Twisted Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her door opened a few seconds later and she closed her eyes ignoring Troy's voice as he called out softly from the door. She felt her blood boil as he crawled onto the bed. "Are you fucking kidding me Troy!" Cindy screamed out as she whipped her head around towards him.

"Whoa, what's wrong," Troy asked shocked at his mother's words.

"Seriously! You fuck your girlfriend while I'm in the house, then try to crawl into bed with me before she's even out of the drive. Get out of here now!" Ann curled up under her covers facing away from Troy.

"Mom, calm down," Troy said lying down behind her, his hand sliding over her ass beneath the covers.

Slapping his hand away from under her covers Ann pulled them tighter around her. "Thanks a lot Troy," Cindy said to the far wall as she felt him crawl off the bed. "Troy stop!" Ann turned back as she felt him lift the comforter from the other edge of the bed and slide under. "Troy I'm pissed, just leave me alone."

"Thought we could pick up where we left off today," Troy said as his hand slid over her ass and down her outer thigh.

"Fat chance," Ann pushed his hand away only to feel him push hers away and slide around between her legs. "Troy quit!" She almost screamed out as she turned onto her back trying to push him away.

Troy felt his cock growing hard again as his mother struggled to push him off of her. Leaning down he pressed his cock against her clamped legs as her grabbed her hands and pinned them out to her sides.

Ann felt herself giving in as Troy's mouth slid down her neck and roughly sucked her nipple into it. Her hands pinned down by his, her legs by the weight of his body, she was still resisting but being man handled like this was getting to her. Troy kissed down her body as he let her hands go his body lifting off of hers, Ann quickly flipped onto her stomach. She felt him lift up then pull her by the ankles over the edge of the bed. His leg slipped between hers and his hands followed prying her legs apart as he knelt behind her. "Troy," Was all she could get out weakly as his hands slid around her over her ass and spread her cheeks. Digging her hands into the sheets she moaned out as his tongue ran up her wet pussy.

Troy moaned into his mother's pussy as he felt her push back into his tongue. Pulling her cheeks apart he ran it up and down her stopping to suck on her clit, and then sliding it up between her wet lips and over her ass. Hearing her grunt into the sheets as she pushed back harder into his tongue he pressed it firmly against her tight hole.

Cindy screamed in pleasure into the sheets as her sons tongue began fucking her ass. She felt herself about to explode as her sons tongue slid back down over her pussy and his mouth sucked her hard clit between his lips. "Oh fuck yes baby!" Cindy screamed out as her first orgasm exploded from her. She felt herself being lifted onto the bed and spun around before she had recovered from her orgasm. Troy spun her around and pulled her to him, her head dangling over the edge as she opened her mouth and felt his huge cock slide between her lips. Gasping out as the pungent taste of Jens pussy filled her mouth she tried to pull his cock out.

Troy grabbed his mother's hair and pulled her head back as he pushed his cock further into her mouth. "Taste good doesn't she." Troy held his cock still until she stopped struggling to get it out of her mouth.

Moaning onto his cock Cindy hungrily began sucking him, wanting to lick all of Jens cum from her son. Sliding her hand between her legs she rubbed her clit furiously, the taste of another woman driving her lust. Troy pulled back and slid his arm under her pulling her onto the bed with him. Kissing her deeply as he climbed over her Cindy screamed out as Troy's cock penetrated her pussy, sliding deep inside of her as he spread her legs under his arms.

There was no teasing or gentleness this time, as he began fucking her with long forceful strokes. Cindy cried out as she felt her pussy squirting around Troy's cock.

Troy pushed his mother's legs up further and started fucking her harder and faster. Her high pitched screams and nails digging into his back each time he bottomed his cock in her driving him over the edge. Troy grunted out as he buried his cock inside his mother, filling her pussy as jets of cum shot from his cock. Collapsing on top of her he tried to catch his breath as his mother did the same.

Ann turned onto her side facing Troy as he rolled towards her. "Okay guess I can forgive you for fucking Jen then me," Ann smiled as she stroked Troy's softening cock.

"Sorry if I was too rough, not sure what got into me."

Ann slid closer to Troy, pulling her leg up and resting it on his thigh as she brushed the head of his cock over her pussy, wanting him back inside of her. "Mmmm, don't apologize, that what intense baby."

"Like it rough huh?" Troy smiled

"Thinking there's not a lot that wouldn't get me hot with you."

"Oh really?" Troy smiled devilishly now at his mother. "We shall see," Troy thought to himself.

Cindy stood at the kitchen counter as she sipped at her coffee. She had slept soundly wrapped in her son's arms after he had brought her to countless orgasms. A quickie with him in the shower this morning had started her day off right. Hearing a knock at the door Cindy walked into the living room and was surprised to see Jen standing there when she opened it.

"Hi Jen, Troy's not here right now."

"I know, he texted me saying he was over at Miles house. I... I just wanted to stop and see you," Jen said nervously.

"Oh, Okay, please come in," Cindy closed the door behind her feeling a bit confused.

"I... Oh boy this is embarrassing," Jen was looking down as she spoke.

Cindy knew what she was going to say. "It's okay Jen; I'm not upset about last night."

"Really," Jen said looking up.

"I was last night, but I was young once, I understand."

"Wow, well I'm sorry and just wanted to apologize face to face."

"Thanks, I do appreciate that," Cindy said looking at a still nervous Jen. "Besides you taste great on my sons cock," Cindy didn't say.

Cindy gave Jen a quick hug and opened the door for her. She felt a tingle between her legs watching as she walked away remembering last night as her eyes locked on Jen's ass.

The rest of the day went by fairly quick. Cindy caught up on all the housework she had been ignoring the past few days and she even found time to read some. She had called and left a message for Ann but had never heard back from her. Troy was in and out through the day and Cindy found it hard to refrain herself from jumping him again. He had come back from Jens at about nine and Cindy found herself feeling a bit disappointed when she pulled his cock into her mouth soon after and not tasting Jen on him.

After two hours of almost nonstop sex she now found herself lying on her side with her hand stroking his cock wanting to feel him in her again. She had no idea what he did to her but she couldn't resist the feeling of his cock inside of her pussy.

"Ready for another round already?" Troy asked smiling at her.

"Mmmm," Cindy smiled, "Might regret that in the morning."

"Can't get enough of you," Troy slid his hand between his mother's legs watching her wince a bit.

"Maybe not as ready as I thought," Cindy laughed.

"Rest up for tomorrow."

"Sounds great, "Cindy whispered kissing her son gently.

"Jen told me she stopped by today, thanks for being cool about that. That was my fault last night."

"That's okay, just try to be a little more discreet next time maybe," Cindy smiled looking at her son. "Plus you were supposed to be with me not her."

"Sorry, after all that wine you drank, I thought you were out for the night."

"Probably would have been if I had been in bed. Maybe not I was very horny after our morning tease."

"Me too."

"It's okay. It was a big turn on..." Cindy stopped smiling as she looked away from her son.

"What was a turn on, hearing us?"

"Well that made me mad at first."

"What then?" Troy asked knowing his mother felt embarrassed about something.

"Nothing its..." Cindy looked down trying to hide her blushing face from her son.

"Tell me, you got me curious now."

"Okay, don't laugh. It really turned me on tasting her on your cock," Cindy looked away afraid of what her son might think.

"Really!" Troy's grin gave away his feelings at his mother's statement.

"Yes, really!" Ann couldn't contain her smile. "Always liked tasting myself, not sure why but that really turned me on."

"Interesting," Troy said his mind racing.

"Calm down that's as far as that little fantasy of yours is going."

"Ever done anything with another woman?" Troy asked ignoring his mother's comment.

"No!" Ann looked away feeling her face blush again.

"Hmmm, not sure I'm buying that, tell me."

"Nope nothing."

"Come on, I can tell your lying. Your secrets safe with me."

"You're incorrigible," Ann said playfully pushing Troy away. "Okay... I played a little with my college roommate."

"No kidding, what happened?" Troy asked excitedly.

"Don't get too excited, it was nothing major." Ann glanced up at him and could tell he wasn't going to quit before she told him everything. "It was mostly just heavy petting, some fingering each other, sucking on each other's nipples a few times." Ann was looking down feeling embarrassed.

"No kidding, that's hot mom," Troy said feeling his cock stiffen.

"Hot huh?" She could feel her face flush red.

"Never went down on one another?" Troy was hoping she had left that out.

"No."

"Come on, seriously."

"Serious, I would tell you. Not sure why but we didn't. Can't say I didn't think about it. No guts I guess." Cindy laughed.

"Jen said she experimented a little this year."

"Really?" Cindy felt a little exited.

"Yeah, kind of sounds like your experience, but she said she kissed her roommate a few times."

"Wow, I didn't do that."

They talked for another hour, Troy mostly trying to get her to admit that she had done more with her college friend than she had admitted. She had been honest with him though, and it actually felt good to be able to talk with him so comfortably about it. Though never regretting it, she had never admitted it to anyone before. She asked him if Jen knew about Ann and was relieved when he said no, he did say she was aware he had seen other women in college. She found herself intrigued with Jen for some reason, she wasn't sure what it was but she got excited whenever he talked about her. He told her he had a video of them together and would bring it in to watch but she felt a little uncomfortable with that. Totally relaxed lying across her son Cindy soon nodded off.

Troy started his job the next morning and Cindy was excited to kneel in front of him at the door and send him off happy. Licking her lips as she waved to him she ran up and jumped in the shower. After a couple cups a coffee she did some housework then her mind went back to her conversation the night before with Troy about Jen. Mostly the video comment, she wondered if he had it on his computer and if she would be able to get into it. While not really comfortable watching it with Troy she was curious to see Jen naked. She went to Troy's room and tried his laptop and desk top saddened to find them locked. Eyeing his bedside stand she pulled open the drawer and slid the CD she had found out and went to her laptop in her room. Climbing onto the bed she was curious what it contained.

Her heart began to race as a video came on the screen. It was Jen lying naked aside from her panties on a bed. A blindfold across her eyes, her arms hanging behind her head seemingly retrained. She watched as Troy placed a headset on her ears then moved the camera to a better angle before sliding next to her. Her fingers were soon sliding between her legs between her wet lips. Rolling onto her back Cindy furiously began rubbing her clit, moaning out as her orgasm washed over her, hearing Jens screams from hers coming from the computer. Looking back at the screen she was drawn to Jen's sexy little body, her perky little tits, and toned firm legs. She watched for another thirty minutes watching Troy bring her to one orgasm after another. After Cumming twice herself Cindy took the disc back into Troy's room. She hoped to get to experience the same with Troy soon.

After calming down Cindy called Ann and invited her over the next morning for coffee. She still had no idea what she would say to her now, but felt she had to start to try to start repairing their relationship. She also knew if she couldn't resist her son's cock, Ann wouldn't be able to for much longer either. Trying to keep herself busy until she had to go to work, Cindy pulled out of the driveway; the only thing on her mind was getting home to Troy tonight.

She got excited when she got to work and saw the schedule, having forgotten that the coworker she had come in early for the other day was coming in at eight to finish her shift for her. She sent a text to Troy that she would be home at eight-thirty and he should be ready for a fun night. After thinking about it a few minutes she sent another telling him she had seen the video in his nightstand and wanted the same treatment. She couldn't help but smile a half hour later when she read his text back to her that the restraints were tied to her bedframe waiting for her.

Cindy's excitement only grew through the next few hours. Her coworkers had noticed her change in attitude and some joked with her, wanting the details of who she had been sleeping with that had brought about the change. She would just smile, knowing she could never tell, but that only made it hotter for her. After reporting off to her coworker she rushed home eager for the night to come.

Troy walked into the kitchen as her heard his mother's car pulling into the garage. Her lustful eyes told him all he needed to know. As she stood on her tip toes to kiss him he slid his hands over her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. "A little treat for you," he said winking at his mother as she pulled his shorts down and wrapped her hand around his Cock.

"Oh God baby," Cindy moaned out as the she felt the moisture on his cock and the scent of Jen filled her nose. Moaning out as her lips wrapped around Troy's semi hard cock, Cindy slid her hand into her scrubs, her pussy soaking wet as she hungrily sucked the fresh cum from Jen off her son. Pulling it from her mouth she pressed his now hard cock onto his stomach and ran her mouth over the underside of it. Her lust growing as her mouth slid over his balls sucking them into her mouth not wanting to miss any of Jen's sweet taste.

Cindy was overwhelmed with lust, standing up she frantically pushed her scrub bottoms off as she kissed Troy wildly. "Fuck me baby, please fuck me now, Cindy got out between moans as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Damn what's gotten into you," He resisted the urge to push her down onto his throbbing cock. Sliding his fingers between her cheeks from behind, over her ass and across her soaking wet lips. "I've got everything ready for you upstairs."

"Mmmm, God baby I don't want to be teased, just fuck me, I need you in me now," Cindy pleaded trying to push down onto Troy's cock. "Troy!" Cindy gasped out as he lifted her and set her onto the floor.

"Go shower, I laid your outfit out on the bed, I'll be waiting." Troy laughed as she scampered out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs. Picking her bottoms up from the floor he smiled as he heard her door slam close.

Cindy stripped her top off as she ran through her room and into the master bath. Turning the water on she slid underneath and frantically soaped her body up. Her hands sliding over her breast she squeezed them firmly unsure of what had come over her today. She pulled her leg up and ran her soapy hand across her pussy feeling her body shutter at her own touch. The shower wasn't calming her at all, it only made her want him more.

Toweling off as she opened the door she found Troy lying naked on her bed. Her towel went flying across the room as she jumped onto the bed and climbed onto her son. Gyrating her pussy wildly on his hard cock she reached back to get him inside of her. Troy grabbed her hand and flipped her onto her back, "Oh yes baby," Cindy moaned out feeling her sons weight fall onto her squirming body. "Troy please," Cindy pleaded as he rolled off of her and pulled her hands over the edge of the bed. She felt the leather restraints wrapping tightly around her wrist, he then slid her so her head was on the bed, and pulled the restraints tighter so she couldn't raise her arms.

Cindy's excitement continued to grow as Troy slid a soft mask over her eyes, the wide band of elastic wrapping around the back of her head holding it tightly against her face. "Mmmm, I like this baby," Cindy said getting no response. Jumping a bit as she felt him slide a pair of tight fitting headphones over her ears she smiled as she heard her favorite jazz band begin to play loudly in her ears. Squirming on the bed she wanted only to feel his touch, her legs twisting anxiously as she waited. "Troy."

Troy smiled as he brought the camera up to his eye, kneeling behind her head he took a number of shots then held the shutter button down clicking off numerous shots as he walked beside the bed capturing his mother's squirming body tied down to the bed. "Thanks," he said, as he knelt at the other side her legs falling open in front of him as he focused on her wet pussy.

Setting the camera down Troy grabbed the bottle of mineral oil from the table and held it over his mom. Starting at her arms he slowly poured it over her body, down her chest and stomach, over her legs then back up. Hearing her moan out as the oil fell over her pussy.

Cindy spread her legs and pushed her hips up off the bed, hoping to invite Troy to dive between them. The sensory deprivation was driving her crazy, she rolled her pelvis and torso, the feeling of the oil running over her sides and between her legs the only stimulus she could get. "Troy my God please!"

Troy felt his cock throbbing as he watched her squirm wildly on the bed, he thought of teasing her more but knew there was no need. Bending over as he stood behind her head he lightly kissed her lips, hearing her moan out raising her head as he pulled away trying to extend the sensation.

"Please Troy... Ohhh yes," Cindy moaned out as she felt her son's hands run firmly over her arms then down onto her breast squeezing them roughly. Squirming and moaning in pleasure as his oily hands slid down her body. She rose up trying to press them more firmly against her sensitive skin. Her whole body jumped as his hands slid across her stomach, his thumbs teasing her pelvis and they glided down her legs.

Troy climbed onto the bed and laid sideways across her lower body, his elbow supporting his weight, as he began massaging her abdomen. Slowly but firmly sliding his hand down one leg then the other.

"Oh yes baby... yes," Cindy moaned out at his touch. Rocking her pelvis she twisted her lower body trying to get his hand on her aching pussy. "Please baby let me cum."Ohhhhhh... God yes baby!" Cindy purred as Troy spread her legs, sliding them under his arms, his fingers firmly massaging the back of her legs as he worked his way down to her pussy.

Troy swung his body around straddling his mother, jumping as he felt her hungry mouth clamp onto the underside of his cock. Rising up he pulled it from her lips, knowing if she sucked him into her mouth he wouldn't last long. Massaging her ass firmly with his fingers, he watched as her pussy contracting begging for his tongue to slide into it. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Troy please," Cindy pleaded as his hands left her ass, her legs pushing up against his arms wanting to feel his touch again. "Ohhhh!" She bean purring, the sensation seemingly firing off every nerve in her body, as his fingers lightly glided over the contours of her inner thighs. Short moaning breaths escaped her lips as his fingers pressed more firmly onto her outer lips slowly sliding down the sides of her pussy, circling her ass. "Yes, oh yes, yes, Oh God No!" No... Nooo Troy, No..." Cindy could barely get the words from her mouth between her gasping moans." Her mind fighting her body as she felt the tiny hands flatten out and run over her inner thighs. She was there with them.