than ever.

In a brief moment of sanity, I realized I had no protection. "Sammie, I'm not protected," I hissed into her ear.

"I am," she simply replied. "Fill me with your love seed."

We redoubled our love making until it was clear Sammie was on the verge of another orgasm. Her sighs and moans became louder until she shouted, "I'm cumming! Oh, Seth, be there with me!"

With like minds, Sammie raised her hips higher and I stabbed deeper until one unified rush of energy spilled over into earth shattering orgasms for us both. Each of my contractions was met by Sammie's own contraction gripping me.

The physical part of our orgasm waned although the emotional high of our union continued until we began moving as one again. Somehow we knew that we could never be together again as we slowly made love. I knew I had found my perfect partner and she was my sister.

Ten years have lapsed since that union between us. Our lives changed dramatically that day. Sammie and I have two children each. You see, I married Jackie and Sammie married my best friend Weston. Our partners know of the undying love between Sammie and I and accept that they are our second loves. Sammie and I never had another sexual encounter knowing that nothing could be better than what we had that one day ten years ago.