Twins in College Ch. 55

Story Info
Unexepcted events cause the world to fall apart.
2k words
4.43
38.4k
14

Part 55 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers

At the request of many students at my college, an intramural spring volleyball league had been established, and my old team regrouped with the exception of Stephanie, who was spending a semester studying in England. One of my classmates, Julie, took Stephanie's slot on the team, and was a good asset, especially being good at spiking given her height and her high vertical leap.

As before, my big brother came to all the matches. The rest of the team was accustomed to seeing him in the stands watching us, but Julie seemed not to like him from the beginning, even though she had to my knowledge never spoken with him. There was just something in her eyes whenever she spotted him in the thin crowd, something I could not quite identify: not hate, not contempt, but similar yet quite different.

It was a Thursday night, and we had won both our matches with shutout victories. In the second match, I had served two aces as our final points of the night. Needless to say, everyone on the team was excited about the wins, and we later learned that no team had ever scored back-to-back shutout victories since the intramural volleyball league had been formed in the mid-1970s. But before heading to the locker room with the rest of the team to shower and prepare to leave, I ran up into the stands and shared an enthusiastic hug with my big brother, so proud of the team's accomplishment that I barely heard his congratulatory words – I only felt his strong, protective, loving arms around me.

After stopping to get a Gatorade from a vending machine, I finally made it to the locker room. Because of my delay, most of the team was already leaving when I stepped out of the shower, but I noticed Julie was sitting on the bench near my locker, slowly tying her shoes.

"That was a great spike to end the first game tonight!" I congratulated her. "Did you really try to spike it off the guy's head?"

As I entered the combination into the lock, Julie laughed softly. "Actually, no, but I'm glad I did. I vaguely know him. Last year, he and my then-roommate briefly dated, and I found out he was also dating three other girls at the same time. A spike off the head is the least of what he deserves!"

As I took my clothes and belongings out of the locker and set them on the bench, I remembered the look of shock in his eyes that he had flashed at Julie after the incident. She had spiked the ball off his head, and the ball had instantly bounced high into the air, landing in an adjacent court where another volleyball game was underway, so his team had no chance to recover the point.

"Listen," Julie said quietly as I unwrapped the towel and began to dress, "something isn't quite right."

"Oh?"

"I think it's good that you're close to your brother," she said, and while I tried not to show it, I felt as if my stomach had just been ripped out in a Mortal Kombat fatality. "I knew a brother and sister – also twins – in high school, and they were also fairly close. I'm sure it has something to do with simply being twins. Maybe there's a special bond that forms during those nine months before birth. I don't know. But the way he watches you so intently, it's..."

I hoped I was not blushing, even though I felt warmer despite wearing only a thong and a bra at that very moment. Clearly, from her tone of voice, Julie suspected something unusual between my big brother and me.

"He enjoys volleyball as well," I said, interrupting her. "In fact, he used to play in school." That part was true – he played for two years in middle school before he gave it up in high school to focus more on marching band and Boy Scouts and participate in a few school plays. "After our games, on the way home, he'll give me tips on how to improve, and tell me what I did well. He's effectively a personal coach."

"Okay..." Julie definitely did not sound convinced. "But I've seen the way he looks at you. He may be a personal coach – I suppose I can buy that. But the way he looks at you, it's almost as if he's also..."

"Also what?" I asked as I donned a college t-shirt, hoping there was not a sense of challenge in my voice.

Julie shook her head. "Maybe I'm just seeing things," she said, finally standing and putting on her jacket. "It just seemed that perhaps he was hugging you a bit too long tonight after the second game, that you were clinging to him just a little too tightly."

That was it. Julie definitely suspected something illicit, incestuous, between my big brother and me, yet I hoped I was hiding my concern as I simply shrugged. "You're right, we are very close, and it probably is because we spent nine months in such a confined space before he shoved me aside to enter the world first. We've always been close, we've always done almost everything together. Even our mother says that Victor and I may as well be handcuffed together." As soon as that last sentence had left my mouth, I instantly regretted it, for it was a bit too close to the truth to really be mentioned to someone who did not approve of our forbidden relationship. "I can't and won't apologize for the bond between us. That's a very key part of who we are, and that won't ever change."

That shut Julie up. I tugged on my jeans as she clearly mulled over what I had just said. A few moments later, she donned her backpack and left without saying anything else.

I gave a silent sigh, finished dressing, and returned to the stands, sitting beside my big brother without a word. We watched the final two points of another volleyball game, then left the gymnasium in silence, headed back to the car.

Only then did either of us speak. "What has my baby sister feeling so troubled?" he finally asked.

I sighed aloud before answering, looking out the passenger window and not at him. "Julie suspects."

"I know," he replied quietly. "I can see it in her eyes whenever she looks at me."

As my big brother drove us home, I informed him about the confrontation in the locker room. "Walking away without saying anything else is a troubling sign," he said at the end.

"I know," I acknowledged.

We did not make love that night, although we did both sleep together naked as usual. My final conscious thought was to wonder what Julie would think if she were to sneak into my bedroom right then and see my big brother sleeping with me with an arm draped over me and a hand gently closed around a breast...

That night, I dreamed of being in the shower in the locker room, pinned against the cool tile wall as my big brother made love to me underneath the hot spray. I envisioned Julie walking into the shower area and seeing us, finally having visual evidence of our incestuous love.

I awoke instantly, at once horrified and horny, my heart beating rapidly for diametrically-opposed reasons. Yet he continued to sleep beside me, unaware of my distress and my arousal.

I catnapped the rest of the night, my fingers occasionally playing between my legs as I tried to lessen the horniness within me, but by daybreak, I was so thoroughly unsuccessful that I gave in to my need, getting up, retrieving a vibrator from my bottom dresser drawer, and sitting in the chair at my desk, facing the bed and my sleeping big brother as I penetrated myself with the toy.

I gave my big brother quite a show, yet Julie's near-accusation had worried me so much that I simply could not reach climax, not even after I joined me and licked and fingered my clitoris as he worked the vibrator inside me.

We ultimately both gave up, and I cried, the concern so overwhelming that I could no longer even attempt to hold it at bay. The vibrator slipped out of me and fell to the floor as my big brother took me into his arms, holding me despite the awkward position for him.

Even though I was already on campus, I almost did not go to my 2:00PM class, primarily because I was uncertain if I could face Julie again, not so soon after the confrontation, but I forced myself to go because to not be there would be an admission that her suspicion about my big brother and me being lovers was indeed correct. Instead, to my surprise, Julie did not come to class. The good thing was that I did not need to face her and endure whatever questions had come to her mind overnight. The bad thing was that I did not know why she was not in class and whether her absence had anything to do with me and my forbidden lover.

As I left class and headed toward the BART station to return home, I began to feel more at ease. I had not seen Julie, so she had not asked more pointed, probing questions to confirm her suspicion. By the time I was in my big brother's arms again, I had returned to my normal self, thoughts of Julie and her suspicions cast aside, and I could actually take pleasure in his long, warm, loving hug.

"I love you, big brother," I whispered. "I'll always love you."

"I know," he replied just as softly. "That's part of what makes you so special to me."

We kissed. His arousal grew between us. I whimpered into his mouth. He clutched at my chest. My nipples hardened within my bra. A low primal growl rose from deep within him. The crotch of my thong was noticeably damp.

Everything else was a whirlwind of activity. I remembered stripping my big brother as he stripped me. I remembered kneeling before him as his hands held my head in place, causing me to gag around the forbidden phallus. I remembered him spanking me hard several times, just because that was what he wanted to do at the moment. I remembered him bending me over the back of the sofa and pulling my hair harder than usual as he fucked me like a wild tiger. I remembered my screams sounding distant and otherworldly. I remembered hearing his triumphant roar as his incestuous seed graced my back and mixed with my hair. The details of what happened in the interim, what occurred to bring the evening's copulation from one point to another, was lost in the frenzy, in the need.

*****

The following morning, as my big brother remained asleep in my bed, I sat at my desk, downloading my e-mail from overnight. I was very surprised to see an e-mail from Julie awaiting me, and even more surprised when I saw a Web link with the message, "You'll want to see this."

"This" was pictures of my big brother fucking he from the previous evening. Someone had clearly been standing near a living room window taking pictures of the entire event. My face was hidden by my hair in most of the pictures, but in one picture, my head was thrown back, my hair a blur, my eyes clamped shut but my mouth wide open, my fingers curled into fists upon the seat of the sofa – I was clearly in the throes of an orgasm.

...with my big brother's face prominently displayed in the very same picture.

Clearly, Julie had followed me home, and waited.

I cried, my loud sobs instantly awakening the love of my life, because I knew that I could never return to campus again.

To make things even worse, an hour later, I received a phone call from a police officer. Our parents had been killed overnight, involved in a seventy-five car pile-up on a snowy, icy highway during a whiteout.

My big brother and I suddenly had only each other.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers