Twins in College Ch. 10

Story Info
A surprise trophy for big brother.
1.2k words
4.52
80.2k
21

Part 10 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

It seems that most guys absolutely love to see a beautiful girl wearing a thong, and given his reaction whenever I wore a thong, my big brother was certainly no different. So that spawned an idea in my head...

It happened that on a Thursday, my two morning classes were cancelled: one professor was out sick all week with Chicken Pox, and another was headed for a conference presentation in Milwaukee. I still got up with my big brother that morning, and I eagerly took on the "dutiful wife" role and fixed breakfast for him, since he was the one going off to "work."

As he ate, I went to my bedroom and selected an outfit worthy of my surprise for him: platform heels, mini-skirt, thong, and halter top, all in black. Then I returned to the living room to find him gone; from the sounds, he was still in the bathroom, preparing for the day.

Fortunately, my plan worked well in terms of timing, as he was ready to leave about ten minutes earlier than usual. For me, that was absolutely perfect.

"Hey," I said softly, stepping into his bedroom. He looked up from putting a book into his backpack, and gazed upon me appreciatively. I twirled around, my short skirt flaring up and giving him a brief flash of my ass, the thong covering just enough to keep me legal if I were to step out on our narrow balcony.

"Planning on breaking hearts while I'm in class this morning?" my forbidden lover asked with a teasing smile.

"Actually," I replied, "I was planning on getting fucked before you leave. You have a few minutes, right?"

"Well, it certainly beats standing around on the BART platform for ten minutes or so."

I turned toward the nearest wall, standing as if I was about to be frisked by a police officer. My fraternal twin noticed my stance and immediately fell into the appropriate role, patting me down as if he actually was a police officer frisking a suspected criminal. I kept smiling to myself as he touched me – clearly a bit rougher than how an actual officer would frisk a suspect, but I definitely did not mind, especially when his hands lingered at my chest for a few moments.

He finally reached a hand up my skirt to cup my sex, and by then the crotch of my thong was already dampening. "I see a cavity search is in order here," my big brother said in a mock-threatening tone. I heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans, and I decided to change my role a bit.

"Please, officer, no! I'll be a good girl from now on! I'll obey all the laws! Please...!!!"

"Your body must be searched to find out what you're leaking and why!"

The familiar phallus was already fully erect, which did not surprise me at all. He pulled aside the damp crotch of my thong and placed the tip of his hearty manhood at the entrance to my core.

"Please! Stop!! Please!!!"

I yelped as he shoved himself high up inside my body in a single thrust. Despite all the sex we had enjoyed almost daily since moving to Berkeley, it still hurt a little to have him impale me so fully, so quickly.

"Keep your hands on the wall, you damn criminal!" my forbidden lover growled into my ear, then he began to truly fuck me. Very quickly, we were both gasping, grunting, practically growling in primal lust. He brought a hand to my chest, gripping a breast fiercely, somewhat painfully.

My big brother dropped his other hand down the front of my skirt and inside my thong, toying with my clitoris, unlocking the explosion of passion deep within me. I wailed unabashedly and felt his own explosion within me seconds later as he held my aching breast with a death grip, his breath loudly catching against my ear.

When at last I was released, I slid down the wall to my knees, still gasping loudly as I heard my big brother redress himself, and I took that opportunity to ensure the crotch of my thong was in its proper place. "I've gotta go," he said, still breathing a bit quickly himself. "That certainly gave me something nice to think about on the way to class!" He tussled my hair briefly, then left for class.

Several minutes later, I finally rose to my feet. I went about my morning, cleaning the apartment, washing the dishes, and doing a little studying myself.

At last, I figured my surprise was ready. When we had moved into the apartment, our father had stopped briefly in a Radio Shack and picked up a small package of adhesive cable clips, to better organize the various cables and cords behind the desks and the entertainment center. There were still a few of those cable clips left in the toolbox we kept underneath the kitchen sink, which was just perfect for my surprise.

*****

When I returned from my afternoon class, my forbidden lover was gone. I looked around the apartment, and there was no sign that he had ever been there since the morning. That disappointed me a little, but that also meant that he had yet to discover my surprise for him.

After changing into well-worn gray sweatpants and my hole-pocked black Burn-Up! t-shirt, I sat on the sofa, flipping through the various cable channels, trying to find something interesting to watch for a while but not finding anything to suit my mood. Not long afterward, I heard the key in the door, and knew that my big brother had finally returned.

He did not go to his bedroom right away. Instead, he sat with me on the sofa, holding me close as we half-watched some early-1980s music videos. We chatted quietly about everything and nothing, simply enjoying each other's company more than anything else.

"We have some leftover spaghetti," I finally offered. "Is that fine for dinner? That and some salad?"

"I think I'd rather eat you," he replied with a smile, "but spaghetti and salad sounds good as well."

I kissed my big brother's cheek as I stroked his chest. "You can eat me for dessert," I promised him with a wink and a wicked grin.

After a few more minutes of mutual admiration, I extricated myself from his protective hold and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I heard him head toward his bedroom a moment later, and smiled to myself, waiting as I worked.

Just as I retrieved the spaghetti from the microwave, my big brother appeared in the kitchen, holding the very black thong which had collected our combined love earlier in the day. "You naughty, naughty girl!" he sneered.

"I'm naughty!?!" I countered. "You're the one holding some girl's used underwear!!!"

"Perhaps," he retaliated, "but I assume that you're the one who posted this sex-scented thong on the wall by my desk!!!"

We both laughed at that as I served the spaghetti onto two plates. "I thought you'd enjoy the surprise."

"I do," he assured me, "but I'd never would have thought of mounting a used thong on a wall just like a hunting trophy!"

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers