Two Captives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Two Bears pushed her legs farther apart and opened up her sex to him, Sarah gasped as he moved his tongue inside her hole. Every once in a while his nose seemed to press against something that made her moan with each touch. Her nipples ached now to be touched. They had felt so good when his mouth sucked on them but now they yearned for more. Wickedly, she moved her own hands to them, touching her nipples.

Two Bears' tongue teased her pussy and any thought Sarah had of stopping him left as the pleasure built. He licked her and pushed his tongue as deep as it would go. The pleasure was wonderful but changed when he moved further up on her cunt. His tongue started flicking over a spot that drove her wild. When he sucked it into his mouth, Sarah arched her back and squealed. The pleasure increased tenfold and spread across her body.

Sarah pinched her own nipples, needing to please the ache in them. Two Bears pushed a finger into her cunt as he continued to tease her clit. Sarah felt a tingling sensation that seemed to be building. It radiated from her cunt and threatened to consume her whole body.

Sarah gasped again as his finger probed deeper than his tongue into her body. She had never even touched herself in this way and she marveled at the feeling. She felt it when his finger encountered the hymen protecting her virgin womb. Two Bears stopped sucking her clit and said something to her she did not understand. Sarah did not know what he wanted. She was relieved, however, when he went back to licking around her clit.

Two Bears eased another finger into her cunt and stretched the tight hole open. He slowly started pushing his fingers back and forth. The feeling to Sarah was incredible. Her body had never felt anything so wonderful except when he teased her clit. Two Bears increased the speed of his hand but did not push any deeper.

The wonderfully intense pleasure that had radiated throughout her body grew with intensity as he worked her cunt. Her clit in his mouth throbbed like a cock ready to burst. His fingers squished noisily in her cunt. The pleasure built clouding her mind. Finally, something seemed to burst and she arched up off the grass.

Sarah knew women could enjoy sex too but the feelings coursing through her body were nothing like she had ever felt before. She bucked against Two Bears' face and squealed with delight. He did not stop torturing her and she rode the crest of the wave of pleasure. It seemed to last forever but then also ended all too soon. She slumped back to the grass as the feelings waned.

Two Bears pulled his fingers from her and just licked her cunt a while longer before stopping. When he did, he said something else she did not fully understand and smiled at her. The one word she thought she recognized was the word for sweet. She smiled weakly back at him. She wanted to kiss him again for giving her such joy.

Sarah sat up and pulled him to her. She kissed him and tasted what must be her own juices on his lips and in his mouth. When they broke the kiss, she noticed his dick was rock hard again. Sarah reached for it and wrapped her hand around the long shaft. She stroked it back and forth as they kissed once more before resting.

Sarah smiled at Two Bears and went to push him back so she could suck his cock for him again. Instead, he grabbed her hands and rolled over on top of her. Sarah was instantly panicked as his cock nudged up against her pussy. Her only thoughts were that he was going to take her, fuck her right then and there, take her virginity. One side of her even wondered why he had waited. Really, she wondered why Gray Cloud or Red Fox or any of the Indians had not fucked her before then.

Two Bears smiled at her. He talked to her and Sarah struggled to get any meaning from it. She was sure he was telling her that he was going to fuck her now. She thought about trying to push him off. To fight him but knew full well she was no match for his strength. Was it really important to save herself for marriage any longer, considering that she now lived a completely different life?

Sarah froze when Two Bears rose up on his knees and spread her legs wide. Then he reached for his cock with one hand. She fully expected his next move to be to line up with her cunt and push into her. Instead he placed his cock along her slit. He rubbed lightly back and forth. The contact felt delicious but she waited fearfully for the next move. All Two Bears did was settled back down on top of her pressing his cock along her cunt.

Sarah was really confused now about what he intended. The sensations from his stiff cock pressing and rubbing along her cunt were feeling better and better all the time. His cock seemed to rub right over her sensitive area at the top of her mound. As he increased his pace the pleasure also increased.

Two Bears sped up and worked his cock up and down in steady even strokes. Sarah could feel her own desires building as he moved. She lost her fear he might fuck her and held his hips as he dry humped her. Her cunt was still slick from his saliva and her own cum just a few minutes earlier.

Two Bears began to grunt above her as he increased to a fast pace. Sarah too moaned with pleasure as his nice long cock sawed back and forth in her slit. On each upstroke, it plowed over her clit making her groan with pleasure. She could feel the tension building inside her as Two Bears moved. Pre-cum leaked for his hole and helped make the path between her labia slick.

With one final big grunt, Two Bears' cock started firing blasts of cum onto her belly and into her pubic hair. When Sarah realized he had cum, her own dam burst again. She held his hips tightly as she shrieked with the ecstasy. They rode the waves of their orgasms for many moments as Two Bears continued to move. When he finally stopped cumming, he slumped down and rolled off her to the side.

They both sucked in air as they tried to breathe normally. Sarah had closed her eyes during her climax and opened them when she felt him touching her right nipple. She opened her eyes to see him staring at her and smiling.

"Thank you," Sarah said, unsure what else to say.

Two Bears did not understand her, but he replied with words that also sounded like praise.

Sarah still did not know why he had not fucked her. He certainly could have. She couldn't have stopped him even if she wanted to. And, as she wrestled with her own thoughts, she realized, if any of the Indians was to fuck her, she want it to be Two Bears. 'Could he possibly be saving her for something ahead?' she wondered. 'Why hadn't he taken her?'

Sarah was so deep in thought that her face showed a worried look. When she looked again at Two Bears, his smile had faded and he pressed his finger to her lips. He pushed her lip up like you would to make someone smile. Sarah got the hint and immediately smiled. Then he did too.

Two Bears grabbed her hands and pulled her up. They went back in the water hand in hand to wash off the cum and grass from their bodies. They did not stay in long. They got out and dried themselves on the rocks until they could put their clothes back on. Afterwards, Two Bears mounted his pony and pulled Sarah up behind him. The rode slowly back to the village.

As the two entered the village, Gray Cloud spotted them together. He eyed them suspiciously as they walked by on Two Bears' pony. Sarah waved to Gray Cloud but Two Bears just stared at him as they walked by. They reached their tepees and dismounted.


Sarah thanked Two Bears for the ride back. He smiled and said good bye. That much she got. She then went to help Water Running with dinner.

End of Chapter 2