Two Captives

Story Info
Indian massacre leads to captives.
11.9k words
4.17
258.1k
64

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

A fictional account.

*

Sarah watched nervously as her father walked gun in hand out to greet the Indians that were riding up to him. Her Mom told her to take her little sister inside the small two room house and hide in the loft where they slept. Sarah grabbed the hand of her ten year old sister Sally and headed for the door. They had all been working outside the house when the Indians appeared. They had only moved here from Ohio a year earlier in 1869.

The west offered the promise of free land and her father had found this wonderful homestead like many other people that had traveled the long trail with the wagon train over the Rockies and settled here. They had met many nice people on the trail and several had staked out parcels of land nearby. There was even a family two farms over where a boy she fancied lived. She had met Tad on the third day out on the trail and they had hit it off.

At eighteen, Sarah was the oldest of her parents' three kids. Her brother Seth was fourteen and as she looked over her shoulder she saw him grab his hunting rifle from the side of the house. Her mother too grabbed for her husband's rifle.

Sarah pushed Sally through the door and toward the loft steps. Sally complained she wanted to see the colorful Indians. They were wearing make up she said. Sarah had heard enough stories of Indians to know there was danger and hustled Sally up the steps. Before she went up herself she grabbed a knife from the kitchen table.

As she went to the stairs she stole a glance out the front window. Her father was talking to a big Indian that was obviously the leader. There were ten or more Indians total she guessed. Several of them were fanning outward about thirty yards in front of the house. As she watched in horror, the leader raised and threw his tomahawk before her father could react. The tomahawk struck him in the chest and he stumbled backward. In seconds, he was struck by two arrows. One arrow hit him in the left shoulder and the other went through his neck. She gasped loudly as she watched her father drop to his knees and then fall over to his side. She heard two shots being fired as the other Indians charged the house on their ponies. One Indian reeled and then fell from his horse.

Sarah knew she needed to get aloft so she scrambled up the stairs with tears already welling in her eyes. She could hear the Indians whooping and hollering as they advanced on the house.

Sarah got up the stairs and kicked the ladder away to the floor below. She realized too late it would have been better to pull it up but there was also not enough time. She hurried to Sally and they huddled in one corner behind a small bed. They could already hear Indians entering the small house.

Sarah hoped her mother and brother were okay but the reality was quite different. Both had taken several arrows and two Indians were already scalping both of them. It only took the Indians moments to realize where they were hiding and reposition the ladder.

Sarah could barely see through her tears and Sally sensing something was terribly wrong was whimpering too loudly for them not to be heard. Sarah tried to shush her but it was already too late. Sarah could hear the ladder creaking under the weight of a full grown Indian. She decided she needed to defend Sally, so she stood holding the knife.

Two Indians had already made the climb and were standing just five feet away on the other side of the bed. The leader was the second up the ladder but the one in the front gave way as she heard him speak. The leader looked at her and smiled. He said something to her but of course she had no idea what he said. He slowly advanced towards her around the bed. Sarah knew she had little chance against this much larger man but she was determined to save her sister. As the leader approached, she lunged forward with the knife slashing the air before her. The Indian Leader skillfully sidestepped her advance and out of what seemed nowhere cracked her on the side of her head with the handle of his tomahawk. The same weapon that had killed her father only moments earlier now knocked her unconscious across the bed.

Sarah groaned awake with a splitting headache and soon gathered her thoughts enough to realize she was draped over the front of an Indian's horse. She tried to move but the Indian knew she was awake and held her down. The horse was walking through a forest. All Sarah could see were the legs of many horses and a few of the Indian riders.

Sarah did not see Sally anywhere. She feared for her sister's safety but the pain in her head was unbearable. Her stomach also hurt from being draped over the walking horse. Sarah felt like she might be sick but with all the blood rushing to her brain she passed out again.

The next time Sarah woke, she was on the ground. As she looked about, she saw several Indians making a fire. She also noticed a stream nearby. Instantly, she thought of Sally and sat up to look around. The Indians noticed her movement but did nothing. Sarah moved into a sitting position and looked around. She finally spotted Sally in the distance by the horses with two Indians. As Sarah watched it seemed to her they were instructing her on how to tend the horses.

Sarah's head throbbed and she rubbed the spot where the tomahawk had struck her. She could feel a bump that had formed on the top left side of her head. Sarah thought about standing but her head ached to bad. She even thought about trying to run to Sally but knew any attempt at escape would quickly be thwarted. These Indians were all grown men and twice as fast as she. In her dress, running would be difficult as well.

Sarah watched intently as the Indians showed Sally what they wanted her to do. Sally's blond hair shown brightly even in the fading sunlight. Her dress was already getting dirty from the work they were having her do. Sarah looked down at her own dress which was soiled as well. Her long blond hair was undone from the bun it had been in when she was working at home. It hung down across her chest on either side covering her breasts. Tad had told her she had pretty hair and more than once she had caught him glancing at her swelling breasts.

Like her mother, Sarah's breasts were quite large compared to other women she had noticed on the wagon train. Only a few of the older women had larger breasts and those sagged nearly to their waistlines. The other girls she had met around her age on the wagon train had seemed jealous of her good looks and ample breasts. Her mom had even whispered to her once that she was the prettiest by far of any of the other girls.

Sarah started to cry as she thought of her mother, father and brother. She glanced all about hoping to see them but they were nowhere around. She was sobbing to herself and did not see the Indian Leader approach her from behind. When he was standing beside her, she looked up with tears clouding her eyes.

The leader knelt down beside her. He spoke to her but again she did not know what he was saying. She did catch one word that sounded like Arapaho. Sarah had heard her dad talking to other men sometimes and knew that several of the Indian tribes nearby were the Ute, the Crow, and the Arapaho. The Sioux were farther to the north as well. She guessed he must be telling her they were Arapaho.

The leader had brought two buffalo hides with him and shoved them at Sarah indicating she should take them which she did. He spoke a few more words to her and then departed. Sarah continued to just sit there and watch as the Indians prepared their camp for the night.

Sarah glanced over to Sally from time to time and she was still busy with the horses. Sarah thought about going to help here but her head was still aching. She wanted some water but was afraid to move without permission. Her stomach reminded her she had not eaten since breakfast. She wrapped one of the buffalo hides about her to cut the wind which was getting cooler as night approached. Even though it was August, the evening was getting quite cool. In the forest they were in now the dampness accentuated the cold.

Sarah was beginning to dose off when someone was speaking loudly to her. She opened her eyes to find one of the Indians trying to hand her something. She took it but was not sure what it was. It looked like dried meat but she wasn't sure. She sniffed it and it smelled terrible. She could not bring herself to eat it even though she was hungry. She set it down on the other buffalo hide.

Sarah was wishing she had something else to eat and some water when Sally sat down beside her. They hugged and Sarah could smell the odor of the horses on Sally's clothes. They talked for several minutes reviewing the events of the day. Soon they were both crying as they talked about their dead parents and brother. Sally wanted to know when they could go home but Sarah told her she did not know. Sally had brought water and they both drank deeply from some kind of bag which had like a tube on one end. The other end appeared to be tied. Sarah reasoned it was the bladder or stomach of a buffalo cleaned and tanned to hold water.

The girls talked a while longer but Sally soon said she was very tired. Sarah gave her the other buffalo hide after picking up the dried meat. She offered it to Sally but she declined. Not eating was a mistake Sarah was soon to regret.

Sally was asleep in minutes. She was curled up in the buffalo hide next to Sarah. Sarah was trying to sleep too but the pounding in her head seemed to make it impossible. She also needed to pee badly. Finally, she decided she could not hold it any longer. The pain in her bladder was so great she did not care if they killed her. It would be a relief from all the pain she felt.

Sarah stood quietly not to disturb Sally and began walking towards the nearest dense brush. She made it to the edge of the clearing and ducked behind a thicket of bushes. Sarah arranged her under garments and squatted down. She began pissing and tried hard to hold her dress off the ground.

Sarah was just finishing when she sensed she was not alone. She stood and turned to find two younger Indians watching her with smiles on their faces. She did not know what to do so she just turned to go back to camp. They were on her in seconds and pinned her to the ground.

Sarah tried to fight back but they were to strong and laughed as she struggled. One was pulling her dress up while the other was squeezing her breasts. Sarah fought as hard as she could and cried for them to stop. She could feel the hands of the lower Indian splitting her legs open. Her dress was bunched around her waist. The one on top was trying to figure out how to open the top. He gave up and just pinned her arms down with his legs. She watched in horror as he unlashed the front of his hide pants. Sarah had never been with a man before and she had never seen a penis other than her younger brother's. The Indian at her bottom was pulling her under garments aside as the one on top of her released his penis. Sarah stared in horror at it and screamed for them to stop.

The Indian on top grabbed his brown, uncircumcised cock and lifted it towards her face. Sarah had only limited knowledge of sex and had no idea what he was trying to do. She could feel cold air on her vagina and knew the other Indian must be looking at her sex. The thought only lasted a second as she felt his hand grab her blond pubic hair in a tight grasp. She yelped with the pain. As she did the one on top stuck his half hard cock in her mouth. She thought for a second about biting him but decided he might kill her if she did. He leaned forward and several inches invaded her mouth until she felt his pubic hair on her nose. He tasted like stale urine and smelled powerfully of a musky smell. He was saying something to her as the other one probed her pussy with his fingers.

Sarah felt like she would pass out when all of a sudden the guy on top went flying off. She looked down just in time to see a moccasin kick the other in the head throwing him off as well. It took her a few seconds to regain her thoughts and realize the leader was yelling at the other two younger Indians as they retreated to camp in a hurry. When she looked up he was standing over her. Sarah realized her dress was still up and her under garments aside and she moved to cover herself. He kicked her hand away. She looks up at him and he bends to look at her. She feels nervous and anxious as he looks down at her abdomen.

Even in the dim light of the moon, her golden pubic hair glistens. Sarah looks down herself and realizes that he has probably never seen golden colored hair on a women's vagina before. She feels like a freak as he looks upon her. In another second, he stands and offers her a hand. She takes it and he practically pulls her to a standing position. He leads her back to her buffalo hide where Sally is still sleeping. He speaks to her softly but she does not know what he is saying. She says thank you to him for saving her and she lies down on the hide and curls up.

Sleep came to Sarah only in bits. The images of the day's events kept haunting her consciousness. She tried to suppress the horrible image of her father being killed but then instead the image of the brown four inch half hard penis flooded her mind. She was asleep though when someone kicked her foot.

Sally was already rolling up her buffalo hide. The morning sun was streaking through the trees. The stream seemed to glow orange with the first rays of light. Sally handed her the water contain and she drank thankfully. As Sarah rose and rolled her blanket, she looked about to see the camp coming alive and all the Indian's preparing to leave.

Sarah did not know it at the time but they had a days ride to get to their main village. Sarah left the piece of dried meat on the ground. She and Sally walked slowly, not to startle anyone, down to the stream and washed their hands and faces in the cool water. It felt surprising good and refreshing.

Just as they were finishing the leader and another Indian appeared on their horses. The rest of the Indians were mounting up as well. The leader extended his hand to Sarah and lifted her to sit behind him. Sally was lifted into the same position by the other Indian. The leader looked back to make sure everyone was ready and then proceeded to walk his horse across a shallow part of the stream. Sarah held onto his hips as the horse moved.

Her headache had waned with the sleep and she felt much better. Her stomach still growled from lack of food though. She looked back to see Sally holding onto the other Indian like she was.

They traveled all day. Stopping only occasionally to water the horses and rest them. All day groups of three to four Indians would leave the traveling party for hours at a time but eventually catch back up. Sarah noticed each time they returned a dead deer was hung from the back of at least one horse.

On one of the stops they offered her and Sally another piece of the same dried meat. They both tried to eat it but it was tough and smelled. Sally complained but ate about half of hers. Sarah only could stomach two good bites. They tried washing it down with water but that didn't help much.

Soon they were back on the trail and continued in this manner till nightfall approached. They forged another stream and came out of the woods into an opening field. As they cleared the top of the first hill, Sarah gasped. Off in the distance were a huge number of tepees. She could barely make out people walking about here and there.

It took another fifteen minutes for them to cover the distance to the tepees. As they entered the village, several of the riders in their party raced ahead and whooped and hollered. The rest of the village seemed to come alive and streams of people began to pour forth to look upon the returning warriors. The leader, on whose horse she rode, seemed to stiffen and sit proudly erect as he led the party into the heart of the village.

Sarah looked ahead and could see they were headed for a group of tepees larger then the rest in the middle of the village. As they neared them, the leader slowed as the crowds thickened around them and the noised became deafening.

The leader stopped before one large tent and shortly it opened and an older man with a full headdress exited the tent followed by two others with lesser headdresses and one with a buffalo head for a hat. The leader of the warrior party reached back and grabbed her arm. He helped her dismount but nearly flung her to the ground. Then he dismounted himself.

Sarah looked back to see the other Indian with Sally do the same. She noticed Indian boys appearing and removing the horses but not until women had confiscated the five deer they had killed. Sarah was watching the deer being carried off when she was pulled forward roughly by the leader. He swung her in front of him and pushed her to the ground. Sally joined her in a second.

They huddled together on the ground between the chiefs and the leader. The leader spoke first and he talked for some time as the chiefs sat before them listening intently. His speech was punctuated with cheers and whooping from the crowd at different times.

Sarah tried to understand what was happening but it was all so strange. Eventually, the Big Chief stood and spoke. He talked for a few minutes. When he was done the leader followed the chiefs into the big tent.

The Indian upon whose horse Sally had ridden grabbed them both by the arms and hauled them off. He took them to a tepee not far away and pushed them inside. He left them there. A women as old as Sarah's mother entered a few seconds later and started yelling at them. They did not understand her but soon she produced hide skin clothes and they got the idea they were to change.

After Sarah and Sally had changed into the buckskins, which fit surprising well except Sarah's ample bosom felt smashed inside the top, a little girl about Sally's age entered and took her away. Sarah feared for Sally and did not want them to be apart but hoped she was safe with the other little girl.

As Sarah sat there wondering what would happen next, the older women returned. She started yelling at Sarah again. It took several minutes but eventually Sarah realized she was to remover her pant bottoms. She reluctantly did so in front of the Indian women. When she was out of them and standing in her buckskin top and panties, the women came to her and nearly pushed her down onto some buffalo hides. She pulled and yanked on the panties until she figured how to get them off and stripped Sarah naked on the bottom. Sarah tried to protest but the women only pushed her backward into a lying position.

In the dim light from the small tepee fire in the middle, the woman began inspecting Sarah's vagina. She too paused to inspect the golden pubic hair. The women smiled at her and said something loud and then laughed. Then she proceeded to inspect Sarah's vagina like a doctor. She pulled open the labia and even struck a finger into her hole. She probed Sarah for several minutes and when she removed her finger she inspected it in the light of the fire. Sarah was puzzled what she was doing but then realized she must have been checking if she were a virgin or not. The women said a few more words to her then departed taking her panties with her. Sarah put her pants back on not liking the new feeling minus underwear.

She was alone for about an hour and was sitting worrying about Sally when the door opened and the big Indian Leader entered. He talked to her for a few minutes and it seemed like he was trying to explain something to her. When he finished, he just looked at her for a reaction maybe but she did not know what he wanted. He walked right up to her and removed his pants.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers