Twins in College Ch. 53

Story Info
"You always hurt the ones you love."
1.4k words
4.45
36.8k
10
0

Part 53 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

The holiday break was about to come to an end. My big brother and I had gone home for four days, and spent three days in Seattle to celebrate the start of 2007 with a mutual friend from high school. I had spent as much time as possible working at the video store, while he had decided to quit his job and was looking for something different. We had bought our textbooks for the coming semester at our respective colleges, and were rested enough to resume our educations.

However, it had been a long, long time since we had made use of the basement dungeon. If anything, my Master or I would go to the basement, gather a few supplies, and bring them upstairs. The main reason was that the dungeon itself was not connected with the rest of the house's heating system. There must have been a reason for that when the house was built, but neither of us could truly understand it.

On the final night of the holiday break, however, we went to the basement dungeon together. In fact, my big brother and Master carried me down the basement steps and through the front room of the basement, the proximity of the furnace making me feel quite warm in my sweatshirt and jeans. I turned the knob, and was carried into the dungeon itself.

The bolts, the chains, the floggers on the walls, the self-assemble spanking bench we had bought, the dressers full of supplies... it was all instantly familiar, and I felt quite at home. I could also feel the change of air temperature, sending a small chill down my spine.

"Your choice tonight," he whispered as he set me down on my feet. "You choose what and how."

We shared an illicit gaze as I thought about it. He reached up to stroke my cheek, his hand quite warm against my face.

At last, I decided. "Blindfold me," I requested, "with my wrists chained above me. Use a spreader bar between my ankles. Then just touch me. Just touch me..."

"That sounds quite nice," he replied softly before kissing my forehead.

It took my loving Master a few moments to gather the supplies, then he returned and positioned me to stand beneath a pair of chains dangling from a strong bolt in the ceiling. I liked it, standing away from the walls, since that would allow him to touch all of me, not just one side of me.

His actions were slow, thoughtful, caring. There was a lot of eye contact between us and more than a few contented smiles as he applied each wrist cuff and connected it with a double-headed clip to one of the dangling chains. My arms were not quite directly over my head, the chains loose enough to give me a bit of slack, important for struggling in my bonds when I was being paddled or spanked or whipped while in this vulnerable position.

My sex was already beginning to moisten in anticipation. "Master..." I whispered despite myself, and he kissed my forehead again, then started to slowly work his way down my body, touching me like a brother should never touch his sister, adoring me like a man should always revere a woman. As his hands kneaded my ass and his lips kissed the crotch of my jeans, I wondered if he could smell my desire, if he knew that I was already wet for him. Despite the cool air in the dungeon, I secretly wished that instead of a thong and jeans, I was wearing only a miniskirt, without a thong, so that he could better smell my desire and see my love for him trickling down my legs.

Even as he applied the ankle cuffs and connected them to either end of the spreader bar, I felt my Master's forbidden love for me. It was evident in the slow, graceful, methodical motions of his hands. It was evident in the time he took to ensure the security of the buckles, the strength of the snaps, the slightly-strained parting of my legs. When he finally looked up my body once more to inspect his handiwork, I saw the genuine excitement, still evident after all this time, of having his forbidden twin helplessly bound before him of her own free will.

Standing at last, my Master reached into the back pocket of his jeans and withdrew the blindfold. We shared one last loving gaze before he plunged me into a world of erotic darkness.

He touched me, and I responded. Five millennia could have passed -- I lost all sense of time as he touched me, his hands sculpting me into a whimpering young slave leaking her love. As he touched me, he kissed my neck and my face, his lips burning upon my skin. He had me writhing -- writhing against the bonds, writhing into him, writhing with the energy growing inside me.

"You are quite the vision of desire," he whispered into my ear, his breath hot against me. His fingers scraped across a breast, catching the nipple just right, causing me to gasp softly and instinctively tug at the chains holding my arms erect.

"You are also quite vulnerable right now," he noted. "You can't see what will happen next, so you're unprepared for everything. You can't defend yourself if I decide to get rough with you, if I decide to begin hurting you, so even though you're fully clothed, you really are quite exposed. But that's part of the fun for you, isn't it? You like to give up control to me, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," I responded breathily, the crotch of my thong uncomfortably wet. "But I know you'll always keep me safe. Hurt me, please? Hurt me, Master?"

His soft sound of approval was music to my ears. I rocked against him, against his solid erection, glad that he was also enjoying this experience, enjoying touching his baby sister.

"How should I hurt you tonight?" he asked softly as he roughly gripped a breast. Despite the sweatshirt and bra, I could feel the pressure of his fingernails attempting to burrow into my tender skin.

"The heavy leather flogger," I replied. "Right at my chest, with no warm-up."

"No warm-up?" he asked to confirm.

"No warm-up," I acknowledged.

He did not leave me immediately. Instead, his hands roamed down my sides, then held me in place for several minute as he humped me. I angled myself so that my breasts were constantly brushing against him, my nipples hard as pebbles and striving to break through my clothes and his to touch his bare skin. Instinctively, I pulled against the chains holding my arms upright, nicely frustrated by my inability to wrap my arms around my big brother and Master as he derived his pleasure from me.

After a long, lingering kiss, I was released and left alone in my bonds, stewing in my own juices. I whimpered sadly, pouting slightly and hoping that he would see it, that it would entice him to hurry and return to me. The air no longer seemed quite so cool, likely because I had been worked up to quite a significant warmth that my sweatshirt was beginning to feel confining given how it entrapped my body heat.

There was truly no warm-up. He let into me with a purpose, the sound of the tails splitting the air barely registering in my mind before they befell my proud swells. The sting was wonderful, something I had been missing, and I danced as best as I could with the spreader bar between my ankles.

After perhaps ten seconds for the initial kiss of the leather to seep into my soul, my Master truly hurt me, unleashing his loving fury upon my chest. I cried out into my world of darkness, fighting my bonds and performing the dance of a pained slave, tears ultimately emerging from underneath the blindfold, sobbing openly, my body instinctively trying to escape the blows yet my mind trying to force my torso to arch into each oncoming strike...

We did not make love that night. Instead, my big brother spooned behind me in bed, a hand fondling a still-aching breast.

"They say, 'You always hurt the ones you love,'" I commented absently as I felt sleep begin to overtake my consciousness.

"Then you know just how much I truly love you," I heard him say quietly into the back of my head.

I fell asleep with a satisfied smile upon my lips.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers