Twin Times - Quarantined with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam looked at his sister's friend in admiration. 'So worth it.' he thought.

Isabell slid one hand down under the lacy material and started doing small circles on her clit, with the occasional dive into her vagina to collect some lubrication, "You really get me going Shaz. You're so wonderful. I can't wait to eat you up again." She sat back and took her remaining clothes off, spread her legs and slowly pushed two fingers inside.

Adam then glanced at his sister. She was copying Isabell. 'Oh god, so, so worth it.'

Isabell pulled her fingers out and leaned towards the camera, They glistened with her moisture, and a delicate bead of juice hung down, "I've been so horny and wet waiting for you. Shall we fuck you now?"

Sharon groaned at the image on the screen and held up the toy, "Oh please. But be gentle. Mum's asleep and I can't be too loud." She slowly pushed the bulb in and smiled, "No extra lube needed."

Issy picked up her phone. Ad guessed she must be using a computer for the camera. "So, I'll be gentle. Where's Ad?" she said as a level one sine wave hit her girlfriend.

"Ohhhh fuck Issy... Mmmmm, ummm, doing boy things."

"Does he know what you're doing?" She sent a command that caused the device to react in short, sharp bursts.

"Isssoooo, wow! I told him I wanted some alone time with you. He,urrrgh, ummm, oh you have to try this when I'm out, umm, obviously knows about this thing. He's pretty cool for a oooo fuck, a boy." She glanced at Adam and blew him a kiss. He smiled back.

Isabell sent a rolling wave through Sharon, "Don't go away. I'm going to grab some lunch." The screen went black.

"Oh that little bitch. Lunch, really?" Sharon panted to her brother.

"She does have a mean streak. Enjoying yourself?" he grinned back.

Sharon's fingers were furiously working her pearl, "I'm getting used to it, but it's still awesome. Wish you could try it."

The screen blinked back on. "That's my girl. Work that pussy. Come for me my sweetie and you can watch me eat my lunch."

Sharon looked at the screen and laughed, "Salad for lunch, I see?" Isabell had pulled her legs right back to her head and a very large cucumber was poking out of her vagina. "That's so funny Issy. I love you so much. You're just great."

Issy poked her tongue out and squeezed her muscles, causing the cucumber to wave up and down. She rolled the vegetable slowly between palms before taking it out and licking her juices off it. "It would be nicer if these were your tasty cream."

She slid the cucumber back inside and pushed Sharon's device up a level. She grinned as she saw the reaction. "I always thought the camgirls were overreacting to tips, Guess not."

Sharon shook her head violently as her hands clamped down hard on her labia. Issy was trying all the different settings and Sharon's body was having a hard time processing the feelings.

Adam watched his sister twitch on the bed. She was sweating with the exertion, and was making completely incomprehensible moans. Like most siblings, they took great delight in teasing each other, but this was a whole new level of torture. He really wanted to be driving the toy.

Eventually Isabell relented and stopped the vibrations, "Well, that looked nice. Did you come?"

Sharon pulled out the purple bulb and held it close to the camera. "Awesome, but I don't know. Probably, judging by how wet I am, but those vibrations just take over your body."

She sat back and pushed two fingers from each inside and stretched, "You've shaken me open."

From Adam's viewpoint he could see right inside his sister. Her vagina was so pink and moist and full of frilly, ripply folds. He tried to stifle a groan at the amazing sight. Sharon started giggling and pulled harder. He looked back and Isabell also was trying to gape her pussy. Adam sighed, looking at her pinkness shining through the thick black curls surrounding her vagina. Adam looked at the roof and bit his lips in frustration.

The girls giggled some more as they compared their wetness, clit size, and openness. They conclude the first was a tie, Issy's clit stood up more, but Sharon had a much better gape. Adam pounded his good leg with his free hand.

They played with each remotely for another fifteen minutes, after which Adam was nearly crying in frustration. They were hot. The girls were really going for hot and dirty sex. It was like Sharon had forgotten he was at the end of the bed capturing all her actions, all her words, all her desires.

Sharon eventually crawled towards him and took the phone, "Bye, my love. See you soon." She kissed the screen and shut the app down, then leaned over the end of the bed and kissed her brother's cheek. "Thanks Ad. That was perfect. I don't think she realised you were holding the phone."

Adam just waved in acknowledgement. He was feeling pretty spent just watching. His sister looked at him, then sat at the end of the bed in front of him, legs stretched wide.

"We've probably got ten or fifteen minutes. I'm all yours, if you want. I'll do anything after that for you. Except swallow your cum. That's still gross."

"Can I fuck you please? I really, really need to fuck you after this week," Adam said horsely, admiring her leaking pussy.

Sharon bent forward and tilted his chin up so she could kiss him on the lips, "Sure, no worries. And I mean that. I've started taking the pill after our last encounter and I've picked up some morning after meds when we were in LA. So fuck me brother and let your sperm fly free!" She slid back to the top of the bed and waited.

"Really? I can give you a naked fuck? Thanks Shaz, that's awesome of you," He stood up and removed his shorts.

"You were excited, weren't you?" Sharon commented, looking at the large damp patch on his underwear.

"You two are so hot, I'm jealous." Adam fell on the bed and inched his way towards his sister. He stopped when he got to her vagina and gave it a long, deep lick. "That's so good."

Sharon moaned with the touch of his tongue, "Oh yeah, you can't beat the real thing on my pussy."

Adam kept moving up her body, "Happy to give you more later. Now, I just want a fuck."

Sharon watched her brother slide up her body and carefully tried to position himself above her. She had to admire his restraint. It would have been so hard for him to watch both women naked and not make a comment or drop the phone. She really did love him for how he looked after her by shielding her from their semi-religious dad and listening to her woes. Letting him use her body seemed like a nice thing to do. Besides, she thought, a real dick inside was nice. It was a shame they were usually attached to arseholes.

Adam's penis was so hard it hurt. He looked down at the waiting face of his sister, just a hint of a smile on her face. He could feel his tip rub along her slippery crack, then her hand gently guided him in.

She smiled, "You need to be in here."

He kissed her nose, "Thanks. This is harder than what I thought it would be." He lay down on her chest and rocked his hips, just feeling her warm, smooth walls.

Sharon wrapped her arms around him and whispered, "Hard Adam. Do it hard. Finish in me. I'm still horny and I need to be fucked by you hard. Hammer me."

Adam lifted his hips as high as he could and dropped into her. She grunted at the impact.

"More. Faster. Harder."

He started pounding his sister. Deep and hard. She enjoyed that last time. Hard and deep. Faster. Harder. Get as much in as possible. Force it in. Crush her cunt. More.

It was Sharon's turn to bite her lip to try and stay silent. She pulled her legs back as far as she could so her brother could get as much dick into her as possible. She opened her eyes wide as she felt an unusual twitch of his cock, then a warm flood of his liquid filled her.

Adam sighed with relief and relaxed onto Sharon, "Thanks Sis, I really needed that."

She smiled back, "No worries, but you'd better get off. Your cum feels like it's leaking out of me and onto the bed. It's icky."

He took off his shirt and handed it to her, "Catch the drips with this as I roll."

Adam rolled over his sister's leg and watched in amusement as she started stuffing the shirt into her vagina, "What are you doing? You only have to catch any drips, not plug a leaky dam."

"Oh. Well, I didn't know how much was going to come out, so best to be safe I thought. I'd better have a shower, if that's ok? I got really sweaty with Issy, and gooey with your sperm."

"Sure, no worries. Love your tail." he smirked as she walked to the shower dragging his shirt along between her legs, "How'd you like the creampie?"

Sharon turned on the shower and slowly pulled out the shirt. A trickle of Adam followed it out, "Felt nice, don't like the cream leaking down my leg."

Day Nine

"Hey Ad. Issy wants to talk to you. Alone."

Adam looked up in surprise and muted the John Wayne movie, "Really? What about?"

Sharon tossed her phone on the bed, "No idea. I'll be on the balcony. Don't hang up, just yell when you're finished."

Adam picked up the phone and waited until the outside door closed. "Hi Isabell, what's up?"

"Hi Adam, yeah just a couple of things. I was thinking of organising a 'Welcome Out of Quarantine' party for you guys when we're allowed to get together. Do you think your mum would be ok to have it at your place by the pool? We'll get everyone to bring something so you don't have to do anything. I just want to get a list together and have it ready to go the first day we can."

"I'll ask mum, but sure, sounds like a great idea. What else?"

"Well, I'd just like to thank you for setting my phone up with Sharon's new toy. You're a good brother," Isabell sniggered.

"Not a problem. She's my sister, and things haven't been easy for her over the last few years. I do what I can. Thank you for being her friend," Adam replied.

"My pleasure. She's wonderful. And Adam? Did you enjoy the show?"

"Errr. I don't know what you're talking about Issy," he stammered.

Isabell laughed, "I could hear a male voice groaning in the background. And seeming there's no one else in there, it had to be you. At times you were drowning out your sister."

"Oh shit Issy, I'm sorry if we embarrassed you but..."

"Look, it's fine. I don't mind. I think it's sweet you two think so much of each other that she'll play with herself in front of you and her girlfriend, and you're prepared to just try and stay quiet and video her. We're not in normal times. You're definitely not in a normal spot. Besides, I really like women, but I don't mind the right man occasionally. If you catch my drift. Shaz is getting something while you're in there, but I'll bet you're not. I hoped you liked watching my bits in action."

"Err, wow. Thanks for understanding. It's been rather weird in here at times. And you looked hot, but as much as I'd love to take up your offer, you'd better run it past Shaz. I don't want to break her heart. That's happened too often."

"You're definitely a great brother. I'll see if I can bring it up in conversation, but I'd love to be the meat in a twin sandwich. Ok, so bye for now. Don't tell Shaz about any of this. I want the parties to be a bit of a surprise."

Day Ten

Carol had decided early on in quarantine to shower between breakfast and lunch. She figured setting a routine would help get through the two weeks of lockup. Wake up, some Tai Chi or yoga followed by breakfast. A long shower, an hour of reading the news, morning tea with the kids, some TV, lunch, puzzle games, TV, afternoon tea, some games with the kids, dinner, all watch TV on her bed, sleep. Rinse. Repeat.

She was so bored. TV was boring, her games were boring, the news was full of COVID-19 stories and they were boring. The only thing that wasn't boring was showering her son.

She was terrified when he yelled for help from the shower. The accident was one thing, but she wasn't there when it happened. She was so happy to see he was ok, the fact that he was naked didn't register at first. Once she had turned the water off and the steam started to dissipate, Carol had a close look at her son to make sure he hadn't been scalded. He had grown into quite the man. The two kids were taller than her and built like greyhounds, similar to their father. The cheating dead mongrel.

She closed the dividing door and got undressed. Adam had a nice looking piece. She snorted as that thought surfaced again. Sharon had offered to hold his leg up, but Carol said she'd prefer the task, arguing if his plaster got wet, it would be her fault. In reality, her son's dick was only the second she'd ever seen in real life, and the first from that angle. Sex with her husband, Wayne, was very dull and clinical. Missionary position only, wham bam, not even a thank you ma'am. And the last time that happened was over ten years ago. Washing her son, she fantasised she was looking at another man's piece of joy. Didn't matter who, she just felt herself get so excited being inches away from a man's penis.

She stepped into the shower and waited for the water to warm up. Carol had given up on using the modesty blind. Her daughter now just wandered around naked a fair bit of the time, Adam's body was no secret after the family naked wash sessions and she was going topless sometimes and braless all the time. After all that, trying to be modest in the shower was rather pointless. She had to admit, letting her boobs swing free was nice, and then there was really no point in wearing a shirt in the shower when she saw Adam staring at her puffy nipples poking through the wet material. If the kids saw her naked, well fine. She knew she had a great figure.

This was different though. She had to masturbate. Her body was crying out for sex, and the only thing she could offer it was her hand. Carol's clit appreciated the effort, but sullenly refused to give up the release she wanted. Being naked was one thing, but she really didn't want her kids seeing her finger fucking herself.

Carol let the warm water flow over her body. Overall, quarantine hadn't been too bad. She'd been in upmarket hotels that had terrible showers. This one was brilliant. She sighed with pleasure and slowly soaped up her body. Over the shoulders, over her breasts - lifting each one to wash underneath. She squeezed them in each hand and smiled, thinking about Adam's friends looking at her tits, wanting to feel how firm they were, to taste her flesh, aching to tease her nipples with their teeth.

Adam's friends were all fit young men. They spent a lot of time at their house because of the pool. In truth, she would be happy to be taken by one or all of them together. Adventure. Different. Slutiness. At least once in her sheltered life she wanted to break out of the rut Wayne had buried her in. Scandalous. That would be nice. To suck a young man's cock, to be tit fucked. Oh, to be arse fucked. Never thought about that before, and then, why not a dick in each hole. How slutty is that? She giggled nervously as she continued to wash her tight, curvy body. Maybe reaching out and touching her son's penis? He loved looking at her breasts. It would only be fair, wouldn't it? And how bad would that be? A mother playing with her adult son's cock. So bad. So very, very bad.

She tried to rationalise the thought away, but it refused to budge. 'Fine,' she thought, 'Stay there while I try and orgasm you out.' She leaned against the wall with one hand and slid two fingers into her vagina, the same position as Adam had seen her. Her fingers swirled around and slowly hooked up to rub her front wall. Adam's penis... It looked so good. Hard. Long. Thick. She didn't know how it compared to other men, but oh, she wanted it inside, deeper than her fingers could go. And her daughter suckling her breast while she was being fucked by her son.

She stopped frigging herself. Where did that thought come from? Imagining Adam having sex with her was one thing, but her daughter sucking her tits? That was way out there. But then, she'd known her daughter was a lesbian probably before Sharon was aware of it herself. Sucking another woman's boob should be fine for her. Even her mother's.

"You're definitely losing the plot Carol," she muttered, then went back to search for her G-spot.

Day Eleven

"I was thinking," Carol said to the kids over lunch, "What about we all get totally pissed tomorrow night?"

The twins stopped eating and looked at their mother open mouthed.

"We can get drinks delivered as well as a pizza each and get smashed. Then sit on the bed and find something fun to watch. Maybe something we'd never watch together. Or possibly play TV station roulette like we used to."

Sharon found her voice first, "Well, that sounds great Mum. I guess we'd have a day or so to recover then before we go home."

Carol nodded, "That was my thought. Beer, wine or spirits, whatever you want. Three big juicy pizzas and maybe some ice cream."

"Sounds like a plan. What do you reckon we should watch?" Adam asked.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we take it in turns to randomly pick a channel like you did when you were younger. Can you set up something to randomly choose a number?"

"Sure, I guess. There's a bit over one hundred stations including blanks, so we roll the dice and see what happens. If it's a number with nothing, we go up to the next one." Sharon said thoughtfully.

"And we have to stay on it for a minimum of a half hour. Just in case we wind up on the shopping channel." Adam said.

"There we go. Sounds like a plan. I'll get the pizza menu, and you kids figure out what drinks you want. Limit of fifty dollars, ok"

"No worries, thanks Mum," the twins said in sync.

Day Twelve

They were all excited about the party. The kids couldn't believe their mum wanted to get totally shit faced. They'd never see her even slightly tipsy, mostly because she had to play hostess when their dad put on parties.

Carol was nervous for a similar reason. She had never been drunk. She had her two kids before she was legally allowed to drink alcohol. She wasn't even allowed champagne at her wedding. Later, Wayne had regularly got pissed with his clients, and she had to deal with the clean up. It had been enough to put her off drinking too much herself. But, he was dead, and the world had moved to a strange place. She figured a night with her adult kids would help their unusual bonding. She would also be relatively close to a tiled area if she had to throw up.

Later, when they were all in the shower helping Adam, she asked the kids what they wanted.

"Bundy and Coke," Adam said with no hesitation.

Carol looked up at her daughter expectantly. She was naked, as per the new normal, looking but not really looking down at her mum. One hand was lightly holding her brother's elbow, and the other was absentmindedly lightly rubbing her crack. Carol then realised that she had swapped from her usual position on the outside of her son's leg to the inside. She slowly looked sideways without turning her head and saw his penis nearly brushing her hair. Carol looked back up at Sharon, very surprised with her daughter's seemingly unconscious actions. She was still looking at her half naked mother and her brother's very erect dick.

"Shaz? Drinks?"

Sharon jumped and blushed when she realised where her free hand was, "Oh, err, sorry Mum. I was itchy. Should dry myself better. Pear cider, ok?"

"No worries. And pizza?" Carol tried to turn her head naturally to look up at Adam, but she was now very aware of the proximity of the penis. As she turned, her hair brushed against his tip and she heard her son sharply draw in a breath. There was a shiny drip appearing right at the tip of his fully erect cock. It was obvious it wasn't water.