Twins in College Ch. 02

Story Info
First morning alone includes an unusual discussion.
1.3k words
4.43
127.3k
45

Part 2 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Chapter 02: Discussion

During the summer, on those occasions when we were both home alone, my big brother and I would gather in either my bedroom or his and sit at the laptop – specifically, I would sit atop his lap – while searching the Internet for various stories, audio files, video clips, and pictures of sexual activity. Not surprisingly, brother-sister erotica was a favorite for us, but we both also marveled at the inhuman rape of the female characters in the hentai images and video clips we found online.

On our first morning alone in our apartment in Berkeley, my forbidden lover spooned with me, violating my body as he respectfully molested me, his touches slow and gentle underneath my Totoro bedspread.

"Do you remember the last set of hentai clips we found online?" he asked softly into the back of my head. "The one where the blue-haired babe was trying to swim away while an octopus was having its way with her?"

I giggled quietly, remembering that particular eight-clip scene vividly. The "blue-haired babe" in question had decided to go skinny-dipping in a small lake on the property she had just bought, not knowing that a lecherous old octopus lived at the bottom of the lake and thrived on the sexual fluids of young women. I also remembered sitting in my big brother's lap, watching and listening with rapt attention as he ran his hands up underneath my tank top, opened my front-hook bra, and kneaded my hard-tipped breasts while I wiggled repeatedly across the very noticeable bulge in his shorts.

"'If only I were the octopus and you were the girl,' you whispered to me," I replied softly, "and I remember wishing the same thing, wishing that it was me being inhumanly raped just so I could know what it would feel like to have something so unusual being forced up inside me like that again and again."

At that moment, my big brother thrust into me several times, then stilled himself inside me once more. "That was nice," I admitted, knowing that he could hear my smile.

"Have there been any other hentai clips you particularly liked?" he asked.

I somehow had the feeling that this line of questioning was designed to lead toward a specific goal. Unfortunately, I was unable to determine exactly what his goal was in this case. He was already buried deep inside me, so it could certainly not be a "ploy" to try to fuck me. Was he trying to find out what types of hentai I liked more than others? Perhaps was he leading me toward what he liked in terms of hentai? Maybe he was trying to hint of things he wanted to try with me now that we would have plenty of time alone?

The latter question consumed my mind for a moment. Clearly, he was not a shapeshifter, so he did not have the ability to suddenly grow a few tentacles and rape me like the perverted octopus. What else would he want to try? Anal sex? Did he want to share me with someone – and, given that we had just moved into the apartment less than twenty-four hours earlier, who would he know in Berkeley to share me with? Back east, we had attended anime conventions in costume on occasion, so did he perhaps want me to find or make a specific costume and dress as that character to bring a hentai scene into reality?

I turned my thoughts back to his question. Had there been any other hentai clips I particularly liked?

"You're blushing," he noted, even though I could still feel his forehead against the back of my head. Yet again, my fraternal twin knew me just about as well as I knew myself. Once his comment permeated my thoughts, it was only then that I realized that I felt warmer, especially in the face and neck and chest.

I simply nodded. What else could I do?

"Why are you blushing? You know that I won't think bad of you based on your answer."

I still drew a deep breath – one which subtly jostled his hand upon my breast – before I replied. "I liked the bondage ones the best."

I heard my big brother's smile and felt him swell subtly within me. "You and I must be subconsciously telepathic," he quipped, then thrust slowly into me again, causing me to moan softly.

A few moments of silence passed before I asked, "What did you like most about those bondage clips? Other than seeing those naked tits, I mean."

We laughed together as my prohibited lover fondled my chest. He was definitely a "breast man," and he definitely made no qualms about it. When we were alone, he would often touch my breasts, squeezing them, feeling their weight in the palms of his hands, supporting them like a human bra, pinching or flicking the nipples, using them for leverage as he made love to me from behind. He would even occasionally spank my breasts lightly, or play them like bongo drums. Yet I definitely did not mind, as I had long felt that my chest was my best asset, and it had always given me quite a thrill when someone openly stared at my chest – especially when the "someone" happened to be my fraternal twin.

"Well," he said, pausing to kiss my bare shoulder, "I was often imagining that it was you tied to the bedposts, or bound with ropes suspended from the ceiling, or being restrained by alien tentacles. I would picture you being suddenly exposed as your clothes were ripped off. I would imagine that I was hearing your screams as you were being beaten and whipped, or forced to endure devious sex toys or inhuman appendages."

I considered that for a moment as I placed my hand upon his upon my breast. "I had wondered what it would be like to do all that as well," I admitted. "I don't think I'd want to be suspended from the ceiling, but to be tied with ropes or chains, or made to kneel before you and pleasure you, or even to be whipped and toyed with, I have wondered what that would be like, how I would feel, how well I would deal with the pain and whether I would somehow perversely enjoy being hurt, especially if I was experiencing all that with you."

"Really?" His voice carried an undertone of surprise. "You really want to experience that? You really want to submit to me, baby sister? You really want me to hurt you?"

"Yes," I replied, then added, "Master."

"Not quite yet," he laughed into the back of my head. "We both have a lot to learn first before we truly embark down that path. I have done a very little research thus far online, and I know enough to understand that it can be somewhat dangerous if we want to try anything beyond just the barebones basics."

We were silent for a few minutes, simply enjoying the intimacy. Then I happened to glance up at the digital alarm clock, and realized that the cable installation technician could arrive in as little as an hour. "We'd best get up and get dressed," I noted sadly. "And we'd better air out the bedroom, or the installation guy will wonder why this bedroom smells like sex when a brother and sister are living together."

"So what? Let the installation guy wonder!"

And my big brother made love to me. He rolled me to my stomach, slithered his hands underneath my breasts, and began to move within me. It was gentle and respectful, intimate and romantic, and so very different from our prior discussion.

I completely forgot about the impending cable installation, as well as the entire world outside our tiny new home. The upcoming first semester was absolutely neglected. My big brother and I were all that mattered. Time stood still, and the future was full of unfathomable joy and delight for us both.

Fortunately, the cable installation technician did not arrive until well after noon. That was good, because my big brother and I made love several times throughout the morning, each time with our voices singing together and my body being filled with his incestuous seed.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers