Twins in College Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,920 Followers

Slowly, his hands gripping either side of my skull, my big brother forced me to take more and more of his hearty length into my mouth. When his tip reached the top of my throat, he held me still for several seconds as my tongue slithered around his manhood, then slowly nudged me away until there was no longer any contact with my mouth. I looked up at him, my hands still on his thighs, and my heart nearly melted from the love and affection in his eyes, the same eyes which silently asked if I really wanted him to use me. I smiled and nodded my assent, and took another deep breath.

We continued like this, my forbidden lover controlling the movement of my head, slowly increasing the rhythm and holding my head in place longer before allowing me to surface for air. In my mind's eye, I pictured Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen in this very same situation, on a stage, clearly the center of attention as the rest of the Inner and Outer Senshi paired off, dividing their attention between each other and the leading couple at the center of the bright spotlight.

A very male voice groaned softly between heavy breaths as I was being truly facefucked. The sloshing sounds were unmistakable as my own drool spilled from my lips and began the descent to the carpeted floor. I gripped his thighs tightly, grunting myself during this rough treatment. My body began to drip again, aroused at this disrespectful handling at the hands of this particular individual.

A loud groan announced that my lover was very close to climax. He no longer held himself inside my mouth; he forced my head forward and backward, changing direction with such speed that I felt the early stages of a headache in my forehead.

A louder groan from above reminded me of the thunder of an approaching storm, gradually increasing in volume as the storm advanced.There will certainly be a storm, I thought.His love will fall upon me as his voice thunders in my ears!

He suddenly held my head still, my mouth enveloping his throbbing hardness. My tongue instantly went to work even as my lungs burned, protesting the lengthening lack of air. His voice caught several times; it almost sounded as if he was being strangled. Then he shoved my head away, knocking me back on my heels.

I gasped loudly, my chest heaving rapidly as air once again filled my lungs. I opened my eyes in time to see him standing before me, his fist pumping his manhood rapidly, aiming directly at my face. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could, and leaned closer to him, my hands wrapped around his legs once again.

The first jet of warm passion hit me directly above the right eye, the second landed directly in my awaiting mouth. After that, I was no longer paying attention; my ears were focused upon the triumphant sound of his voice, my nose was trained upon the scent of forbidden love in my bedroom, and my heart had grown to such a size in my chest that I felt it would burst through bone and muscle and skin and clothing at any moment so that it could be directly bathed in passion from the man erupting before me.

Eventually, my forbidden lover dropped to his knees before me, hugging me tightly. I had anointed him earlier with my passion, and now he had done the same with me. We simply held each other for a long time, even long after we had calmed ourselves following the intimate end of the Halloween festivities.

...yet we were still in costume, although I was wearing more than him.

At last, we stood. His hands on my shoulders, my big brother held me at arms' length, looking me over with an observant eye. "I never knew that Sailor Moon could be such a slut," he quipped. We laughed together as he held me close again, and I idly wondered:Will we wear the Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen costumes much more often?

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,920 Followers
12