Two Couples Meet RecHiker

Story Info
On a hot July day two young couples meet RecHiker.
7.5k words
4.56
73k
11
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers

******************** ***********************

This story is intended for adults only.

This story is about Exhibitionism by a mountain creek and the sexual adventures that follows.

It is a true story but the names have been changed to protect the innocent! I wrote this story in July 2002 and have only posted it under my other pen name in my exhibitionist story group.

I hope you enjoy this true adventure.

********************* ***********************

We have had some pretty warm weather here in the northeast this past week or so and I have a place close to me that I not only go to "see the show" but also try to "be the show"!

Last week was one of those exceptional weeks when all was going just right. I have many stories to tell of my adventures "up on the mountain".

First let me tell you a bit of how I dress on the trial. I wear hiking boots and a pair of baggy shorts with an elastic band top which makes them easy to get off or on, depending on the occasion.

********

The events of this story happened last Friday when I spotted a couple on a trail on the ridge across from me. They didn't have the normal hiking gear on so their clothes made them stand out in the rugged terrain where I first saw them. Actually, they were dressed in street clothes which made them stand out on the hiking trail. She was tight designer jeans and a tank top and he was dressed in jams and tee shirt.

I worked my way towards them from the opposite ridge and they had no idea I was there. They made their way down the rock toward the creek bed. I knew where they were headed since I know every inch of the trail they were on. I made my way a little higher on my trial so I would stay out of sight. Then I worked my way down until I reached a rock outcropping on my side of the ridge. I looked over the edge into the valley and sure enough the young couple had started kissing while standing on the flat rock, below me.

From the time I had seen them heading down their side of the ridge until I reached the rock outcropping on my side, they were already involved in some heavy kissing and fondling. The girl stopped kissing and spread out her towel on the rock. She lay down on her towel and the guy laid down beside her and immediately put his hand down the front of her jeans. His hand moved around in her jeans for no more a minute while he continued to kiss her. He pulled his hand out of her pants quickly unbuttoning and unzipping them before he drove his hand back down the front for another minute of playing. I watched the material move in her crotch area through the camera as I sat on the rock ledge above them snapping pictures. They couldn't hear the shutter on my camera because the sound of the rushing waters in the creek was loud.

He only fingered her pussy for a couple more minutes when all of a sudden he stood up, leaned over and unceremoniously pulled her pants and panties off. She lay on her back with her legs spread watching him as he quickly dropped his shorts. He was commando under his shorts so his bare ass came into view immediately. He pulled his t-shirt off then reached for the hem of her tank top. He was in such a hurry to get her naked he pulled on the bottom of her tank top this pulled her up into the sitting position and he pulled it up over her head. While she was sitting up he reached behind her and unfastened her bra and pulled that off as she fell backwards on her towel.

Her pussy was a tight lipped pussy shaved completely bare with only a small patch of black hair over the top of her pussy crack.

I watched as he got down on his knees and reached out and parted her pussy lips with his fingers so he could lick her clit. Until he spread her pussy open, all you could see was a pussy crack, she was that tight lipped. He leaned forward and his head bobbed almost a minute and it was obvious that he was satisfied he had completed his

responsibility for oral sex on her.

The guy crawled up her body and kissed the lips on her face as he moved his hips trying to find the right spot to enter her pussy with his cock. She finally reached down between them and guided his cock to the opening of her pussy. She must have been tight because he took some small pumps before he was able to bury his cock in her all the way and their pubic areas came together.

I watched as he only pumped into her about ten times before he stiffened and started to shake during his orgasm. I said it before, I have this whole session of film and there are a total of 14 pictures. The sex between the two of them was over so fast, I now realize why females hate guys with no stamina. I think they refer to those

guys as three pump chumps.

As I watched them prepare to get off their rock and into the water I decided to see if I could join them for a skinny dip. Besides being an active nudist, I also have an exhibitionist side to me. I wanted to check out this female closer and the only way to do that is to "find" them skinny dipping and ask to join them in that pool of water.

I knew that she was "probably not" satisfied by the "quickie" she had just received. I wanted to give her a chance to see a man with not only a bigger cock than the one that just stabbed her, but "just in case" she was still horny, I was willing to give her the rest of what she deserved getting the first time.

I forgot to mention that many times I hike the trails with only my backpack on my back, hiking boots on my feet and a smile on my face. When I am close to where I know I will meet others on the trail, I do put my shorts on so I don't upset someone.

I worked my way off the ledge and back to the trail on my side of the ridge. Once back on the trial, I picked up my pack and put it on and dropped my shorts and tucked them under my shoulder strap. I was now dressed in only my hiking boots and a smile. I worked my way down to the landing where I could access the water hole they were swimming in. I waited for them to move around the rock and out of sight of my entrance. I made my way down to the edge of the water and they were facing away from me. Just as they turned around they spotted me standing on the edge of the water.

Her reaction took me completely off guard. She hollered yee haw and gave me a thumbs up..... followed by holding up both hands as in giving me a 10! I just smiled and asked quietly if this was a "private" party or was anyone invited. The guy just stood there while she motioned me into the water. I quickly took off my boots and dropped my pack.

I waded out into the water towards them until it was up to my chest and since this water is mountain runoff, it is cold even on the hottest

day in August.

I moved close to her and over the sound of the rushing water asked, "Have you been in here swimming long?"

I am not sure what she saw in my face when I asked the question but she blushed and said, "No, we just got into the water."

I introduced myself and then they told me their names were Mary and Jake and said they were counselors in an area summer camp and had been told by others to walk up the trail to this nice secluded water hole. I told them about some other water holes along the creek which were secluded like this one. I informed them the secluded water holes were used for skinny dipping.

We swam for awhile with me chatting with both of them. I noticed he kept his waist below the water level while I, on the other hand, wanted her to see more of me. Even in the cold water, she looked good enough to keep my shrinkage to a minimum. I was able to maintain a decent size while his cock shriveled up to about an inch or two.

I keep my pubic area clean shaven so when I show off, there is nothing hidden by pubic hair. Mary watched me intently every time I raised my cock above the water level. I started getting a hard on by Mary blatantly staring at my cock.

Now that I was closer to her I could see that her tits were only about a handful which was probably an A or B cup. Mary's areoles were pink and her nipples only popped out about 1/8 inch.

Mary shaved the bottom part of her pussy bald and only saved a black patch of hair about 1 inch wide that stopped just above her clit. She was a very petite lady.

We finally decided to get out of the water and I asked, "What can I do to get invited to sit on your rock so we can chat some more?"

Mary immediately told me, "You can get your things and come and sit with us. We are in no hurry to get back to the camp and I would love to hear more about this area. We are going to be around here for another four weeks."

I noticed Jake didn't say a word when I asked to join them. Mary seemed to be the one doing all the talking and making the decisions.

I walked to the opposite shore and gathered my pack and shoes and walked back across the creek to "their" rock. I climbed up on the rock and spread out my towel. Mary watched every move I made. As I was preparing to sit, I positioned myself facing them with my knees bent and my feet flat on the rock. This left my cock hanging down with the head of it touching my towel.

Again, Mary was blatantly staring at my cock and when she asked me a question she would look up at my face. She alternated looking at my face then at my cock.

Finally I asked Mary, "Is this the first time you have ever seen a male with a shaved cock and balls?"

Mary blankly looked me in the face and simply said, "Yes!"

Being that I am not at all bashful about my naked body I asked, "Do you like the looks of a shaved bald pubic area on a male?"

Looking directly at my crotch she said, "Yes!"

Since I was on a roll, I asked, "Do you want to feel how smooth it is?"

This time I received no immediate reply but I could see by Mary's face that she was considering my question.

I am not going to tell you that I am hung, but I am just an average sized guy and my cock is about five inches long when flaccid. I think she was just thrilled at seeing a shaved guy! It has been my experience that women look twice when they my shaved pubic area and look twice to confirm it. I get a lot of smiles when the women

confirm in their minds that I am shaved.

We moved on to discuss other things and one thing that came up was the fact that I host not only a nudist group but also an exhibitionist group. They asked about my groups and I explained that I take a lot of pictures when I am out hiking and some of the pictures are of the people I meet along the trails. I explained that there are many people like myself who walk the trails nude

I asked Mary, "Would you mind if I took a picture of both of you?"

Once again Mary was quick with her answer when she said, "Sure why not! I think both of us, meaning her and Jake, can be in the picture."

I was totally and pleasantly surprised by her response and I immediately opened my backpack and pulled out my camera before anyone had a chance to change their minds.

I moved to the front of the rock so I was in front of them and I snapped my first picture with both of them seated on her towel. Giving me a great shot between her legs at her pussy and of course Jake and his cock was in the picture to.

Right after I snapped my first picture, Mary asked, "Can you take a picture of us with my camera?"

I said, "Sure I would be glad to."

I stepped forward and she handed me her camera and then stepping back, I took the same picture of them seated.

Then I asked, "Please stand up and move so your backs are towards the gorge and the small waterfall will show in your picture."

Both of them moved into position and I snapped a couple more pictures of them with Mary's camera and then one more with my camera.

Mary was not camera shy and wanted me to take some pictures of just her posing for the camera. She moved gracefully around the flat rock and I was able to get many shots of her. I even had her stand with her legs parted so I could take some pictures with her pussy clearly showing.

Jake went and sat on a stone ledge while I was busy taking pictures of Mary. I complimented her many times that her pussy was very nice looking and that I only wished that she was shaven bald instead of saving that small patch of hair.

I said to Mary, "I love to lick and nibble on pussy without any hair so I don't have to go to my dentist to get my hair cut.

Mary was quick witted and said, "Unless you climb the mons, you won't get any hair in your teeth. You can see my clittty its right here!" With that she used her fingers to part her pussy so I could see the small bump of her clit. I took some nice close up pictures of her clit while she was showing me.

My next idea was to get all three of us in a picture so I would have better proof that this story is completely true, just in case anyone

questioned the validity of my story.

I asked Mary, "Do you have a delay timer on your camera?"

Mary said, "Yes I do, here let me show you how to set it."

I set the timer on my camera and then set them both on a rock ledge facing the flat rock. I had both Mary and Jake stand together and leave a space on Mary's side so I could step over there after pressing the button on each camera. I moved into place on Mary's side, put my arm around her and smiled at the cameras as both flashed and took our pictures. Each of us checked out our cameras and were happy with the pictures.

Mary came over to me and gave me a big hug and when she did my cock sprang to life immediately. Mary felt my cock between our bellies then stepped back parted her feet and then walked forward trapping my cock between her thighs and between her pussy lips.

Mary's pussy was soaking wet and my cock slid smoothly as Mary moved her hip back and forth allowing me to fuck her thighs. I looked over at Jake who was standing a little behind Mary and he

was jerking his cock like there was no tomorrow.

I looked down at Mary and asked her what she wanted and she replied, "I want to you to fuck me so Jake can watch."

Again, I looked over Mary's shoulder at Jake and he was still busy doing everything by hand.

Mary stepped back and had me lay down on my towel with my feet towards Jake and then she climbed over me and lined her pussy up with my cock and then slammed down until she had all of me inside

her. Then she leaned forward as she worked her hips up and down, fucking my cock.

I saw Jake move over behind Mary and I knew he wanted a better view of Mary's tight pussy and she fucked herself on my cock. The fact that Jake was watching us fuck excited both of us and I wanted to make sure I put on a show for him since he only lasted a minute or so when he fucked Mary.

I asked Mary "May I cum inside you when I am ready?"

Mary smiled down at me and said, "Cowboy, you can cum in me, on my tits, belly, ass or even in my mouth!"

And Mary begged, "Just don't cum anytime soon, I love the feel of your cock in my pussy."

I told Mary, "OK cowgirl, since you are riding the bull, you had better make it good for both of us. You are in control!"

Both of us were moaning in ecstasy and we attacked the attention of some other hikers on the trail who came to investigate all the noise. I looked up and saw the girl and guy staring at Mary riding my cock and told Mary we had more company.

I said to Mary, "Make it good, we have an audience and we don't Want to disappoint anyone. They can see your spread pussy wrapped around my cock back there so ride em cowgirl!"

I looked down between us and saw that my cock had a ring of white froth formed from both our juices and her hammering my cock in and out of her pussy.

I told her how good her pussy felt and I loved how the muscles in her pussy griped my cock. Mary purrrred in my ear as she moved faster and faster up and down my cock.

After about fifteen minutes of her constant pumping, I said to Mary, "I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer, I am going to cum

in your pussy!"

I reached between us and found her clit and started rubbing it as she pumped up and down.

Mary said with ragged breath, "I'm almost there, are you ready to cum too?"

I gripped her hip with one hand while my other fingers kept rubbing Mary's clit and said, "Cum when you are ready and I will be with you!"

Mary began bucking wildly on my cock and I released my load of cum into her tight young pussy. Instantly, I felt the warm fluid run

down across my groin and the slapping sound of Mary fucking my cock became more of a splashing sound and she splattered our combined juices as they ran out of her pussy.

Finally, Mary slowed her pace but her breathing was ragged and her breath was warm and wet against the side of my neck where she had nestled her face.

Mary laid on top of me as we relaxed from the strenuous sexual exercise we just experienced. Both of us were weak and soaking wet from not only the heat of the day but the heat of our passion. Finally Mary rolled off me and lay sprawled out on the towel beside me. Both of us needed to rest and we didn't care that not only Jake but also the new couple had an unobstructed view at our worn out sexual organs. My cock was slick and sticky from our juices and Mary's pussy was leaking whatever juices she had left in her from our fucking.

After about ten minutes of rest, I sat up and pulled Mary up into the sitting position. We sat there with our legs open and everything available to anyone's view. We talked to both Jake and the new couple and all of them agreed that Mary had done a very good job riding my cock.

I had to agree and then I told Mary that my cock was a little sore because her pussy was so tight.

I stood up and helped Mary stand up and both of us made out way off the rock and into the pool of water.

I asked Mary, "Are you going to help me get my cock clean?"

She immediately replied, "If you are going to help me clean my pussy, I will help with your cock."

After we finished washing each other we looked up on the rock and saw that the new couple was still dressed but Jake was naked as a jay bird.

I looked at Mary and said, "Something isn't right with that picture up there."

Mary said, "You're right and then directed her next comments to the new couple. Come on you guys, take off them clothes and join us for a dip in the pool."

Mary added, "What are your names, we weren't even introduced yet and you have already seen me in my most intimate position."

The girl said, "My name is Tina and this is my cousin Jarod."

Then Tina said, "I can't take my clothes off in front of him, he's my cousin."

To which Mary replied, "Don't worry about him and take your clothes off and join me for a swim."

Tina stuttered and said, "But I'm a virgin and I don't want to fuck anyone."

I assured Tina by saying, "If you want to take a swim with us, you can stay next to me and I will personally make sure no one fucks you."

Tina replied, "I don't even know you and when I first saw you, your cock was buried deep in her," pointing at Mary.

I told Tina, "You don't have anything to worry about, no one is going to try anything on you and you can swim with us or you can watch but all of us are naked and you could at least join us being naked."

Tina looked at Jarod and said, "I'm willing to go for a swim if you are."

Jarod looked nervous and said, "I haven't undressed in front of anyone either so I am nervous about taking off my clothes in front of a

couple of girls."

Finally Tina said, "OK, I will take off one piece and you will match me by taking off the same article. The only problem is, I have a bra on and you only have a tee shirt."

Mary said, "Tina take off your shirt and then when he takes off his tee shirt, you can take off your bra and both of you will be bare-chested."

It sounded logical to Tina so without any further wait, she lifted her tee shirt up and over her head. And let it fall to the ground at her feet.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers
12