Two Brothers and the Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party turned out to be a great success. Between my two mothers, my sister and my daughters they soon had Tamara fitting in as if she had been part of the group all along. Tamara ended up learning more about me than I was ready for her to know.

When Ted and I were getting a cold beer he said, "It looks like the two of you are starting to fall in love. Mom and Dad are going to babysit for us. So, how about we go to Bythia's on Bythia and go dancing?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

David and I had a brief moment and he told me the DA thought John was going down for at least seven because of the sever number of parents who were standing up against him.

"Joanne thinks that Tamara is the best thing that's come into your life for a long time, but is worried that you will screw it up," David said. "I told her why women always think it's the man's fault."

Mom had opened up the pool, so Tamara and I were sitting in the lounge chairs watching those who had decided to have a swim. I didn't like how much skin my daughter's bathing suits were showing. It must have been showing.

Tamara said, "You really are just old fashioned in your values. Was your father that way?"

I thought about it for a few before saying. "Yeah, I guess he really was. He wanted us to be the best we could be and always stressed that how we walked, talked and conducted ourselves said more about us then our own mouths could. Sadly, that is what drove Beth to do what she did."

"If my first husband was like you, we would have still been married," Tamara said.

We looked at each other without saying a word before sharing a long sensual kiss. I think we both realized that our relationship had become serious.

Bree sticking her head out of the water said teasingly "Cool it Dad she's not our new mother yet."

Having broken the mood by my daughter. I took off my socks and shoes made sure my keys and wallet were hidden in them than ran into the pool to get her. Tamara watched as I played with my daughters for about an hour before I got out to go in to get changed.

When I returned the three of them were having a good chat. Both the girls then took multiple pictures with their cells. They made the mistake of sending a bunch to their mother letting her know that it was serious.

The food the staff had prepared was over the top. Tamara found it interesting that I went into the kitchen to thank them for how well they had done. It was noticed by all that we were never apart.

We met Ted and Jackie at the Irish restaurant and bar. Tamara was the client of the owner's wife. We dance until closing. I really enjoyed myself. I walked Tamara to her front door and got invited in.

Tamara and I stopped at the house so I could get changed and had gone out shopping before Mom and the girls got back from church.

We were all expected at Mom's for Sunday night family dinner. Everyone was wondering where I was. In frustration my daughter texted me; where are you, were waiting.

About two minutes later Tamara and I walked in the door.

Bijou said, "It's about time dinner is about ready. You got some explaining to do Dad because you didn't come home last night."

I couldn't help it. I broke out in a big grin. That got my sister and my mother's attention.

I asked the staff to bring in two bottles of champagne and glasses for everybody. Tamara had her hands behind her back. My mother caught what was going on. A big smile came across her face.

When we all had been served, I said, "Tamara and I got engaged this afternoon."

That's when it became a madhouse at mom's place. Tamara proudly showed everyone her huge diamond ring. Bree had recorded my announcement and sent a copy to her mom.

That night their mother took an overdose of sleeping pills and went to bed. In her depression she couldn't deal with me getting on with my life. She never woke up. We would learn later that John and Beth were blaming each other for all the problems they were having in their lives. Both realized that what they had was not love it was lust and they had confused themselves because of that.

Everybody took her suicide hard. John and I were standing by Beth's grave sharing a few words for the last time in our lives. He said "I'm sorry for everything." I told him I didn't believe him because he could not be pacific about what he was sorry about and walked away.

That night John took out his favorite possession the first gun our father had bought him. After drinking three-quarters of a bottle of Jack. He placed the barrel below his chin and pulled the trigger. On the table beside he had written two words, 'I'm sorry.'

-----------

It was a week before the Labor Day weekend. I was sitting in my office reviewing a few things when Carl, Tom, Mary, Joanne, and Lucy came in carrying a huge cake, glasses, and champagne.

I looked up and said. "What's the celebration for?"

"We paid off the loan in full," Tom said. "For the huge expansion. we are again debt-free."

"Thank God," I said. "I never want another six months like the last six ever again."

"It wasn't all bad," Tom said. "I'm looking forward to becoming your best man in eight days."

"But I never want to hear you say," I said. "That we had to get married."

Everybody laughed because they all knew that Tamara was two months along.

Finished