Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am gonna cum!" Paulie cried out.

She grabbed him by the ears and pulled his head up off of the pillow, still working her body up and down, her feet balancing her.

"Don't you dare! Don't you fucking cum, you fuck!"

I looked over and caught Athena's eyes, which were wide as saucers. She mouthed 'Oh my God!'

Finally, after several more moments and several vicious thrusts from the young, thin girl, she suddenly dismounted and grabbed Paulie's colossal shaft and began furiously jacking him off. His first jet of ejaculate shot high into the sky then landed on his chest and over his shoulder onto the floor. Numerous more shots covered his belly and her hand before she stood up and nonchalantly sat on her chair, not bothering to cover up.

We were as quiet as church mice as Paulie wiped himself off with his boxers, stunned at what we had just experienced.

"Girl," Athena finally broke the hush, "there is a lot more to you than meets the eye; that was fucking hot!"

Jessie just smiled broadly and looked around the room at us.

"Veltis, Truth or Dare?"

"After seeing that, then Crystal, I am not sure how I can top that, but, Dare."

"Take off Max's boxers."

Veltis just stared at her, then stood and walked over to me as I stood before her, my boxers tented out with my stiff erection. Veltis reached up and hooked her fingers in my waistband and pulled down, unhurriedly, lovingly. I glanced over to Athena, who was sitting next to Crystal, and she had her eyes covered.

"That's my BROTHER!" She squealed, the rest of the room laughing.

Veltis scraped the waistband of my boxers down my shaft, and when it got past my head; my cock sprang up, nearly hitting her in the chin. I closed my eyes as Veltis eased the shorts off of my person, tossing them to Jessie. She ran her hands up my thighs firmly, and my cock swelled even more as I imagined my audience staring at my manhood.

I felt her hot breath on my groin, "You have a nice cock."

She took my cock in her mouth and began to fellate me. I looked down at her and pushed the hair out of her face, excited to see the contrast of my swollen pink shaft as it buried itself in her dark chocolate cheeks.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the blow job as she sucked me slowly, seductively. I let her continue, and then when I didn't hear any catcalls, I opened my eyes and noticed the orgy that had ensued.

Paulie was sprawled out in a chair by the fireplace, Jessie kneeling between his legs deep throating his humongous cock. Ward was naked and on all fours at her ass, fingering her pussy as his tongue raked across her gaping anus. She would bob on his cock, and then look back at Ward, grabbing her butt cheek to spread it for him, cursing encouragement.

Athena had Crystal's bra off and her rigid, long nipple in her mouth while she rubbed her unshaved pussy. Crystal's tits were big, and she had thick stubby nipples that were nestled in the middle of mulberry colored areola. Crystal was naked, and her pubic hair was unshaved, trimmed, but unshaved. Athena had her middle finger in her cleft, paying attention to her clit as they were embroiled in a deep make out session.

I reached down Veltis' back and unhooked her bra and she let it fall to the floor as she shrugged out of her tiny panties. I grabbed her hand and stood her up, reluctantly letting my cock go from her lips.

We stood and kissed deeply, letting our tongues swirl around, our hands exploring each other's bodies.

She moaned into my open mouth, "I have wanted this for so long."

I turned her body and sat her down on the love seat to my left and she reached for my cock, but I stopped her.

"My turn to return the favor." I smiled at her.

She excitedly squealed and scooched down in the seat, hanging her plump ass off so that I would have better access to her wet pussy. She was completely shaved, and her pussy lips were small and very dark. She reached between her legs and opened her pussy to me, exposing her bright pink inner womanhood that was slick with her juices.

I knelt before her and placed little butterfly kisses on her thighs, inching my way to her snatch. I blew softly across her open lips and Veltis started, sighing loudly. I would brush my lips across her labia, teasing her even further. Finally, I took my tongue and lapped through her slit, tasting her slight muskiness, when I did this, she arched her back, thrusting her crotch into my face.

"So good," She moaned, "so good."

I plied every ounce of experience that I had on her weeping vagina and she thrashed about on the love seat, pulling on her nipples, and moaning loudly. I stopped my oral plying and inserted two fingers into her, intently watching her face as it was contorted in pleasure.

Her breasts were round and full, maybe looking bigger than what they were against her small ribcage. I leaned up and took one of her tiny nipples in my mouth, suckling hard. Her nipples were small, like little kernels of corn against quarter sized cherry colored areola.

I looked to my right and saw Crystal between Athena's thighs, furiously licking her pussy. Athena's thighs were spread wide and she was frigging her clit as Crystal brought her to orgasm. She still had her bra on and I could see her chest rapidly expanding and contracting as she struggled for breath amid the pleasure of getting eaten out.

To my left, Jessie was once again impaled on Paulie's enormous penis, buried to the hilt. She was turned towards Ward, who was right behind her and she was guiding him into her ass as she prepared to take a double penetration. Ward slid in rather easily, paused, and then began to set a rhythm with his fraternity brother as they had this tiny girl pierced with their cocks.

I rubbed my dick through Veltis' sugar walls, wetting the head thoroughly before I wedged my girth into her waiting cunt.

I closed my eyes as I slid into her, feeling the heat that surrounded my cock like a velvet glove. I paused when I was fully docked in her, and subsequently began hammering her pussy.

The sounds of bodies slapping together filled the room, along with the wails of impending orgasms and the deep moans of us guys. I could clearly hear Jessie's filthy talk as Ward and Paulie, who thought that they were fucking her, were getting fucked by Jessie as she barked commands at them like some burly Drill Sergeant.

I continued to batter Veltis with my love hammer as I heard Ward utter a high pitched scream as he erupted into Jessie's bowels. He dismounted and sat back on his haunches as Paulie began to piston his hips up into Jessie's waiting vulva, he uttered that he was going to cum again, and she jumped off of him, allowing him to once again spray his load all over his thighs and stomach.

I turned my attention back to Veltis, who was biting her finger, eyes slammed shut and muttering mindlessly to herself. With each powerful thrust into her, her breasts shook and shimmied and she pronounced a loud "Ugh!"

I felt warm hands rubbing my shoulders then snake over my chest and saw Jessie's fingers clamp onto my nipples like a vise.

"Goddamnit!" I barked, but it sent a shiver of pleasure up and down my spine.

Jessie knelt next to me and took Veltis' stiff bud of a nipple and bit down on it, causing her to clamp her legs around my waist and wail.

"Oh, shit!" Her face was painted in a grimace. "Cum! Yes, I am cumming!"

I continued to pound myself into her as Jessie started to lick at Veltis's rigid clit and run her tongue on my shaft as I pistoned in and out of her scrumptious folds.

"Oh, my, oh my word!" Veltis yelled, "Here it comes again, oh, shiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!!"

She exploded in an enormous orgasm as Jessie fastened down on her clit and sucked it into her mouth. Veltis melted into the couch, panting loudly and Jessie pulled me on top of her, reaching between my legs to point my rod at her waiting snatch.

I was buried inside her in one thrust, and she was mightily wet. Her eyes locked on mine as she matched me stroke for stroke, propping herself up on her elbows so that she could watch my cock going in and out of her.

Behind me, Athena was tending to Veltis as she lay on top of her, embroiled in a deep kiss as their hands explored each other lovingly. To my left, Ward was still laying back against the fireplace, almost staring blankly at the orgy that lay before him and stroking his penis. Crystal had straddled Paulie's head and they were engaged in a 69, Paulie smacking loudly at Crystal's twat, and Crystal doing her best to deep throat his monster one-eyed snake.

"Fuck my pussy, yeah," Jessie begged me, slamming her hips up into me, "give it to me, Max, fuck that cunt!"

I wanted to cum so desperately and told her so.

"Hold it!" She commanded as she pulled my cock out of her and scrambled to stand, pulling on my arm to follow her.

We shuffled over to Crystal and Paulie and she lifted Crystal by the hair and thrust my dick right into her open, hot mouth. I stared into her open eyes as I erupted a volley of seed directly into her gullet. I cum in buckets, and was surprised that Crystal could handle as much of my volume as she did; however, a river of choad flowed from between her lips and coated her chin. I sat heavily on the floor and watched as Jessie crawled over to Ward, who was masturbating with reckless abandon.

"Don't cum." She commanded. "Not until I tell you!"

She squatted down in front of him, legs splayed out, displaying her pussy to him shamelessly, one hand rubbing her clit, the other tickling Ward's sagging ball sack. She turned to us; me lying back with Crystal across my lap, Paulie to my right just staring at Jessie as if she was the Queen herself. Athena and Veltis were still laid out on the couch, coming down from their lesbian merger. The common theme throughout the lot of us was the panting from the sexual energy that was just expended.

"Shall I let him cum?" Jessie posed the question. She looked back at him. "Do you want to cum on my tits?"

Ward moaned, nodding his head vigorously, his hand still a blur between his legs.

"OK," she said. She got up a little higher on her knees and watched intently as he continued to stroke himself. She lowered her face close to his dick and I thought that he hit her nose with it a couple times, but she didn't flinch.

After a few more strokes, Ward grunted, "I'm going to cum."

Jessie looked up into his eyes with her lips parted slightly and Ward began to spray her. The first stream hit her on the upper lip and teeth, and then he aimed lower and sprayed her neck and then her tits. Ward was so turned on that even though he had just cum in Jessie's ass; he layered her tits and neck with his pearly white seed.

When Ward finally finished, Jessie reached to him and squeezed the last few drops of his emission from his purple, swollen cock head, and then got up and gave Ward a hug and smeared his cum all over his belly and chest.

Everybody got a big laugh out of that while Ward reached for a towel.

"Game over," Athena said.