Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristy tries on the crotchless panties.
1.2k words
4.25
48.5k
39
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

When Mom came into the kitchen wearing her new panties, Angie told her to pull the panties up a bit to highlight her pussy. She looked good, but she needed her pubes trimmed. Angie grabbed her and guided her to our bathroom. "Mom, you need your pussy trimmed. Take off your panties and sit up on the bathroom counter."

Angie used her scissors to trim the pubic hair around the edges. Spreading shaving gel along the sides and top of Mom's bush she slowly shaved around mom's pussy. When she was cleaning up with a warm wash cloth I saw her slip her fingers into Mom's wet pussy a couple times.

I could tell Mom was enjoying the attention. Her nipples were rock hard and when she pulled her sheer panties back on the material outlined every part of her pussy showing off a nice camel-toe. And her clit was making a small bump above the camel-toe. Now she had that "I'm ready to fuck" look.

And I could tell Angie agreed. She led Mom to our bedroom and pushed her back on the bed and started licking her pussy through the thin panty material. Mom protested saying it wasn't right for Angie to be doing this. Angie pulled Mom's panties off. Mom's protests changed to moans when Angie found her clitoris.

Mom, nearing orgasm, said, "Oh fuck, what are you doing to me?" It was a rhetorical question. Breathing hard she said "Oh dear God, I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life."

---

Saturday morning I was in the kitchen cleaning up when Angie's boyfriend, Matt, came in. He came up behind me and fondled my breasts while rubbing his stiff cock up against my ass. It felt good and I let him do it for a little while before turning around and saying "Angie's going to be mad if she sees you coming on to me like this." He jumped back saying "Oh fuck Kristy, I thought you were Angie. I didn't mean to do it."

I reached down to his crotch and grabbing his stiff dick said, "It certainly feels like you meant too!" I gave his cock a good hard squeeze and a couple tugs just as Angie walked in the kitchen. She said "Matt, are you trying to fuck my sister?"

He stammered an apology. Angie said, "You need to show me how sorry you are." She went up to our bedroom and brought back Johnny's hot-pink panties. "Put these on, now."

When he protested she held up the crotchless panties we bought at Victoria's Secret and told him, "If you put those panties on right now I'll wear these on our date to the movies tonight."

Matt didn't hesitate; he dropped his pants and pulled on the hot-pink panties. He had a little difficulty getting his cock in the panties. Angie told him to keep them on for the rest of the day and wear them for their date tonight. Matt nodded, saying he would.

Later, when Angie went upstairs to get ready for her movie date with Matt I asked her if I could switch places with her to tease Matt some more. We both giggled and she said okay. "Just don't fuck him," she said, "and you have to give me a full report."

"Now," Angie said, "let's see how these crotchless panties look on you." I put on the panties and Angie had me sit on the bed and spread my legs. She found the opening in the panties and pushed her fingers into my pussy saying, "I'm just seeing if they fit properly." I told her to inspect as much as she wanted.

She pulled her fingers out of my pussy and slid them up rubbing my clit. Then she moved them back and pushed one of her fingers into my asshole. "They fit just right," she said.

"Don't stop now," I nearly yelled. She pulled her finger out of my ass and bent over taking my clit in her mouth. As I finished shaking in orgasm I said, "These panties are going to be fun!"

---

When I got home from the movies I went upstairs to our bedroom to give Angie a report. Johnny was there talking with Angie.

"Matt wasted no time lifing my skirt up and exploring my pussy with his fingers. And, boy, his fingers really know how to explore!" Angie nodded in agreement.

I said, "He was wearing the hot-pink panties and when I gave him a handjob I told him to leave the cum in the panties and not take them off until he comes over for lunch tomorrow. I even told him to beat off a couple more times in the panties."

We all laughed about Matt wearing the hot-pink panties full of cum.

When I got up off the bed to change into my pajamas Johnny saw the crotchless panties I was wearing. "Are they open all the way back to the ass?" he asked.

I said, "See for yourself." I turned around and leaned over my dresser. Johnny wasted no time pulling his dick out of his pajamas. Sliding it up and down my pussy a couple times he entered me. After 3 or 4 strokes he pulled out and repositioned his cock at my asshole. He pushed it in my ass all the way to his balls and slowly fucked me in the ass. I was loving these crotchless panties.

---

When Matt came over for lunch the next day Angie asked him if he was still wearing the hot-pink panties. "Did you cum in them two more times like I said."

"Yes," he said. "In fact I came in them 3 more times. They're getting pretty nasty."

Angie said, "Good, now come with me and let me see how sorry you are for hitting on Kristy." She led him upstairs to our bedroom and said, "Show me those nasty panties." When Matt pulled down his shorts Angie saw his cock was rock hard.

She pulled down her shorts, took her panties off, opened the bedroom door and hung them on the doorknob. "Take those panties off and give them to me," she said. She took the hot-pink panties from Matt and pulled them on.

Sitting down on the bed she leaned back and raised her legs. Spreading her legs wide she pulled the hot-pink panties to the side revealing her pussy and said, "Fuck me now, honey bunch!"

---

Mom and I were sitting in the kitchen talking about going to the beach this weekend. She was wearing the red bikini we got at Victoria's Secret. I had purposefully bought it a size small. The thin nylon material was stretched tightly across her nipples and pussy. She looked delicious.

When Johnny saw Mom he said, "Damn Mom, you're hot! You're a real MILF!"

Mom looked questioningly at me. I said, "Mother I'd Like To Fuck."

Mom turned 50 shades of red. Almost as red as her new bikini. But her hard nipples belied her embarrassment.

Johnny wanted to go to the gym so I ran upstairs to get changed. I saw the panties on the doorknob so I didn't enter. I had to get a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt out of the clothes hamper, but what the heck. They were stinky but so was the gym.

When I got back to the kitchen Mom was up on the kitchen table breathing hard. Her bikini top had been pulled down below her breasts exposing her stiff nipples.

Her legs were wrapped around Johnny's waist. He was holding her bikini bottoms in his hand and ramming his hard cock into her cunt.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers