Two Bedroom, Great View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, is that for me?" she asked looking straight at my second erection of the morning. "Please, baby, bring that over to me. I want it. I have to have it. Make me cum on it. Please baby, don't make me beg."

I had no intention of making her beg. I got up and went over to her. Standing over her she grabbed her breasts. "Show me how hot my body makes you baby. Put it right here, between my tits." I knelt straddling her chest and my manhood fell right between her amazing tits like they belonged there. They felt smooth and soft like velvet around my member. She squeezed them together and said "Go ahead baby, fuck my tits." I did just that. I pumped back and forth and she just kept starting rapt into my eyes. "Do you like that sweetie? Do my breasts feel good? Is this better than just looking at them?" It was amazing. I leaned back and slid my hand between her legs. My fingers found her sex. It was steaming with heat and her juices. I rubbed it with three fingers, my middle finger centered squarely on her clit. Her back arched and a long sigh passed her lips.

"Put it back inside me baby, I want it. I want it in me. Fuck me." With that I pulled my cock down from between her breasts. The line of pre-cum that extended to them from the head of my cock echoed the sentiment that I didn't want to stop. That thought quickly dissolved when I looked down at the Nirvana between her legs. I had to taste it.

I slid further down and kissed the hand that was again rubbing slow circles around her engorged clit. My tongue stuck out and licked a line from top to bottom of her pussy and when I reached her clit I gently sucked it between my lips sucking her sweet nectar from it. She moaned and grabbed my hair as she ground her hips against my face. I had to have all of her. I slipped two fingers around her clit to replace my lips and ran my tongue down. I traced little circles with it around her asshole before gently slipping it in slightly. "Aaahhhh, oh my God that is fucking fantastic" she sighed. I slid another finger into her tight pussy as I continued to rim her. Her pussy clenched around my finger.

"Put your cock inside me baby, I want to cum while you're inside me." She was shaking and practically pleading with me. "God you make me so hot." I reluctantly pulled myself away from my oral ministrations and climbed up over her. Her hand reached out and grabbed my throbbing member and guided it to her waiting, wanting sex. She squealed when it pierced passed her labia. She was so tight it was like sinking into hot, tightly packed mud. The only reason I managed to not cum right there was that I had just cum fifteen minutes before. As I slid back out of her I pulled my body further up so the shaft of my cock rubbed against her clit as I pumped in and out of her. The friction drove her crazy. "Yes! Oh God yes, just like that." Her ankles locked her legs around my hips and she grabbed my hair. She pulled me down and kissed me, but our kiss soon broke as she began to cum. She was gasping and shaking and her pussy contracted violently around my manhood. It was grabbing me, pulling me in further. Her mesmerizing green eyes were locked on mine and hypnotically clear. Feeling her pussy grab me and seeing her orgasm build behind those eyes was enough to drive me over the edge. I began to pump aggressively. Her back arched and her fingernails dug into my back. We were both sweating and screaming and cumming like crazy staring into each other's eyes.

Her eyes closed and her back floated back down onto the carpet as my orgasm began to ebb. I collapsed on top of her and ran my fingers up through her hair. She smiled and sighed. "That was..."

"That was amazing" I finished for her.

"Yeah. I almost feel bad charging you rent now," she said through her sweet, lilting laugh. As I started to get up to clean up and not really wanting to she wrapped her arms and legs around me. "No, don't get up. Stay here, stay inside me for a while. I want to feel this." I couldn't agree more.

Living together took on a whole new dimension from that point on. My old room became an office and Jesse and I shared a bed with a view of the river and the untouched green of the Palisades beyond. Every morning when I wake up with the warm sun washing over me I look out and see the breathtaking landscape outside and then look down at the angel still sleeping so peacefully beside me and thank God for every second I'm alive.

12