Twins in College Ch. 44

Story Info
The twins engage in their first threesome.
5.4k words
4.62
57.6k
11

Part 44 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,894 Followers

At last, it was time. After several weeks of occasional meetings at various restaurants, after several weeks of chatting briefly with her on Saturday nights at the video store, it was time.

Fortunately, I was able to swap my Saturday closing shift for a Friday closing shift, which allowed Regina to come to the house for an evening of play on Saturday. Throughout the day, I was torn between excitement and nervousness. I was barely able to study while my big brother and Master was at work, and when he returned home and tried to start studying himself, he was also not able to concentrate nearly as much on his homework. Ultimately, we both simply gave up, retiring to the sofa.

As I straddled my Master's thighs facing him, I wondered what Regina would think if she were to walk into the living room at that very moment, and see him fully dressed with me – his sister – wearing only a thong and straddling him. Regina knew about our Master/slave relationship, and seemed particularly intrigued that such a relationship would develop between a brother and sister, but to "know" about something and to actually see it can be two different things.

I arched my back a little, pressing more of my breasts into my Master's manipulating hands. My eyes closed, I concentrated more on the sensations emanating outward from my chest, and I wondered if he could feel the quickening rate of my heartbeat.

Eventually, it was time for dinner. I simply made a light salad for us, and we ate slowly and in silence, each of us clearly contemplating the events ahead. We were both quite aware that bringing Regina into our relationship – even for just one night – would almost certainly change our dynamic. In time, we chatted quietly and wonderingly about that, but even though I said that nothing between Victor and me would ever change, deep inside, I wondered just how that could be true once Regina stepped into the house...

*****

I was just stepping out of my bedroom when I heard the doorbell finally ring. As I descended the stairs, I saw my big brother open the door to reveal her.

Regina looked wonderful. She wore a form-fitting skimpy black dress with black heels, gold earrings, and a gold necklace which plunged into her cleavage. It was a simple outfit, yet it looked marvelously refined, and it certainly wore her quite well.

I watched as she wrapped her fingers over my big brother's shoulder and kissed his cheek, then turned to me as I approached. "You look rather tasty," she acknowledged, then kissed my cheek as well.

While Regina had taken the "refined" option, I had taken the "subtly sexy" option. My breasts strained a little against the slightly-tight black button-down shirt; the red cups of my bra were just barely discernable through the material, adding a hint of subtle sensuality to my appearance. With my hair held back in a ponytail by a red satin ribbon tied into a large bow, my dangling silver earrings were very prominent. The red miniskirt sported a pair of embroidered black Chinese-style dragons near the hem, their lips approaching as if about to kiss, with their long tails wrapping around behind me to form a heart symbol just below my cheeks. My red-painted nails, a light coating of red lipstick, and a pair of black sandals completed my appearance.

"Two truly beautiful women in my house," my big brother commented as he closed and locked the door. "How did I ever get to lucky?"

Regina laughed gaily, while I smiled and blushed a little. I was still quite nervous about becoming sexual with Regina, and I told myself that I could back out if I wanted to. But, deep inside, I did not want to back out of this. Something about Regina drew me in every time I was in her presence, but this time the "something" was even stronger than usual.

Turning to me, my big brother offered his arm, and I gladly accepted. He then turned to Regina and offered his arm again, and she accepted as well. Secretly, I was thankful that he had offered an arm to me first, as that could be a subtle sign to Regina that no matter what, for him, I came first.

We sat on the sofa together, my big brother in the middle as we engaged in idle chatter. Slowly, the volume of our conversation lowered until, finally, we were silent, Regina and I both stroking my big brother's chest and thighs and planting kisses upon his cheek and his neck. Clad entirely in black with his erection quite prominent at the front of his slacks, he leaned back, enjoying our touches as he held us close to him, caressing our shoulders. When his face turned toward me, my lips sought his eagerly, and as my hand glided over his concealed manhood, he moaned softly into my mouth.

Our kiss lengthened, the intensity slowly rising. We both whimpered occasionally, and when I felt both of my big brother's hands upon me, I squealed with delight. It felt so right for him to hold my head in the position he desired, to have my mouth violated by his tongue.

"So beautiful and loving." Regina's silky voice invaded the moment, yet that was nothing compared to the shock I felt when suddenly a third hand was upon me – specifically, upon my thigh, slithering up underneath my miniskirt.

...and to my sheer amazement, my legs parted of their own free will. It did not matter that it was someone other than my big brother stroking my thigh. It did not matter that it was not even a guy stroking my thigh. My legs parted for her, for the third person in what was already a most unusual relationship frowned upon my virtually everyone in society, and when her fingertips finally stroked my sex through the crotch of my thong, she sighed softly, almost certainly in reaction to the wetness gracing her fingers.

Moving as if with a single mind, we all shifted position so that I was on my back, with a leg hooked over the back of the sofa and a leg dangling toward the floor. My big brother knelt beside me, kissing me anew, one hand stroking my hair and the other hand releasing the top few buttons of my blouse to slither inside and fondle my chest through my bra. For her part, Regina also knelt upon the floor, half-laying upon the sofa, holding aside the crotch of my thong and sampling the nectar seeping from between my petals.

I had fantasized about this for years: being the center of attention while two people ensured my pleasure. Yet I had always envisioned two guys doing such naughty things to me. Recently, I had envisioned my big brother somehow cloning himself so that both he and his "copy" were producing the twin sources of delight.

I was definitely glad that my big brother was one of the participants. Without him, I would have been far too nervous to enjoy anything. With his presence, he was the anchor of familiarity, and I subconsciously knew that I could depend on him to protect me, to keep an eye on me to ensure that I was enjoying the experience, and to keep an eye on Regina to ensure that she would not do anything to cause me any kind of distress.

When my big brother lifted his lips away, I was gasping for breath. Reaching for him, I pulled him upon me for a hug, and suddenly mewled into his ear as Regina changed her tactics, slipping a pair of fingers inside me and focusing her tongue upon my clitoris.

That was how I soon achieved my first orgasm of the night: hugging my big brother fiercely as I was fingered and eaten by another woman for the first time in my life. And even though my blouse was partially unbuttoned and my skirt and thong had been nudged out of the way, I was still fully dressed – in fact, we were all still fully dressed.

My big brother eventually escaped from my grasp, standing, but Regina quickly took his place. She kissed me, slowly, tentatively. It was the first time I had ever kissed another woman on the lips, and that act also allowed me to taste myself. Perhaps a second of hesitation surged through me before I relaxed into the moment, into the kiss, into the woman. As her hand slipped inside my blouse to squeeze a breast through the bra, I whimpered softly into her mouth, becoming more and more comfortable with her, with the situation. I cradled her head for a few moments, then allowed a hand to travel downward, and for the first time ever, I squeezed a breast other than my own, reveling in the soft warmed emanating through the thin slinky black dress she wore.


For a time, my big brother was actually forgotten. All that existed was Regina and me. We kissed and touched, slowly exploring each other. I heard a zipper at one point, but that sound and its meaning did not truly register in my mind. All I knew was that, somehow, despite the fact that my heart and soul and body belonged to my big brother and Master, the intimacy with Regina felt good, proper, and I felt no shame in moaning softly into her dainty mouth.

Eventually, Regina moved, slowly applying her lips to my chin, my neck, my exposed chest. For the first time in a long, long time, my eyes fluttered open, and I watched my big brother slowly approach me, the forbidden phallus standing proud and tall through his unzipped slacks, his hand slowly stroking, a drop of clear desire hanging from the tip.

As Regina finished unbuttoning my blouse and lifted my breasts out of the cups of my bra, I reached up to my big brother. He moved his hand out of the way, allowing me to stroke him instead. Our eyes met, and, even though there was another woman suckling at my left nipple, he and I connected in a way we never had before. It was as if Regina's intimate presence reinforced for us the bond that my twin and I had shared since long before we were even born.

Thus far, virtually all the attention of the intimate evening had been upon me, and I was beginning to believe that my big brother was starting to feel neglected. With my free hand, I gently nudged Regina's face away from my breast. "Suck him," I whispered. "Taste him."

The glimmer in her eyes was unmistakable. Clearly, while she had been tantalizing my senses, she had long looked forward to the very act I wanted her to perform. With one final kiss to my nipple, she repositioned herself, kneeling before my big brother, her hand replacing mine upon his solid shaft.

My blouse fully open, my breasts hanging free over my bra, I slowly sat up on the sofa, looking up at my big brother's face again. As Regina slowly took more and more of him into her small mouth, as her red-painted lips stretched obscenely around his girth, he looked from her to me, reaching a hand to me and, when I accepted, lifting me to stand beside him, drawing me to him and wrapping his arm around my waist. I simply hugged him, listening to the soft sounds of someone else giving my big brother fellatio, yet, to my amazement, I was not feeling any jealousy, any animosity.

"You taste good," she whispered. I looked down my big brother's torso and watched as his manhood slowly disappeared into someone else's mouth. At his subtle shudder, I smiled, then turned to face him again.

"Does it feel good?" I asked softly, even though I could feel the answer already as another subtle shudder consumed him. As we kissed again, I began to unbutton his shirt, stroking his chest as his bare flesh was revealed, reveling in the feel of his heartbeat. I was a little startled when Regina wrapped an arm around my lower left leg, but continued with my self-appointed task, ultimately breaking the kiss to push the shirt over my big brother's shoulders to allow it to fall unhindered to the floor... then he did the same to me and also unclasped my bra, so that moments later we were both topless with Regina kneeling before us.

Slowly, I kissed my way down my big brother's torso, until I was finally kneeling before him, before my Master. How many times had I been in this position, looking up at him with love and devotion, awaiting his command? Yet now there were two young women kneeling before him – one devoted and loving slave, and one person who knew that he was a Dominant and had expressed an interest in submitting to him. I wished for a moment that I knew exactly what he was thinking, having two beautiful young women kneeling before him.

"Your turn." Regina pointed my big brother's hardened staff toward me, then leaned to me and kissed my cheek.

It was odd to stroke my big brother's manhood with someone else's saliva coating him. It was downright strange to take him into my mouth and taste someone else's saliva upon him. But the drop of love which graced my tongue was familiar, calming, sweet, and I closed my eyes, savoring his taste, savoring the moment, even as I heard Regina stand and begin to undress, her dress sliding softly against her skin.

His hands in my hair, I felt at peace with my mouth filled by my big brother's forbidden phallus. Even when I felt Regina kneeling naked behind me and hugging me, gently kissing my shoulder, it felt right. The nervousness and the concern did not resurface; the threesome felt as if it was predestined, just like the illicit love between me and my fraternal twin. I allowed him to control the movement of my head, and allowed her to fondle my hanging breasts, and I felt no shame whatsoever as my hand slipped up underneath my skirt to brush aside my thong and draw more of my nectar from my sex.

The scent in the living room was powerful. It was the scent of sex, of desire, of lust, all of it being slowly and respectfully revealed, as if we were all working together to peel an onion, slowly prying back each layer in the quest for the raw passion at the center of our group dynamic.

"My beautiful baby sister," I heard, my big brother's voice becoming breathy with need. I noted how he twitched inside my mouth, especially when his dripping tip brushed the top of my throat.

"Do you like watching your sister sucking you?" Regina asked, her silky voice both soothing and challenging. Then, in my ear, she asked me, "Do you like sucking your brother?"

I moaned my response around the oral invader, which caused my big brother's fingers to tighten their hold upon my hair. My body rocked slowly against the action of my fingers between my thighs.

"Make me cum," he whispered, his voice even breathier than before.

I pulled my head back out of his grasp, releasing him from my mouth. "You make him cum," I said softly to Regina. "Make him cum all over your face."

Regina and I swapped positions. Topless, I leaned into her back, my breasts pressed nicely against her, my nipples attempting to burrow into her skin. As I fondled her naked breasts, I looked up and locked eyes with my big brother, and I saw that even though it was someone else sucking him and trying to draw out his seed, it was still me he desired most, it was still me he wanted pin down and fuck with ruthless abandon, it was still me who he wanted to make scream for him.

It was still me who held the key to his heart.

"Cum on Regina," I said softly to him, giving him my consent. With his lips parted as he panted, he nodded.

I slowly stood and stepped to the side, giving my big brother an unobstructed view of me as I unzipped and then removed my skirt, and then stepped out of my thong. Turning around, I bent over, proudly displaying my sisterly charms as I removed my sandals.

Apparently, that was exactly what he needed: a visual catalyst. With a barely-restrained groan, I heard my big brother begin to unleash his seed, and stood and turned around to watch as a jet of white practically leaped from his tip to her left eyebrow, joining the other sticky white ropes already upon Regina's smiling, beaming face.

Without even thinking, I knelt beside our guest, and when my big brother had no more to give, I began to clean her face with my tongue, lapping up the lust upon her skin. "Damn that's sexy!" he sputtered between gasps, dropping to his knees and wrapping his arms around us both as I finished cleaning his essence from her face...

*****

After rest and drinks, we all made our way down to the basement playroom. My big brother and Master was still fully dressed, his manhood tucked away so that he could step outside without being immediately arrested, while Regina and I were both still fully nude.

I was quite impressed with my big brother: Even though he had two beautiful young women parading around without a single stitch of clothing, his eyes were not continually bulging out of their sockets, nor was he constantly drooling or perpetually trying to touch one or both of us. His eyes did tend to linger on me a little longer than when he looked at Regina, and that made me extremely happy, as it was yet another subtle signal to our guest that she was clearly second fiddle compared to me, that I was without question his primary concern.

"Kneel."

I immediately dropped to my knees outside the closed door of the basement playroom, my hands resting upon my thighs and my fingertips curled over my kneecaps – exactly the way I had been instructed by my Master. After a moment of hesitation, Regina copied my position, although her hands were placed further up her thighs.

My Master smiled at us both, then knelt before me, caressing my cheek and kissing my forehead. "Good slave," he acknowledged, and I returned his smile, my body warming from his touch and from his praise.

Then he turned to Regina, caressing her cheek and kissing her forehead as well. "As far as I am concerned," he told her, "I only have one slave: Vicki. But I definitely will not complain if you decide to submit to me as she has willingly chosen to do."

She nodded, and he stood anew, towering over us both. "You've previously expressed interest in our BDSM dynamic, in how we play," he reminded her. "This is your chance to watch us in action."

With that, he opened the door to the playroom and turned on the red light inside, gesturing for me to follow him into the chamber dedicated to pain and pleasure. As he had not told me to stand and walk, I crawled behind him, my nipples hard and goose bumps upon my skin due to the cool air in the basement. Behind me, I heard Regina crawling as well, and I had to wonder if she would eventually become a slave sister to me.

I had to admit to myself that that could indeed be an interesting scenario: an "incestuous threesome" between a true brother and a sister and a slave "sister." I smiled at that prospect, but knew that there would need to be several play sessions between us all before she might truly become a slave sister to me, and a second slave to my/our Master.

"I think you should both be secured to the walls," my Master announced. Looking at me, he gestured for me to stand; as soon as I had complied, he motioned toward the wall opposite the door, and I walked to the designated area and waited.

I watched as Regina also followed my Master's gestured commands, ultimately standing with her back to the wall just to the right of the door. After retrieving a pair of wrist cuffs from a nearby dresser we had purchased at a recent yard sale, he returned to her and kissed her forehead, calming her enough to lessen the "deer in headlights" expression upon her face. Soon afterward, the cuffs applied, double-ended clips connected each cuff to a nearby bolt in the wall, spreading her arms nicely and rendering her vulnerable.

From her visibly-quickening breathing, she recognized her vulnerability, yet despite the fear in her eyes, she said nothing, watching my (our?) Master closely until, with a final kiss to her cheek, he left her, coming instead to me.

I had been chained to that particular part of the wall quite a few times, and the wrist and ankle cuffs simply hung from the short chains emerging from the bolts in the wall. After turning me to face the wall, my Master applied each cuff, ultimately rendering me helpless and perhaps even more vulnerable, as I would most likely not even see what was about to happen to me before I felt it actually happening.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,894 Followers
12