Twins Galore

Story Info
Three sexy sets of twins share more than just physical looks.
4.3k words
4.49
40k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

"So, what does everyone think?" I smiled with satisfaction as everyone else looked on. I knew them all so well that I anticipated their reaction, but I still wanted to hear them praise me. It had been a lot of work and I felt that I deserved some appreciation.

"You already know what I think," Dillan also smiled as she gave me a reassuring hug. We're always on the same page and have been since Day One. Her blue eyes twinkled with the amusement I knew she was already feeling. We've always been able to pick up on each other's vibes.

"You're absolutely right, it's gorgeous, but can we afford it?" Gigi piped up. "Not all of us are big-time soap opera stars," she commented, referring to Dillan's recent success on the small screen.

"Gigi makes a good point," Monica added. "I'm just a clerk in a lingerie store, it will be a few more years yet before I earn my degree in fashion design."

Rex nodded thoughtfully, as was his way. "Yeah, the girls are right. I haven't made detective yet, I'm still just a simple beat cop," he commented. "Gigi and Mon are right and this place is beautiful, but I'm pretty sure gorgeous costs a pretty penny."

Raymond nodded, deep in thought, as was his way. "It is a spectacular home and it looks to be a great neighborhood. I'm still only an associate professor; I don't see how we can possibly swing the asking price."

"You all worry too much," Dillan sighed in her usual way. "Don't you all know by now that Matty always has a plan?" She looked over at me with confidence. "You do Matty, don't you?" Dillan is the only person on this planet who can get away with calling me "Matty", for reasons I will divulge later.

"Of course I do," I responded, bolstering her confidence in me. I've always appreciated Dillan's support; it is one of the many factors for my unwavering love for her. "Do you want to hear it now or would you all prefer to wait until later, after we've seen the inside of the house?"

Just as I would have expected, the girls responded "now" and the guys wanted to wait until later and think things over. As was their usual wont, the men ceded to the ladies. They knew what would happen if the girls didn't get their way, as did I. Years of experience have taught me that if you make concessions here and there, the rewards you get in return far exceed any temporary loss that you might experience.

We went inside the home and I let the others look around. I knew that once the four of them saw what it had to offer, it would be a done deal. Dillan and I had already seen the place and made our joint decision. The home was large, spacious, well-appointed and in an area known to be safe and crime-free. While I knew that Rex could be stubborn and Gigi often worried too much, neither of them would be fools enough to pass up this stately home -- especially with the ace I had up my sleeve.

"A person could getvery noisy in here," Monica conceded. "It's so well-built that you likely wouldn't hear much of anything." I nodded, as Dillan and I had already thought of that and put that theory to the test.

The girls were looking around the house, running around, their high heels clicking on the expensive tiled flooring. All that I could think of was all of the fun we'd soon be having once we moved in to this stately paradise. One by one, they all lined up and looked at me. "We want it," Gigi smiled, acting as the spokesperson for everyone else. "Whatever we have to do to make it work, we all want in!"

"I'm glad to hear that you've all come to your senses," I commented, feeling Dillan's grip on my arm. "What you need to understand is that I got us anincredible deal on this place." I explained the deal I had brokered with the seller and heard the collectivethunk of four jaws hitting the floor all at once.

Needless to say, with the deal I had obtained for us as a realtor, the house was a steal. My siblings and I moved in a month later.

Oh, did I not mention the other five are my sisters and brothers --all of us twins? Sorry, it must have slipped my mind.

Dillan, an actress and rising starlet, is my fraternal twin. Gigi and Monica are the middle children and are identical blonde twins. Rex and Raymond -- he hates being called Ray for some reason none of us have ever fathomed -- are the youngest, sandy-haired and also identical twins.

Twins run in our family. Both of our parents are twins. So it came as no surprise to our mom when she found out she was expecting twins, Dillan and myself. It did surprise her a bit that we were fraternal, not identical. That wasn't the norm in our family. When she had two more sets, they followed the rules. Leave it up to Dillan and myself to buck those rules like we rebelled against everything else in life.

Like that stodgy old rule that says that members of the family shouldn't have sex with each other.

Yes, you are getting the gist of it. I am Dillan's lover, but I'm not her only lover. She's had sex with all of our brothers and sisters. I'm a tad more conservative and have only fucked her, Gigi and Monica. I do love my younger brothers, just not in that way.

Dillan and I have always been joined at the hip. When my sister began to show signs of being the beauty she now is, I admit it, I got freaked out a little. I became possessive and didn't want her dating any other guys. She wasn't helping matters much by her manner of dress. She favored short skirts, shorts and high heels with tight or low-cut blouses. With her wavy dark hair and blue eyes, she got me horny. If she had offered, I would have gone to bed with her and fucked her any way she wanted. It didn't matter that I was a virgin at that point; I would learn anything and everything I needed to please my gorgeous "big" (10 minutes) sister. It made my blood boil to think of her fucking some lucky guy.

When my sister asked one afternoon why I was being so sullen and moody, I finally confessed my desire for her. Dillan soon set me straight, but not in the way you might be thinking.

"You're an absolute ass," Dillan said angrily as she poked a slender finger into my chest. "Don't you know that I'd never let any man besides you be my first? I've been waiting for you to make a move -- I guess I waited too long," she sighed. To my astonishment, she slid out of the tiny crop-top and booty shorts she had been wearing. In front of me, wearing only a tiny thong and a huge smile, was my sexy sister. "Well -- are you going to just stand there or are you finally going to get up the courage tofuck me?" She demanded. She turned on her heels in that way that she has and walked away from me. I thought that she was heading for her bedroom or mine, but instead, she entered our parents' bedroom.

I was soon to discover that one of my sister's little quirks is that she gets off on doing things she isn't supposed to. I guess that is true of all of our family, but I didn't know that at the time. She was stretched out on the bed like some sexy feline and I made my way over to her. There wasn't a doubt in my mind, no qualms about the incest. I wanted to fuck her, she wanted me to fuck her, that was that.

We went at it like two starving people at a buffet. When we started having sex, we did it the way most people do, standard missionary. It was good, it was erotic and it was a bit messy. I didn't last long and neither did Dillan. We had both wanted this for so long that we orgasmed almost after we had started.

We got better -- fast. Our mutual desire seemed to inspire us. We didn't stop for several hours and it turned out that both of us had vivid imaginations. Once we realized that we could try again, we had a lot of sex. Dillan got on top of me, she told me that one of her girlfriends said that "cowgirl" was the way to go. I sure as hell didn't mind looking at my gorgeous sister bouncing up and down on my cock. We fucked in that position, we had sex doggy style, we did a lot of oral and before our parents got back, we had a shower together and fucked in there. If I had any thoughts about our flame burning out and it being a one-time thing, those were squelched the very next day. My sister came into my room wearing very sexy lingerie and seduced me into fucking her for several more hours.

For two kids who were just barely 18, we were pretty sophisticated. Dillan and I did a lot of research and spent as much time fucking as we could. If we discovered a new position or thought of a new idea, we acted on it. Dillan kept her body in tip-top shape because of her modeling and acting. It was a thrill to see her fit, young, sexy body acting like a madwoman because I got her so hot. Both of us dated, for appearance's sake. We reserved sex exclusively for each other. Fortunately, as we are twins, no one suspected our closeness and assumed it was just normal sibling affection. We knew better and the taboo of fucking each other only made it hotter to the both of us.

Dillan was up for anything and our sex was evolving at a fast and furious pace. We hadn't tired of each other, so I was a bit surprised when my sister suggested a threesome.

"Why, am I not enough for you?" I asked, feeling threatened. Being only 19, I wasn't as secure in myself as I am now.

My sister was brutally honest with her answer. "I don't know, maybe not," she explained. "I just know that whenever we have sex, I want --more. I want to expand my horizons and I want the same for you. I want to try sex with another woman, I'm pretty sure that I'm bi."

Now, no horny 19-year male is going to turn down another girl, that much is certain. All of Dillan's friends are gorgeous and I wondered just who she might have in mind. I was about to get a very big surprise when she answered my unspoken question.

"Gigi is very interested in you, sexually, that is. Our baby sister is actually a horny little thing and I think she suspects what we're up to. You know what a hot little body she has, those gorgeous cupcake tits, that bouncy little ass, those legs. I bet she's delicious and every time I think of her fucking you, two things happen. I get jealous and I get horny. I want to fuck her myself, is that so wrong?" Dillan asked.

"Yes," I answered with total candor. "That's what makes it so hot. Yeah, let's go for it."

Dillan and I now considered ourselves to be a team, so we talked about this for a good long while. I would never have done anything to put my sister in harm's way, nor she, me. It was important to the both of us that whatever we did, it was for our mutual benefit. We often said that we were two halves of one whole. We could not have been separated, although we could and sometimes did, act independently.

It was also vital that we made sure not to do anything that might be to Gigi's detriment. We are a close family and our little sister was adored by the both of us. As sexy and kinky as the thought of including her in our games was to us both, had it caused her any distress, we would have ended the idea right there and then.

Today, I think that Gigi's twin might well consider me a "worry wart", but I am getting ahead of myself. After we decided to take our plan to fruition, we allowed it all to unfold naturally. On the night that Dillan and I had agreed on, she brought Gigi to my -- our -- bedroom. We three were the sole occupants of the house, everyone else had gone out to a movie.

Gigi was dolled up in, appropriately, a pink babydoll nightie and sexy heels. She looked all-too edible, which was also appropriate. Dillan's lingerie and heels, which matched, were powder blue. If either of my sisters was nervous, it didn't show on their lovely faces. Instead, there was almost a look of glee in their eyes as they sat with me on my bed. No seduction was necessary. Gigi knew what had brought her there and she was very willing.

"I'm so excited," Gigi commented. "I'm about to get fucked by my gorgeous big brother, it's so naughty, I can hardly wait!" To introduce her to the idea and help to steady my own jumbled nerves, I kissed her. She had a soft, pliant little mouth and a tongue that seemed to know what to do. Dillan followed suit and she held the kiss a little longer than I had. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever witnessed.

Dillan noticed my reaction and she stroked Gigi's cheek lightly. "Did you notice Matt's reaction to our tender kisses?" She asked our sister. "Men really get off on watching two women kiss and make out. I think if we go a little further, it will make our brother really hot and he'll give us a really good time. Are you willing to go a bit further, Gigi baby?"

"As far as you want to take it," Gigi said if her soft, girlish little voice. So might think my sister's voice makes her sound like a baby, I think it makes her sound incredibly hot. She and Dillan continued to kiss and mingle tongues. I shifted over to make room for them on the bed and watched their love-play.

It was truly a combination of love and play and highly erotic. Dillan and Gigi were almost putting on a little sensual performance piece, touching, murmuring sexy little words and moving this way and that. All the while, they had not yet removed a stitch of their lingerie. Their hands flitted about the others' body, stroked hair and they made love with sweet and tender motions. I knew a lot of this was for my benefit, but there could be no doubt that they were really getting into it.

"Fuuucckkkk," Gigi breathed as the two of them parted ways. "You really know how to kiss Dillan! I'm so turned on right now."

"You don't seem at all shy either, kid," Dillan grinned as she gave me a quick peck on the lips to inform me I had not been forgotten. She then turned back to Gigi. "He's pretty good, too. I think it's high time you found out." Dillan shifted about to position Gigi and myself together. I wasted no time in getting more acquainted with my sexy-as-hell kid sister. Her style, if one could call it that, was so different from Dillan's. I'd had several months to mesh with Dillan, who favored the slow and erotic kind of lovemaking. Not so with Gigi. She seemed to be pursuing sex as an adventure, with all burners on high. Both methods had their merits, to be sure.

That is not to say that Gigi rushed in without having her head on straight. If Dillan gave our kid sister some pointers, Gigi took them to heart. They were both still dressed, but often, I got strategic (ie. -- planned) flashes of skin. It was also quite touching, as well as erotic, that Dillan didn't try to insinuate herself or being an overwhelming presence. This was now Gigi's little performance and Dillan was allowing her to make the most of it.

Gigi had an entirely different manner than our older sister. While Dillan and I had learned a number of tricks during our time together, she still liked things slow, sensual and she liked to take her time. Gigi was a wild ride. She practically attacked me, she had an incredible erotic energy. My cock was soon in her mouth and while I knew for a fact that she was a virgin, there was no real way of telling. She gobbled and slurped at me while putting on a hot performance for Dillan. My twin can make me cum instantly if she chooses, but she usually chooses to prolong the experience. Not so with Gigi.

Gigi got me to cum in a matter of minutes and if on instinct, she moved closer to Dillan. My sisters shared my cum and sneaky, sexy smiles. I then had two hot sister-sluts working on my cock to get me hard again. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, or so I thought at the time.

"Fuck her, baby," Dillan said. We'd had sex literally hundreds of times by that point, yet I heard a sound in her voice I had never heard before. Gigi scampered around the bed and raised her perky little ass in the air. Dillan's favorite method of fucking was cowgirl, but we had done doggy a number of times as well. I knew what to do and so, gripping Gigi by her slender hips, I slid my cock deep into her tight, welcoming pussy.

She screamed loudly and I assumed that it was from the violation of her virgin pussy. To my great surprise, there was none of the mess that there had been when I first penetrated my twin. She was tight and hot, but her hymen was not intact. I really didn't care whether or not I was Gigi's first because the thrill of fucking yet another of my sisters overwhelmed any disappointment I might be feeling. She was also so energetic that it overcame any disappointment I might be feeling. Her tanned, blonde beauty was like an aphrodisiac to me and having Dillan watch us fuck added to the narcotic thrill of our sexual encounter.

"Let's kick things up a notch, lovers," Gigi grinned. She patted the pillow that was close to her head and Dillan picked up the hint. My sisters were now joined as well. While I fucked Gigi, her wavy blonde-haired head was buried deep within Dillan's thighs, eating her vigorously. We were now indulging in a full-fledged threesome. It was a revelation to see how good the girls were at sexing it up and it raised a few red flags. There was something going on of which I was not aware.

"Oh God, this is so hot, I feel like such anasty little slut!" Gigi groaned in between long licks of our sister's shaved pussy. Gigi's pussy was so snug and hot around my cock that I felt as if it might snap off.

Gigi was so energetic that she might well have made that a real possibility. She was slamming her hot little pussy back against me as I fucked her and if she lost a beat while eating out Dillan's pussy, you couldn't have seen it on our sister's face. The three of us were making a great deal of noise and so, we were all grateful that the rest of the family was out for a while, else we would have been discovered and there would have been hell to pay.

At least, that's what I thought at the time. The very next day, I was cornered by Monica, Gigi's twin. She slammed me against the wall and her agile little tongue shot into my mouth. Her dainty little hand reached down to my crotch and she made her intentions very clear. "I want in on this thing you've got going with Dillan and Gigi," my sister said to me. Noting the look of amazement on my face, she giggled before kissing me again. "Sisters talk, dopey," she stated plainly.

In her room, she was aggressive and sexual. Monica was dressed differently than Gigi and despite their being identical, they did not appear to be so. Monica was ready for an encounter, because her outfit was not one she would have worn to school or to her job. It was provocative, sexy to say the least. Her blouse was tight, pink and low-cut, with frilly lingerie underneath. She had on a short and snug blue mini and trampy white high heels. Her hair was done and her eyes were made up with blue eye shadow. Her gaze never wavered from mine as she made her way to the bed. "Gigi says that you're quite the stud, Matthew," she purred as she grazed her soft thighs with perfectly-manicured hands. "I want you to prove it, we only have a bit of time, let's not waste it!"

Only a little over a year ago, I had no experience with matter sexual. Now I was about to become the lover of another girl, the third of my desirable sisters. What kinky gene ran in our family that none of us seemed troubled by this? I let my sister undress me, piece by piece, while loving the feeling of her hands on my body. Despite her relationship to Gigi, they touched me differently and in equally sexy ways. My cock lurched as Monica got it out of my pants. I saw her sweet, beautiful face lower itself to my cock and when her full, pink lips surrounded my shaft, I almost came on the spot. It didn't get old, the illicit thrill of having sex with someone I was linked to by blood. My sisters are all gorgeous and apparently, none of them gave a damn about the taboos associated with incest. Monica's mouth was traveling up and down on my shaft and she was making quite the production out of it. As for me, I just let her do her thing and waited until it was the right time for me to do mine.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12