Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers

Jill just blushed as she remembered Bill eating her pussy the night before. She stared at her sister laying on the table, her feet propped on Bob's shoulders, her pussy spread wide open. She had never seen her sister so exposed and she stared at her, realizing that must be the way she herself appeared. Then Bob leaned forward and plastered his mouth onto Joan's juicy pussy, audibly slurping at the juices which filled her. She groaned out loud, loving the sensation of a tongue probing up into her hot hole.

As everyone watched Bob sucking his sister's pussy, Ann reached into Bill's running shorts, wrapping her hand around his hard cock and squeezing.

"I think this should be put to some good use," Ann said, kneeling down and pulling Bill's shorts to the floor. She gently pushed him into a chair, her hand once more wrapped around his cock.

"Since I presume you two girls are still virgins, I guess I'll get exclusive use of these two fine cocks," she said, straddling Bill's legs. Reaching between her own legs, Ann spread the lips of her pussy apart and with her other hand positioned Bill's cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Ahh,," she sighed as she lowered herself onto him. "That's so nice," she said as she began to rock back and forth, fucking him.

Jill just stood and stared as one brother sucked her sister's pussy and the other fucked their aunt, their mother's identical twin. It was just so bizarre. Just then Joan started moaning loudly, her hips thrashing on the table as Bob sucked her pussy. Then she cried out as she came, her pussy flooding Bob's mouth as he slurped and sucked at her. Ann was encouraging her as she rode Bill's cock and Jill could only stare as Joan finally stopped thrashing about on the table and just lay there panting. Bob sat up, his face covered with Joan's pussy juice, a big smile on his face.

"Man, you really came, Joan," he said, licking his lips.

"I know," she panted. "I've never felt anything like that before."

"Well, do it to me, too," Jill said, pulling her t-shirt off over her head. "Suck my pussy until I cum."

Joan slowly got up off the table and Jill took her place, spreading her legs wide in anticipation. Bob was about to sit back down for a second feast when Ann spoke up.

"Wait a minute, Bob," she said, rising up off of Bill's cock and stepping over to the table. "Let me do that."

"You!" Jill said, leaning up on her elbows to stare at Ann.

"Yes, me," Ann said with a laugh. "Pussy is the only thing in the whole world that tastes as good as a cock and I'm just dying to taste you and your sister."

"But doesn't that make you a , a..."

"A lesbian?" Ann finished for her. "No, of course not. Lesbians only like being with women, never men. I like them all."

"Oh, I never thought of it that way."

"And the same with men," Ann continued. "A man can enjoy sex with men and women and not be gay, it's just that he likes sex without any hang-ups."

"I never thought of that either," Bill said.

"Well, for now, you just stick that nice big cock of yours back in my pussy and finish fucking me while I suck your sister's beautiful pussy," she said, spreading her legs wide and bending over, ending up with her face stuck between Jill's thighs, her tongue driving straight up into her hole.

Jill gasped at the suddenness of the assault on her pussy but quickly began to gasp in delight as Ann's obviously experience tongue went to work on her. She didn't even notice it when Bill stepped up behind Ann and drove his cock back into her ready and willing pussy, rhythmically stroking in and out as he fucked her. The only sounds were that of Bill's cock slapping in and out of Ann's pussy and her tongue sluicing in and out of Jill's. Ann felt Bill's cock begin to swell and knew that he would soon have to cum, so she fastened her lips on Jill's clit and began to tease it with her tongue, driving her crazy on the table beneath her. Just as Jill began to cum, Bill groaned as his balls exploded.

"Fill my pussy with your cum," Ann instructed him quickly before diving back into Jill's pussy as she, too, began to cum. Jill was almost crying on the table as her orgasm tore through her body. Ann slurped and swallowed as she drank her offering, marveling at the sweetness of her pussy while at the same time she felt Bill's cock filling her own pussy with his hot cum. She felt Bill's cock finally slide from her pussy and she lifted her face from Jill's to look up at her.

"Did you like that?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Oh, it was just so wonderful," Jill said, shaking her head in amazement. "I had no idea it could be like that."

"Maybe you'd like to try it," Ann suggested.

"You mean..." Jill started to say as Ann carefully crawled up onto the table, not stopping until her pussy was poised right over Jill's face.

"Go ahead, suck my pussy," Ann said.

Jill opened her mouth to reply just as a huge stream of cum dribbled from Ann's pussy and landed in her mouth. As she reflexively swallowed, tasting both Ann's juices and Bill's cum, Ann lowered herself until her pussy was plastered to her mouth. Jill automatically began to lick and suck on Ann's pussy, much as she had just had done herself. She quickly found the taste and flavor intoxicating and eagerly continued to suck on her aunt's slick pussy. After several minutes Ann lifted herself from her face, carefully getting off of the table and then helping her to sit up and then stand.

"That was wonderful," Ann told her, hugging her and then kissing her. "You can suck my pussy for me any time."

"I liked it!" Jill said, her eyes wide in surprise. "It was so, so, good," was all she could manage. "I mean, it's so smooth and tastes so exotic."

"Well, I was filled with your brother's cum, too," Ann reminded her.

"I don't know the difference."

"Oh, it tastes really good," Joan spoke up.

"How do you know?" Jill asked her.

"Well, just before you two came in, Bob had fucked Ann, and when he began to cum, Ann told him to pull his cock out of her pussy and for me to finish sucking him."

"You did that?" Jill asked, her mouth open.

"Yes! He just kept shooting cum into my mouth. So I sucked on him until he stopped."

"And you ate his cum?"

"It was good! And of course I could taste Ann's pussy on him at first. I liked that, too."

"Oh, I can't wait for you to eat me, too," Ann said with a laugh. "But what are your plans for today?"

"Wow, I never even thought of doing anything," Jill said with a laugh. "This has been so much fun."

"Well, you can't just have sex all the time," Ann replied. "I think you should all get dressed and go out and find something to do. We can all play later."

"Yeah, and we were going to hate being here, remember," Bill said with a laugh.

"Go on now. You can both fuck me again later," Ann said. "In fact, I expect you to."

"Hey, what about us?" Jill asked.

"Are you ready for that?" Ann asked her, appraising her.

"Oh, you mean to like, fuck?" Jill asked.

"That's right," Ann replied. "To lose your virginity. To have a cock stuffed up your pussy. To fuck your brothers."

"Oh, I didn't think of it that way," she said, blushing.

"But now you are," Ann stated. "Go on, get dressed and get out of here for a while."

Slowly, almost hesitatingly, they left the room, not really looking at each other even though they were all naked. They dressed, and as they left, Ann kissed each of them, on the mouth, letting her tongue softly explore their mouths.

"Have fun," she said, releasing Joan.

They left, the door closing behind them, and Ann had to be careful not to laugh out loud for several minutes until she knew it was safe, then she burst out laughing, tears rolling down her face as she reached for the phone and dialed.

"You couldn't have been more right," she said when the phone was answered on the other end. "I'll take care of everything. See you later," she said, hanging up the phone.

When Bill, Bob, Jill and Joan returned to the house, it was nearly dinner time. They were all laughing as they came in and found Ann watching TV, still naked. They stared at her, suddenly quiet as she appraised them.

"So, how was your day?" she asked.

And all at once they began to tell her what they had done. She listened patiently, a smile on her face as they recounted their day, just like any kids their ages would do.

"And now you must be hungry," she said, smiling when she saw the looks on their faces confirming her suspicions. "Well, I'll get some food ready, but I want you to supply the appetizers, okay?"

"But what?" Jill asked. "We didn't get anything."

"Oh, it's okay," Ann said getting to her feet. "I'll be right back and then you can start."

They looked at each other in puzzlement as Ann went to the kitchen, not understanding what she had meant. She quickly returned with a big tray full of sandwiches and cookies and a big pitcher of iced tea. Their eyes sparkled when they saw it.

"Okay, appetizers first," Ann said.

"But what?" Jill asked.

"A daisy chain," Ann replied.

"What's that?" Bob asked.

"A daisy chain is you all get naked, lay down on the floor head to tail and suck each other off until you cum. That's a daisy chain."

There were a few red faces when she so boldly and graphically told them, then a few eyes on the floor.

"Well, maybe I should ask if any of you don't want to be sucked off," Ann said. "Well, everybody wants to get sucked off. Thank god. Me, too. Maybe somebody doesn't want to suck somebody off?" she asked, looking at each one of them in turn. "No, it looks like everybody wants to suck somebody. Well, get to it. I can't wait to eat and I really want to watch you, too," she said, smiling as they stared at her in disbelief.

"Joan, do you want your pussy sucked?" Ann asked her.

"Yes," she replied simply.

"Jill?"

"Yes."

"Bob, you want your cock sucked?"

"You bet!"

"Bill?"

"Of course."

"Well, Joan, do you want to suck a cock or a pussy?" Ann asked, a big smile on her face as Joan blushed. "Joan?"

"I don't care," she replied softly.

"That's the best answer of all," Ann told her.

"Jill, what do you want to suck?"

"I don't care either," she said, looking at her sister and smiling.

"Bill?"

"Well, I'd rather suck a pussy," he said. "You know, if I have a choice."

"Bob?"

"Me, too," he said.

"Well, then boy-girl-boy-girl. Now get to it!" she said, slapping her hands together loudly.

Jill laughed and quickly began to strip out of her clothes, her brothers and sister right behind her. Giggling, they arranged themselves on the floor in a sort of circle, Jill with Bill's cock in her face and Bob's face in her pussy, Joan between the two of them with Bob's cock in her face and Bill's face in her pussy. When Jill felt Bob's tongue slip into her pussy, she opened her mouth and began to suck on Bill's cock. From the sounds coming from Joan it was obvious to Jill that she too had joined in.

Ann slowly walked around them as they sucked each other, bending close to stroke someone's cheek or head or rub her hands on their asses. The two girls were writhing on the floor, almost completely swallowing their brothers' cocks as they got their pussies sucked. After about five minutes Ann suggested to them that they turn around so that they could suck their other sibling. With much sighing and laughing they turned around, diving back in to suck a different cock or pussy.

After several more minutes Ann began to hear labored breathing and a more frantic intensity as they each slowly approached orgasm. The first to lose it was Bob, his cock exploding into Jill's mouth who immediately began to swallow as fast as she could. Then Joan began to whimper as she came and the vibrations caused Bill to go over the edge, his cock spewing cum into his sister's gulping mouth. It was several minutes before they all just lay back, spent, cum smeared all over their faces.

"Now, that was nice, wasn't it?" Ann said, bringing the food tray and placing it on the floor in the middle of them. "I worked up an appetite just watching you," she said, sitting down and reaching for a sandwich.

Slowly they sat up, sheepishly grinning, then reaching for the food. In just a minute the only sound was the sound of food being consumed. Finally they slowed down, actually breathing between bites, smiles on their faces as they looked at each other now.

"Well, that sure gave you an appetite," Ann said with a laugh. "This is the most I've seen you eat since you got here," she said to their embarrassed laughter. "I think you should do a daisy chain before all of your meals while you're here. That way I know my cooking won't go to waste."

"Oh, there's no worries there," Bill said, reaching for yet another sandwich.

"Don't you like the idea?" Ann asked.

"Me? I love the idea."

"Then it's settled. A daisy chain before all meals. And maybe you'll let your poor old aunt join you."

"Of course you can!" Jill said, her hand going to her mouth as soon as she realized what she had said, then bursting out laughing.

"Now you boys eat up," Ann said. "I'm waiting for the two of you to fuck me again and you need to eat if you're going to keep your strength up. You're lucky it's only me you have to keep happy, otherwise the three of us would probably kill you."

"That would be a way to die," Bill said, shaking his head.

They ate and drank the iced tea and finally just lay back and rested, contented from their afternoon fun and food. Finally at one point Ann crawled over to Bill and began to lick his cock which quickly grew to its full size. Then she turned her attention to Bob and did the same thing with the same results. When she had Bob nice and hard she climbed on top of him and guided his cock into her pussy, sinking down onto it with a sigh of relief.

Joan and Jill watched enviously as Ann rode Bob's cock, their own pussies burning with the desire to know what it felt like. While she continued to ride Bob's cock, Ann pulled Bill around in front of her and proceeded to suck his cock at the same time. After five or ten minutes Ann climbed off of Bob's cock and reversed herself, lowering her mouth onto his sticky cock and sucking on it, her gooey pussy spread open above his face. Raising her head for a moment, Ann told Bill to fuck her now and then resumed sucking on Bob's cock.

Bill slid his cock easily into Ann's pussy, just inches above his brother's face, and began to fuck her. Joan and Jill were both rubbing their pussies, their excitement at a fever pitch as they watched their brothers servicing their aunt together. After about ten more minutes Bob began to groan as he felt his balls getting ready to explode. Ann sucked even harder when she realized that he was about to cum and Bill pounded his cock even harder and faster into her pussy.

Ann moaned out loud when the first spurt of cum splashed against the back of her throat and then more and more filled her mouth, causing her to quickly gulp it down to make room for the rest. She sucked him dry, enjoying every single drop as she licked her lips one final time, just as Bill groaned and began to cum in her pussy. Ann squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles, milking him of his cum as he ground his hips against her ass, not relaxing until his cock had stopped its discharge, filling her pussy. When his cock finally slid from her pussy, Ann just lowered herself onto Bob's face, plastering her cum-filled pussy onto his mouth. Everyone watched as Bob began to suck Ann's pussy, drinking the cum cocktail that she and his brother had just made. He sucked and slurped until her pussy glistened pink, and only then did Ann dismount from his face and allow him to get up.

"Umm, that's much better," Ann said, getting to her feet and stretching. "I needed that. One more cock would have made it perfect."

"One more?" Jill asked. "How?"

"Oh, I just love to have a cock up my ass at the same time I've got one in my pussy," Ann told her. "That's absolutely the best, and one in my mouth, of course. When you can get them to all cum at once, that's as close to heaven as it gets."

"A cock in my ass! I can't even imagine it would fit, or that it would feel very good," Joan said, shaking her head. "I don't even know what it feels like in my pussy yet."

"Well, you all go get cleaned up now. I'll see you later. I've got some shopping to do. And girls, try to save me some of their cocks, if you don't mind," Ann said as she left the room.

When she returned a few minutes later dressed to go out, they were still on the floor together.

"Bye now," she said, blowing them a kiss as she went out the door.

"Man, she's amazing!" Bill said, sitting up. "I can't believe how cool she is."

"Oh, you're just saying that because she's letting you fuck her," Joan said.

"No, no," Bill insisted. "Isn't she just like one of us, but just knows more?" he asked. "And she's mom's twin! She could be mom! And she's sucking us and letting us suck and fuck her. What do you think mom and dad would say if they knew? Or Uncle Jim! I mean, it sounds like she fucks all the time, and I think it's not just Uncle Jim, either."

"I know what you mean," Jill said, nodding her head in agreement. "But no matter what, I like what she's doing and showing us. I like it when you eat my pussy, and I like sucking your cocks, too. And I loved the taste of Ann's pussy, too. I don't care if we're not supposed to do it together because we're brother and sister."

"I can't wait to fuck both of you," Bill admitted with a grin. "And I love eating your pussies."

"You'd fuck us?" Joan asked, her mouth open in shock.

"Well, I think if I'm eating your pussy and you're sucking my cock, I don't think I'm going to mind one bit fucking you, too. In fact, I can't wait."

"I want you to fuck me, too," Jill said. "But not yet. But soon."

"I sure like fucking Ann," Bob said. "The feeling of her pussy is just incredible."

"I think I'll go take a nap," Joan said. "It's been a long day and I'm beat."

"Me, too," Jill joined in. "See you two tomorrow."

"I can't wait for breakfast," Bill said with a laugh. "Daisy chain appetizer!"

They were all laughing as Jill and Joan went to their room, leaving Bob and Bill alone in the living room. When they got inside and shut the door, Joan flopped onto her bed.

"Would you really let them fuck you?" she asked her sister.

"Well, of course," Jill replied, staring at her. "Why not?"

"Well, they are our brothers."

"I don't care. You don't seem to mind sucking their cocks or having them eat your pussy, why should it matter if you go that one last step and fuck them, too?"

"I do like having my pussy sucked," Joan agreed, nodding. "It feels so good."

"I'll suck your pussy for you," Jill volunteered softly.

"You'd suck my pussy?"

"Why not? I've sucked Ann's and it was full of cum, too. I like the taste of her pussy. Besides, you're my sister. Why shouldn't we suck each other's pussies?"

"Well, come on then," Joan said, rolling over onto her back and spreading her legs.

Jill laughed and moved over to the bed where Joan lay, her legs splayed wide apart displaying her red, wet, juicy pussy. Jill climbed onto the bed, getting in a 69 position with her face between her sister's legs and her own pussy right above Joan's face. Taking a deep breath, she lowered her face until her tongue was sliding between Joan's pussy lips, tasting her sister's pussy directly for the first time. As she slid her tongue deeper into her pussy, she felt Joan's tongue begin to explore her own pussy and she knew that they would be doing this a lot. They settled into a comfortable rhythm, licking and sucking each other. When Jill gently pushed first one, then two fingers into Joan's pussy while she sucked her clit, Joan did the same to her. Jill loved the feeling of Joan's fingers filling her pussy and wondered if a cock was going to feel just as good. They sucked and frigged each other until they were both gasping for breath, orgasms tearing through their bodies as they drank each other dry. Finally they stopped, exhausted, each of them having cum two or three times. They fell asleep like this, their heads resting on each other's thighs. Joan woke up once or twice during the night to find Jill between her legs sucking her pussy. Then she, too, would come alive and suck Jill off until finally they both fell apart, sleeping soundly for the rest of the night.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers