Twins in College Ch. 49

Story Info
Key element of the relationship is socially denied.
1.2k words
4.51
31.7k
10

Part 49 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

I awoke in my big brother's arms, feeling his kiss upon the tip of my nose. Slowly, I stirred against him, my nude body pressing against his underneath the covers of my bed. When I finally opened my eyes, I had to close them again as he was about to kiss my left eye.

"You're silly," I giggled, giving him a gentle squeeze.

"I can't help it," he replied just as quietly. "You're beautiful."

That compliment warmed me and brought a smile to my face. "Even when I'm barely awake, you make me feel beautiful... and sexy."

"You're definitely very sexy," he affirmed, punctuating his agreement by squeezing me between my thighs, and my body involuntarily pressed against his hand. We shared a knowing smile, and I am certain that my eyes mirrored the deep, heartfelt love I saw burning in his eyes.

His hand did not move from my sex. He continued to squeeze me gently, rhythmically, and I continued to press myself into his hand. "No," he chastised me softly as my eyes fluttered closed, "look at me." I gazed into his eyes and I lost myself...

I had read many fantasy novels in which people would look into the eye of a dragon and see unbelievable things, or see the past, or perhaps see the future. That moment was a very similar one for me, for as I gazed into my big brother's eyes, I saw something at once fully believable, deeply desired, and utterly unlikely:

I saw myself, wearing a pure white wedding dress with a long train, holding a beautiful large bouquet as I slowly walked down the lengthy center aisle of a massive cathedral, my smiling lips and sparkling eyes unmistakable through the veil, my father looking quite smart in a tuxedo as he escorted me toward the alter where a priest stood watch and my forbidden lover awaited with such a bright, intense glow of radiating love that everyone in the cathedral should truly have been blinded...

A tear fell down my cheek, for that vision would never become reality. As gently as a warm summer breeze, the tear was plucked from my cheek long before it could tumble to the pillow. As each tear of sadness trickled from my eye, my big brother kissed it away, his hand still continuing to apply its sweet pressure to my wet womanhood.

"I love you, baby sister," he whispered, then he kissed my lips softly. He swallowed my quiet sobs as I continued to move against his squeezing hand, my heart breaking knowing that the vision I had seen in his eyes would never come to fruition. I would never be permitted to have the stereotypical big church wedding which virtually every girl dreams of from a young age. I would never be permitted to marry – at least, I would never be permitted to marry the one person I truly loved, the one person who knew me better than anyone else on the planet, the one person who completed me so perfectly that we were essentially two halves of a whole.

He made us whole. Even as I continued to cry, he rolled me to my back, slid over me underneath the covers, and slowly filled me, fulfilling me, completing me, continuing to kiss the tears from my face as I clutched at his back. He made love to me, slowly, respectfully, and gradually my sobs were transformed, molded into soft cries. I pulled him down upon me, making him crush me, his weight driving the breath from my lungs as he continued to move lovingly inside me, his breath in my ear both warm and invigorating as he whispered sweet nothings to me, his fingers tangling in my hair and tugging just enough to be erotic without truly hurting me. Even with his weight wonderfully crushing me, I arched up into him, my feminine swells pressing into his chest, my fingernails dragging across his shoulder blades, my voice quiet yet full of eternal love, with a new stream of tears canvassing my cheeks.

"I love you, baby sister," he whispered, and that was the catalyst. As my orgasm washed over me like an incoming tide, he continued to whisper into my ear: "My sweet sister... My eternal love... I'm always yours... I will never leave you..."

Only when my arms finally fell to my sides and my back was once again pressed against the mattress did my forbidden lover finally sit back upon his knees, slipping out of my wet sheath, his new position inherently pulling the covers away from me, exposing me to his appreciative eyes. After a few moments to recover my breath, I was straddling his thighs, impaling myself upon his lengthy manhood, moaning sweetly into his ear as he held me close.

We remained joined like that for a long time as the natural light in the bedroom continued to brighten around us. Neither of us moved except for the occasional kiss or caress. My chest pressed to his, I could feel his heartbeat mirroring mine almost exactly, yet I would not have expected anything less from my cherished twin.

Yet still the sense of sadness befell me. My eyes closed, I saw myself holding my big brother's hand, family and friends cheering and throwing seeds into the air as we emerged from the cathedral as a married couple and descended the steps toward the awaiting limousine, the birds of the area descending upon the unexpected feast as the assembled crowd followed the limousine when we began to drive away...

The tears fell anew, yet I began to rock back and forth, feeling my forbidden lover touch me everywhere, both externally and especially internally. It almost felt as if he was stroking my heart, as if he had a pair of invisible hands reaching into my chest to hold my heart with the care of an expert artist painting an egg shell.

"Brother!" I cried into his ear, clutching him tightly as I continued to rock back and forth upon him, my tears wetting his shoulder as he held me close and stroked the back of my head. When he at last succumbed to his desire, his hold on me tightened into a bear hug, crushing me as his love rose up into me like a high-pressured fountain, his grunts of release melodious in my ear, his orgasm triggering mine so that my love poured around him, bathed him, my voice singing with his even as my tears continued to fall...

As we cuddled under the covers, I was finally asked the question I had known was coming: "Why so many tears this morning?"

I sighed sadly, holding my forbidden lover a little tighter. "It really hit me that I will never be able to be your wife. We'll never be able to have a big wedding with family and friends. We'll never have a wonderful honeymoon in some exotic location. I'll never mother your children and grow old beside you. It all just hit me all at once. I love you so much, big brother, but I have no right to the benefits of a lifelong love like a married woman would have. It just hit me all at once, that's all."

He nodded, giving me a squeeze. "It bothers me as well," he admitted, "but I didn't realize it was such a crushing issue for you."

We lay there for a long time, cuddling in the nude, our love warming us but not providing any comfort for our inability to marry.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers