Twins in College Ch. 20

Story Info
An e-mail reminder of the night before.
945 words
4.51
49.2k
14
0

Part 20 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers

I returned from grocery shopping to find my big brother was gone. In a way, that was good, as I had some quiet time to myself, which I occasionally needed despite the deep, intense love I felt for him. Yet, as I put away the food we would need for the next few days of our existence, I missed his presence – even just knowing he was, say, in his bedroom studying while I was in the kitchen would have lifted my spirits a bit.

It was still only about 10:30AM on a Saturday, so he would be at work for several more hours. Knowing he would need to study a bit when he returned, I decided to wait and study when he did, so I figured I would go online and simply roam.

Once in my bedroom, I first checked my e-mail... and was not really surprised to find another message from my fraternal twin. He often sent some rather good jokes, or links to interesting Web sites, or particularly steamy stories and images he had found online or received from friends, but I was a bit perplexed by the subject line:

"Little Things"

I opened the message, finding that he had attached an HCG image. Very much in anime style, a college girl was on her back on a bed, the pink sheets really bringing her lengthy blue hair to prominence. She wore only a panty with horizontal stripes in blue and white, with "Little Things" printed in English across the topmost stripe. Perched over her on his knees with one hand flat on the bed for support, a faceless guy in a blue shirt and blue jeans had his free hand down the front of her panty, clearly masturbating her; as is true of virtually all Japanese-created porn, the genital region was pixilated, so I could only assume that he has several of his fingers embedded in her small frame. His actions clearly had an effect upon her, for her hands clutched the pink sheet beneath her in a fist, and small drops of sweat dotted her body; her nipples were so prominently erect that even I felt compelled to suck them, and a nice blush colored her face and highlighted the large tear trickling from one of her closed eyes; her mouth was wide open as if she were questing for air or crying out in pleasure, and a prominent wet spot was visible on the pink sheet between her spread thighs.

Even before I read the text of the message, the image reminded me very much of the events of the night before. Wearing just as little clothing as the beauty in the image, I had been in very much the same position upon my big brother's bed. With his hand down the front of my thong, my big brother had masturbated me for a long, long time, eschewing his own pleasure to ensure that my desires were well sated... several times over. And while I sensed a hint of embarrassment from the college girl in the HCG image, the knowledge that my own big brother was not just masturbating me but also closely watching me and savoring my impassioned sounds had made each glorious climax all the more meaningful, all the more powerful. My sweat-covered body had been gladly and proudly at his mercy as I writhed upon the bed in the seductive display that comes so naturally to a young woman once again climbing the mountain of ecstasy.

"That's it... Cum for me, baby sister... Let yourself go... Enjoy it... Let your big brother please you... Go ahead and shred the bedspread... Scream as loud as you need... Tonight is all about you... I want to feel you cum again... Do you want to cum again?... You're so damn beautiful like this... Drench my hand..."

With only his manipulating hand and his soothing voice, my big brother had been able to inflict pleasure upon pleasure upon pleasure upon me. I had relinquished all control to his manipulating hand and his soothing voice. Without needing to use any restraints, he had captured me, he had bound me to his will, and his will had been to batter me with carnal delight until I had felt I could no longer breathe, until my trembling body had at last fallen exhausted and limp and definitely sated upon his bedspread, quite wet from my sweat and my love.

With only his manipulating hand and his soothing voice, my big brother had caused time to stand still. All that had mattered to him was me and my pleasure. All that had mattered to me was that each lewd motion of my body, each sharp cry passing my lips, each quickening beat of my heart had bound us ever closer together, even closer than we had been while still in the womb.

The message my big brother had included with the image was quite appropriate: "Thinking of last night..."

There was only one logical thing to do. I saved the attached image to my directory of HCG images, then set it as my wallpaper. Looking fondly upon the new wallpaper, I sat at my desk, my jeans unbuttoned, my hand inside my thong, and masturbated slowly for quite some time as my mind replayed the enjoyable memories the wallpaper evoked.

When my big brother returned at last from work, I was playing Tekken 5 again and not faring too well, as fighting games definitely are not my forte. He bent down to kiss me between rounds, and I simply said the only thing that I could possibly say:

"Thanks for the loving memories."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers