Twins in College Ch. 21

Story Info
Extreme horniness sated.
1.4k words
4.59
58.8k
15

Part 21 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

All day long, I had been incredibly horny, a terrible condition which seemed to only worsen by the hour. Despite a few trips to the library restroom when I was supposed to be researching for a major paper, my fingers simply were not enough to gratify me. Being the one to restock the adult section of the video store that night simply exacerbated the situation: Being surrounded by all the various forms of sex for those fifteen minutes only served to make me even hornier.

I was so thankful when midnight came and Joyna locked the door after the final customer had left the store. We began the closing process, and since Joyna has always been really uncomfortable in the adult section, it fell to me to go behind the curtain for the second time that night, which made me even hornier still. Yet, somehow, I was able to resist the urge to reach up my skirt and touch myself to try to relieve some of the pent-up pressure.

Eventually, we heard my big brother's signature knock at the back door. Joyna admitted him in, and he politely helped by vacuuming while I counted the cash and Joyna finished packing the last of the old videotapes in the foreign section for the store's owner to take home the next day and sell on eBay.

Finally, Joyna left the store with her uncle, leaving me alone with my big brother. I so desperately wanted to pounce on him right then and there, and I honestly do not know how I managed to keep such an intense desire at bay. Even if I had been shackled to the wall, I probably would have broken free and shredded his clothes before pulling aside the crotch of my thong and rapidly impaling myself upon him.

When he put his hand on my shoulder and chastely kissed my cheek, my thong could no longer contain my passion. "Please don't," I pleaded breathily, "or I may not be able to control myself."

He gave me an inquisitive look, but somehow seemed to understand both my need and my predicament.

When we finally returned to our apartment, my big brother turned on the main light and closed the door, but then I was on him even before he could lock out the rest of the world. I practically flung myself at him, crushing my breasts against his back and forcing his chest into the door. My hands were all over him as I kissed and nipped at his neck. My body was immediately slithering against him, and I wondered idly if he could feel my arousal-hardened nipples through bra and sweatshirt and coat and coat and shirt.

My big brother at least had the presence of mind to lock the door while I was assaulting him. "Shit, girl!" he exclaimed. "My innocent baby sister has suddenly turned into a real bitch in heat!!!"

That vulgar statement made me particularly happy, in an inexplicable, lust-informed way. I responded by reaching around him, my hand dropping below the beltline, and fondling my big brother's lengthening manhood through his jeans. "How fast can you get this inside me!?!" I challenged with a heated growl in his ear.

It was definitely fast. In less than thirty seconds, he was on his back on the floor, his sex saluting me proudly through the open zipper of his jeans. He thoughtfully held my skirt up for me as I squatted over him, so I could pull aside the crotch of my thong and sink down onto him. I lowered myself rapidly, groaning with primal lust as I felt my body being violated, my insides being pried apart by the thick manhood I knew much too well for my own good.

I leaned forward, and with my hands gripping his shoulders, I fucked him, hard and fast and vigorously. At last, I truly felt whole, complete, feminine.

We were both incredibly hot. Neither of us had undressed – that was definitely my fault, as I did not allow us the time to undress – so our coats were doing a flawless job of containing the heat rising within us. Even though I wore a skirt like I often do when working at the store, even my legs felt incredibly hot, such was the extent of my pent-up passion as it surged throughout my body in search of an escape route.

As I continued to fuck my big brother as rapidly as I could, I was stunned by the force of his grip upon my left breast despite the coat I wore. His grip was the key, unlocking the dam holding back my first deluge of lust, and as the initial climax washed over my body, I no longer felt any discomfort from slamming my sex down upon the open metal zipper of my big brother's jeans. All I felt was a surge of adrenaline and a pulsating pistoning deep within me. If I cried out, I did not hear it, for the sound of my own heartbeat was thunderous in my ears.

I collapsed upon his chest, my entire body spasming even as the intense heat began to overtake me. Yet I still wanted and needed much, much more.

I believe my big brother sensed my distress, for he rolled us so he was upon me, then slipped out of my crying womanhood. Quickly, he unbuttoned my coat, parting the garment as much as he could. Briefly, he squeezed each breast playfully, then slithered his hands down my chest and stomach to the base of my college sweatshirt, exposing my stomach to his view as I instinctively arched my body to assist him. Only when the sweatshirt was bunched up above my breasts and the cups of my bra had been lowered did he finally lean back and pause for a moment to enjoy the incestuous view of his baby sister's sweaty body.

"Please," I begged, already starting to feel better now that more of my body was exposed to the seemingly-cool air of the apartment. I glanced down at my big brother's jeans, and his sex seemed so beautifully obscene jutting forth through the open zipper. I reached out to manhandle his love-slickened manhood, and he visibly shuddered from my touch as he unzipped and removed his own coat, and then unbuttoned and removed his shirt.

But next, instead of impaling me as I had expected (and truly wanted), my big brother slid backward toward the locked door. There was little room between my sex and the door, so he looked really awkward as he bent over in that small area. But once his fingers were inside me, my eyes closed and I was focused on the sensations he created within me. His free hand shot up to my chest, manipulating my heaving breasts and pulling at the rigid nipples to send still more pleasant sparks shooting throughout my body.

My hands in his hair, I lost myself in my big brother's illicit actions. He fingered me, he ate me, he toyed with me. He showed me no mercy, and I definitely did not complain. He lovingly inflicted much more pleasure upon me while I humped his face and fingers and moaned and grunted and gasped and wailed and spewed lewd obscenities of encouragement.

When I finally pushed my big brother away, I was limp and exhausted. I felt as if I would melt into a big puddle on the carpet, but I was finally, thoroughly, thankfully sated. My eyes closed as I gasped for air, I heard him move around me, but did not think anything of it until, a few moments later, I felt his white-hot love falling upon my face. Instinct caused me to open my mouth even wider to provide him with a better target, and I was appropriately rewarded.

I remained there on the floor for a long, long time, even after my big brother had moved away from me. The cooling sweat made my body feel clammy, and my mouth was as dry as the Arizona desert in the midday June sun. Yet, in a way I had certainly not expected, I felt sated. I felt sated in body, of course, but also sated in mind and – most importantly – I felt sated in heart.

I inhaled two glasses of water and took a long shower before slipping into my big brother's bed. He was already asleep, yet his arms instinctively enveloped me protectively as I pressed my naked body against his underneath the heavy warm covers. "Thank you for giving me what I needed, big brother," I whispered to him as I stroked the back of his head, knowing that despite his sleep, my sincere words were definitely heard.

With my forehead pressed against his, I closed my eyes, and drifted into a deep, peaceful, sated slumber.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers