Twins in College Ch. 25

Story Info
The countdown to the end of exam week begins.
839 words
4.64
42.4k
13

Part 25 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

Typically, when we went to bed, my big brother would hold me. He would sometimes align himself behind me, fitting himself against me like two identical spoons in a silverware drawer, an arm draped over me and holding me against him. Often, his hand would cup one of my naked breasts, the warmth of his hand warming my heart as well. This particular scenario would always bring a smile to my face and ensure that I had a very pleasant dream each night.

Late one particular night, as we slept in my big brother’s bed, I awoke to a gentle squeezing of my breast and a telltale poking at the base of my torso. Since I was facing the wall, I could not see the clock, so I had no idea what time it was. I only knew that it was still rather dark, the faint light in the room coming from the screensaver running on my big brother’s laptop.

I tried to determine if he was awake or asleep, without alerting him that I was awake. His hand squeezed my breast again, and it took a bit of willpower to keep myself from moaning softly. Despite his apparent erection, he was not actively trying to impale me, so I surmised that he was actually asleep, enjoying a rather erotic dream... hopefully a rather erotic dream featuring his twin baby sister.

Despite still being a bit sleepy myself, I decided that if my big brother was awake, I would let him know that I was awake as well and more than willing to allow him back inside me. But, if he was truly asleep, my plan would add realism to his erotic dream.

Reaching back over my thighs, my fingertips found the hardened phallus I knew much too well for my own good. At my touch, I felt his entire body twitch against me and his hand squeeze my breast a little more firmly. Gently, I fingered his length, pressing the tip against my entrance to add his trickling lubrication to mine, and the soft brush of our sexes elicited a whimper from my lips.

“I’m going to fuck you,” I suddenly heard in a low growl from behind me, “fast and hard.”

My big brother was very evidently awake.

Slowly, I slipped out of his hold, pushing the covers away and moving to my hands and knees upon the bed. “Take me,” I offered, pleaded. “Take your baby sister.”

As my body was slowly, respectfully impaled by a familiar, hardened, fleshy sword, I moaned involuntarily, softly, the sound combining with the penetration to cause me to fully awaken. My big brother slid his hands up my sides, igniting beautiful electric sparks along where his fingernails gently scraped my skin.

“I’m going to fuck my baby sister,” I heard, a false menacing tone in the voice, “and I’m going to be hard and rough and violent with her.”

I smiled. “And she will thoroughly enjoy it,” I replied, almost certain that my big brother could hear my smile.

My forbidden lover delivered on his promise. At times, his hands gripped my breasts fiercely, his fingernails burrowing into my sensitive swells, hurting me just enough for the pain to be highly erotic. At times, he would pull my hair, sometimes with a single hand, sometimes with both hands as if using my hair as reins, both situations causing my head to raise and my back to arch from the strength of his pulls. At times, he would spank me with tremendous force, adding yet another source of pain and ever-growing to my existence.

And through it all, he pounded me, turning my arms and my legs to jelly, causing my heartbeat to thunder vociferously in my ears and my entire body to tremble and quake violently upon the loudly-protesting bed. He growled and spewed crass obscenities at me, and I responded in kind, our voices continually rising in volume, our banter continually descending ever deeper into the proverbial sewer.

He announced his orgasm with a terrible roar, and I responded with a scream, clawing at a pillow as my climax consumed me and poured around his scalding male spear. I collapsed at last, and my big brother tumbled upon me, still lodged within my sisterly body, his hands still roughly gripping my breasts, his breath hot and fast and hard against my ear. I was being crushed into his bed, but I did not care – to feel him both within me and upon me filled my heart and my soul, making me feel used, of course, but also both loved and protected.

“That is the last time you will cum until after the end of final exams, is that understood?”

He had not called me “slave,” and he had not used a particularly stern or authoritative tone of voice with me. However, the intent was clear, and I instinctively responded in the only manner which made sense:

“Yes, Master.”

And the countdown to the end of exam week began.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers