Twins in College Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers

"Superheroine, huh?" I heard my Master challenge me over my loud sobs, filling his role quite nicely in our roleplay. "With that kryptonite nearby, you're just like any other normal Earth girl, aren't you?!?"

I fought hard against my bonds, screaming and sobbing with each vicious strike. My body was hot, sweating from my violent struggles and from the fiery kisses of the bullwhip.

"Now let's see just how feminine you really are." I heard the bullwhip being cast aside, then suddenly felt the crotch of my thong being pulled aside. While my Master's tongue felt wonderful, it also enflamed the pain endured from the lengthy whipping. I continued to cry out, but my cries began to change from an expression of pain to an expression of pain laced with pleasure. My body continued to instinctively struggle, to try to flee the pain even as it relished and treasured the pleasure.

"You certainly taste rather feminine," he commented as he lifted his head from between my thighs.

If any animals were passing by the cabin, I wondered what they thought about the sounds coming from within. If they were to look through a window, would they understand what was taking place inside? Would the younger animals be shooed away so that the adult animals could watch with envy and admiration?

As the pain slowly lessened, the pleasure seemed to rise. Yet the pain was prominent enough that I simply could not achieve climax. Not even after my captor had undressed and had his way with me.

As his love tricked from between my legs, tears continued to trickle from my eyes, even as I was finally released from my bonds. My body was still abuzz, very much in need of climax yet clearly unable to achieve that goal because of the latent pain. I was lifted and carried back to the bedroom, away from the kryptonite, and set upon the king-size bed, where I was cuddled lovingly by my naked Master for a long, long time.

*****

After lunch, we took a long walk in the snow. We found a trail and walked through the woods, following it to a tiny stream where we found a deer drinking upstream from us. A few birds chirped on occasion, but mostly the mountainside was silent, save for the crunching of the snow beneath our feet, the slight rustle of clothing as we trudged onward, and the occasional cracking of twigs which had fallen upon the trail.

The trail linked our cabin with another, and there was a Jeep Cherokee parked beside the building. The cabin was similar to ours, including the wrap-around porch. I wondered if adult activities were taking place inside this cabin during the weekend, much like in the cabin I shared with my big brother and Master.

We turned around and headed back toward our own cabin, walking hand-in-hand and enjoying the scenic quiet of the mountainside.

*****

Still I was not permitted in the kitchen as my big brother prepared dinner. So I sat before the fireplace, gazing into the flames, enjoying how my big brother was truly taking care of my needs over the weekend.

After dinner, my big brother cleared everything away and washed the dishes while I stood outside on the porch, again gazing across the valley. When he finally stepped outside, he simply reached for my hand, and drew me back inside.

He had prepared a bubble bath, the bathroom filled with candles, a prominent strawberry scent filling the air. The evening was spent in the bath together, chatting quietly, touching intimately, sharing our lives and our dreams. Only when the water became cold did we finally get out of the water and dry each other off, then I was carried back into the main room and set down upon the sofa.

I watched, admiring my big brother's naked physique as he started a fire in the fireplace -- a relatively fast and simple affair given the natural gas starter. Once he had a good blaze going, he turned off the lights and left the room, returning with the pillows from the bed and setting them on the floor before the fireplace. Then he retrieved me again, carrying me to the pillows and positioning me atop them.

I was still slightly red and sore from the whipping during our roleplay earlier in the day, but this time, the pleasure greatly outweighed any pain. Crying out his name, I rode the waves of delight as my big brother feasted upon my sisterly sex. I sang like a diva, my voice powerful and full of emotion as I performed for an audience of one. And when his head finally rose from between my thighs, my forbidden lover's passion-coated face glistened in the firelight.

Slowly, he kissed and fondled his way up my body, spending considerable time at my chest before continuing his pleasant journey. When his lips at least reached mine, I reveled in my taste. I sucked the remnants of my nectar from his tongue as it dipped into my mouth, even as he prepared to dip another portion of his anatomy into my awaiting body.

We made love slowly, through several positions, our mutual respect and admiration and desire evident through our movements and our touches. We whispered sweet nothings to each other, encouraged each other to hold back as long as possible so we could relish ever possible millisecond of our joining. And when I finally bore down upon him in climax, I milked the love from him, clutching him tightly as if I was a nearly-drowned swimmer seizing a life preserver.

Time stopped. I could not hear the crackling of the fire, nor could I smell the burning wood, nor could I see the dancing light and shadows, nor could I feel the pillows beneath me. My world was filled with the one person who filled me, who poured himself selflessly into me, who repeatedly called my name...

When time finally resumed, the fire had burned down significantly, and there was a definite chill in the air. Although he no longer filled me, my big brother was upon me, caressing me, gently kissing my neck. I could faintly hear the wind outside, and a loud pop from the burning wood startled me.

My big brother upon me warmed me, and my arms tightened around him. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, practically resonating within each breast as his heart communicated softly with mine, and with each rhythmic beating, the air surrounding us seemed to warm just enough to be slightly noticeable.

"Make love to me again," I requested quietly. "Make love to me all night."

He made love to me again. ...and again. ...and again. He made love to me throughout the night, and we finally drifted into slumber as the first rays of daylight began to illuminate the main room of the cabin.

*****

The sadness was palpable as we descended the mountain, but by the time we had returned to Berkeley, we were our usual selves once again.

Standing before the full-length mirror on the back of my bedroom door, I noticed the slight red markings upon my chest and between my thighs. I traced a particularly noticeable line across my left breast and smiled, for I bore the mark of my Master's love close to my heart, and as I finally dressed for my Sunday night shift at the video store, I was filled with joy knowing that, even though no one would be able to see the marking, I was very much loved indeed.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers
12