Twins in College Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly withdrew from me, leaving me feeling empty, hungry for more. As I gasped loudly and dropped to a prone position on the cool hard floor, I heard the barely-restrained sounds which signaled my Master's climax, but, surprisingly, I never felt his incestuous seed befall me.

"Stand," I finally heard, and I slowly rose to my feet, turning to face my Master as he held my bra toward me. "Here's a new way to wear your Master's love."

Only then did I see that the left cup of my bra contained a small pool of my Master's love. Taking the bra in my hands, I smiled widely, amazed at his ingenuity.

"Get dressed, baby sister," he said softly, kindly. "I'll meet you upstairs."

Once he had left the soon-to-be-playroom, I lifted the bra to my lips, extended my tongue, and lapped several times at the warm pool of incestuous love. The white seed looked so obscene against the black of the bra.

Despite my carefulness, some of the male essence ended up trickling down my ribcage as I dressed, and once I had also donned the tank top produced a noticeable trail of discolored fabric extending downward from my left breast. It was with a little embarrassment that I met my Master upstairs, blushing as his eyes fixated upon the discolored fabric. He cupped my left breast, squishing my breast in his warm seed, making me whimper softly and my legs want to quiver.

"I've never felt so close to you, Master," I admitted softly. He drew me in for a long, heartfelt hug, the moment so touching that tears began to form in my eyes.

My own desire dripping from my recently-used and uncovered sex, my Master's seed seemingly surrounding my left breast and tricking down my chest... I felt so naughty, so dirty, so crude, so wanton.

...so scared, to be outside like that.

Fortunately, being a Sunday in summer in a student neighborhood largely devoid of students, we did not pass anyone on the street as we returned to the apartment. There were a few people in the park, but they were all far enough away that they should not have been able to see the trail of discolored fabric descending from my left breast.

"Go shower," I was instructed once we had returned to the apartment. "I think you deserve it."

"Yes, Master. And, Master?"

"Yes?"

I kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

*****

The rest of the afternoon was slow, relatively speaking. While my Master was fully clothed, I was completely clothesless, wearing only the waist chain and the "Baby" collar as we battled each other in various PlayStation2 games. An outsider would certainly have found the scene to be quite bizarre, but for me to be partially or even fully naked in the presence of my big brother and Master was just as instinctive to me as breathing.

Ultimately, we had our fill of gaming, and my Master stretched out on his back on the floor. I turned off the console and the TV, then lay upon him, burying my face in his neck as his arms enveloped my bare body, and, amazingly, we both fell asleep, napping peacefully in the security and the serenity of each other's respectful love.

*****

We made dinner together, and ate in the romantic light of a single candle, its flame practically drowned out by the natural light filtering past the closed curtains. So it was less "romantic" than what one would expect, but it was the thought and the present company which truly made it so romantic.

After dinner, we tried to watch TV, but found nothing worthwhile. So we instead watched some anime: first the entire first DVD ofAgent Aika,thenPerfect Blue.

There was only about ninety minutes left in my day of submission, but ever since the nap, I had not been treated like a slave, but an equal. Except for being slapped around a little earlier in the day, I had not been given any pain. Even as we were watchingAgent Aika andPerfect Blue, I had kept telling myself that before midnight, my Master would hurt me. Part of me cringed at the thought of pain, but a much larger part of me yearned for it.

"I think it's bedtime," my Master announced, standing and stretching. "You can take off that 'Baby' collar now."

I was in a way disappointed. Apparently, I would not suffer any true pain.

We slept in his bed that night, his body pressed snugly against my backside with a hand draped over me and cupping a breast. And as my mind began to slide into slumber, I realized why my Master had not truly hurt me: Either he wanted to view me more as his baby sister in the evening, despite the fact that he was clothed and I was naked, or he was further dominating me by withholding the pain I had been expecting (and craving). Both situations were equally plausible, and, in either scenario, I was really in no position to argue.

So instead of receiving pain, my dream that night was about watching a DVD of other bound women in pain: a woman on a rack, a woman bristling with clothespins, a woman being whipped, a woman being rapidly spanked, a woman being covered with hot wax...

*****

Late Monday morning, I sat at my desk, thinking about my day of submission to my big brother, my Master. Despite the "letdown" at the end, I thought of the day overall with great fondness, and I was suddenly inspired to write a letter which I later left for my big brother on his desk, right beside his laptop so that he would be certain to see it when he returned from work:

My Dearest Master,

Thank you for taking control of me yesterday. While I did not perform to my usual standard early Sunday morning when you ordered me to suck you, those few moments in the middle of the night were still special to me. Your use of my body throughout the day delighted me, and your ingenuity throughout the day thrilled me. If I could somehow turn back the clock so that you and I could re-enact yesterday again and again and again and again and again, I would in a heartbeat.

While I am always at your beck and call for any pleasure or pain you choose to give me, these lengthy periods devoted to your dominance of me are incredibly meaningful and fill my heart to overflowing. Once we are in the house, with a basement room which we can devote specifically to the painful pleasures, I do hope that we can enjoy such dedicated days – in a dedicated room – much more often.

Forever your loving, devoted, twin sister and willing, humbled, loving slave,

Vicki

12