Twin Times Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister joins in.
6.4k words
4.62
118.8k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've been following the previous two chapters you'll know what's going on with my family. If not then - To cut a long story short, my sister and I began an incestuous affair during our long vacation from university. Our aunt saw us during a tryst in the summerhouse one afternoon, and she seduced me later that evening after a visit to our local pub. We had just come to the finale of a very energetic fuck when my father burst into the bedroom, catching us as we basked in the post coital glow of our love making.

Although I didn't know it at the moment of my father's entrance, he and Aunt Felicity, his sister, had also been having an incestuous affair.

I'll continue from the moment my father first entered the room:

***

Before I could react my disbelieving eyes saw the door swing open, and there in the doorway stood my father, the brother of the woman I'd just filled with my semen. He stood there for a moment, just looking at the scene. His sister lay back, legs spread wide, his son's spunk seeping slowly from her swollen, well fucked pussy, and she made no effort to cover her big titted nakedness.

'Hmmm, hi Jim,' said my aunt, seemingly unconcerned. 'He's a lovely, lovely fuck,' she continued.

I was totally bemused. What was going on?

'Good,' said my dad in reply. 'Now it's my turn.'

He entered the room, unzipping his trousers and pulling his own huge prick from inside.

I was in a state of shock. What the fuck was going on? I'd just been seduced by my aunt, I was already carrying on an affair with my own sister, and now my father was waving his huge, thick veined penis around his sister's bedroom like it was a perfectly normal occurrence. In addition, my aunt appeared to be perfectly used to seeing her brother in a state of intense sexual arousal.

Somewhere deep inside my addled brain I recalled my father's parting words as my aunt and I had left the pub earlier. 'Have fun,' he'd said. I can recall that I'd found his choice of phrase strange at the time, now the pieces fell belatedly into place. Did my father enjoy the same relationship with his sister as I did with mine?

All the evidence suggested that he did.

My aunt moved as my father approached the bed. She anticipated his arrival, and was waiting for him, knelt on all fours, mouth wide open in an invitation for him to feed her his enormous prick. I was rooted to the spot. Caught like a rabbit in the glare of onrushing headlights, and I could only watch in morbid fascination as my dad fed his big cock into his sister's mouth.

Aunt Felicity's lips were stretched tight as she took my father orally. I can only assume that she was well versed in the art of sucking such a monster cock. 'Come here Son,' my father said to me. 'Come on, there's nothing to worry about,' he continued when I failed to react.

'…What…' I replied, too stunned to understand what he'd just said. My prick was shrivelling with the combined effect of spunking deep into my aunt's belly and the shock of my father's entrance. My mind was in a whirl from the day's events. It had been a traumatic 9 hours. Firstly the revelation by my aunt that she'd seen Belinda and myself in the summerhouse, followed by the subsequent seduction, and now the realisation that my father and aunt's own incestuous relationship. Was it any wonder I was dazed and confused?

'Come here Sammy,' Aunt Felicity said, allowing dad's big prick to flop from between her lips. 'Come on baby, I'll tell you what it's all about,' she continued in soft tones. 'We've been wicked, and it's not fair. …Come on.'

My aunt's words seeped slowly into my consciousness and I took a couple of hesitant steps towards the couple by the bed. She pushed my father away and lifted the quilt to thoughtfully cover my nakedness.

'Sit down Sam,' Aunt Felicity said, patting the bed next to her. I did as she indicated and my aunt turned to my father, 'Leave us alone Jim. Let me talk to Sammy alone.'

'Of course,' said my father, somewhat shamefacedly but understanding the mood instantly.

Dad left the room. Aunt Felicity covered her own nakedness and cuddled in close to me. 'I've been very awful towards you Sammy. I'm very, very sorry,' she said pulling me in tighter. 'I saw you with Belinda and I wanted you. …God, how I wanted you.' She sighed and paused for a moment. 'I'm afraid I let my own feelings get in the way of everyone else's,' Aunt Felicity continued. 'I told your father what I'd seen, and I also told him I planned to seduce you.' Her next comment put the pieces into place, just as I'd suspected. 'Your father and I have been together for years. When I saw you and Belinda…' She stopped at that point, but I understood.

…You and dad?' I stammered. You and dad… and me and Lindy…' I was still struggling to make sense of the situation, but the mists were most definitely beginning to clear.

'Yes baby,' Aunt Felicity said quietly. Me and my brother, and you and your sister.' She paused again to let her words sink in. 'It's the same thing, can you understand that.'

I nodded my head. Of course I could understand. Things were a little complicated because of my memories of my mother in the family, but I could understand how one sibling could love another, especially since we were both one half of a twinned couple.

'You do understand, don't you Sammy?' Aunt Felicity sought further clarification.

'Yeah, sure I do.' I said, suddenly returning to near normalcy. 'Sure I do aunty. You love dad like I love Lindy.'

'That's right,' said my aunt with what sounded like relief in her voice. 'I rushed things. I know I should have taken it slowly...' Aunt Felicity was trying to explain her actions to me. 'Your dad knew about my intention to seduce you. We planned a threesome; I love your father, but the thought of having you both… …I got carried away… I let my lust override everything.'

I was beginning to make sense of the situation. Aunt Felicity and my dad had decided to include me in their incestuous relationship. They had planned to add some extra life to their own kinky fucking, but it appeared that Felicity had taken things to the limit too quickly, and now they needed to do some damage limitation. Perhaps I could wrest some power back, perhaps take a little of the control from my crafty aunt.

'I do understand aunty,' I said. 'You and dad are just like Lindy and me. I love my sister, and you love dad. Isn't that right?'

'Yes!' she replied with enthusiasm. Aunt Felicity was obviously keen to agree with anything I said. 'That's exactly it. You love Belinda, and I love your father. You know how we feel.'

I turned and looked directly into my aunt's eyes. 'I know I loved it when I fucked you,' I growled at her. 'You're a fantastically sexy woman, and I want to fuck you again.'

Aunt Felicity studied me for long seconds. She reached out her elegant hand and her fingers brushed my cheek. 'I want you again too, Sammy.'

'And you and dad wanted a threesome with me?' I asked my aunt while I still had the upper hand.

'Yes, we did,' Aunt Felicity replied. 'I know it's kinky, but we thought…'

'It's Ok,' I halted her in mid flow. 'I'd love to play with you while dad joins in …but what about Lindy?'

Aunt Felicity looked at me levelly. 'Well,' she said. 'We sort of hoped that Belinda could join in too. …Eventually.'

My stomach flipped and slid at my aunt's words. I pictured my slim, dark haired sister; legs wide open being impaled by her father's thick cock. To my surprise I found that the idea turned me on immensely. I loved Belinda, but the prospect of broadening that love to encompass more of our family was too fantastic for words.

'If we're going to take this forward, then I want my sister in as soon as possible,' I said, surprising myself with my own forcefulness. I had no idea that I could take control in such a situation, and the fact that I now appeared to hold all the cards only increased my controlling attitude.

I stood and let the quilt fall from my body revealing my nakedness to my aunt once again. I took hold of her hand and pulled her to her feet. The sheet that covered her fell away revealing her voluptuous curves. I led her from her bedroom by the hand, and we walked the short distance along the corridor to my dad's room.

My father looked up in surprise as we entered, a smile creasing his face when he saw our nakedness. He knew instantly that his sister and his son were in the room so that we could all enjoy the forbidden fruits of incestuous sex.

'Where's Lindy?' I asked and dad's face fell.

'She's still in the pub,' came the reply after a moment's hesitation. 'She's having a good time. …I thought that Felicity had explained…'

'Yeah, she has,' I cut my father short. 'But I want Lindy here too.' I loved my sister and had already betrayed her by fucking my aunt. I wanted her here with me before I went any further.

'Does that mean…'

'Yes,' I abruptly stalled my father's sentence again. 'It means that we can all have fun.' It seemed that the entire pattern of the relationships within the family had shifted and reformed. I was no longer a boy, but had become a man. I was on equal footing within the household with my father and my aunt. I had a say in what went on, and I was plainly making my voice heard at that very moment. Without comment both dad and Aunt Felicity accepted the new arrangement, and were unwilling to disturb the status quo.

'Mmmm, my boys,' Aunt Felicity said softly. I looked at her and she smiled in return. She took my hand again and led me to my dad's bed, and I went willingly this time. She sat on he bed, knees pressed together almost demurely. 'Let me suck both of your cocks boys,' she whispered, her smile widening and becoming a wicked grin.

My dad and I stood close to Aunt Felicity, one on either side of her. She lifted both of our pricks, one in each hand, and hefted each of them gently as though she was testing the weight of fruit that she was buying at the supermarket. 'Wow, what a lucky girl I am,' she looked like the cat that had got the cream. In a way she was since her pussy had already taken a load of my hot stuff earlier in her bedroom. 'Two cocks to suck,' she continued. 'And what beauties they are too.'

A look of heavy eyed lust wrinkled my aunt's pretty features as she dipped her head forward and gave my father's stiffening cock a lascivious lick. She wet the mushroom shaped head of dad's cock with her saliva, and then ran her pink tongue down along the entire underside of the shaft. Then it was my turn, and Aunt Felicity began to pump dad slowly with her hand while she sucked on the blunt head of my penis.

My aunt sucked and slobbered on each of our cocks in turn, her blonde hair waving with her efforts, and her big, round tits swinging and swaying heavily. 'Mmmm, I love sucking your cocks my darlings,' sighed my aunt as she wanked at both of them simultaneously. She grinned up at her brother and me with her chin and cheeks smeared with a mixture of the pre cum that seeped from both our pricks, and her own saliva.

'You're so good at it Flick,' my dad replied, looking at me a little uncertainly, but smiling all the same.

'Yeah aunty,' I said to ease my father's apprehension. 'You're really, really good. So sexy.'

'Thank you boys' she smiled sweetly. 'I think this will be the first of many,' added Aunt Felicity before she returned her attention to my cock.

I groaned as my aunt fellated me, she really was good at this. My lust was heightened by the sheer kinkiness of the situation. I looked down at my foxy, mature aunt as she sucked on my cock. It was a depraved sight to behold since she was slowly masturbating her twin brother, whose prick was quite a size in itself. My aunt's slim fingers couldn't quite envelop the full girth of dad's shaft, and when she took it into her mouth her lips stretched impossibly.

'Stop it sis, or I'll come,' dad groaned throatily as my aunt gobbled him greedily.

Felicity laughed at his discomfort, but stopped her manipulation of dad's penis all the same. 'Excited are we darling Brother?' she said with an evil grin. 'Your son has given me 2 lots of cream already tonight,' she continued. 'He showered me in it on the way home on the public road no less, and filled me up in my bedroom earlier. You must be ready to pop.'

Aunt Felicity rolled away from my father and me. She still had her skirt wrapped up around her waist from where she'd lifted it earlier when she allowed me access to her body for the first time. She pulled the skirt down over her broad hips and let it fall in a heap at her feet. She stepped out of the discarded skirt and tottered a little unsteadily on the high heeled shoes that still decorated her small feet. Her big tits swayed as Aunt Felicity regained her balance and I had an almost uncontrollable urge to maul at the heavy globes with my hands, and to suck on the thick, stiffened, rubbery nipples.

I moved to my aunt swiftly and grabbed at her round breasts roughly. I squeezed the firm flesh with both hands and pushed the globes together, squashing them and kneading them like big balls of dough. I sucked at Aunt Felicity's distended teats greedily. I licked from one to the other and left a wet trail of my saliva as I moved between them in frenzy.

'Oh yes Sammy,' cried my aunt with delight. 'Suck my tits baby, yes please… suck my tits.'

I felt at the junction of my aunt's thighs, searching for her cunt with my fingers. I found my objective and revelled in the oily wetness that was waiting at the hot centre of her. I probed between my aunt's thick, loose labia and my fingertip touched the greasy, well lubricated nub of her big clit.

'Shit!' my aunt hissed as I fingered her button eagerly. 'Shit, Sammy, my tits and my clit… oh God!'

I stopped sucking on Aunt Felicity's nipples and looked down between her legs. My fingers were smeared with her gooey juice, and I could see that her inner thighs were awash with lubricant too. No doubt some of that goo was my own spunk, but I didn't care at all. I would have been entirely happy to lay my mature new lover back on the bed and please her orally too. In fact that had been my intention, but my plan was cut short abruptly when I heard the blood freezing sound of the front door slamming.

My sister was home!

All three of us froze. We had completely forgotten about Lindy as arousal took over our senses. However we returned to earth with a bump, and were now on the verge of being well and truly busted. We fully intended to bring my sister into the fold, but I didn't think that seeing her aunt cavorting naked with her brother and nephew would be the best way to introduce the idea to her.

I ran from my father's bedroom, leaving the elder couple to carry on if they wanted to. I had to intercept Belinda and attempt to divert her attention away from what was going on, at least until I could sow the seeds of group incest into her mind.

'Hiya Sammy,' my sister giggled when she walked into my room. I'd just managed to arrive ahead of Belinda, and my heart was hammering in my chest.

'Hi sis,' I replied, trying desperately to keep my voice normal and level. I needn't have gone to too much trouble though because one look at my pretty sister's face told me that she was a little bit pissed.

'Ooh, you're naked,' she whispered, giggling at my nude state. 'Have you been waiting for me,' she pouted, lisping in a little girl voice.

Suddenly an idea sprang to mind. I knew how I could broach the subject of Aunt Felicity and dad's affair. 'You'll never believe what I've just seen,' I said. I was taking a huge gamble here, and I didn't really now how my sister was going to react.

'What?' she asked, walking slowly towards me, pulling her tight top over her head as she approached.' 'What have you seen? You can tell me about it while I suck your big, fat cock.' Belinda moved even closer and I was momentarily distracted by the delicious view of her tight, unfettered tits. However there was no way I could let my sister anywhere near my cock. It was still smeared with Aunt Felicity's cum, one sniff or close examination would be bound to lead to questions from Belinda. Questions that I couldn't begin to answer even considering my sister's less than sober state.

'Wait,' I said, the authority evident in my tone, stopping my sister in her tracks.

'What? What is it Sammy? Tell me, please.'

'I've just seen dad and Aunt Felicity…' I stopped, unsure of how to continue.

Belinda looked at me oddly for a moment. 'What about them?' she asked, appearing to sober slightly.

'I've just seen them in dad's room… You know – like us.' Had Belinda understood what I was trying to say?

'Like us?' she said almost to herself. Then I saw the realisation flicker across her face as the penny dropped. 'Fucking?' she said in a loud incredulous voice. 'Dad and Aunt Felicity… fucking?'

'Well…' I paused. 'They hadn't gone that far.' I was flying by the seat of my non existent pants at the moment, so far so good. 'But she was sucking on dad's cock,' I carried on. 'And you should see the size of his prick… it's huge.'

There, the news was out. I studied my sister's face, waiting for some reaction. Belinda just looked at me for a few seconds, and then blinked She appeared to go off into her own private world. 'Dad and Aunt Felicity,' she whispered, and then shook her head as though to clear her thoughts. 'The dirty buggers,' she said, and I was surprised to see a wry smile turn up the corners of her mouth. 'We've been hiding our secret, and all along…' She shook her head again and then asked me directly, 'And dad's got a big cock, you say?'

I nodded in response. 'Huge,' I said and indicated the approximate length with my hands. 'She struggles to get her mouth around it,' I added, encouraged by my sister's apparent curiosity. At least she hadn't indicated disgust, and I could barely hope that she'd agree to spy on dad and Aunt Felicity.

I took my sister in my arms and kissed her. Her breasts squashed against my bare chest, and I could feel the hard points of her nipples pressing into my skin. I lifted my sister's skirt from behind and pulled the gusset of her thong to one side. She was wet and juicy between her legs and she groaned quietly into my shoulder when I lightly rubbed at her clit. I looked down at Belinda's shimmering black hair as she pressed her face into my neck. She was moaning quietly and kissing my throat and shoulder lightly.

'Get undressed,' I said and pulled away from Belinda's embrace. 'I'll meet you outside dad's room when you're naked.' I needed a few seconds to make sure dad and our aunt were still playing, and therefore I was desperate to arrive at the bedroom door before Belinda.

'We're going to watch them?' Belinda's eyes grew as wide as saucers.

'Yeah,' I replied. 'It'll be kinky as fuck.'

I left my half clothed sister and hurried along the corridor. Dad looked up in surprise when I burst into the bedroom. My aunt was sat on the edge of the bed and dad was propped up on the pillows. 'Wha…?' he said, before I cut him short.

'She's coming behind me,' I blurted. There was no time for a long winded explanation. 'I've told her I saw you together… we're going to spy on you.' I looked back along the corridor; there was no sign of my sister yet. I turned back to the surprised couple on the bed – 'Come on!' I almost shouted, desperate for them to understand.

I turned and left the room, pulling the door behind me. I left it slightly ajar so that Belinda and I could survey the inside of dad's bedroom when she eventually arrived. I walked back along the corridor and smiled inwardly when I saw my sister, completely naked, creeping silently over the carpet towards me. Her eyes were still wide, but this time with anticipation, and she smiled at me when she saw me waiting.

12