Twins and the Boyfriend's Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie had stopped blowing Phil and was peering at her sister with a questioning look.

"Dan," Rachel mouthed at the bodies on the sofa and then winking at them she answered the phone.

"Oh hi baby. You're still at the hospital are you?" She rolled her eyes. Sophie smirked and immediately went back to the delicious cock in front of her.

This caused Phil to grip the sides of the sofa in desperation. Even if he had been minded to not let it get this far it would have been risky and difficult to say anything now. Rachel made her way back over.

"What's that noise?" she repeated Dan's question for the others' benefit. "Oh that's just my greedy guts sister sucking a lolly. Yeah we're at my house about to head out."

Sophie slurped louder on hearing this as her sister reached out her free hand and took hold of Phil's mammoth dick. Whilst continuing to listen to Dan Rachel wanked him into Sophie's eager mouth.

She kept asking him about his friend and the break, partly to keep him doing the talking but also to keep herself angry at the lies before her conscience could kick in.

Listening to him lie did indeed annoy her but when her boyfriend again mentioned the loud noise of Sophie's licks she decided to escalate her revenge.

"Oh you want me to join in too do you?" Another roll of her eyes. "I bet you do. Well as a special treat because I am sure you are very sorry to have missed the show tonight..." and with that she brought her mouth down and took a long lick of Phil's cock.

"That's so tasty baby," she said to Dan. "I think Sophie and I might finish this together," she took a long suck against the crown.

"Yeah I bet you'd love to watch us lick it. Maybe next time baby." Dan listened in arousal at the noises coming from his handset.

"Sorry baby. Our taxi is here now. Catch you later. Take care getting home." She made a few kissing sounds for him but did these against Phil's cock. The call ended and she check it was off. The girls high-fived and returned to their duties.

"Oh fuck! You must have done this before," Phil managed to say breathlessly.

"Oh no," said Rachel, lifting her tongue from him.

"You mean...the two of you haven't been with Dan together?"

Rachel shook her head and then took his right ball in her mouth and sucked softly on it. Seeing this Sophie brought her head down and kissed the other ball.

"In fact," she said between kisses, "we haven't"...kiss... "done this,"...kiss "for anyone". She then followed this by a long slurp on his ball sack, relishing the masculine taste.

Rachel felt the warmth of her sister's cheek against hers as they pleasured him there. "And I've done this," she brought her tongue down onto his perineum and flicked it there, "for nobody but you."

Her head dripped lower out of his sight and then her felt her probing at his lower orifice. The first exploratory taste was clean so she went deeper.

So her lousy boyfriend had gone off with his mates and here she was, giving his own father something he had been begging to have for months. Not only that but she was carrying out acts she hadn't even dreamed of doing before. The idea of it all just made her wetter and wetter.

"Oh God!" Phil said. This was insane. He lifted his legs and shifted them outward to provide better access and Sophie moved to join her sister. Phil had enjoyed a rimming before but the sensation of two sexy young twin sisters fighting to enter their tongues into him was, unsurprisingly, a new experience.

With their hands still wanking at his swollen cock it was a wonder he hadn't ejaculated already. It was too much. He gently pushed himself up and knelt on the soft as the girls pulled back to look at him with questioning glances.

In answer he dragged the nearest girl forward -he wasn't sure who now- and kissed her hard whilst his hand went to unclasp the lace bra. Then it was gone and he brought his face into her large white breasts, licking and nibbling at the pointed nipples causing the young woman to gasp in pleasure.

Rachel - who was watching this - unhooked her own bar and stood to pull off her knickers. Whilst Sophie stood to remove her own Rachel took the opportunity to firmly push Phil down and swung astride his face.

She lowered herself onto his hot mouth and at once felt a skilled tongue against her clit.

Sophie crouched next to the soft so she could continue to work on Phil's genitals. Lowering herself across his body Rachel then joined her, though the ability of Dan's father to pleasure her was a serious distraction.

The hot sixty-nine continued for a good while, the room filled with sighs, groans, slurps and licks. But Rachel was too turned on now. She needed a man inside her.

"Swap sis?" she asked Sophie. Het twin was all too happy to. She settled herself down as Rachel dropped herself against the giant manhood of her boyfriend's dad.

Although she was so wet it went in easier than she might have otherwise expected it was still something of a struggle and about two full minutes passed before she felt herself settle against the base.

Once he was fully in and she had grown used to the size she began to ride him with serious enthusiasm. In front of her she could see Sophie writhing as she approached orgasm. And orgasm both girls now did. Screaming, prolonged, mind numbing orgasms.

A little exhausted the twins slowed down but Phil wasn't done yet. Sophie lifted herself from his face and, still inside Rachel, he turned over so he was now on top of her.

From there he began to drill her with powerful strokes, his cock reaching deep inside her and driving her steadily toward a new orgasm.

Wrapping her legs around his waist she rubbed his back and upper body with her hands, lightly raking her red nails across the strong muscles and pushing her slender fingers through his body hair. He filled her so completely!

She had never felt anything like it before. Phil was working so hard she could feel the sweat on his body. This was so fucking good.

Phil drank in the sigh of Rachel below him. The slim torso leading up to those perfect breasts. Her head was turned partly to one side, eyes closed beneath long lashes and she was biting her lip with the pleasure she was receiving.

Dark hair about her head like a black silk river. She reached up a hand and brought his head down to kiss her, tongues entering each others mouths with the passion of the moment.

Sophie had just watched this so far, still recovering from her own orgasm, but when she saw Rachel stiffen again as she came and Phil obviously close completion too she reached out a hand to his arm.

"You don't think I'm going to let you get away with you not giving me some do you?" she asked in a mock whining tone. Phil laughed and pulled out of the exhausted Rachel as her twin knelt on the floor below.

Taking his hint he entered her from behind, sighing at the tightness of her delicious cunt and perfection of her bum before him.

Like her sister Sophie needed a moment to adjust to the size of the thing but soon her was smacking into her with all his might. She could even feel his balls slapping against her rear. This was so horny, they had to do it again soon, she thought!

Whilst they fucked in front of her Rachel turned Phil's head to kiss him as she groped him continually, not getting enough of the feel of his mature body under her hands.

Outside the house a taxi sat with its engines running, the driver quite annoyed. Well it was a busy night, there were plenty more fares. He put the vehicle in gear and drove off. Looks like these customers were going to have to miss out!

Inside Sophie felt her climax building but had an idea. It was clear Phil must be nearly worn out and ready to come but she wanted to prolong a little longer and have some fun.

"Stop!" she gasped out. Phil slowed, puzzled. "Sit on the coach baby." He did this, feeling hot and ready to come, his eager cock still at proud attention below him.

"So here's the rules, sis," Sophie told Rachel. Thirty seconds on then swap. Winner takes all."

Rachel knew her meaning and nodded for her twin to go first. This she did, mounting Phil and riding him vigorously, licking his neck, frenching him and pushing her breasts against his chest.

Yet after the prescribed time period he still had not ejaculated. Thus Rachel got to take her turn and this she did with relish.

She tried a different tactic, putting her weight on her hands and then her hands against his legs behind her. This pushed her angle back so Phil could drink in the glorious sight of her body: high breasts bouncing, her head thrown back and the long hair dragged against their joining below.

The sisters continued in this vein for a few turns each. For Phil it was an erotic agony. Each time he was bout to come the 30 seconds was up and the girl pleasuring him dismounted.

Nonetheless he couldn't last forever and it was Rachel who took first prize. Twenty five seconds in she felt him spasm and swell further, if that was possible. His hot seed shot deep into her womb and this triggered a fresh orgasm of her own.

Sophie was too delighted to be jealous and joined the two of them in crashing our across the sofa, totally spent, arms and legs entwined.

They rested for ten minutes, the two girls exchanging the occasional kiss with Phil and enjoying the feel of his strong arms around them.

"I suppose we'd better head back somehow," Rachel sighed. Clearly going to the opera now was out of the question - and the show had actually started about an hour ago.

"Well here's a thought," said Phil. "You girls spend the night. Dan will probably stay out and even if he doesn't it's not like he's going to walk into my room."

The girls thought this over and accepted. The car was parked around the corner out of sight so wouldn't give them away but Rachel felt a sudden thrill of guilt from another direction. "What about Claire?" she asked, meaning Phil's wife, Dan's mum.

Phil chuckled. "You leave that to me."

12