Twins Abroad with Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Lindsay and her twin boys meet a beautiful gay Spanish guy.
3.6k words
4.38
27.8k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buenos días!"

The boys and Lindsay all turned to the voice.

"In English, good day, pleased to meet you. I am Emilio."

"Pleased to meet you Emilio," responded Lindsay.

"Hi," said the boys in unison, both looking at Emilio's dark tanned body and then lowering their gaze to his very impressive package, barely contained in beautifully cut, but tiny, swim briefs.

His body also appeared completely hairless. Emilio saw the boys' direction of staring and smiled to himself.

Emilio explained to them that he lived a few miles away and was working here for the season. He had a week off work so had come to the beach to relax. Emilio's relaxed charm and easy demeanor was irresistible and Lindsay, who could see the boys liked him too, invited Emilio to join them.

"Gracias Amigos," said Emilio. "I love speaking English and of course to make new friends. You help my English and I can be your local guide for the day!"

Emilio brought his towel over and joined the party, settling into easy conversation with them all. He lay on his side, propping his head on his hand, his abdominal muscles stretched and accentuated above his tiny swim briefs, equally stretched, emphasising the outline of his obviously large cock.

The twins looked upon their new acquaintance with barely concealed worship.

At lunchtime, Emilio offered to bring them sandwiches and drinks, saying that as they were guests in his country he should treat them all.

Lindsay insisted that she should contribute but Emilio refused her offer, gracefully. He asked Jack and David to help him fetch a picnic from a nearby vendor.

The boys climbed over the dunes together, David and Jack either side of their slightly older new friend.

As they neared the top of a steep sand dune Jack slipped backwards and, just as he was about to fall, Emilio caught Jack's arm and pulled on him strongly to stop him falling.

Jack fell forward against Emilio. Losing their balance, they collapsed together onto the sand, Emilio now on his back with Jack on top of him.

Their cocks were pressed together in-between their bodies, their faces almost colliding. There was a moment of silence as their eyes met. Their mouths open and almost colliding.

David looked on, wishing it was he lying across Emilio.

The moment was broken as they all laughed and helped each other to their feet.

Brushing the sand off each other, David reached out and swept his hand across Emilio's back to remove sand, then brushing it off the backs of Emilio's thighs.

"Gracias David, how kind."

The twins both saw that Emilio's cock was now pushing it's massive head forwards and downwards, revealing his neatly trimmed pubis, where the top of his briefs had slipped down, pulled by his expanding flesh.

The trio walked on, bought lunch, and soon returned to Lindsay with beers, tortilla and sandwiches.

"Hey mi amigos, would you like to go to a club later? I know a great place for dancing. Lindsay, you might enjoy it too."

The twins readily agreed, both wanting to extend their time with the gorgeous Emilio.

Lindsay said that she would love to come but might leave them to go out alone. She didn't want to cramp their style so might enjoy a quiet time walking around the resort.

"Oh but mum we love having you along," said Jack.

"Let's see," said Lindsay. "I may prefer an early night!"

Later in the afternoon Emilio left them to go to his flat, some miles away, and they agreed to meet at the holiday apartment, later that evening.

Lindsay and the boys returned to the apartment to shower, change and wait for Emilio.

Lindsay had noticed how the twins looked at Emilio at the beach and she had also seen, something the boys missed, how Emilio looked at the twins.

She was certain that Emilio was gay and was becoming more convinced that Jack and David were too.

This thought was in some ways welcome as she selfishly didn't want to lose her boys to other women.

What will be will be, she thought, just wanting them to be happy.

Lindsay took a shower while the boys busied themselves, finishing unpacking and tidying the apartment.

Lindsay wrapped herself in a towel and went to her room to get changed.

The boys agreed to save time by showering together.

The super size deluge shower was plenty big enough for them both to enter the stream together. As they washed, they both became semi-hard.

"Hey Jack I can see you're horny again. Maybe you have the hots for me?!" he joked.

"Oh sure brother, how could I resist!"

David, suddenly serious, said, "Jack, I've been wanting to ask you," he cleared his throat and suddenly looked shy.

"Are you uh, well, are you interested in guys?"

Jack fell silent and looked through the water stream to his brother's enquiring face.

"I think so. I never really got off looking at girls like I do with boys," admitted Jack.

"Hey brother, same here, looks like it runs in the family. Shared DNA, I guess."

They looked at each other, mirror images within the fast running water. Both their cocks had become completely erect.

"Do you like Emilio?" asked Jack.

"God yes, he's really hot, you?" said David.

"Yes, me too, so we'd better share nicely then!" Jack said, hopefully.

"God, he's so totally hot, not sure he's gay though, and we are also on holiday with Mum. I'm not sure she's ready for that."

"Mum is so cool though," Jack said. "I'm sure she wouldn't bat an eyelid to know we're gay."

"You're right. She's cool. Oh Jack, I really need to come, right now. Spending the day looking at Emilio's tanned body has got to me badly," David admitted.

"Me too," said Jack, now grasping his swollen cock.

The brothers closed their eyes and silently began to stroke themselves, facing each other and gripping their hard cocks.

Very quickly they were on the verge of orgasm. Groaning loudly they both reached out to the other, grasping their cocks in one hand and each holding and pulling on the other's buttocks as they ejaculated, their cum instantly washed away, as the post-orgasm spasms subsided.

As the boys came, holding each others' buttocks in one hand and their pulsing cocks in the other, Lindsay entered the room and saw it all through the glass.

She was initially shocked to see them, but also found it beyond hot to look at.

She thought then how necessary it was for her boys to let someone else into their increasingly incestuous bubble. She quietly retreated back to her room.

The boys turned the water off and grabbed towels to dry off.

By the time Lindsay returned they were both dressed and ready to go.

Emilio arrived on time, looking handsome in an open collared white shirt and baggy cotton shorts.

"Hola amigos, let's go. I know a great place at Playa del Ingles, not far from here. We can all take a taxi."

"Please will you come mum. We don't want you on your own!"

"OK, I'd love to join you guys, but I may come back early if I get tired," cautioned Lindsay.

"Yay! Cool mum, let's go!"

They all tumbled out of the apartment and soon arrived at a smart cocktail bar with a small dancefloor.

Lindsay and the boys noticed that the only people dancing were young men.

"Is this a gay bar Emilio?" asked Lindsay.

"Not especially Lindsay, but lots of gay guys come here. It has a really cool atmosphere."

The boys looked awed and then looked at their mother, who said, "Come on boys, just relax, and feel free to pretend I'm not here."

She continued, wanting to get the truth out of the way so they could all be at ease.

"Since I've spent the day watching you both drool over Emilio here, and also seeing Emilio eyeing you both up, I think it's easier if we all understand each other."

"Ah Lindsay," said Emilio, "I have to admit I did a double take when I saw your fabulous twins."

Emilio looked up, shyly, at both boys as they all blushed and smiled.

Any awkwardness was dissolved by Lindsay's open acceptance and she ordered cocktails for them all. The mix of heat and alcohol fuelled their new found relaxation and openness.

The three boys took to the dance floor and Lindsay looked on proudly as they danced together.

There was much flirting and touching between them. Emilio also danced with Lindsay.

Lindsay took the opportunity to speak. During a slow dance with Emilio she whispered, "I can see how you look at my boys. I maybe their mother but I also want them to feel free about their sexuality. If you want to sleep with them I have no objection."

"Lindsay you're a remarkable and beautiful woman. It's true, I can't take my eyes off them!" said Emilio, pulling Lindsay close into his body.

Lindsay felt his hardness push against her abdomen. She felt herself swelling between her legs and moisten in response, a hunger for being penetrated arising within her loins.

Emilio's hands lowered to her butt cheeks as the music ended. Lindsay fought the urge to pull him closer and to kiss him. She recovered her composure, took both his hands in hers and reluctantly peeled them off her behind. They smiled at each other and parted.

They had a great night, dancing and chatting. The twins both had slow dances with Emilio, becoming more and more wanting and needy to share their flesh more intimately.

In the early hours they returned together for a nightcap at the holiday apartment.

Lindsay suggested that Emilio should stay over, knowing full well that the twins wanted him to, and acknowledging her own inappropriate arousal at the thought of these three beautiful boys having sex.

David and Jack were standing either side of Emilio, all now a little drunk. David turned toward Emilio, emboldened by his mother's new found knowledge of them, and kissed Emilio on the lips.

Emilio turned into David's kiss and returned it, briefly finding his tongue.

Jack leant in and kissed the back of Emilio's neck. Emilio turned around and met Jack's open mouth, his tongue pushing inside.

"You guys should get a room! If you all take the big bed next door then I can sleep in here. Don't let me be the party pooper! But first we have champagne."

The twins settled on a sofa with Emilio in the middle. Lindsay played mum by pouring each of them a glass of champagne and then addressing all the boys, "Listen up guys, let's have a toast to happiness and new beginnings!"

They raised their glasses, savouring the moment, and each others' presence.

"So, let's get you all to bed and then leave me for some peace in here."

They drank up and the three young men exited to the bedroom.

Emilio had brought lube with him, in the hope that he might need it. He checked his shorts pockets and was glad to find it still there.

Without any discussion they each tore off their own clothes, looking hungrily at one another, unsure where to begin.

Emilio moved first and lay along the centre of the bed, his cock pressed hard against his flat stomach.

"OK amigos, come help me with this!" he said, holding his swollen cock towards them

The twins lay either side of Emilio, bringing their mouths to kiss each side of his neck.

Emilio was in heaven as he turned to one side and then another, tongues joining. David and Jack ran their hands across Emilio's chest, then lower, caressing his thighs, then up again to cradle his engorged cock.

Emilio reached and lightly gripped their balls in each hand.

The three young men quickly became a tangle of limbs. Six hands exploring, three cocks, swollen and bursting for attention.

Who was touching who became irrelevant as their bodies took over, Emilio pulling a nipple into his mouth as his own shoulder was bitten into by another.

Lindsay, settled into her bed, just the other side of the wall, listened to the unmistakable sounds of passion as her twin sons pleasured their new friend.

Emilio asked if he could watch the twins make out with each other.

Jack and David knelt up, either side of Emilio, and leant in towards each other.

For the first time, the twins kissed, tentative at first and then open mouthed, each of them discovering a new depth of sibling love. They kissed with the deepest affection.

Emilio, in awe at the intensity of this brotherly union, took hold of their cocks, both now dripping fluid onto his stomach, his own organ pulsing and leaking a stream of pre-cum onto the same spot.

The twins lowered their heads and repositioned themselves to have their mouths either side of Emilio's weeping, pulsing cock.

"Share nicely," said Jack, as they joined each other kissing Emilios sack, running their tongues up and down the shared shaft, David greedily taking the whole head into his mouth.

Emilio's pelvis was writhing underneath, tension building at the base of his cock. He could feel fluid building, aching to erupt.

He didn't want to come immediately as he wanted this to last as long as possible.

Jack now took turns in swallowing Emilio's cock-head, feeling it pressing at the back of his throat.

"Oh Jesus, I'm gonna come soon," cried Emilio, as he pulled himself out from the boys greedy mouths and held his hands up in mock surrender.

"Now it's my turn," said Emilio, leaning down and taking David's cock in his mouth.

David gasped as Emilio, kneeling in front of him with his ass in the air, feasted on his cock like a cat with all the cream, and the cream was likely to arrive very soon by the feeling of David's pulsing purple head.

Jack moved behind Emilio and reached around to grip Emilio's cock. He then moved in with his mouth to taste Emilio's tiny puckered hole. Emilio grunted with joy as he felt the tongue pushing inside.

He began sucking harder on David as David, without any warning, cried out loudly and exploded deep inside the throat of the young Spaniard.

Stream after stream of hot salty cum coated the inside of Emilio's throat. David collapsed down, almost in a faint, satisfied for the moment, and happy to watch Jack and Emilio continue unhindered.

The two boys moved up to face each other and began to kiss deeply. Jack was reaching round and fingering Emilio's asshole.

Emilio also reached round to finger Jack's hole as, in the middle of their joined flesh, their cocks were pressed hard against each other, lubricated by ever flowing fluid, their juices mixing as their hard cocks squeezed and rubbed against each other, along their lengths.

Emilio moved onto all fours, pushed his ass in the air and insisted, "Both of you please fuck me. I want to be filled with a twin load of cum!"

Jack spotted the lube that Emilio had placed at the bedside. He squeezed some onto the outside of Emilio's ass and then gently worked his fingers into Emilio's tight sphincter, preparing him for the girth of his large cock.

All these firsts in one day had sent Jack into a delirium, his body taking the reins, giving him a confidence he had never possessed before.

Almost over the edge of reason and desire, he realised he wouldn't last long once he pushed his cock into Emilio's glorious hole.

Jack positioned himself behind Emilio's upturned ass cheeks and pushed the head of his cock against the tight hole. With all the pre-cum leaking and copious lube already inside Emilio, Jack's whole glans quickly opened the first sphincter muscle, eliciting a loud groan from Emilio.

"Go gentle Jack, that's a monster you've got there."

Jacks cock pushed slowly, but firmly, half the way in as Emilio's own cock twitched wildly with the pressure on his prostate gland. Cum was pouring from it's end as if he was being milked.

The pressure of Emilio's warm pleasure tunnel on Jack's cock sent him quickly over the edge and he came, shooting inside, sliding all the way in with the sudden internal lubrication of his hot sperm.

Jack collapsed against Emilio as he recovered slowly from the mind blowing orgasm. He slowly withdrew his cock from Emilio as David moved round to be rewarded by the sight of the end of his brother's cock leaving Emilio's gaping hole, filled with thick white cum that began to leak out, coating Emilio's smooth ball sack.

David asked his brother to move over and took his place behind Emilio. He pressed his own, rejuvenated erection, at the entrance to Emilio's bowel.

Emilio implored David to fuck him. David's cock slid in without resistance, assisted by the coating of his brother's still warm cum.

"Fuck me hard David, fuck me hard and give me all your seed," said Emilio, turned on by the thought of his first twin breeding.

David began to increase his pace as Emilio pushed back, until fully impaled, his buttocks pressing against David's smooth pubis and ball sack.

As David continued to fuck him, Emilio could feel his assailants balls banging against his upper thighs. David's climax was building quickly, never having actually fucked a guy before.

David's breathing became rapid as his orgasm was building, his whole body feeling as if it were about to burst. A delicious ache spread through his legs, his cock, from the base of his balls to the top of his head. David slammed harder and harder into Emilio's ass. So much fluid, so much cum, his cock emptied itself into Emilio, filling him up with his fiery liquid seed. Emilio, on feeling this second dose of cum entering his body, came rapidly and strongly.

Jack pushed his head under Emilio and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum as Emilio's swollen cock head pushed hard at the back of Jack's welcoming throat.

Lindsay, lying naked in the bed, just the other side of a thin wall, heard everything. The animal noises of her twin sons, and Emilio imploring them to fuck him.

She couldn't help but reach down to her aching cunt to relieve herself of her own pent up desire.

What was it she desired, She wondered? She was confused by desire for Emilio and also her growing fascination with the sexual awakening of her own boys.

She put the thoughts away and, plunging her fingers deep within, she came, turning into the pillow to stifle her orgasmic cries.

The boys, too, had become quiet as Lindsay fell into a deeply satisfied sleep.

Next morning, as first light broke, it was Emilio who awoke first.

The twins were either side of him, still deeply unconscious.

Emilio quietly peeled himself from between them. He found a toweling robe hung on the door, drew it around him to cover his raging morning erection and entered the bed sitting room to get to the shower. His ass cheeks were stuck together with dried cum which was also encrusted over much of his body.

Lindsay was lying equally unconscious, her breasts exposed above the sheet as Emilio came in.

She woke with a start.

"Oh Emilio hi, you ok?" she said, pulling on her sheet to cover her breasts.

"All is fine thanks, I just need a shower, the boys are sleeping," said Emilio.

"Oh please go ahead. Let me get you a towel."

Lindsay pulled the sheet around her as she got out of bed and found a towel.

Handing it to Emilio she couldn't help notice the protrusion of his obviously massive cock under his robe. He smelt strongly of cum. Her twins' cum she thought.

Lindsay made herself and Emilio a cup of tea as he entered the shower. She took hers back to bed and put his on a nearby table.

Emilio was now naked under the water, not realising that the glass door became transparent when wet.

Lindsay was unable to resist watching the young man within.

Seeing him lather himself all over, she looked on as his hands descended to his cock.

Emilio began pumping his shaft, nine inches and very thick, with an engorged purple head.

He decided not to make himself cum, despite feeling a desperation for release. He wanted to save it for the twins.

Lindsay watched, enraptured as Emilio caressed his hardened flesh and then switched to cleaning his cum-covered ass, rubbing fingers over his sore, puckered hole.

12