Twins in College Ch. 09

Story Info
Embarrassment following a morning quickie.
1.5k words
4.44
89.6k
21

Part 9 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Despite being a Saturday morning, I was awake fairly early. I made coffee and ate a pair of bagels for breakfast as I watched MSNBC, then prepared for the special guest lecture I wanted to attend that morning.

Looking at my watch, I realized that I would be well over an hour early for the lecture if I left at that moment. While I could certainly have left anyhow and simply read a book or magazine while waiting for the lecture hall to open, my devious mind turned to my twin brother sleeping in my bed, and I felt a stirring at the base of my torso.

Quietly, I slipped back into my bedroom to find my forbidden lover still asleep underneath my large Totoro bedspread. I stood in the doorway and looked at him with awe and admiration for a moment, then finally approached the bed. I took a moment to slip off my shoes, then pulled back the bedspread to reveal his birthday suit. In his sleep, he instinctively reached downward for something to cover him again, but found only my head as I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned toward his groin.

Before long, I had him quite aroused, to the point where I was able to straddle him. He was finally awake at last, a sleepy smile upon his face, and I looked down fondly into the identical eyes as I pulled my skirt up around my waist and pulled aside the crotch of my thong, then impaled myself upon his fleshy sword. There was no slow teasing, no romance in our joining; instead, with my hands upon his chest, I rode him hard, rapidly, forcefully. This was definitely just a quickie, and even though I never actually reached climax myself, simply feeling my lover's seed firing deep into my body was pleasure enough for me.

I left quickly after that, purposely leaving him wondering what that was all about. I was still smiling to myself as I locked the door to our apartment; my heart rate was still high, and I still felt heady and slightly flushed.

The BART station was just a few blocks away. As I walked toward the station, I was quite aware of my big brother's love spilling from my torso to anoint my thong. I smiled again to myself as I crossed the final intersection, wondering what he thought of my waking him with a quickie just before sprinting off to campus.

As I stood on the train platform, I was a little surprised at the number of people also waiting for the next train this early on a Saturday morning. I recognized a few people from the neighborhood, but I kept to myself, standing near the back wall with my backpack on one shoulder, as usual, and a dampening thong, which thrilled me immensely.

At last, the announcement was made that the train was about to arrive. Like the others on the platform, I made my way toward the track and picked out a set of door markings, waiting at the end of the short line which had formed there. The rush of air as the train entered the station caused my skirt to flutter rapidly against my thighs.

Few people stepped out of the train, causing a net gain of passengers once those of us waiting on the platform had boarded. I did not see anywhere to sit where I would be by myself, so I stood near the door, holding the rail to balance myself as the doors finally closed and the train began to move.

It just happened that I was standing next to a seeing-eye dog sitting at the feet of a blind woman. With the large dark glasses covering her eyes, it was clear that she was not just legally blind, but completely unable to see anything. She sat with a friend and they chatted quietly as she held the dog's harness. I tried to imagine what my life would be like if I was completely unable to see anything, but I simply could not fathom that situation.

My mind wandered. I thought of the anime DVDs I had won from an eBay auction, and tried to anticipate when they would arrive. The next week's math exam was a bit of a concern for me, as math had never been a favorite subject for me. I had to work at the video store that night, which meant an extra quarter of pay per hour since it was a Saturday closing shift; I would not return home until well after midnight.

I happened to glance down at the dog again. He (I assumed it was a male dog) looked up at me with large brown eyes, visibly sniffing in my direction. I smiled at him and wanted to reach down to pet him, but I knew that he was on duty, not simply out for a morning outing with his owner.

My thoughts wandered again, then returned to the present as the announcement was made for the next stop. A few seconds later, the train began to slow, and I looked down at the dog once again. His nose was very visibly working overtime, sniffing in my direction.

Could he truly smell the passion filling the crotch of my thong? That thought made me feel a little warmer, and I realized that I was blushing – just slightly, but likely enough for anyone looking directly at me to notice. A quick glance at the others around me revealed, much to my relief, that none of them were looking at me; in fact, almost everyone was either speaking with a friend or busy reading a book or magazine or newspaper.

Still, I had to get away from this dog. His nose continued to sniff in my direction, embarrassing me greatly. I waited until the train came to a complete stop and spotted a small group of teenagers about to vacate a pair of seats a few yards away. I made my way in that direction, taking one of the seats as soon as the group had vacated them. I sat with my thighs clamped tightly together, my backpack in my lap, and hoped that the dog would essentially "forget" me.

But when I glanced back at the dog, he was still looking at me, his steady brown gaze broken only by the legs of passengers now boarding the train. I turned to the window beside me, the dark background of a billboard advertisement just a few feet away from me allowing me to see my reflection in the window. My cheeks did seem slightly reddened, and I did still feel a little warm.

Closing my eyes did not help the situation much. I could still feel my lover sheathed within me, feel his anatomy swell slightly and then erupt inside me.

I could feel even more of his passion anointing my thong.

The doors closed and the train began to move once more. I wondered what my big brother was doing, what he was thinking, at that very moment. Did he realize that I was effectively "wearing" his seed? Did he know that just that simple fact made me feel like a cheap slut even as I carried a creamy reminder of his love between my legs? Did he realize that others – human or otherwise – were aware that I had ridden him just before I left our apartment? Did he consider that a dog could cause me so much embarrassment?

The next stop was announced, and soon the train slowed once more. I looked at the dog again, but he was looking up at his owner now – much to my relief. Her friend helped her to stand as the train pulled into the next station, and the dog rose to his feet. I let out a sigh of relief that I did not realize I was holding, thankful that the dog would embarrass me no more.

But then, just before the dog and the friends stepped off the train and onto the platform, he turned and looked at me one last time. I wanted to crawl underneath the seat and hide, such was the embarrassment I felt, inexplicable as it was.

Shortly after lunchtime, I finally returned to the apartment to find my fraternal twin at the desk in his bedroom, scrawling notes as he read from a thick textbook. I slipped off my thong, then entered his bedroom. After a quick kiss to his cheek, I held the thong to his nose, ensuring that he inhaled the scent which remained from our morning quickie.

"That is the scent of passion," I said matter-of-factly, "and of all things, a dog now knows just how much you love me. That was without question one of the most humiliating events I have ever experienced!!!"

And with that, I left his bedroom, leaving my big brother holding my thong and certainly wondering how a dog could possibly have embarrassed me so deeply.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers