Twins in College Ch. 27

Story Info
Even a friend realizes her all-consuming need.
775 words
4.26
40.8k
11

Part 27 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers

"You most definitely need to get fucked."

I stopped at the center of campus, my jaw hanging open in disbelief.

"I mean it," Samantha said, barely skipping a beat and tugging at my hand to drag me toward class. "For several weeks, you've been... what's the word? You've been fidgety, on edge, nervous, a bit bitchy which is not like you... Trust me, I know, and I can clearly see that you need to get fucked."

My friend's sex life was not a secret between us. I knew much of what she had done previously, and she shared with me everything she did now that she was in college. I had grown used to her comments, like, "I'd love to kneel before him and have him cum in my face!" or "With her long fingers, I'll bet she'd fill me quite nicely if she wanted to fist me!"

If only Samantha knew the truth about my sex life. She had no clue that I was getting fucked almost every day since late August... by my own twin. She had no clue that despite the prohibition against my having an orgasm, I was getting fucked fairly regularly.

So, Samantha was wrong. In reality, I most definitely needed to cum.

And simply thinking about my need to cum made me even hornier, made it even more difficult to focus on the boring professor's monotone voice, made it even more imperative that I return to the apartment as quickly as possible after class.

"...he shoved his cock in my mouth," I overheard from one of two young women sitting in front of me on the BART train, "and I could taste my own cum on him!"

I tried – with difficulty – to focus harder on the book I was reading, but felt my nipples harden once again. My mind was no longer filled with the images of life on a futuristic space station, but with my big brother withdrawing from my dripping body and quickly forcing his cock into my mouth, making me taste myself upon him.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" the other young woman asked, clearly interested in her friend's tale.

The announcement of the next station drowned out any response, but in my mind's eye, I saw my big brother withdraw from my mouth and return to his previous position, filling me with such a brutal thrust that I gasped aloud.

Quickly covering for my outburst, I feigned surprise at what I was reading, trying to keep my eyes upon the book even though I noticed several passengers, including the two young women in front of me, turn to look at me.

When I finally reached the apartment, my need was so great that I knew I had to masturbate. But I opened the door and saw my big brother and Master sitting at the table, writing something.

He looked up at me. "How is my horny baby sister?" he asked sweetly with a smile, a false innocence in his voice.

"Frustrated!" I closed and locked the door, my frustration so great that I was very nearly ready to debase myself entirely and throw myself at his feet, crying and begging to be permitted to cum.

Even worse, given that he was already home, I could not really masturbate like I had planned.

"Come here," he ordered, standing. I set my backpack on the sofa and moved into his embrace, enjoying the feel of his arms around me yet becoming even hornier just from the close proximity.

Without expecting it, I began to cry. A single tear trickled from my left eye, and the horniness within me was instantly joined by another emotion: shame. My need was so great that I was ashamed of my inability to complete my unusual task without crying, without a silent begging for mercy.

"You've done well thus far," my big brother whispered to me. "I know you need to cum, and this lengthy period of denial has been really difficult for you, but you need to hold out just a little longer, understood?"

"Yes." My voice cracked, and the tears came unabated. I sobbed long and hard as my big brother held me, stroking my hair, allowing me to unleash my sexual frustration upon his chest.

When my tears finally ceased, he lifted my chin to cause me to look up at him, and he kissed away my tears. He sometimes commanded me harshly as my Master, but he always loved me sweetly as my big brother, and both of his roles made me feel more at ease compared to when I had entered the apartment.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers