Twin Sisters Play Spin The Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeezus! God damn!" Jimmy cried out as 'Brandy' leaned forward and ran her tongue all around the head of his cock before placing it against her sister's rosebud.

"You're next, remember," 'Tina' said, reaching back with both hands and pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could while Jimmy pressed his cock against her rosebud.

"Damn!" I exclaimed when the head of Jimmy's cock slipped into 'Tina's' ass. I would have bet anything that that huge black cock of his would never fit into her tiny ass.

It took no time at all before Jimmy had his entire cock buried in 'Tina's' ass and then he began to fuck her. I had never seen anyone fucked in the ass before, unless I was doing it to them, and I found it fascinating, as well as hot, my cock so hard I thought it would break.

"God, I just love this," 'Brandy' said as she watched her sister get her ass thoroughly fucked.

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy gasped, his cock slamming in and out of 'Tina's' ass.

"Cum in her pussy," 'Brandy' said, a big grin on her face. "I haven't seen her with a creampie in years."

"Ah, ah, ah," Jimmy cried out as he slipped his cock from 'Tina's' ass and into her pussy, cum almost immediately seeping from around his cock as he dumped his balls into her.

"Oh, god, that is so hot!" 'Brandy' cried out when Jimmy pulled his gooey cock from her sister's pussy, followed by a gush of cum. "Just beautiful," she said, grabbing Jimmy's cock and sucking on the head of it, cleaning it of their combined juices.

"You two are crazier than I realized," I commented as I watched 'Brandy'.

"We've been told that many times, too," she replied when she finished and let Jimmy's cock go. "Now, don't tell us who you think it is. It's our turn and then you both get to say."

There was really nothing to do but get to it and that's exactly what we did. I actually found it exciting and stimulating to be watched while we fucked and sucked. When I finally came in her pussy after fucking her ass, I didn't care who was watching.

"Okay, studs," 'Tina' said, smirking as she watched her sister fall onto her back, her legs spread apart, cum oozing from her pussy as she caught her breath. "Who do you think you were doing?"

"You're Tina," Jimmy said.

"I agree," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

'Brandy' burst out laughing.

"I told you they'd have no clue," she said. "I win. Now you have to tell them."

"Wait, what's going on?" I asked.

"I'm Tina," 'Brandy' said.

"Are you serious?" I asked, looking at Brandy, my wife, realizing that she had just been seriously fucked by Jimmy.

"And as always, you were a great fuck," Tina said, sitting up, a huge smile on her face.

"What do you mean, as always?" I asked, my face flushing. "I've never..."

"I told you this is how he'd be," Tina said to her sister.

"We trade places all the time," Brandy said. "We've been doing it all our lives."

"Even since we've been married?" I asked, staring at her.

"All the time," Brandy replied, nodding. "Tina loves fucking you, so we trade places for a day, a week."

"But you..." I sputtered.

"I get to try out her boyfriends," Brandy replied, looking at me nervously.

"I thought she was Tina," Jimmy said, shrugging his shoulders.

"So now you know and that means that you can have us both, whenever you want," Tina said. "Even together," she said, a big grin on her face. "Besides, it turned you on watching Brandy with Jimmy."

"B-b-but I thought it was you!" I protested.

"Like I said," Tina said with a laugh. "We're the same. Now that you know, let's have Jimmy do it all over again and we'll watch. I'll bet it turns you on even more. I know Brandy wants some more of that huge black cock of his."

"Both of you?" I asked as Brandy bent over and took Jimmy's huge black cock into her mouth.

12